All Comments on 'A Cop Gets Conned'

by Feehan

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Potential

There's potential here but it ends rather quickly.

FeehanFeehanalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Part 2 Coming

I know it ends quick. Part 2 in the works.

MindOverSoulMindOverSoulover 2 years ago

This is one of my favorite stories on this site for its sheer potential. It's a shame it's so short and ends so quickly.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Getting my cock socked balls deep, by a naked female cop, this is what heaven must feel like. But I should have known better, because just then I was close to a badly needed release, she suddenly stopped sucking.

“Ma’am, if I don’t hurry to get back on the street, Hell will break lose. The Department will start looking and we all will get in a lot if trouble.” Pleading puppy eyes, damn she looks cute.

You smile wryly and wink at her “Especially you Officer Sweet lips will be in trouble. Just a reminder, you're going to look awful stupid when you have to tell your bosses a 110 lbs woman got your gun from you and bike, your uniform...and so on.”

This time the probably less good at work than sucking cock policewoman does not flinch. “I maybe would tell a diffenrent story, about a strong and stark naked Man, who overpowered poore me with brute force.”

Somehow I did not like the direction this was going. To make matters worse, you seem to be giving in.

“Looks, like we have a smartass cop, but yes, a rescue mission for a missing officer in action could really spoil the fun. Your bad behaviour and failed Satisfaction of my slave still must have consequences. For the sake of justice I confiscate your underwear and I expect you back for further training outside your working hours.”

“Yes Ma’am.” She indicates a bow. Clearly no compensation for my refused blow job. This can’t be true, it must be a set up. You can’t let her go, not like that. My silent protest fades away, like my errection.

You remove her cuffs. Her Arousal is clearly visble, her Nipples are stiff, her breathes deeply. She gets dressed quickly in silence.

She'll be back, I count on it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous