A Couple Brought Together Act 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched Jane and Chris embrace, look into each other's eyes, and nuzzle each other's cheeks. They were hesitant, timid, after the trauma of the past weeks and hours. Jane examined Chris's nipples and smiled shyly as the bells jingled. He stroked her bare skin, from her breasts down to her bald sex.

He looked at me tentatively and checked out Jane's pierced labia, running a finger along the steel ridges.

"Turn around."

She reluctantly turned until she had her back to Chris. There were blotchy red pawmarks on her shoulders and hips. He ran a finger lovingly down her spine until it rested on the crevice of her buttocks.

"You can fuck your wife's ass."

He blinked at me. He couldn't resist glancing down at his flaccid cock.

"Now! Do it! While her ass is loose. Get down both of you."

Jane dropped to her knees and took up the classic butt-in-the-air position. Her rosebud was still stretched and gaping after its busy afternoon. She shut her eyes and pressed her forehead to the floor.

Chris got down behind her and clutched her hips. With his pubic hair all shaved off, he looked like a little kid. His shriveled dick didn't flicker. I watched a while but it was obvious he couldn't get his dick hard enough to penetrate her. The bells on his nipples made it sound like Christmas.

I chuckled, thinking back to the time, four weeks earlier, when I'd made Jane promise Chris he'd never, ever be able to have her ass. Even when he was offered it.

She pushed back against him like a bitch on heat and moaned in exasperation. Chris scowled and hissed as his tender dick impotently nudged her anal cleft.

I crouched down and patted his thinning dome like an indulgent dad.

"Come on, Chris. Do your marital duty. Your wife wants you."

"I can't ... Sir."

"You hear that, Jane? He can't."

"Yes, Sir."

"What a pair you two make. Smile!"

I took a photo of them together trying.

"Kiss her ass then instead."

Chris shifted position and began to tongue-fuck his wife's shitter. The guys had all used condoms. She stank of latex and lube.

I squatted down, lifted her chin with my finger and looked into her eyes. They shone like chocolate M&Ms. Her brain was in deep subspace. Her thighs and nipples throbbed with sensory overload. It had been so long since she'd climaxed; so much humiliation, so much stimulation, so much desire.

"Do you want ME to fuck your cunt instead?"

Her pretty lips curled in a grimace.

"Yesssss."

"Not HIM. Me."

Her head nodded, a string of saliva hanging from her lip. "Yes ... Sir. Please."

I poked Chris in his ribs with my foot. "Hear that? Unlock her."

He grabbed the key from me and hurriedly removed the padlock from her labial rings.

"Prepare her."

She stayed bent over, thrusting her hips back, knees wide. I watched his head slither between her thighs. Her locked cunt was already damp. His tongue opened up her lips and she uttered a small squeal of ecstasy.

"Out of my way."

I got down between her knees and rammed my erection inside her pussy with one smooth thrust, like carving butter with a hot sword. I squeezed one of her boobs and tugged on its heavy hoop. Chris had moved and was kneeling by his wife's head.

"Kiss her for me."

I watched my couple kissing each other's mouths for the first time since our dinner together on Day One. That time, they had kissed gently, like a shy wedding couple, without any animal passion. Now it was full of animal lust. Chris's hungry tongue sought out Jane's throat and she moaned into his open mouth.

"This. IS. How. It's. Going. TO. Be." I emphasized.

I ploughed her with deep thrusts. It was how I'd always wanted things to be. A nice triangular tableau. Me fucking a wife. Her husband in attendance. Them swapping their saliva. But with only me shooting my load.

"Go and kiss my ass now."

His blue eyes widened at my command but Chris obeyed. I soon felt his face above my bucking buttocks. His tongue slipped wetly in and out of my ass as I fucked.

Jane was rolling her head from side to side. She suddenly looked at me.

"Don't cum." I snarled.

"Pl ... ss ... I ..."

"Don't you dare."

I reached the point of no return and sighed, forcing my eyes to stay open. I was able to enjoy my own orgasm almost in slow motion as I studied Jane's facial expression. She was desperately concentrating on withholding her climax. Chris's tongue lapped my ass as I hosed jet after warm jet of jizz. Eventually, sated, I rolled off her, bushed.

"You want to cum now?" I wheezed.

"Yes. Please, Sir."

I jerked my chin at Chris. "Ask him then."

They both understood my gesture.

"Please, Chris. I really need to." She whined. "Seriously."

He looked at her, then at me. I smiled at Jane's ravaged, oozing cunt and pointed at a drawer.

"Look in there."

She crawled over, opened the drawer and took out a packaged sex toy I'd purchased a few weeks earlier.

It was a black plastic strap-on dildo mounted on a crotchless rubber harness. Her mouth widened into an 'o' of surprise, then anticipation. She ripped open the plastic wrapping.

There was a bullet vibrator already loaded with a battery. I pointed out a pouch in the harness to her and she slipped the vibrator into it. I waved my hand, showing her the remote control.

"It's time to take your bitch husband's anal virginity."

She held out the chunky fake cock and balls. They were realistic-sized. Not too big for a virgin. She examined the adjustable side straps.

"Ask me nicely." I told Chris.

"Please, Sir." He gulped. "May she?"

"What?"

"May she ... fuck me in the ass?"

"Yeah. Sure. Why not?" I grinned nonchalantly. "Help her lube it."

Chris pushed the firm rubber cock into Jane's sodden pussy. Its six inches of insertable length slid in easily. When he took it out, the ridged rubber came out slick with my cum.

"Kiss it."

His lips and tongue slobbered over the cockhead. Then he helped Jane adjust the straps to her slender waist and buckle it on, with the bullet vibrator against the top of her pussy. The cock jutted out from her hips like a real man's erection.

"Face up." I instructed Chris.

I helped Jane arrange her husband in the baby diaper position, on his back, with his knees above his face, wide apart. I wanted her to ream his ass with the couple staring into each other's eyes, well and truly united by their submission.

"Okay." I squatted down by them. "Let's do it."

Jane used her hand to guide the slick cockhead into Chris's cleft. She lined it up with his sphincter and gently pushed. He grunted.

"Be brave." I encouraged, speaking to both of them.

Jane thrust. Both of them winced. She pulled back and adjusted her angle. This time she plunged hard and the first couple of inches punctured her husband's protective muscle.

"Nnggghhhhmmmmm."

I shushed him, smacking Jane on the butt to encourage her.

She picked up the pace, grinding deeper with each lunge. I flicked the switch on the vibrator-remote in my hand. Her eyes widened and she hissed.

I pushed my face in between theirs until we formed a close triangle. Their breathing, gasps and grunts filled the sex-scented air around us.

I held up my phone and took a Selfie, smiling, thinking of all the fun I could still enjoy with this couple, while I also explored Simone and Patrick.

Jane's eyes rolled into the top of her head. She was cumming. At last.

This time there was no stopping her.

"Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhmmmmmssssssss."

It is impossible to do justice to the guttural noise she made. Like something out of a horror movie. Her body convulsed. Foam bubbled onto her lower lip.

At first the noise came from her throat, shrill and loud, then it moved to her chest, deep and rumbling, like the last breaths of a dying person.

She seemed to spasm in multiple climaxes for a full minute, maybe even longer. Chris and I both caressed her gently as she slowly emerged from her orgasm.

*** *** ***

Half an hour later, the three of us sat together on my bed, our heads propped on the pillows. We snacked on leftover salads and cheese from lunch, sipping cognac. I had put on my dressing gown while Jane was wrapped in a cashmere blanket. Chris was bare-chested with one of my bathroom towels tied round his waist.

"At times, I really, truly didn't think I could make it." He continued, staring into space.

"I cried a lot at night during the first week or two." Jane added.

"But now?"

We had talked frankly for fifteen minutes. Now, there was a long, thoughtful silence.

Eventually Chris spoke.

"It has been the most incredible five weeks. It was actually nothing like I imagined. Much more intense, much harder. Much less self indulgent than my own fantasies were. But that made it all the more ... thrilling, I guess. I wanted to experience something like true slavery and that's what I got."

We both looked sideways at Jane.

"Yes." She said. "I couldn't have done it without being forced. The hunger, the hurt, the humiliation. Everything. But now that I'm through that stage, I want ..."

She blushed nervously.

"... a bit more".

I smiled, leaned over and gave her a gentle peck on the cheek.

"You both realize that this was just the beginning? It might get even harder from here."

They looked at me, then at each other, and slowly broke into uneasy smiles.

"Yes ... Sir."

"And what about each other?" I asked. "Has it brought you closer together?"

They both exchanged self-conscious looks.

"Ironically, yes." Chris said. "In a weird way it has."

Jane reached out and touched her husband's cheek. "I think so."

"Okay, that's enough." I interrupted their cathartic love-in before it took hold. "Tomorrow we'll continue our journey."

I couldn't help thinking of that quote by Winston Churchill, after the crucial battle of El Alamein had been won; we had reached the end of the beginning.

Yes, Jane and Chris had been brought closer together.

But they still had even further to travel.

THE END

"This is not the end. It is not even the beginning of the end.

But it is, perhaps, the end of the beginning."

Winston Churchill, 1942

12