A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue's voice was tight with anger. "She just couldn't resist, Julia. Stupid cow just had to corner Sheri and go at her. Sheri was standing with her arms crossed, not saying a word, when Georgia and I got there. I just took Sheri's hand and led her away. We left that stupid, stupid woman to stew in her own juices."

I heard every word Sue said. I hadn't taken my eyes off Sheri. She was shaking in her fury. I walked to her, took her by the shoulders, and kissed her. I didn't give a shit who was looking. "I'm so sorry babe. I sent you out there without thinking she'd still be hanging around. That was completely unnecessary and stupid of me to do. I'm so, so sorry."

"No worries boss. Like Sue said, I never opened my mouth the whole time. I remembered what you'd said. Then Sue and Georgia came and whisked me away." Sheri looked at Sue and smirked. "Honestly, I thought Sue was going to slug her."

Georgia broke out into a big grin; Sue smirked. Georgia chimed in, "Oh goody, I wasn't the only one who thought so." We all broke into laughter – mostly in relief.

"Do the two of you have to leave?" I asked.

Sue and Georgia looked at each other. "What time's our flight honey?" Sue asked.

"Four," Georgia replied.

"Good. Then you are both joining us for lunch. I insist." Georgia looked at Sue, who shrugged and nodded.

"That's settled then. Let's go." Sheri and I both picked our things from the table and floor and headed to the door. Sue and Georgia stopped at their table, got theirs and we walked out to the restaurant. I put my free hand in Sheri's.

Sheri said to the hostess, "You have a reservation for Simpson for two. Will the table have room, comfortably, for four? We have guests joining us." The hostess looked at the reservation and the seating chart, shook her head, and asked us to follow her. The table was bigger. We had kind of squeezed into the booth last night but I didn't want to do that while having a meal.

I said to the hostess, "This is great. Thank you so much." She smiled, laid menus on the table, and wished us a pleasant lunch. We all sat down. I took Sheri's hand and shook my head in disgust and remorse for my stupidity.

She looked at me and said, sharply, "Get over it pet. It's done. Let's enjoy our guests and our lunch." At the word 'pet' Georgia's eyes widened; Sue just smiled and nodded. Hmm. That cat is officially out of the bag.

I started to speak. Sue stopped me. "No need to explain Julia. I picked up on it last night." I knew she had.

Georgia volunteered, "I'm the submissive one in our relationship."

I looked at Sheri. She just shrugged. So I started. "Sheri knew it all. The vacation and the trip – a ploy; I wanted her here with me and planned on seducing her. She waited me out. I let it slip. She knew; she waited, and I gave her what she – umm – what I wanted all along. I had kept it carefully hidden for a very long time. That, and the fact I'm gay."

Sue broke out in laughter. Georgia kind of giggled. "Oh honey, you're so gay it radiates off of you. Puhleez," Sue said.

I looked at Sheri; she was smiling along with the rest. She nodded. "Well damn; I guess everybody knows now – or will."

Magically (of course) our server appeared. I sure as hell needed a drink; I ordered a Bloody Mary, so did Sheri. Sue and Georgia made four. We gave her our foods orders as well. The drink orders were first. Sue lifted a glass, saying, "Well now, here's to a well-run conference, a rousing speech, a 10% bonus, and to Julia and Sheri's new love." We all clinked. Sue continued, "Julia, we're buying lunch." I started to protest; she laid her hand on mine. "Nope, I insist. You bought drinks last night and this is a celebration." Georgia was grinning and nodding. No point in arguing.

"Thank you Sue; thank you Georgia – for everything; especially rescuing my hon ... my Ma'am when I screwed up."

Sheri leaned in to kiss me. "It's perfectly acceptable to call me your honey, honey, when we're with friends. Behind closed doors I'm Ma'am and you're pet."

Okay, so I had to push it. "Behind closed doors you're much more than just Ma'am."

Sheri nodded. "True." To Sue and Georgia, she said, "Behind closed doors, our demure executive is quite vocal and demonstrative." Geez! Oh well; I'd pretty much asked for that. The other two were laughing.

Sue said, "Honestly Sheri, I really never have seen your pet so happy." Fuck! I punched Sue in the arm but laughed.

The food came. We all set about the task of destroying it. We succeeded completely.

The chatter was light and spontaneous. Both of them were perfect complements for both of us. I made mental plans for us to spend time with them – in Charlotte of course. No sense wasting a three-day holiday with friends in a Chicago winter. I found myself feeling more grateful than ever, if that was possible, for their friendship and understanding.

We finished. The trip was about to officially end. We all had flights to catch. The bill was paid, we gathered our purses, and walked to the lobby. Hugs and kisses were exchanged. I thanked Sue & Georgia for lunch. I told Sue I'd be in touch soon. She was delighted. They still had to head to their room to gather their things and we had a car waiting. They headed to the elevator, we went outside. The driver held the door. Just to be on the safe side I asked her to pop the trunk so we could check that everything was there. It was; we climbed in and the driver took us to the airport.

"That was delightful. I'm glad you invited them to lunch, pet," Sheri said.

"Me too; please kiss me. I'm still mortified," I whined.

"Whining? No kiss for you." Bitch.

"What did Cindy say to you?" I had to know though I dreaded it.

"Probably all the things you didn't tell me – and likely a few more disgusting morsels, including about you and Linda." Sheri spat out the words in anger. She pushed me back on the seat and kissed me. My name is puddle; you melt me. It was hot and wet and I loved every gorgeous, decadent second.

"Are you planning on letting me sit up? We're putting on quite a show," I said breathlessly.

"Chill, chicky; she drives a limo for a living; not her first rodeo." A muffled snicker came from the front. "See?"

I got her back and good. I pulled Sheri's skirt up over her ass to make sure she wasn't wearing panties. Bingo!

"Are you coming home with me Ma'am? We hadn't talked about that." Calling you that was ... well, nearly natural by now. Good lord – five little words. Thank god!

"No pet. I have tests to make up, papers to do. Tomorrow is a day off from work so I can try and catch up a bit. I have no idea how close to even I'll be able to get but I certainly have to try. It'll be a very long day and night; that I know." Damn. Sheri kissed away my pouty face. I love you! We slowed; must be near the airport. We both sat up. We had too many bags to carry on. "When we pull up, I'll sign the tab. Can you get a porter or somebody to load up the bags please?"

"Sure." The car stopped, she hopped out. I took the chit, signed it, and gave the cute driver a twenty dollar bill. She looked surprised and thanked me. I got out and walked to the curb. I had one bag I wanted to carry on. I took that and my purse. Sheri tipped the porter as he tagged and dropped our luggage at the counter. We flew through security and the rest and headed to the club. We had time. I flashed my card and told the young man Sheri was my guest. He looked her up and down. She smiled seductively and batted her eyes. No chance dude. It worked though. We sat down for a few minutes.

"Shameless one you are, young lady, batting your eyes at that poor boy. He actually thought he had a chance at you."

"Oh he did pet. Two in fact: slim and none." She smiled brightly. We both laughed.

When it was time we strolled to the gate. We boarded first. I took the window to give her long legs a bit more room. As soon as the door closed the flight attendant took drink orders. Sheri had a Coke, I had a Bloody Mary – to mourn her not coming home with me. I missed her already. So I'm pathetic. What of it? The plane filled quickly. We were soon away from the gate for the 2 ½ hour flight home. I had a fleeting thought of bribing the pilot to take us to ... Hawaii? But the thought of spending the next twenty years in prison didn't feel like a good idea. I sighed. Sheri knew and took my hand.

"I love you, ya know," she said softly. I wanted to cry.

I smiled. "I know and I'm so glad." She smiled back. I lifted my glass, Sheri clinked and we settled in. When it came time to place food orders we both demurred. I took out my book. Sheri let her seat back down to rest. "Is my honey tired?" I kissed her lightly. She nodded.

"I've got a long night of work ahead. If I get a bit of rest now it'll help later." Smart!

"Sleep sweet lover," I said with another light kiss. She smiled.

Sheri actually fell asleep rather quickly. I read, and when the attendant came by, I lifted my glass for another. She reached for Sheri's. I shook my head. She nodded. I watched her sleep; remarkably peaceful at rest. I'm one of those flyers who simply can't sleep, no matter how long the flight. I was still looking at her, thinking, when the attendant handed me my drink. She saw my gaze, smiled at me, and nodded. She is either 'family' or happy for us. Either is good. I settled in to read. It was a completely futile exercise. I drifted in and out of the weekend. I realized that I was desperately craving Sheri. She had absolutely destroyed me last night – but apparently I had returned that favor. I smiled. God I was so wet. I crossed my legs. I thought of rubbing myself with the edge of the book. Woman, you are one desperate mess. I smiled.

I felt the plane lower. Not very long till we land. Damn. Sheri must have felt the descent as she stirred. I let her get her bearings. When her eyes focused I smiled at her.

"Sorry pet. I didn't mean to be so rude and sleep the whole damn flight." I laughed softly.

"Come on honey. You were right. You have a night ahead and it'll hold you in good stead. Besides, it gave me time to gaze at you and I just hate doin' that." That last said with a smile.

Sheri giggled, "You are so silly and I love you for it."

"As you should!" I giggled as well. "I'll have my car take you to your dorm okay?"

She smiled, said, "That's sweet, thank you," and kissed me.

"It's foolish to cab it when I have a car at my disposal." I cooed, "It also gives us a bit more time together."

"You're a horny thing for an old broad," she said with a big smile

"Your horny old broad, Ma'am," I breathed as I kissed her.

The plane jolted at landing, interrupting our little whispering session. The attendant was in her jump seat. She hadn't even told Sheri to put her seat up. How cute!! I looked at her and she winked again and smiled. Hmm. Tempting? NOT.

No real reason to hurry off the plane; we had to wait for our bags to 'land.' I texted the car service as we wandered the terminal to let the driver know we had landed and were heading to get our bags. She replied that she was waiting.

We got to baggage and stood and waited ... and stood and waited ... and stood ... and waited. Good grief, just as the bags started drifting on to the carousel the flight attendant came wandering in with another of the crew. I whispered to Sheri, "I'm certain, or nearly so, that our flight attendant is 'family.' She was very friendly." Oopsie! Her eyes spat fire.

Sheri turned and spotted her. I took her hand and softly said, "Sheri?" She turned. "Honey, let it go. I have what I want." Her eyes warmed instantly. She nodded and smiled. Phew! Crisis averted. Note to self: My green eyed girl has a little green eyed monster in her.

The bags finally arrived. We grabbed them and headed out the door. I saw my driver just as she saw me. She headed to me and took my bags. The trunk was open. She put mine in and looked at Sheri. I nodded. "Sheri will be with us. We'll take her to her dorm, Randi."

"Yes Ma'am." She held the door for both of us and in we went.

Sheri's eyebrow arched. I giggled. "Hired help."

Randi got in the car, started it, and drove. She put up the privacy screen. I disengaged the communication system. Having a lesbian as my limo driver has its, umm, benefits.

I slid to the plush carpet in front of Sheri. "Lift your hips lover," I purred. She stared. "Your pet has a parting gift for her Ma'am, Ma'am." The smile was slow developing but bright. She nodded and lifted the skirt for me. I pushed her legs apart and headed to my prize. We had time. I used all of it to pleasure her – thoroughly. I had thought of little else for about the last hour of the flight. I hated that we wouldn't be spending another night but it had to be. I was relentless in taking her. Sheri's eyes went to glass after about ten minutes. I was rewarded with a gush a few minutes later as the first wave of her pleasure ate her up. I was intent on taking her from peak to peak with as little interlude as possible. There were at least two more eruptions with a lovely accompaniment of moaning, hair pulling, and name calling. There may have been a couple of minor aftershocks. I just wanted Sheri to remember me. When she finally begged me to stop she was a limp, rather sweaty mess. The thin dew of perspiration kept the tresses on her face as her head rested on the seat. I climbed and straddled Sheri's legs and kissed her luxuriously and deeply. She barely even responded she was so gone. I leaned against her, rested my head on her shoulder while she recovered. It took a few minutes but she did.

I breathed in her ear, "Look out the window babe and tell me how close we are." Sheri looked. That roused her.

"We're only about two miles away. Geez, I'm a mess. I can't go into the dorm like this!" Her panic was rather comical but I understood. "Give me the address so I can give it to Randi." She did; I did. She turned the wheel as she acknowledged me. My Randi really is fabulous. Trust me on that! The car slowed as we turned again into a driveway. It was a house not a traditional dorm. Aha! A sorority – I would have to learn more later. I was growing more morose with each turn of the axle. The car stopped. The trunk was popped. Randi opened the door. She led us both to the trunk. She took Sheri's bags and, turning to give us some privacy, took them to the door.

47 years old and my eyes are wet. Five damn words. My lover, my Ma'am in front of me – we both fell into the hug at the same time. We didn't need to speak. But, finally, Sheri did. Her voice was thick, "I better go." I nodded. "Will you call me when you get to your place?"

"Of course – well, once I quit crying." I laughed through the tears. "So expect to hear from me some time Tuesday." Sheri shut me up, again, with her mouth. I love you! I held her closer than close. I hated leaving. I had to. Totally unfair to Sheri to not head home and let her get to her work. I hate being rational, dammit. I hadn't been this me since ... college?

It was time. A few last whispered words, a few more kisses, and Sheri turned to the door and her life. Randi was at the top of the stairs. She smiled softly and nodded, "Good night Ma'am." Sheri thanked her, keyed the door, and with a last, lingering look and a kiss blown my way, headed inside. Randi came down the stairs, opened the door and I climbed in.

I cried the whole way home. I sobbed, uncontrollably, prone on the seat. I know, I know – it's my heart. Well, sorta. I had given it, completely, to someone else. She had me completely.Body and Soul. Oh God!! I sobbed in my agony. I would be playing Anita Baker's song on my Bose tonight. I was one of Bruce'sHungry Hearts– more precisely, hungry, breaking hearts. My playlist floated idly by in my head. All the songs, all the artists I loved, now felt like torture. I heard the window roll down and Randi's voice, "Anything I can do Ma'am?" Isn't she sweet? Once maybe, but no more, and I knew she knew.

My voice was thick and raspy, "No thanks honey. I miss her already."

"I know. May I Julia?"

I nodded. Shit! She can't hear a nod. "Of course Randi, please do."

"She's lovely Julia. I know you're over the moon about her and she for you. Is this rather sudden?" Told ya! There's a reason she's my driver.

"She's interning this semester, Randi. I've had my eye on her – the first since Linda." She nodded. "I'd planned on seducing her this weekend. She completely turned the tables on me."

"Really?" Her voice spoke of her surprise. I nodded again. I was safe with Randi. She would have a limb cut off before betraying me. We never spoke of it.

"I had hidden it for so long, so very long. She knew – and let me let it out, set it free, and I'm so fucking glad she did."

"My god, Julia, all these years? You'd kept that hidden even from me." There was a bit of sharpness in that last. It was okay. I understood.

"Yes." Really, that was enough. "By the end of business tomorrow the whole company will know about me." I heard her gasp. "And about the woman I love." We drove on in stunned silence for a bit.

"I haven't heard that word from you since Linda." A faint trace of bitterness was in the tone. I took it.

"I know, Randi, I know." There was a question lingering. I let it slide. She was already a bit hurt.

We were almost home. Home. What had been a carefully constructed castle would feel, tonight, like a tomb. Wine, music and tears – nothing but misery waited. The car rolled to a stop. Fuck! Randi opened the door for me. I sighed and slid out. She stood and stared. I knew I was safe. I collapsed against her and cried - again. She let me. A teeny part of me wanted to take her inside and let her love me into unconsciousness. I knew she knew. God love her; she wouldn't let me – nor did she press. When the tears stopped I pulled back a bit and gave her a quick, soft kiss. I owed her that. She smiled softly and said, "Good night Julia. Try and let it be." She reached into the trunk for my bags. I turned to the steps. My housekeeper had the door open. She stared at my tear stained face and swollen eyes; not a word said. Randi set the bags down, and with a nod to the housekeeper, turned to leave.

"Thank you Randi." She turned and smiled. The door closed behind me.

"Teresa, would you please bring me a bottle of wine in ice and a glass. Once delivered, you may retire for the evening."

"Yes Miss." She turned and walked away. Very German, very proper, and very loyal – that is my Teresa.

I stood in the foyer. I wanted to hail a cab and find her. I wanted to be beneath her as she tortured me into crazy hot bliss. I shrugged off my coat, threw it on the chair, and headed for the stairs. The lights were on, my bed was turned down, a negligee on the bed. Home. I hated it, every bit of it all. I took off my things and slipped into the silk. I heard Teresa as she walked down the hallway. I turned and feigned a smile. She set the ice bucket and glass on my sitting table. She turned. I gave her my thanks and a goodnight. She closed the door behind her. I sat, poured a glass, and cried some more.

Unforgettable, that's what you are. It was awful. Well, at least tonight it was. I had to clear my head to call Sheri. I suspected that she might be in the same condition but, who knew. One 'me' was tough and stoic; this "me" was a mess. I wanted to be my 'me' when I called – but that wasn't really fair. I stood, walked to my purse, and brought it back to the table. I poured another glass, sighed, reached into the purse, and took my phone out. I typed the first two letters of her name and the number appeared. I pushed send. It rang; my throat closed. No, dammit, stop this. I took a deep breath and Sheri answered. Her voice was thick.

"Hi." I sobbed. Sheri did too - so much for maintaining my executive decorum.