All Comments on 'A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 01'

by AVixenLiterally

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More!

I can't wait to find out the evolution of the relationship between those two. This story was fantastic and i hope you don't make us wait to long for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

Its really nice!! Very unique style. Love it!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

brilliant cant wait for the next chapter please please make it soon

fingers46fingers46almost 12 years ago
More please,Very erotic

Thought at first it was going to be a how to seduce an intern,nice turnabout,great story left me wanting more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story

I loved it the pacing was very good, and the characters were believable. Can't wait for the ext chapter would pay $$ for the whole story on my Kindle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent 5

An amazing twist! Took me completely by surprise!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a solid 5!

Yes, 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If It Is Your Desire

for us to read you, you really shouldn't refer to us as "riff raff"! That is elevating your "snob" to a completely undeserved level. Three stars is actually a stretch!

AVixenLiterallyAVixenLiterallyalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Riff Raff??

"The flight was called. I got to board before Sheri did but she found her seat next to me in short order. We settled in. Once the riff raff had been seated and the doors closed the flight attendant came around to take drink orders."

Clearly, the comment was the character, Julia, speaking about those who were in coach. To suggest that I, as an author, view those who choose to read my stories in that light is folly.

~ Vixen ~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
TABLES TURNED

How exciting to read the dominant Intern's taking the dominant/submissive Cougar, and then have the table turned again as she was given satisfaction by the Cougar.

Keep up the good writing.

1Martiniman1Martinimanalmost 12 years ago
Excellent!

Excellent starting chapter and I can't wait to continue reading! I love a good D/s lesbian story where we have well developed characters and a good premise, and I just found one.

leann511leann511over 11 years ago
yes riff raff

the writer was creating a world populated by this one egomaniac who could only view the less successful, less ordained, people that happen to occupy this planet with her as riff raff, I find it funny that a reader would take offense and demand that the writer treat them with more respect.Talk about taking things too personally! This was merely a writers device to help depict a person who clung ever so desperately to the concept of their own perfection. I suspect the writer will eventually reveal how deeply erroneous that concept happens to be, Just please bear in mind that the egomania was actually a defense mechanism for a woman who was slightly less certain of her invincibility after all, as the writer intends to reveal quite quickly, Stay with this writer and you can trust her not to demean you but to demean the ones who appoint themselves as perfect who might turn out to be the real riff raff after all is said and done.

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you know how to get us in.

I've taken your advice and started at the beginning. I can see this is going to be one hell of a ride.

warriorpoet7532warriorpoet7532over 11 years ago
Very sexy and there seems so much more to come

I like the concept and the twist. It might have been a bit more interesting if there was a power struggle some kind but the direction seems to herald some great things.

SpringBreezesSpringBreezesover 11 years ago
masterfully written

Hot as ever (oh, ever so hot!), but what is striking is how masterfully written this story is. The characterization is strong, the plot luscious in intent, and then with just five words, it all changes. What a fabulous turning point, so sudden, so complete. Quite well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Brilliant

Brilliant. I enjoyed this immensely and am looking forward to reading more.

julesbabejulesbabeabout 11 years ago
Beautiful

Beauriful writing - love the loss if control, acceptance rather than forced

JogrindeJogrindeabout 11 years ago
Wicked!!!

That was exquisite, got to go I need to read the other chapters!!

dgowredgowreabout 11 years ago

Entertain? Oh my, how could it not! I could say much more, all complimentary, but that would take time away from the second chapter, and we can't allow that, now can we!

SharonsGirlSharonsGirlover 10 years ago
Great Start!

I thought "Morgan" was great, but even after just one chapter I think we may be seeing a new number one here!

DCohen2349DCohen2349over 10 years ago
WOW, That Was Fast!

I know the title is "A Cougar Totally Turned", wasn't expecting it to happen in the first chapter!

Silly question: Julia's trainer's name is Lissy, same as the protagonist in "Match". Just a coincidence, or do you really like that name?

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonabout 10 years ago
Fantastic

OMG! Never judge a book by it's cover (Julia's misguided perception of Sheri ) LMAO

What a Beauty! and she has brains also, i love Sheri already! Hot!!!!

lameezjohnsonlameezjohnsonabout 10 years ago
Wink

I am looking forward to seeing all the winks, sigh's, grins, shrugs and my all time favorite, BLUSHES on the feedback section again ..... long time no see gal!

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
Submissive?

I guess I'm showing my ignorance of the submissive lifestyle, but as a full-grown adult if anyone asked me if I had asked permission to go to the bathroom I would have said, "No, and I don't intend to!" If she doesn't get permission is she going to pee her pants?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hi AVixenLiterally. _ A Good Story, _ BUT!

You have written Julia, to be a very powerful 47 year old, gay business woman. With Sheri, as her intern. From what I have read of your story so far, I don't believe for one second that Sheri, could dominate Julia!! Not the way you wrote it. There just wasn't enough background to indicate that Julia, could be anything but dominant! And definitely not submissive! So far I can't see Sheri, being dominant! Just a cute young girl for Julia, to play with..

((To KarenE.)) Yes Karen, she is going to pee her pants. And Karen, no you are not ignorant, you are Dominant!! But you're not really mean dominant, you'll let her go to the bathroom, just as sane as she has licked, you to an orgasm!!

I knew from a very young age that I liked girls, even before I new I was gay.

Nichelle, and I lived together for over two years, before we both found out that I was submissive. It was at a private New Year's Eve, party in San Francisco, invitation-only. At the door we were all given a small plastic chip with a number on it and a 4x5 card to fill out. On mine I put, "Kiss Every Womens Left Nipple In The Room". After about three hours of dancing and drinking, they held the drawing. Out of over 150 people, 3 numbers were drawn and Nichelle's number was one of them and out of the three Nichelle's number was the biggest, she won. Our host drew the card and read it. Nichelle, you have to lick the feet of every woman at the party including all the staff. Nichelle, just smiled, looking around the room she and said wow, anyone got some breath mints, I think I'll be needing a mint after this!

Nichelle, walked up to the first woman, got down on her knees, removed her shoes and started licking the woman's feet. The next thing I know, I'm surrounded by women trying to help me and I could hear Nichelle saying, Lynda whats wrong? After 20 minutes I comed down and was able to explain to our host Nancy and Nichelle, that it was breaking my heart to see Nichelle on her knees, degrading herself in such a way. I looked at Nancy and begged her to please let me take Nichelle place. We went back to the party and Nancy got everyone's attention and said Nichelle, is feeling a little dizzy and we were going to cancel her part of the entertainment, but Lynda, has volunteered to take Nichelle place. After 1am there was only 15 to 20 people left at the party, and over coffee the conversation turned to Nichelle and Lynda. Everyone saying that Nichelle, is "dominant" and I'm "submissive". Of course I heard the turmes submissives and submissives, but I thought it only referred to Butch Lesbian and Leather Dykes, not us??

Let me introduce you to my girlfriend Nichelle. Nichelle, is a beautiful big black dominant woman and she is wonderfully sadistic. I'm a small framed Irash redhead and a submissive masecust.

submissivepussylicker, lynda.

idrubloodidrubloodover 9 years ago
Back again!!!

No matter how many stories I read on this site, I must always come back to this one because it is by far one of the very best on here.

Love the storyline, love the style, love the author...*winkeys*

Thanks so much for sharing this. You are the best.

IDB.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Sweet Seduction

Dear Vixen, I read this story several months ago, and I remembered liking it. However, I enjoyed it even more this time. I think my sensibilities have changed a bit, and I have grown to appreciate the delicate balance between the seductress and the seducee.

I thought it was interesting how in the beginning Ms. Simpson appeared to be the powerful, in control boss, who never showed a moment of vulnerability. She really thought she was in control of that relationship,

Whereas Sheri intentionally made herself appear to be the more vulnerable woman, all the while she was pulling Linda's strings. In at least appearing to be vulnerable, Sheri slowly pentetrated Linda's tough exterior.

The dynamic wherein the characters must decide between power vs pleasure is interesting to me. What I see in many of the seduction stories is that often they are presented with a scenario where they have to decide between two things that they really want, power and sexual pleasure. If the character chooses the latter, she loses her power and is forced to submit to humiliation by the seductress. Whoever can hold out the longest from expressing the desire or need for sex wins and becomes the seductress or the domme who has power over the weak willed, pleasure minded person.

So what lesson is the reader to glean from this story, and how does the reader fit into the story itself? First, if one is a pleasure-minded person, and that is one's pursuit, eventually one will lose that power. On the other hand, if one has the discipline to deny one's self and waits, eventually the other person will surrender their power for one moment to experience the pleasure he or she so desires to feel. It does not seem to matter who has the power at the beginning or how much power the person has, that person will eventually fall and surrender to the other.

What I have not yet understood is why the humiliation is necessary. In fact the humiliation is very mild in this tale compared to other more graphic ones. I would be very curious to learn what the purpose of the humiliation is, why the domm wants to issue it, and why the submissive takes it. I don't understand this concept, but I am interested if anyone else does understand this dynamic.

Great story!!

Randee1958Randee1958almost 8 years ago
Surprise

That was truly an amazing surprise for the cougar, to turn out to be a submissive. I'm giving it 5🌟's

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 8 years ago
great story

to long? I don't think so, I loved it and need more.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I continue to read this over and

over again. Have no idea how many times. I honestly believe that this is one of the best stories EVER submitted to Literotica.

As a Leatherman, I truly love stories that has a Dominant actually seduce and uncover the often deep hidden need in a submissive/slave. In far to many of these types of stories on Literotica, the SUPPOSED Dominant has to blackmail a potential submissive or slave or the SUPPOSED Dominant is nothing more than a domineering bitch (or asshole if it is a male character) using fear and threats towards a submissive/slave. Just for future reference (for those coming into the world of Dominance and submission) if someone uses blackmail or is nothing more than a domineering bitch, then they ARE NOT, a Mistress or Master!

As to the MORON that complained about using the term "Riff Raff", well suck it up buttercup!! That phrase was entirely proper to use in the confines of the story. It was actually used to further clarify how Julia Simpson thought herself to be so much better than the rest of society as a whole.

Slave Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

OMG, that was wonderful. I would love to read every chapter. Screw the publishers, I'd sit up all night to read your story!!

Janice1939Janice1939about 6 years ago
When you control you win.

We all have heard about a submissive partner. Being found out needing to be one is what makes great relationships. We learned that a true submissive can never leave its mistress, can only be abandoned as it should be.

dottie86dottie86about 5 years ago
Excellent!

I loved this! The buildup, the kissing - GOD I LOVE KISSING - more please!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
First class

Role reversal is one of my favourite themes, and this is exceptionally well done.

Bridget69Bridget69over 4 years ago
Roar!

Always loved the older woman seducing a younger girl theme. Interesting to see the layers of Sheri's innocence gradually peel away.

bi_cyclerbi_cyclerover 4 years ago
Exquisite

An elegantly lustful story

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
An exceptional erotic tale

Role reversals are a favourite of mine, and this is exceptional.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Great Story

Looking forward to the rest hoping it's as good as this chapter.

DdaltonDdaltonover 3 years ago
Unexpected and Very Hot

That was a very unexpected and very hot story, great tease, great control!

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

It's very hard for me to sympathize with any exploitational protagonist. Such an arrogant woman like Julia preying on young women, using her professional position to do so (can you say, "Bill Cosby"), no matter how *this* story plays out, she is a character that I can only hate, thinking of what she's done to other young women before.

The idea that she uses her workplace and the people she has selfishly populated it with to carry out heartless manipulation for her own personal pleasure (what gender does that remind you of?) on both her employees and interns wants me to see her in jail rather than in a story where she "learns something". Because like that ... predators ... literally cannot unlearn that, no matter what.

As far as the story is concerned, pretending she can breaks my suspension of disbelief and the story atmosphere is blown. Next story please.

I just don't like manipulators, period; they cannot be good protagonists. The only way I could tolerate this is if she were flipped, taken advantage of, and discarded like the trash she is.

Frankly, it's disturbing to me, after all the years of females complaining about males using their positions to take advantage of females, to see females doing the same things to their own. I feel sad for the future because I've always thought that putting females in charge (like they were in ancient times) would correct so much of this world. But if you're just going to emulate the shit behavior that males have rained down so long, I'll have to admit I'm wrong.

And that female rights and recognition just means being able to be the same assholes that males have been for the last two millennia.

Sorry for the soapbox.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

okami voices my problems with this story-Julia was a very unpleasant woman/predator, with an enabler/groomer for a PA

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous