A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been neglecting you and many of my other friends only because you are friends and I knew I could. That isn't good.

I really need to catch you up on what has been going on with my sex life. That is my new top priority. You will be hearing from me a lot more.

Sharon

Jan 01/21/09 4:18 AM

Hi Paul,

This is my catch up letter. I'm going to try to touch on all of the things that I was neglected.

A while back you asked if it was OK with me to include some of the things I told you in some of the stories you write. I have been meaning to tell you it was OK but don't think I ever got around to it. Now I'm telling you officially that it is fine with me. In fact, I'm flattered that you would think that some of the things I've done would be that interesting. Please feel free to use anything you like.

The picture you sent was definitely not me. Facially, there was a slight resemblance but no resemblance at all with my body. I was never that pudgy and my boobs aren't shaped at all like that. I had a much better figure then her. That sounds conceded but it is true.

I also want to thank you for the compliment about my age. I may not look 43 to you but I certainly feel it. Actually, I'm one of those people who always looked younger then my age. I think being small has something to do with it. Perhaps the biggest compliment I got was when I had to show ID to buy my husband beer at a baseball stadium. I was 34 at the time. I used to find it annoying when people thought I was younger. Now I feel complimented. Guess that is a true sign of age.

I still have to buy clothes in the teen department. Now that is annoying.

Now for what happened on that Saturday night;

As you know, Joe was all excited about going to the party but I had reservations. As that Saturday approached, I made the decision to just let whatever was going to happen, happen. Whenever I would ask Joe what he expected, the answer was always "just enjoy yourself". That didn't answer my question. What I did know was that sex games are played but I really didn't know how far they actually went. These people claimed that they weren't swappers but everything seemed to indicate that they were. Joe seemed very, very interested in throwing me into the mix but didn't seem that interested in participating himself. He was interested in Diane because she is very attractive and unlike me, very outgoing. Still, even with her, he has a take it or leave it attitude. What Joe did find terribly exciting was watching me give a blow job to his friend Ron. If nothing else, that got me some great sex with Joe after it happened.

Joe wanted me to wear something sexy to the party. What is weird is that they never use the word party, it's always "get together's". I thought about it but decided I would rather be comfortable. This was informal and I felt a cocktail dress would be over dressed. Diane would probably be wearing next to nothing but that is Diane. It was chilly so I decided to wear a mid length sweater dress with a thin belt and low heels. The dress buttoned down the front so I could leave a few extra open on both ends to make it sexy enough to please Joe. I had thoughts of wearing nothing under it but decided out of modesty to at least wear panties. The dress was gray so I wore a black silk bikini.

We arrived at 8:00 at Ron's house and were introduced to two guests who were already there. Tim was a guy in his late 50's and Ron's boss. I found out later he was actually 62. The other guy there was a co worker of Ron's named Kevin. He also appeared to be in his mid 50's. Both men were there as singles because they were both divorced. Diane wasn't there. Ron explained that she had flown out west to see her family and decided to stay an extra day.

Tim seemed to take an immediate interest in me. I was immediately concerned about being the only female there. Knowing how these parties went, my first thoughts were "Am I the evenings entertainment?" There was just me and 4 guys. Then two other couples arrived.

One couple seemed strange to me. The woman (Fran) must have weighed close to 200 pounds while her husband (Dave) couldn't have been heavier then 140. What a mismatch. The other couple was young (very young) newlyweds. Duane was 21 and his wife of 6 months(Marsha) was only 19. She was attractive but seemed very nervous and intimidated around these people who were all old enough to be her parents.

The guys started throwing darts, Marsha and I talked, and Fran ate. She nearly wiped out a huge cheese plate herself. The first thing I was stuck with was that Marsha was as dumb as a rock. She had this blank look on her face that just told you there was nothing inside her head. Fran commented that the pepperoni cheese cubes were very good and Marsha said "I didn't know they put stuff in cheese."

Duh!! Her husband Duane seemed to be trying to prove that he could out drink everyone at the party. Within an hour, he was drunk, loud, and slurring his words.

This "get together" was not at all what I had expected. I felt more comfortable being the only woman there with 4 guys then I did with the eating machine and the mental dwarf.

After cleaning up all of the food in sight, Fran announced that they had to be going because of their babysitter. She collected her husband and they were gone. Joe came over to sit with me on the love seat and Ron went to the other love seat to sit with Marsha. Ron's interest in the young girl was obvious. As long as she was there, I was going to be second on his list and that was fine with me. Duane was drunk and trying to shoot pool with Kevin. Tim sat on the coffee table in front of Joe and I. Actually it was in front of me. He was virtually ignoring Joe to engage me in conversation. It was a welcome relief from the air head.

Tim seemed to be a very take charge type of person. You could tell he was a boss. Joe just sat there with his arm around my shoulder while Tim told me what a lovely woman I was. he mentioned the fact that he liked that I hadn't worn hose and within a minute his hands were on my legs. First it was my calves then up my thighs to the hem of my dress. I was just letting him do his thing. Then he moved his hands back down and lifted my right foot. He removed my heel to look at my foot. In reality he was looking up my dress and with my foot up he had a clear view.

Tim's next move surprised me. he took my foot and moved it down so that it was firmly placed over the erection in his pants. Then as if he knew I wouldn't object, he placed his hand over my foot and began rubbing himself with the sole of my foot. he was being very obvious about it. About that time, Joe poked me and pointed to Ron and air head. Ron was kissing her and his hand was down inside her jeans. A few minutes after that, Ron told her husband that he was going to show her the rest of the house and they disappeared. I had my hands full here or should I say foot full.

Tim started getting braver and reached up with his free hand to unbutton a button on the bottom half of my dress. Then he reached for the next one up and opened it. He got a big smile on his face and asked how many he could open before I stopped him. I told him that I hadn't considered that. Two more buttons popped open and my dress was now open to just below my belt. Then as if to give his approval, Joe started on the buttons from the top down until only my belt held my dress together.

Tim opened the belt and my dress fell open exposing my breasts and panties. When we first went there I had made up my mind to just let things happen. Things were happening. Tim complimented my small frame and Joe just sat there like the proud partner. Hands went up my legs and Tim started yanking at my panties. I lifted my hips and off they went. Tim's exact words were "I can't wait to fuck you."

My response was "Then don't wait."

Tim got a surprised look on his face and asked "Right here?"

My answer was "Why not?"

Tim was at a loss. He wasn't expecting me to say that. Finally he said that he thought something more private would be better. I had really gotten into a "I don't care" mood. It was pretty clear that Tim didn't want to have sex with me in front of my husband and the other two men. Like Ron, he suggested that we see the rest of the house.

My answer was "Sure, why not?" Joe didn't say a thing as we left the room. Tim and I went upstairs.

It was easy to tell what bedroom Ron and air head was in the door was open. As we walked by, I clearly saw air head naked on her hands and knees while Ron pounded into her from behind. I found out later he was doing her anally.

We went into one of the other two bed rooms. I took my dress off and got onto the bed. Tim undressed as quickly as he could. It seemed like he was trying to hurry before I changed my mind. Tim got on the bed and started kissing and fingering me. I didn't feel like kissing. Then he started moving his head down to give me oral. I didn't want that either. I stopped him and said "Tim, just fuck me."

Yes, those were my exact words. He crawled up between my legs and worked himself into me. It felt good. He was going very slow. A couple of times I felt his weight on me and thought he was going to crush me. Like I said, it felt good but I didn't achieve an orgasm. This was just too weird. I was willingly letting a guy I really didn't know and who normally wouldn't have a shot at me under any circumstance have sex with me.

Tim held out longer then I thought he would. He finished and I went into the adjoining bathroom to clean up. When I came out he was dressed. I threw my dress on and we went back downstairs.

When we entered the game room, I got a sight I won't soon forget. Air head was sucking off my husband. That answered my question about why he never came upstairs to watch. Ron rushed right over to me and asked if I was cool with this. I answered "I just fucked Tim so why shouldn't I be."

I wasn't OK with it. I didn't like seeing it but said nothing. Her husband was passed out in a chair with his zipper down and everyone else was just watching air head pleasure my husband. I sat with Ron and watched the last few minutes of the show.

When it was done, she got up and Joe fixed his pants. I told Joe I wanted to go home. We left.

More has happened since but that is another e-mail.

Sharon

12