A Couple Brought Together Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And yet she swallowed it readily, if not exactly happily. Choice had been removed. There was no debate. Just as she'd always made it kind of obvious to Chris, Cliff and her two boyfriends in between that she didn't do that kind of thing, so now it was clear to her that the reverse applied. However lumpy, however tart, however gelatinous, semen was never, ever to be refused.

She heard the doorbell ring.

*** *** ***

I was fibbing to Chris, of course. In fact the guys weren't arriving for an hour.

I allowed Jane to enjoy a nice hot shower, fluffy white towel, soap and shampoo.

"Come here." I said, helping her dry her hair. I kissed her full on the lips, running my hands over her damp skin, admiring her curves. She had already lost five pounds in under four days. I put my fingers between her legs.

Her steel rings were beautiful, like a portcullis guarding a castle gate. Everything was healing perfectly; no infection, no bleeding, no pain beyond a little soreness. Each night we washed her in saline solution and applied antiseptic cream. With the padlock on, she couldn't touch her clit.

She kissed me back and melted into my arms. I handed her the anal douche.

"Go make sure your asshole is super clean."

Afterwards, I watched her prepare herself. She put on new white silk lingerie, a red floral dress she'd brought with her, and high heels. She applied makeup, mascara and waterproof red lipstick.

"I'm proud of you." I told her. "This afternoon is going to be an important step in your sexual evolution. How are you feeling?"

She looked up at me. "Nervous."

I could see anxiety in her eyes. "You'll be fine. Chris would be proud."

She bit her lip. "How is he Sir?"

I smiled to reassure her. "Chris? Yeah, he's fine too. He's living out his fantasy, I can assure you. He wants you to know he'll always love you."

She looked relieved. "Thank you."

"Now, let's put that blindfold over your eyes."

I'd invited a dozen guys. They were all men I'd sourced from personal ads on social sites. I'd spent months gathering suitable contacts in preparation for when I had found my submissive couple. I'd met most of the guys before, for a beer and chat, and at least Skyped online with every one of them.

Even then I figured only half might turn up.

But in fact all twelve of them came. I'd set them to arrive one every five minutes, spread over one hour, from 2 o'clock onwards. It turned out the doorbell kept ringing after I'd barely greeted the previous arrival.

Generally, the guys were a bit shy and embarrassed. For some, it was their first time in a group hook-up like this. I offered them small shots of vodka or bottled beer in order to break the ice and relax the atmosphere.

Jane was kneeling in the middle of the drawing room. She was in her dress, blindfolded, silent, red lips parted. She was facing the glass doors overlooking the garden. She looked pretty as a picture.

One by one, our guests grinned their approval. I'd messaged them Jane's details and her photo from the neck down, but she's one of those women who looks even better in the flesh. Naturally, she would look better still when covered in squirts of gooey cum.

The first guy refused a drink, simply unzipped his jeans and began jerking his dick over Jane's face. It was like he wanted to finish before her 02.05 appointment. I'd placed him first on purpose. He was the youngest, best looking of the roster. He had a nice face, chiselled chest and well-above-average circumcised cock. I'm sure he didn't go short of female attention but, hey, anybody can use a lunch break, right?

His fist pumped and occasionally his finger would knock against Jane's upturned chin. He'd obviously been jerking himself on and off all morning without shooting his load. It was a geyser. Pearly ropes uncoiled impressively into her gaping mouth, across her blindfold, onto her cheeks. He zipped himself up, winked at me and left.

After that, I was so busy answering the door and offering drinks, I'd miss some moments of the action. But I could enjoy it all later. My one condition had been that all the guys allowed themselves to be filmed and signed release forms.

The second bloke was much more my type. He was a builder and he'd dashed over during his lunch break. He was perfect; dirty denim jeans, overhanging beer gut, stained underpants, shaved head, double chin. His discharge wasn't as impressive as the first but at least he managed to miss the blindfold and squirt the whole lot between Jane's parted lips.

In all, her visitors made the perfect Dirty Dozen; young and old, muscled and fat, white and black, brown, hairy and bald and a couple of them, memorably ugly. Their cocks were all shapes and sizes too. The one constant was them shooting their loads over Jane's blindfolded face, neck and cleavage. Her red dress was blotched with darker patches where cum had sprayed. A recent load was still oozing down into the v of her cleavage.

I was pleased that Jane has very good teeth, without a single filling in the back of her mouth. She worked her jaw occasionally to soothe the ache but she did her best not to swallow, breathing through her nose. I wanted the stranger's cum to slide ever so slowly down her gullet. The men did their bit verbally too.

"Shit, look inside the slut's mouth. It's full."

"Keep your head up high. Don't let any spill."

"Man what a load. You been saving that up for weeks?"

"Face is glazed like a fuckin' doughnut."

"Whore was just made for this. Dick after fucking dick."

One of the annoying things about bukkake videos is that they feel the need to make it look as though the dumb girl's enjoying it. They dub all kinds of ridiculous moans onto the soundtrack afterwards as if she's there for the payload and not the pay cheque. I guess a few of the actresses might be humiliation masochists but the vast majority are certainly not thinking wow this slimy stuff is amazing.

I couldn't see Jane's eyes but her body gave her away. Her pokies were hard under her dress. I could tell by her breathing that she was disgustedly excited by what was happening. Not exactly enjoying it as such, but gaining a masochistic kick the way only true submissive sluts can.

At three o'clock we began Round Two. The room already smelt of cum, sweat and beer. I invited the eight guys who'd hung around to have another pop. It was an hour later, almost 4 o'clock, by the time we'd finished. Jane had taken twenty one loads in her face in under two hours. The last guy, a black amateur footballer of just 21, had completed his hat-trick of three impressive volleys before the fulltime whistle.

I had befriended two guys and they stayed behind after everybody else left. Their names were Bert and Dipak. I'd first met Bert over a drink a few weeks earlier. He was seventyish, ex-military, a widower and, more importantly, he seemed like a sane guy I could trust. He didn't live too far away either.

Back then I didn't know how important a role Bert would eventually come to play. He had silver hair that he let grow long above one ear, so that he could side-comb it across his bald dome. His face was leathery but he still had twinkly eyes with a mischievous glint in them. Salt and pepper coloured hairs sprouted from his ears and nostrils.

He was quite a dapper dresser – blazer, bow-tie, polished black shoes – but naked he looked every one of his seven decades. I'd been impressed he'd somehow managed a second load for Jane's face, even if it was meagre and watery.

Meanwhile, Dipak was a Sikh who owned a convenience store in north London, in the area where Chris and Jane used to rent their flat. He was married, with grown up kids and grandkids, and he'd only just started looking online. Jane had been his first gig. He seemed a genuine chap with something to lose if anything got out, so I figured I could trust him too.

We went into my study and I showed them the PC monitor. On it, Chris was broadcast, standing naked, staring dumbly at the screen. Naturally he was totally unaware he was being watched and of what had happened upstairs.

Both men burst out laughing. They knew Jane was married but seeing her husband imprisoned just one floor below us really brought it home to them.

"Fuck." Bert whistled. "Look at the poor bastard."

"Gosh, he looks a bit sorry for himself." Dipak said.

"The world is made up of all kinds of people."

"Can we meet him?"

"More than that." I replied. "I was hoping you'd want to. I'm occasionally going to need a couple of guys I can trust. I thought they might be you two?"

Bert reached out and pumped my hand. "Whenever you want."

Dipak followed suit.

Jane was still kneeling in the fading sunlight, blindfolded. The sun had moved round and her face was cast in half shadow. Her smudged lips were slightly parted.

"Show me."

She opened her mouth. It was empty. Everything had gurgled down her plughole.

I gently undid her blindfold and removed it. She blinked several times, adjusting to the light. Her brown eyes widened when she saw the two men alongside me.

"Say hello to Bert and Dipak."

"H ... hello."

"Hello Sirs."

"Er, hello ... Sirs."

I could see her brain computing the information. She'd no idea who her visitors had been, what they looked like, even how many there were. The numerous rings on the doorbell had been her only clue. I think seeing Bert and Dipak in the flesh suddenly brought home the reality to her. She had only been introduced to these old men after she had already swallowed their semen.

Bert reached down and tenderly combed a stray lock of her hair behind her ear. A few smears of translucent, drying semen caked the edges of her face.

"Yes." Bert looked at me for emphasis. "I shall be bloody happy to help you."

I smiled at all three of them. I told Jane. "Now, get up and make our guests some tea."

*** *** ***

"This is Bert." I said to Chris.

Dipak had been forced to head home for the day.

Chris stared straight ahead like a soldier on parade. "Hello, Sir."

Like his wife, Chris seemed taken aback by Bert's age and appearance. I could see the flicker of surprise in his pale blue eyes, although his facial expression barely changed.

"Bert has kindly agreed to assist me in the weeks and months ahead. Especially when I'm away travelling, he will act as your prison warden. You are to obey him and respect him, exactly as you do me. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Bert will also assist me with your wife. He has already met her."

I emphasised the word 'met'. The innuendo in my words was clear.

"Say thank you to him."

"Th ... thank you, Sir." Chris's voice cracked with emotion and shame.

I picked up the remote and flicked on the screen. On it, Jane was caught kneeling in sunlight, in her red cotton dress, wearing a blindfold, with windows and green lawn in the background. I pressed the fast forward button and gestured for Chris to watch.

Chris hissed an intake of breath as the first guy stood there and pumped his fist manically over Jane's face. With the video playback on fast-forward it looked like some crazy Keystone cops comedy but the young man's nice features, muscled chest and large cock were all visible. We watched his load spurt impressively onto Jane's open mouth, cheeks and blindfold.

If that was a shock for Chris, it was nothing compared to the second one. I slowed it to playback at normal speed so the guy's dirty jeans, T-shirt, overhanging beer gut, shaved head and double chin were all unavoidable.

I froze the action as the third man replaced the second and asked Chris a question.

"What colour was the first gentleman's shirt?"

Chris frowned, thinking. "Er ... blue, Sir?"

"And what colour was the second gentleman's hair?"

"He was bald, Sir."

"What was he wearing on his feet?"

Chris shook his head. "I don't know, Sir."

I reached out and pinched his nipple until he winced. "Whenever I play you film of Jane you make sure you study it fucking closely. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir." He gasped.

"I'm going to leave this movie playing normal speed on continuous loop and tomorrow I'm going to test you on the whole two hour epic. You had better get every fucking answer right or you will be punished. Got that?"

"Yes, Sir."

I pressed the remote and winked at Bert.

We left Chris doing his homework.

*** *** ***

Chris stared at the screen in slack-jawed astonishment. For ages he simply watched as man after man jerked off onto Jane's face. He had no idea of time. His body ached and he felt nauseated but, above all, he felt burning shame.

"Whore was just made for this. Dick after fucking dick."

He listened to the stranger's words. Verbal humiliation doesn't work properly if it's fictitious. To cut really deep it needs to mirror the truth. He could imagine Jane, hooded, hearing those words, cringing at the inescapable reality. It turned out she had indeed been made simply to suck penis after penis.

It was hard to define the complex blend of exhilaration and humiliation he felt, watching his wife treated this way. As far as he knew, most submissive males prefer to be humiliated by their wives. They place them on a throne and want them sexually satisfied by bigger, better men. But shamefully Chris didn't want Jane put on a pedestal. He actually wanted to see the woman he adored down and dirty being mistreated as badly as he was.

And how did that make him feel? Her wretched husband who couldn't even protect his wife from her own sluttish desires. Her own husband whose penis she'd never once sucked like that. Her husband whose own penis was now locked down in a steel tube, pathetically trying to get hard because of what he was being forced to watch.

Anyway, what he was watching onscreen now had already happened. He'd been stuck down here without any fucking clue of what had been going on. It made him wonder what might be going on upstairs right now?

*** *** ***

Bert stayed for a meal of delivered pizza.

I knew that a stranger's presence would heighten Jane's humiliation and arousal as we made her watch a duplicate copy of the recording. Her face turned fifty shades of crimson as the twelve men who'd participated in her bukkake were steadily revealed onscreen one-by-one, like zombies in a horror movie, their rotten tang still bitter on her trembling lips.

I pressed the pause button and told her to strip off her red dress and lingerie.

Bert whistled at her bare pussy and the metal braces.

"Come." I beckoned her with my finger. I pulled the key out of my pocket and unlocked the pin-shaped padlock that sealed her labia closed. I gently fingered her sticky lips open to reveal her swollen vulva and clitoral hood to Bert.

He nodded approvingly, pointing at her moist pinkness.

"Look at her clit. Horny little bitch, ain't she?"

"But we're pretty certain she can't cum when she's locked up. Aren't we my darling?"

Jane looked at me and nodded. "I haven't tried, Sir, but I don't think so."

"What contraceptive is he on?" Bert asked.

"The pill for now. But we'll be using just her ass and mouth and condoms when necessary. So we could probably take her off it soon."

Bert laughed at Jane's discomfort.

I smiled too. At this stage, it was important to mix pleasure with pain, motivation with humiliation.

"Stroke your clit for us."

She knelt, watching the screen, fingering her cunt. Slowly but surely, her mouth opened, her breathing quickened, her raspberry nipples hardened.

The more Bert and I made rude comments, the more excited she became.

"Fuck, look at that load disappearing down the hatch." He exclaimed, as some dude onscreen spewed his pearly necklace into her mouth.

"Well, look. Her tummy's full of it." I replied, pointing at Jane's bare midriff, as she leaned back strumming her clitoris with index and middle fingers.

We were teaching her to associate her disgrace with her urgent need now for orgasmic reward.

"Slow down!" I cautioned her away from the edge.

I opened up the camera and started filming. Were I to ever need a blackmail threat to spice things up, I was recording it now. I framed the shot so that Jane was on her knees masturbating herself and, over her shoulder, the TV screen displaying her own bukkake film was clearly visible.

"Beg." I whispered. "Beg to be allowed to cum."

"Pleassss ..." her voice croaked. "Let meeee..."

I zoomed right onto her face, until her frantic eyes, flared nostrils and open mouth filled the entire screen.

"What is your daddy's name, Jane?"

She gasped. "G ... George."

"George what?"

"George Austen."

"And your mummy?"

"El ...Elizabeth."

"Is that the Lizzie who now lives with your stepdad in Lambton, Derbyshire?"

I stated her mother's address clearly into the microphone for the record; number, street name, postcode, even her telephone number.

"Yessssss."

"And would mummy and daddy be proud to see you like this, Jane?"

Her fingers were rotating madly around the edge of her pussy, just managing to avoid tipping herself over.

"N ... no, Sir."

"So, take your hand away from your cunt, Jane. Now!"

Her brown eyes flashed with desire and resentment but she obeyed.

"It's a wrap." I joked to Bert, closing the camera.

Half an hour later, I said goodbye to him and we arranged his next visit. He gave Jane a long, sloppy French kiss in her mouth and his wrinkled 70yr old fingers toyed briefly with her frustrated 30 yr old cunt.

After Bert had departed, I sent Jane up to prepare my bed.

"Lie face down on it, ass in the air."

She bit her lip. She had known this moment was coming. Technically, Jane wasn't even an anal virgin. A decade earlier, she'd tried it once with a previous boyfriend. He'd managed to get his dick inside her but had pulled out before he managed to orgasm, so nobody had ever cum inside her. As for Chris, he had never even pushed her hard enough to try, and she'd never invited him.

So I was gentle. I gave her some gel and told her to lube it well, while I switched on the bedroom camera.

"Pull your cheeks open."

She lay with her forehead buried in the sheet. Her fingers dragged her buttocks apart. I winked at the camera lens. I could never own too much video content like this, to watch later, to share with Chris, even to post online.

Her asshole was clean from the shower and douche earlier. It was puckered but I think we were both surprised how ready she was. I lined up my cockhead and held it there a moment, like an army establishing a bridgehead. I slowly applied pressure and managed to ease the first inch through her protective ring of greased sphincter muscle.

"Mmmfffphg."

I chuckled in her ear.

"Pull your ass open even wider."

It was important to make her do it herself. She gasped into the sheet and I felt her hands against my hips. I wedged another inch of my dick into her. I wanted to do it slowly, partly to be gentle, but partly to stretch out the mental anguish.

"This is it." I murmured. "Your future. The guys you serviced today will all be invited back soon to sample this asshole too. One after the other."

I pushed again, breaching her defences. My helmet bust through her muscle. My shaft slid inside like angry hordes raping a conquered city.

"Aahm." She whimpered, probably half in pain, half in anticipation.

I forced my full length into her, balls deep, and then pulled halfway out again.

"Look at the camera."

She twisted her neck up and looked at the lens.

"Tell Chris you love him."

"I ... lo ... love you, Chr ... Chris."

"But promise him he'll never be able to have your ass like this. Ever. Whatever happens in the future."

I began corn-holing her hard. In and out.

"B ... but y ... you w ... will never do th ... this to me."

"Now reach under yourself and play with your clit."