All Comments on 'A Couple's Story'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well Donna

That was certainly the most honest swinging story I have read. I didn't find it particularly erotic but then I am not into this lifestyle. I wouldn't want my wife to experience what you and your husband have. And yes you do sound as if you are honest in what you say. Far more so than every other swinging or sharing couple story. so well done for that. Well written as well. I can only say that Scott must be the most understanding man alive. To not be jealous of other men haveing sex with a sexy woman as you are, then he has to be a saint. But I guess you both well suited. You love to have sex with other people and he gets off on watching and haveing sex with you after wards.

sir_horacesir_horacealmost 15 years ago
Life is for living

My wife and I also enjoy much of the same. She has a boss who is also her lover and he is the third regular lover she has taken in ten years. Her first lover, a friend of ours was quite happy for threesomes or for them to be alone together. The threesomes we had, some of which we filmed were absolutely awesome, though her second lover, also a friend, was only a short term affair as she didn't sem to get as much satisfaction as she had from our first adventure.

Her current lover is too shy for a threesome but that's not a problem as we still have a wonderful time afterwards.

keep writing my dear, we thoroughly enjoyed your story, I've written one too which unfortunately didn't get published, hopefully next time.

Hope to see some of your work soon,

regards, Adrian.

sir_horacesir_horacealmost 15 years ago
Life is for living

My wife and I also enjoy much of the same. She has a boss who is also her lover and he is the third regular lover she has taken in ten years. Her first lover, a friend of ours was quite happy for threesomes or for them to be alone together. The threesomes we had, some of which we filmed were absolutely awesome, though her second lover, also a friend, was only a short term affair as she didn't sem to get as much satisfaction as she had from our first adventure.

Her current lover is too shy for a threesome but that's not a problem as we still have a wonderful time afterwards.

keep writing my dear, we thoroughly enjoyed your story, I've written one too which unfortunately didn't get published, hopefully next time.

Hope to see some of your work soon,

regards, Adrian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot as hell

great stuff from one of my favorite juicy li'l tarts.Mancelt.

fuzzypfuzzypalmost 15 years ago
outstanding

please-- more true stories!

essayistessayistalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic!

Great story! Posted as a true story makes it even better! And it reads like it's true too. I really enjoyed it and hope to read more like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

top story very erotic .although ive never done it i really get off on wife sharing stories .would love to watch some one fuck my wife...... one day maybe ,green eyed beauty with a head-turning 36DD-23-35 body you got that right sweet heart, i was hard as a rock from ur pic before i even got to ur story ... xx00 chris from oz

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Like our own

I enjoyed your story as it mimics mine and my wife's in so many details. Thank you for sharing. We have been married for over thirty years and have enjoyed allowing her to enjoy other men for at least the last ten of those. We feel it gives us a newness and excitement that our love alone could not give. Your caveats are well made as caution and communication are certainly necessarily for a couple before they take this step. More power!! Enjoy and be safe.

b1053mutantb1053mutantabout 12 years ago
Enjoyed it, thanks!

Nicely done story with a ring of authenticity.

Thanks you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I find that while it is a good story

it's a bit shallow, you get to enjoy getting fucked by other men as you put it and only love your husband. It's can't be true love because of the fact your so willing to be a slut to other men, but were is the willingness to let you husband sample other women. What you have done in fact is made your husband a cuckold. And he is less of a man for allowing it to happen.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 12 years ago
A First

I read the first paragraph and for the first tie I didn't finish but felt the need to comment.

I HATE WILLING CUCKOLDS

I HATE WIVES THAT BELIEVE IT STRENTHENS THEIR MARRIAGE

ALL CHEATERS SHOULD DIE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Enjoyed it

This has always intreged me. My wife and I talk about it. I don't think she'll ever do it but it would be extremely fun to watch. If you have commented negatively to this why do you read things like this. I would love to watch my wife pleasures. Good for you guys

NegativeIonsNegativeIonsabout 11 years ago
Actually there is research around this.

Observing the act of your mate with another male can increase her desirability, as the fact that another male wants her re-enforces her attractiveness to the population at large.

LarryArcherLarryArcherabout 11 years ago
Great story - Sounds true to life

Good explanation of your relationship and well written. I can see a lot of parallels in one of our adventures except it was one of my wife's girlfriends. I know that this was written a few years ago but just wanted to tell you that it was a good read.

stevenjonesstevenjonesalmost 11 years ago
Real experience

Good to read and thanks for sharing! We have had similar experiences, albeit that the progress was much faster. Emotional stability was unpredictably difficult right in the beginning, but settled later. We realised (before we started this journey) that sex & love are not the same, simply complimentary. And then some!

Thanks again - Steve

Tim413Tim413almost 11 years ago
What a great story -

beautifully told. Written much better than so many stories on this site. My wife has obviously had a very vanilla sex life with her first husband and now me. Now I might be too old to get her to be more adventurous or for me to restart with another woman. In any event, I'll read more of SHW's stories.

DSolo61DSolo61over 10 years ago

Incredibly well-written and descriptive. Your descriptive abilities are incredible. A massive turn-on. I would give much to be your friend "X".

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleover 10 years ago
Make up names. It reads easire than using "X"

See comment line.

Bogey3Bogey3about 10 years ago
Wow

I would give this more than 5 stars. Really well written. Kept me hard! Our first MFM had about 4 hours of build up. Your reported self control is amazing.

maddictmaddictover 9 years ago
OH

The mystery that is a woman ! I can't imagine my self as Scott, I would be insanely jealous, to share my lover with some one else.

I do like the idea of not being able to undo what has been done. I'm glad that they could share her being a slut. Is slut a dirty word or bad lifestyle ?

eroticbabyeroticbabyabout 9 years ago
Like This Author

Fun story well told.

Joules400Joules400about 8 years ago
Real, fun, and sexy!

This is one of the best, well written stories that I have read in Literotica. The story is believable, and I enjoy the detail this author has put into all of her stories. Having much detail gives the reader more of the feeling of being there and the author, I believe, wants you to feel her passion. I for one would enjoy even more detail, and am looking forward to more wonderfully sexy stories. Thank you for allowing us to have a glimpse of your naughty adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Nice

Wish my wife would do that as I could watch

ParkierParkieralmost 8 years ago
Excellent!

I have submitted to Literotica.com a factual account of a couple of instances with my first wife. It is entitled Exposing The Wife. I do not know when it will be included but sharing my wife with other men has always been my most favorite fantasy. I am an old man now with no hope of ever having this experience. I still love to read the stories of lucky men and their awesome wives who are not afraid to revel in their sexual superiority. Prcn12@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
OMG

The cuckolds are crawling out of the wood work. Amazing. Why do I feel like puking?

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloveralmost 7 years ago
mmf?

As the story is tagged "mmf" I assumed a bi husband was involved.

This is more accurately considered a "mfm" story.

Nevertheless a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great story ... very believable!

This story seems like it really could be true. Most are fantasies and not true. Well written. I would love my wife to find such a lover while I watch her make love to him. Yes, I want my wife to fuck other guys while I am present. There is nothing wrong with lust if all agree. Watching my wife get fucked is a true desire! Eating her clean is also a true desire.

DiscoveringUtopiaDiscoveringUtopiaover 5 years ago
@BetrayedByLove

To get context on this reply, read hid bio:

I pity you. You are an angry man that should cherish the time you had with your wife. Sure, she cheated. No she didn't tell you. But to stay with you showed that she loved you even though you couldn't satisfy her in bed. You sir was a cuckold by the fact that you had friends that knew when you didn't. It's been years, get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I loved your storys

I really . Sharing your and truly loved your story. I can Identify with your husband wife is truly the ultimate erotic sexual experience for the both of us.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Previous

Previous anonymous comment makes as much sense as sharedwhorewife’s trash stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
gutter whore born

Welcome to Adultery Unlimited, my name is Beelzebub and I will be your host.

Having received supposed permission to break the law is no reason to break it. If the patrolman told you he wouldn't fine you for doing 75 in the school zone, would you do it? Is that the responsible thing to do, or do you take an adult path and fulfill your SWORN duty in life. Remember the vows you took, and where you took them, and who you took them before. Those people and that "God" all received your admissions on that day as personal gospel. The truth according to you. So, knowing that you are now a liar in the eyes of the family you thought you loved, what can the stranger expect of your kind?

You let down your partner by submitting to his ill desires. Imagine if he happened to be going through some mental breakdown and eventually got help for it (kinda like manopause...). You have lowered yourself to the gutter (supposedly "for him"). Will he take you back after all you have become in his mental illness? I guess, in sickness and in health. Who's baby did it end up being?

Pretty pathetic, although the build-up scenes of masturbation were well written. Too bad it was a wasted effort.

Smokepole

RodinliteroticaRodinliteroticaabout 3 years ago

What a beautiful story

Hope there is more

PeterEnnisPeterEnnisalmost 3 years ago

Gorgeous story, thanks x

LoisKnight69LoisKnight69over 2 years ago

You name your husband. Why not name the friend or give him a fictitious name? It would make the story easier to read instead of calling the lover X.

Harvey8910Harvey8910about 2 years ago

This is a good story and I give it 5 stars. Like many shared wife stories, I am challenged to understand the motivation of Scott to permit his wife to fuck other men. What does he get out of it. I can completely understand her motivation in the story. Donna loves fucking other men and still has Scott loving her and fucking her after she fucked other men. She gets to fuck with and without him whenever she wants to. But how is Scott enjoying this? That part of the wife sharing story still eludes me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Is the wedding vow, ‘forsaking all others’ optional?

MaydaypilotMaydaypilotover 1 year ago

Exceptionally well written and 5 star fucking hot!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 1 year ago

A great account of mixing and meeting a new lover which produced new feelings for this adventurous couple and more importantly a great read for all us "Sharing Couples" who like to view others experiences in sharing their story of MFM. I would like to think the story was true and it was certainly worth the highest marks available, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved story me I share my wife every weekend with my 12 friends we fuck her bareback from friday night to Sunday night she not on birth control she did get knocked up couple of times had the kids 2 of them until one time we a week vacation to nudist resort in Jamaica I watched her participate sexual encounters different guys until group of black guys came around saw my wife they 8 to 10 inch cocks came over talked to that they wanted to fuck told them she all yours but fuck here wife looked at me said are you crazy saying I don't do black guys said now you do told guys make sure you knock her up good out chair put on blanket on her back told guys fuck her hardcore style even have to rape her I see dp to triple penetration first one rammed her hard she screamed even told them she former pornstar Jelena Jensen told them try put as many cocke in her cunt she screamed at me are you happy now she had one in her asshole 3 in her cunt fucking her yelling tearing me apart then they exploded in her week later carrying black kid in her

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 1 year ago

Tha Thanks for your writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous