A Couple Brought Together Act 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jane manoeuvred her arm under her waist and gasped. I could tell she really, seriously, needed to climax. There had been three days of intense build up. You can't crush all hope of orgasm or a submissive starts to prepare mentally for that. The idea is to keep it random. Increasingly infrequent but still possible.

"Don't cum until I do." I warned her.

I pulled her head back by her hair and slammed into her butt. I could feel my balls bubbling and I did my best to wink at the camera lens just as I became the first guy to spew his load into Jane's rectum.

She felt my lava too and let out a shriek.

"Aah!" Instantly, her own orgasm hit her, and she yowled like a banshee, her body rippling underneath me, her anal muscles milking me dry. Her head rocked from side to side as she didn't stop climaxing.

We lay like a sandwich for two minutes, gulping air, slowly gathering our breath. I rested my full weight on her, my dick buried to the hilt in her ass.

Eventually, I stretched my arms and uncorked my dick out of her bottom with a wet pop. I clambered off her.

"Time for your first ATM transaction." I said.

Her ass was clean and so was my glistening cock, dripping its creamy residue. She had no reason to object. She didn't even hesitate much. I lay back and she bent her head over it, taking me into her mouth for the camera.

"Don't worry, I will be the only guy who bare-backs your ass." I teased her hair in my fingers, as I spoke. "No risks. Everybody else will use condoms. But we won't waste their jizz." I told her. "You'll swallow the contents."

She moaned at my words, lips vibrating round my shaft. The idea of repeated cum swallowing filled her with deep loathing and fierce lust in equal measure.

That night, she slept beside me. I spooned her, my tired cock resting against her soft buttocks.

COMING SOON

ACT FOUR: CRISIS