A Correspondence with Sharon Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shit Joe. I mean, if my wife found out I'd be in the doghouse for the rest of my natural life." A balding guy said.

"You can leave if you want to, but you'd be a fool. Nobody here is going to say anything to anybody. Just look at that body, man. Don't you want a piece of that?" The man who answered the door said.

That seemed to convince him because he didn't leave. I stood there feeling like a sheep surrounded by wolves. Then Joe broke the ice.

"So who wants a blowjob? She's the best you know," He said.

"I think Charlie should be first. It's his cabin after all," Someone else said.

Joe led me over to Charlie and gave him my leash. Charlie pushed me down to my knees and I pulled down his pants. He was already at half staff, but it didn't take me long to get him completely hard.

"Christ, I gotta sit down," Charlie said and led me further into the cabin.

After he sat down I continued to suck his cock while the others watched and commented about my technique. One of them even asked Joe how I could do something like that.

"Because she's a horny slut, that's how. My wife is a real cock hound and can't get enough, so I thought I'd share her with my best friends. Maybe you guys can wear her out," Joe answered.

They all agreed they try, and that's pretty much what happened. When I wasn't sucking cock or getting fucked, I was fetching the guys beer or cooking steaks on the huge grill out on the porch. Honestly the day was almost a blur. I lost count of how many times I came, and I really have no idea how many times they came in or on me. I do know they took me in the butt a couple of times and made a big deal about it. I guess their wives don't let them.

They were all in pretty good shape, but they didn't have the stamina that the kids have. That's no surprise, but what they lacked in energy they made with technique.

They had a lot more experience, and it showed. Something else that was different about these men versus the kids. Once Joe told them about the kids they all wanted to hear about my experiences with them. The kids generally don't want to hear about what I did with the others, but these guys kept asking me questions and seemed to be re-energized by such talk.

I was pretty tired by the time we left and I actually slept most of the way home. That's unusual for me because I normally get sick if I close my eyes while the car is moving. By the time we got home it was pretty late and we just went right to bed.

This morning Bruce actually woke me up. I was sound asleep and the next thing I know there's a hard cock being rubbed across my lips. I wasn't expecting something like that with Joe already gone, so I jumped up and let out a little startled scream.

"Oh, it's you Bruce. How did you get in here? I'm sure the doors were locked," I said.

He laughed at my reaction. "Joe gave me a key so that I can fuck you anytime I want."

That surprised me. As far as I know, he has not trusted any of the other kids to the same extent, not even Tommy. But Bruce had more surprises for me.

"Start sucking my cock, slut," He ordered.

As I did that he explained that he wanted to move into an apartment, but couldn't afford it on his own. So he told me about another guy he knew that had a big two bedroom place and was looking for a roommate. But apparently even half the rent was more than Bruce could afford, so he was trying to negotiate a better rate.

"That's where you come in. See, he's another former student of yours and I'm pretty sure he had a crush on you. So tomorrow morning you are going with me to help convince him to give me a discount on the rent," Bruce said.

I knew I couldn't refuse him, so I just kept sucking his cock. After he came in my mouth he immediately started fucking me; he never went soft. That's one of the things I love about these young guys.

So that's what's been happening with me lately. I'm sorry to hear that you need another operation. I've never had one myself, and frankly it scares me. I guess I should be glad that I'm healthy. Good genes maybe and a certain amount of good luck probably, but I've never had a broken bone or stitches. I've never been hospitalized for anything. I suppose eventually that lucky streak will end, but I'm enjoying it while it lasts.

Sharon

Sep 09/08/09 6:01PM

Sharon,

I expected a big email from you, but damn, that was massive. A lot of ground covered there and it's going to take me some time to absorb it all. So much to talk about; I'll start with the video chat. It wasn't that long ago that you did not allow Joe to even take pictures of you nude, and now here you are exposing yourself to strangers on the Internet. How did that make you feel? Compare that to being exposed to Joe's friends on Monday at Charlie's cabin. I have to say that this is a logical progression of what Joe has been having you do in regard to pictures and video, so I wasn't too surprised by it.

Your evening with Joe's friend Dick, on the other hand, was not expected at all. I suppose in retrospect I should have anticipated something like that, though. To me the exhibitionism on the dance floor and in the elevator are the most interesting parts. Before the second dance you said you didn't think Dick would make a move on you. Were you surprised when he did? Do you think that's what he and Joe were talking about just before that? You said the you felt heat between your legs after being seen by the young couple in the hotel (when the elevator doors opened). Is that what made you hot, or was it everything else leading up to that? Joe is right by the way. Most men are perverts by women's standards.

By the time I got to Monday in your narrative I should not have been surprised that Joe introduced you to even more of his friends. But I was, at least a little. Remember how I once told you that by the time the next golfing trip came around you will have already fucked all his friends? Well it looks like Joe is well on the way to achieving that milestone. How did it feel standing there naked in front of four of Joe's friends that you hardly knew? Were any of them one of the neanderthals you have complained about before? If so, how did you feel being their sexual plaything for the day?

Finally there is the case of Bruce. Joe must really trust him to give him a house key. I hope for your sake that trust is not misplaced. I think Bruce's plans for you tomorrow are interesting. I can think of a number of possible ways that could go, but it looks like you are going to have sex with another ex-student. I can't wait to hear about it.

Your friend always,

Paul.

Sep 09/09/09 11:40AM

Paul,

Before I answer any of your questions, I need to tell you about a conversation I had with Joe last night after dinner. We were watching a show on TV and out of the blue he says, "One of Ron's friends is getting married this weekend and we have been invited to the bachelor party on Friday night."

"You mean you have been invited," I corrected him.

"No, you heard me right, I said 'we' were invited," He replied.

I wasn't sure what he was up to, so I played dumb. "Normally women don't go to bachelor parties."

"Not unless they are the entertainment," He said.

"You want me to be the entertainment?" I asked.

"Yes," He answered.

"And what am I expected to do?" I asked, afraid I knew the answer.

"Whatever they want," Joe answered.

"I'm not sure this is such a good idea. We don't even know who will be there," I objected.

"I've already accepted the invitation. They will all be friends of Ron's and he's assured me they can all be trusted," He responded.

"How many will be there?" I asked.

"Between 10 and 15 including Ron and the Groom. I don't know how many have accepted, but Ron hinted that there would be live entertainment, so probably closer to 15."

So now it looks like I'm going to do a bachelor party. And I'll only know a couple of them going in. I knew when I agreed to be Joe's sex slave that something like this might happen eventually, but not this soon. And 15 men is a scary number, although as you point out, there will be at least that many on the next trip to Myrtle Beach.

Now to answer your questions.

The video chat on Saturday afternoon was actually less embarrassing than other things Joe has had me do. Probably because they were strangers who didn't know who I was and couldn't see my face. Being exposed to Joe's friends at the cabin was much more humiliating.

Yes, I was a little surprised at Dicks behavior during the second dance. That was when I realized that the chance meeting was not random at all, but a setup. I think you are right that Joe told Dick to "make a move on me" during the second dance. It was his way of proving to Dick that I was a slut.

Why was I feeling hot between my legs while I was walking down the hall in the hotel heading for Dick's room? I think it was equal parts being seen by the other couple, and everything leading up to that point. Sometimes my reactions are so strong they even surprise me, and this was one of those times. I was almost dripping wet by the time we got into the room. That's why I came so quickly when Dick gave me oral.

You are probably right that Joe will have me fuck most, if not all of his friends before the next trip to Myrtle Beach. Monday was just a preview of that, I'm sure. You asked how I felt standing there naked. As I've already said, I was feeling very humiliated. I was also wearing my collar and leash which made me feel extremely submissive as well. As you know this always makes me very aroused.

I like that word, neanderthal, it describes some of Joe's friends perfectly. Yes, one of those was there on Monday. His name is Stan and he thinks that women are only good for cooking and fucking. He told me several times during the day that I had finally found my "real talents" and that I had come around to his way of thinking. I wanted to slap him and tell him he was wrong, but I couldn't. It was even more humiliating to be fucked by him than anybody else. To make things even worse, I came twice on his cock. He gloated and made me beg him for more.

Now to tell you about my morning with Bruce. He called me about 9:00 and told me to dress in one of my "teacher outfits". After that I was to pick him up at home. So I dressed as if I was going to teach and even put on makeup. Then I picked him up as he had instructed. He gave me directions to his friend's apartment. It only took us 5 minutes to get there. It was a newer building and I guessed the apartments were expensive.

We had to use the intercom at the security door to get his friend to "buzz the door" open for us. It looked new and clean inside; a real change from Dave's building. We went up one floor and down a long hall. At the end Bruce knocked on a door. When it opened a few seconds later I thought I recognized the young man inside, but I couldn't think of his name. We were let inside.

He looked at me with a startled expression. "What are you doing here Mrs. A?"

That confirmed he was one of my ex-students, but I still couldn't remember his name.

"She's my new girlfriend," Bruce answered for me.

"Bullshit!" He exclaimed.

"Now Mike, is that any way to talk in front of your favorite ex-teacher?" Bruce teased.

"Sorry," he said to me.

Then I remembered who he was. Mike Lancaster, one of my A students a couple of years ago. He must be 20 or 21 now. I figured he'd go to college with his GPA, but this apartment looked too nice for a college student.

"But that's hard to believe," Mike finished.

"Watch this," Bruce said as he pulled me to him and kissed me aggressively.

Mikes eyes almost popped out of his head.

"What the..." Mike started, but was cut off.

"And if you give me a good deal so that I can live here, you'll see a lot more. Trust me," Bruce stated.

So that was his plan. Use Mike's libido against him. For his part Mike seemed to have lost his voice. He was probably wondering if this wasn't all some sort of scam.

"Come on, I know you had a crush on her. Hell, all the boys did," Bruce cajoled.

Now Mike just looked embarrassed. It was kind of cute.

"I know you got some glimpses of those nice white teacher panties from time to time. Would you like to see them again?" Bruce offered.

Mike didn't say anything, but from his look you could tell what his answer was. Bruce grabbed the hem of my skirt and slowly lifted until it was up to my waist, showing off my white cotton briefs. Mike's eyes got real big. And that wasn't the only thing that did. He was getting an erection too.

"Wouldn't you like to see that without the panties? And those tits, they are to die for man," Bruce continued his sales pitch.

Then sensing he just about had Mike convinced he started unbuttoning my blouse. Once he was finished, Bruce pulled it completely open revealing my lacy white bra. Mike just stared and the tent in his pants told me he liked what he saw. Bruce no doubt noticed as well.

"As you can tell she's quite the exhibitionist and just loves to run around naked. And with a tight body like that, who would complain? So what do you say?" Bruce asked.

Mike seemed like he was in a trance. Bruce appeared to get impatient.

"I guess we'll just leave then," Bruce said suddenly and pulled my blouse back together.

"OK, OK, you have a deal," Mike exclaimed.

"For the amount we talked about?" Bruce asked.

"Yes. You can move in on the first," Mike answered.

I assumed he meant October 1st. He must currently have a roommate that's moving out then. I couldn't imagine he wanted to wait for Bruce to move in if he didn't have to.

"Great. I'll be talking to you soon," Bruce replied as he turned to leave.

I reached down to button my blouse, but Bruce pushed my hands away.

"I didn't tell you to do that," he scolded me.

So I walked out into the hall with my blouse just hanging off my shoulders. Once we were about halfway back to the main entrance he told me to button it back up. I was just finishing the last button by the time we walked out of the building. On the way back to his house, Bruce asked me if I liked Mike.

"He was a good student," I answered.

"No, I mean as a man," He said.

"He's kind of cute, but a little overweight," I replied truthfully.

"Well get used it, because eventually you will have to fuck him on a regular basis so I can keep my discounted rent. Otherwise there's no way I could afford that place," He explained.

When we got to his house he told me he was horny and needed a blowjob. He told me to come inside with him, so I assumed his parents were not home. Thankfully they weren't. Inside he just plopped down on the couch and told me to "get to it." So I pulled down his pants and started sucking. After about 5 minutes he said he was coming and pulled my head off his cock. He shot his cum all over my blouse and on my neck.

"Damn, I was aiming for your face. Oh well, this will do. Now I want you to drive home like this and you can't clean it off until you get there," He said.

So I drove home with Bruce's cum dribbling down my neck and splattered across my blouse. At least it wasn't on my face and dripping from my hair (I really don't like that). When I got home I washed the blouse right away so it wouldn't stain. Then I sat down at the computer to write you.

You slutty friend,

Sharon

Sep 09/09/09 5:58PM

Sharon,

A bachelor party with 15 men? I agree that's kind of a scary number. If Ron's friends are anything like him, they are all young horn-dogs too. You be careful, something like that could easily get out of hand. But I suppose as long as Joe is there you will be OK. Still, this will be the most extreme thing you've ever done and I'm worried about you. I hope you are ready because I have a feeling it will be a wild ride!

This development with Bruce and Mike is interesting. First Joe uses you as a prize for his employees, then to get discounts on his booze for the Center, and now Bruce is using you to get cheap rent. What is it with men linking money and sex? I suppose they both represent power, and are both major goals in their lives (get as much as you can), so maybe it's natural that they want to put them together. This is still a disturbing trend in my mind and one that bears watching. Being a submissive slut that's taken advantage of once in a while is OK, but you don't want to become a common whore.

Things are going fairly well here. We are busy as hell at work and I'm still putting in some OT. I've also had to start wearing a truss for my hernia. It's uncomfortable to wear, but better than the pain I have without it. I'm not looking forward to the surgery, but I'll be glad when it's all over and the daily pain is gone.

Stay healthy,

Paul.

Sep 09/11/09 2:51PM

Paul,

Joe gave me yesterday and today "off" so that I will be ready for the party tonight, so it's been quiet around here. I took the time to do some reading and to shop for something new for tonight (Joe insisted I wear something "slutty" that a teenager might wear to a "rave" party). I bought a low-cut clingy top with spaghetti straps, a denim mini skirt, stay-up white stockings, and open-toed slingbacks with 4 inch heels. I'm planning on wearing a black demi bra that clips in the front and a matching thong since I'm thinking they will be expecting me to do a striptease for them.

I have to admit that I have mixed feelings about this party. The horny part of me is incredibly turned on by the idea. The other part of me is scared and keeps telling me I must be crazy to be considering this. But ultimately I keep thinking about how I told Joe I would be his submissive sex slave and would do whatever he wanted. And this is what he wants. So I'm going to do it.

I will write you tomorrow since I'm sure we won't get back until very late tonight. Joe and I aren't even supposed to be there until 8PM. I guess they want everybody to get a few drinks before I arrive. I think I'll have a couple glasses of wine before we leave too.

Nervous and horny,

Sharon