All Comments on 'A Couple's Fantasy Goes Awry'

by MisterNatural

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hot

Not usually in to older couples but this o s hot!! Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Interesting

The contrasts of the men and women and of the couples added a lot to the story, and it was interesting to see that it wasn't a happy ending for everybody. Sometimes it isn't great when you get what you want. Nice to see a natural woman in the mix too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This story was original and well done.

I hope you write part two. It would be great if Carol moved in with Penny and Clarence.

bobdown62bobdown62over 7 years ago
Superb

Loved the story and so refreshing that Carol was a real woman with faults and may I add what sounded like the most amazing hairy pussy. Just like my wife. A whole lot of wonderful fuzz. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent story

I agree, original and exciting and would love to see another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awesome!!!

good story, please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Peggy Penny

Did I miss something? Page two: Is Peggy the same person as Penny? I find it hard to follow when the author forgets his characters names. I've seen this happen recently with another author changed the name of the wife from chapter 1 to chapter 2.

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalover 7 years agoAuthor
Peggy Penny

No, the name was Penny. N is near G on the keyboard and would not get picked up in spell check, so that's my bad for not catching it before you did. Sorry and thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just what i'he been looking for!

The character's were realistic and relatable.it was well wrtiien, and didn't sound like the ramblings of a horny middle schooler. The story was great! You should be proud!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Hairy women sexy?

OMG! The subject of hairy woman came in, I was done. IMHO, that is flat gross. YUK

MisterNaturalMisterNaturalover 7 years agoAuthor
To the anon drama queen...

So you don't shatter your fragile psyche again by reading about a woman with unshorn armpits and go into a seizure, read the story tags attached to the stories beforehand. Good grief.

loveloverloveloverabout 7 years ago
Horny.

Erotic. Loved Carols shyness and Penny's gentleness. Clarence's too. And the hairiness 🍭& smoothness. They should love living together. Will John and carols mom get it on? I hope so.

brewster926brewster926about 7 years ago
Characters

Your character development was much better then the average story on this site. I love hairy women too. It wasn't completely clear to me if Clarence got her balloon knot asshole. Maybe a little more detail on the close-up examination of the particular parts would have turned me on. Overall very good riding enjoyed it with my cock in my hand.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Cute!

That was sweet, I'm glad things ended well for the three. Sucks the young husband was a bitch to his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

First , I love sexual hair. But the big problem was images such as the "bony fingers" of the "old" neighbor: for heaven's sake, they were in their 50s!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegleralmost 2 years ago

Loved this story. So erotic, makes me want to mount Carol. erotic and delicious. I love hairy women...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous