A Cougar Totally Turned Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you getting any work done, honey?" I tried; she sobbed. "If it's any consolation, I wanted to hail a cab and come spend the night with you." I said it, but it could have been either of us. I heard her smile – finally.

"You and Randi were lovers once." Simple, honest, open. Do you know I love you?

"Yes, now and then when I needed someone. I knew she was in love with me. I was unavailable to her that way but I did take advantage of her when I needed. We both knew it and she let me." I had to be honest with her. I could 'see' the nod.

"I like her." I nodded. I knew full well she would. Randi is good people. I didn't need to share all of it, not tonight.

"You okay?" Stupid, I know, but I tried.

"Yeah, about as okay as you are, pet." Ah, there's my girl.

"Please promise me you'll get some work done tonight Ma'am"

A harsh laugh. "I'll be up till the wee hours of the morning with it all." Damn.

"It's probably not fair of me to keep you when you've so much work to ..."

"I love you Julia."

Please, please let me get through this. "I love you Sheri." Okay, I got that out. "I'll see you at work Tuesday then." I might just shrivel up and die in the meantime.

"I miss you." Her voice was tiny.

"I'll get a cab and come for you. We'll spend the night. We can deal with tomorrow then. I need you. Be there in a bit."

"Stop Julia; we can't." I know. She can't see me nod.

"I know Ma'am. You're right. Thank you."

"Not tonight Julia. Tonight there's me and you. The rest will begin when we're together again."

She did it again. I cried. I squeaked out the words between sobs. "I know."

I heard her sniffle. Thickly, "We better say good night. This isn't going to get any easier any time soon." I nodded. Fuck.

I sipped my wine; the ice clinked. "Good night honey. I love you and I miss you. Please, please try to get some rest."

"Are you going to drink yourself into oblivion Julia?" Sharp and harsh; Sheri was upset.

"Yes, if I can. It's that kind of night."

Cold, harsh, cutting, "You will not pet." Sheri knew me better than I knew myself. To this day I don't know how.

"Yes Ma'am." Submission: Sheri's gift. I accept.

"I love you, Julia."

"I love you, Sheri." She hung up. I took a sip of my wine. There would be no more.

I stood. The thought of a shower was calling to me. The warmth of it; the chance to ... .oh god; I didn't believe Sheri would be upset if I gave myself a spend – or ten. I know she loved me that much. And I hoped she would do the same – thinking of me. I shed the silk and headed to the shower. I let the heat of the water wash over me; it helped remind me of my lover – and the pleasure she gave me. I caressed every bit of me – as she would. I saw her eyes – hot and wild. Sheri smiled and nodded. I bucked and screamed her name as I came. She smiled at my bliss. I love you! I miss her!!

I stepped out of the shower after turning it off. I toweled off and stared, again, at the girl in the mirror. Her eyes were soft from the glow of her pleasure but just beneath it was her agony. We cried.

I slipped back into the silk, crawled into bed, and hugged Sheri. Fuck! My 'lover' is a pillow. I cried myself to sleep.


Author's Note: Another chapter of what wound up being a rather long story – more to come. Thanks to all for reading, for your votes, and for all the wonderful comments and email!! As ever, this is a flight of fantasy; completely fictitious. If there is any resemblance to anyone walking among us my apologies.