All Comments on 'A Courtesan and an Assassin'

by lordofthewords

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JhyrJhyralmost 15 years ago
So much for my "quick read" :-)

Way longer story than I expected... but it was very, very nice.

Just a couple of quick notes:

#1: Not everyone is as obsessed with "arse" as you seem to be, lol

#2: "Hey!" -- "Whoa. You speak pygmish?"

No. He doesn't speak pygmish... just some fairly universal "gruntish". ;-P

#3: The cock-sucking lessons were hilarious. I don't really know if they were intended to be funny... but I laughed my ass off.

Been a while since you wrote this, but I'd love to read more stories set in the same universe... *hint, hint*

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Makes me wet!

Awesome...great read..keep writing, please!

redirish77redirish77over 13 years ago
Bitter sweetly sexy

Awww..it was a GREAT story... hot,sexy but also had that twist at the end!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
very nice arse story

i like the story. feel a bit sad coz assassin died, well im a sucker of happy ending.....anyway i really like the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Too bad Andrew Sr didn't survive.

This is an excellent story that could easily become a serial like Fuck Rogers..oops, I mean Buck Rogers. Alysha & Andrew could travel the galaxy saving worlds and deflowering virgins every Saturday morning.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Firefly?!!

Reminded very much of the show firefly well done

SatyrmaniacSatyrmaniacabout 1 year ago

The story was awesome but did she marry the Prince and solidify the alliance?

If yes, what was the fall out from her pregnancy? How did the prince deal with it? What about Makarreshian politics?

If no, why not? Wasn't that the whole point of her marriage or are we supposed to be okay with the Primacy achieving their objectives?

The sex was epic, as was the storytelling, but the ending... It's like you came at the end of Chapter 15 and lost all interest. Chapter 16 was basically you telling the story to do the dishes on the way out.

Awesome tale, lackluster ending that I would love for you to fix.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous