All Comments on 'A Couple's Cuckold Fantasy Pt. 01'

by flash321

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's a cuck story

Change the word slave to cuck.

indysubmaleindysubmalealmost 9 years ago
indysubmale

Just finished reading "A couple's cuckold fantasy" and I hope that there will be much more to follow. I thought that it was well written and extremely erotic. Reading about a normally straight man who submits to another guy at his wife's urging is so hot.

Please try to ignore the trolls and keep posting. I'm sure that I'm not the only one who thinks that your work is great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Put this crap in Gay male

So no one needs to read it. And this isn't a cuck story. He seems to be a spineless slave. Just a disgusting tale of abuse without reason. No stars for this garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
hot story

i think that you have set the scene very well. the husband, now in control by the bull will have to contend with not being able to cum until both the bull and the wife is satisfied. the submission should include the wife enjoying herself without worrying about the husband wanting to cum. i see a lot of fluffing after the bull has cum in the wife's pussy as well as creamy cleanup.

gordo12gordo12almost 9 years ago
Garbage

When the only act is gay put it THERE where guys want to read about sucking cock.

Pile of crap otherwise.

ChastizedChastizedalmost 9 years ago

5/5 Stars and waiting for Chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very hot

Many thanks to the haters for continuing to spoil the Literotica ratings system. Please judge the quality of the story, not your thoughts about genre. If you think the story is in the wrong category, message the author with that feedback. If you don't like the genre (the story title is pretty clear), why are you reading it? Really loved the 'slow burn' on the way to cuckoldry.5 stars without a doubt. Thanks.

spannkyspannkyabout 7 years ago
keep it going

great story why didnt he finish sucking him off to complition keep the story going

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous