A Cousin Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My glance flicked over to James, whose eyes dropped shyly to the floor, but not before I'd seen the flash of excitement and longing. It was quite touching to be the object of such naked desire, and surprisingly arousing. I really did need to keep those hormones under control!

Then Mary surprised me by taking the initiative. She strode over to a bemused looking Peter, took his hand and guided him to one side next to one of the display cabinets and kissed him. It wasn't just any old kiss either! She went on her toes, reached up and pulled his head down to hers and planted her lips straight onto his, and after his initial shock I noticed that Peter wasn't resisting much. In fact he wasn't resisting at all as his lips worked hard on hers in response! Bloody men!

My male captor then quickly went over to the windows, pulled down the blinds and turned round the 'Closed' sign before dropping the door blind and locking it. There was still plenty of light filtering in to see though, but now we were locked in as well!

"Okay James, your turn," said Susan as she came back to my side, looking straight into my eyes "women like to be caressed and stroked to start with don't they Janine?" she added like a schoolteacher. I was too dumbstruck to respond, even when she added helpfully, "Her boobs are probably a good place to start."

I was so mixed up that I didn't register his approach until two big, clumsy hands suddenly clamped themselves over my breasts. Despite being covered by my shirt and bra, my sensitive flesh reacted to the touch like an electric shock and I let out a quick gasp of surprise and jumped back. His look of disappointment was so sudden and deep that I actually felt bad about it!

I looked at Susan in alarm, but she just shrugged, "He's a bit keen I suppose, not surprising, you look really sexy with your shirt half-unbuttoned. Here, let's help you get it off. Undo the buttons James."

"What!?" I gasped but it was too late as his eager fingers dragged open the rest of my shirt buttons, pulled it out from my skirt and helped Susan ease it over my shoulders along with my cardigan. Susan caught them and lay them on the nearby display cabinet, leaving me standing in front of James in just my bra, suspender belt and skirt. I felt as if I was naked!

The way that his eyes drank in my up-thrust bosom in that revealing bra might have been worrying to some people, but strangely enough I was now almost enjoying the attention that he was giving me. I pulled back my shoulders and thrust my taut orbs at him. He didn't need a second invitation, smiled at me and lifted his hands to cup me, this time a little more gently. I sighed heavily and his smile widened, but as his hands moved over my boobs he quickly found my awakening nipples and squeezed them hard. This time my gasp of surprise and shudder that ran right through me included a distinct element of arousal. Susan misinterpreted it though and told him not to be so rough.

"Here let me show you", she said as her hands slid under my arms from behind and replaced his on my tingling breasts. She cupped me quite tenderly for a second or two, using her fingers to gently massage me, but then they disappeared only to reappear at my back as they skilfully slipped open my bra fastening!

"Hey!" I said in surprise.

"Oh stop whinging..." she whispered in my ear as her hands slipped the bra cups off me and dropped them onto the floor, " ... how does this feel she added as her hands slipped back to caress the bare skin of my now throbbing orbs!

The next few minutes were heavenly, and embarrassing! Whatever else she was, Susan certainly knew how to stimulate a woman's upper half. Her smooth, devilish fingers seemed to be everywhere sliding sensuously around and over my breasts, making my skin tingle even more until my toes started to curl. But she was deliberately avoiding my most sensitive little buds that were already hard, standing out and absolutely crying out for attention! After a few minutes longer, as she ran her fingers around my dark brown areoles, still infuriatingly missing them I could stand no more.

"Oh Jesus ...just do it ...please!"

"Nipples?" she whispered into my ear.

"NIPPLES!!" I practically hissed back at her "Oh ...Ohhhhhhhhhhh!"

Her fingers were quick to get work as she rubbed at them enthusiastically, practically sending me into orbit as she scissored them for a while before using finger and thumb to squeeze and exquisitely. My legs nearly gave way as my brain was swamped with the electric pleasure signals!

Over by the other cabinet I could see that Peter was still engaged in that molten kiss with Mary, but he'd already managed to drag down the zipper of her dress and his hands were roaming about inside as she clung onto him. It made me realise that James was still watching patiently as Susan manipulated me into even higher planes of arousal. I'd meant to resist all this, just act as a wooden plaything when they'd first come up with that ridiculous proposal, but now my body betrayed me.

"Kiss me James!" I almost whispered as I surrendered to my hormones, a shudder running through my entire body.

He did! Distinctly amateurishly at first, his lips not really sure how to react to mine, but as my hands lifted up to run through his hair, and pull him harder into me, they got more adventurous. Within seconds our tongues had met and begun to twist and turn inside our mouths sending my heart rate rocketing!

The kiss got so intense that I didn't register at first that Susan's hands had finally eased away from my throbbing breasts, and when I felt them at my waist undoing my skirt fastening, I made only the slightest whimper of protest as I felt it drop to the floor at my feet. She then busied herself on James, practically dragging the red shirt off his back. That was glorious as I ran my hands quickly over his upper chest before pulling his bare skin onto mine letting the erect tips of my nipples rub up hard against him. It seemed to be having the right effect because, as our hips started to press together, I could feel his hardness right up against my white pantie covered pussy, and I instinctively gyrated my hips a few times to get a better 'feel' of him!

We let things develop for a few minutes from there, still kissing hungrily and I glanced across at Peter who'd already defrocked Mary, and was busy rolling her hose down her slim, toned legs. Her matching lemon bra and bikini pants were pretty and showed off her boobs quite nicely. She had a pronounced mound under the tight panties material and I could see that Peter could barely take his eyes off it as he kneeled to pull off the hose completely. For some strange reason I actually had a thought flash around my head that I hoped he was going to treat her well seeing as she was so 'inexperienced'!

But then my attention was dragged quickly back to James as his hand which had been sensuously sliding up and down my bare back, suddenly changed course as Susan put her hand over his and guided it around my hips, across my belly before teasing open the top of my panties and sliding in! We abandoned the kiss and I tucked my head into his shoulder as I wallowed in the sudden fire that was being stoked between my legs as Susan guided his fingers through my generous, curly bush.

She wasn't in any rush and I was positively squirming in his embrace as I willed them to slip lower, to find and caress my slit which I knew was already puffy and beginning to open. It would only take one touch to complete the process and when she finally did take his fingers down there I nearly exploded as the air that I'd been holding suddenly gushed out of my mouth and I couldn't stop the moan escape my lips as their fingers finally slipped inside my outer defences!

"Wow Janine, and how wet are you already!" she gasped incredulously into my ear, "...You do realise that this is supposed to be a punishment don't you?!"

The only thing that I 'realised' at that moment was how much my pussy was responding to their combined touch! It felt red hot already and as fingers started to trace their way around my inner folds, sliding around that supersensitive skin and pink opening the waves of throbbing pleasure began to overwhelm me. Maybe it was because I hadn't had a man for so long, since Jamie in fact, or maybe I'd just developed into a sex-crazed nymphomaniac, but whatever it was I just knew that I couldn't wait any longer . I had to have him inside me!

Then one of their fingers finally found my clit and began to slide around it. All my muscles stiffened and I sucked in a sharp breath of air as it reacted in exactly the way it should and intensified my arousal by about a thousand per cent!

I was starting to lose the ability to think coherently.

"Susan...James... Oh God, anyone, " I gasped, not really knowing who was in charge anymore, " ...please ... I need it ..." I'd emphasized the point by, grasping the big, promising, bulge in his pants and squeezing.

He'd got the message as he jumped back in surprise, his hand getting caught in my knickers at the same time. Susan gave a little chortle, and bent to ease my sodden white panties over my hips and down my quivering legs. James's eyes were flashing with excitement as he dragged off his slacks, shoes and socks leaving him standing a little indecisively in a pair of blue boxers that were straining to keep his erection under control.

I wasn't so patient though as I longed to see what was hidden there and I quickly grasped material at his hips and dragged the boxers down and off him, letting out a long "mmmmmmmm" of appreciation as a very respectable, and stiff, member sprang out to attention.

I looked at it hungrily for a few seconds before letting my fingers slide over the straining skin, making it stiffen and extend even further. Maybe not the biggest in the world, but a respectable seven inches or so and a little animal like sound escaped from the back of my throat as my imagination got to work and I 'felt' it working away inside my molten vagina!

Given his hesitation, I suppose that I could have just thrown him onto the soft carpet and mounted him, but Susan stepped in again, took my hand, almost dragged me over to one of the display cases and bent me over it. While my mind was registering the feel of the cool glass on my breasts, and the sight of all those expensive baubles that we'd only recently tried to steal under my nose I heard a kind of strangled grunt behind me.

I twisted to look and saw James staring wide eyed at my upturned bum and, presumably, my peachy slit staring at him from between my taut legs. I couldn't help pulling my feet apart to make the sight even more appealing!

That did the trick! I gasped as he strode over, erection swinging in front of him until he was in position, one hand on my hip, the other steering the tip up to my juicy lips. Then I felt him. It was heavenly!

I pushed back a little with my hips because I desperately wanted him inside me but, perhaps because of inexperience, perhaps because the little devil was playing with me, he slid the tip hesitantly up and down my slit for a few more seconds. I gave out a small cry of frustration, and then a louder cry of something else as he hit my throbbing clit a couple of times before finally finding my entrance. He thrust forward gently, hesitantly, at first, opening my pink ring up slowly until it finally gripped him and almost sucked him inside! We both sighed in satisfaction at the sudden warm feelings generated by our union, and then he slowly thrust in deeper and we both grunted as we felt our sensitive skin sliding over each other until he finally came to a stop deep, deep inside me!

I was breathing heavily, wallowing in the warmth of his penetration, my juicy vagina gripping him as hard as it could, when I felt something land on the display cabinet beside me. Opening my bleary eyes I saw that it was the naked torso of Mary settling on the glass beside. Her eyes were sparkling as she settled in position next to me.

"This looks like fun! Wait for us!!"

I twisted around again and saw, over her shapely bare hips an equally naked Peter pushing himself up between her legs a big, wide grin on his face. For some reason, in the back of my mind, I was annoyed that he, the one who'd created all this trouble was actually enjoying himself!! I suppose that might seem a bit hypocritical given that every cell in my body and particularly around my pussy was actual screaming for James to get on with it and fuck me!

Mary's eyes widened and she let out a long "Ohhhhhhhhhh" as she too was penetrated.

I switched my attention back to myself though and wiggled my hips in a desperate bid to get James moving. It worked and he began to pull back and thrust in firmly, gradually developing into a regular rhythm that started to swamp me with electric sensations. I just needed him to keep going a bit longer and I'd soon be there, coming all around him!

There were warning bells ringing in the back of my mind though as I realised that the straining grunts behind me were heralding an impending eruption of his own. I cried out in pent up frustration as I realised that I wasn't going to make it, but then, suddenly, I felt fingers sliding around my leg, up to my pussy, pausing briefly to feel him as he slid, more desperately now, in and out. Then they hit my erect and pulsating clit and proceeded to give it such a good working over that I almost blew up, crying out as that long, long awaited orgasm took me and almost overwhelmed us both!

The convulsions that rippled out from my pussy sent delirious shock waves around my body and clearly he'd felt it too as he gasped at the feel of my vagina pulsating around him before his grip on my hips tightened he gave in one last, almost brutal thrust and I felt him trigger his own convulsions as he came deep, deep inside me!

8.A Contract is a Contract

I was taking in huge, deep breaths as I finally came out of my blissful heaven, still sprawled over the cabinet. I let out a reluctant sigh as I felt James finally lift himself off me and ease out of my sopping cavern. Next to me, Mary was still moving back and forth rhythmically as Peter got on with satisfying his part of the bargain. Her eyes were closed but her features showed that she was clearly enjoying every second of the 'enforced' fucking.

I felt a hand trace it's fingers through my hair and, looking the other way, saw Susan gazing down at me. Then I realised that it must have been her fingers that had come to my rescue. I should have recognised them of course after the way that they'd massaged me down there just a short time ago! I mouthed a silent 'Thank You' to her and she smiled, but then, a slightly worried expression flitted across her face as she looked behind me.

I automatically twisted again to see what she was looking at and got the shock of my life!

I had to squeeze my eyes shut and reopen them again to convince myself that I wasn't dreaming, because standing next to James as he pulled away was another naked man! It took a second or two before I registered that it was the same man who'd caught us via the video camera. It took much less than a second to register the big swinging member standing out from his groin. He was huge! Not necessarily much longer than James, but the girth was breathtaking! And it took about a microsecond to register that I was in a very vulnerable position!

"Hey! I didn't agree to ... OH!" I protested as I started to rise off the display cabinet, only to be undone as a big, powerful hand planted itself in the middle of my back and pressed me back down onto the glass.

"You signed the document, and I'm a member of staff," he said quite reasonably as he used his other hand to spread my legs further apart, opening up my dripping pussy even more.

"But ...but ...," I was desperately thinking back to the wording. God he was right! Why hadn't I studied the small print...or lack of it?! So much for my big negotiating skills!

I looked up desperately at Susan, but she just shrugged, evidently of the view that you shouldn't sign anything unless you understand the consequences. On my other side, Peter was still busy, lost in his private 'I'm fucking Mary and it feels fantastic' world, his eyes closed as he concentrated on trying to outlast her. No help there then!

I was about to try and reason with him, or maybe go to 'appeal' somehow when I realised that I was too late as I felt the rounded tip of that gigantic cock nosing up against my pink hole, still throbbing pleasantly after welcoming it's last little intruder. And that hadn't been so little, but it was about to get a big surprise when it tried to handle this one!

I tried to wriggle away, but his he'd planted his hands on my hips and I was back in his vice-like grip.

"Oh God ... no ...you're way too ...ohhhhhhhhhmmmmyyyyyyyy God!" I gasped as he pressed himself against me, forcing my vagina to open wider and wider to try and take him. For a moment I thought that it would be too much and I'd be split asunder, but the wonders of nature came to my rescue and my devious pink hole kept getting bigger and bigger until eventually he forced himself in!

To be fair, he'd taken his time and when my muscles finally wrapped themselves around his throbbing cock head, we both let out a long sigh. In his case it was of satisfaction, in my case it was pure relief to start with and then something earthier as I started to enjoy the feel of being so stretched.

"There that wasn't so bad was it?" he whispered as his breathing quickened. Clearly he too was enjoying the way that I was gripping him!

"Now ..." he murmured as he began to push further in.

"Oh Jesus," I gasped as I felt him slide deeper and deeper until I felt completely filled, every nerve inside me signalling the thrilling feel of the contact as it penetrated me.

Next to me I was distracted by the explosive noise of Peter's and Mary's joint climaxes as he finally took her over the edge and let go. But it was almost impossible for my mind not to be focussed on my current giant invader which had just started to move! I was amazed at how lubricated I must be down there, because as he tentatively withdrew and thrust in again I seemed to cope okay, in fact I was starting to want more! Maybe it was my lack of a man for so long and all my juices had been stored up for this one big day!

"Faster!" I instructed, inhibitions gone completely!

"Oh, now you're in charge are you?!" he laughed.

"Ooooomph!" I gasped as he responded by thrusting even harder and deeper into me.

He continued in this vein for a few more minutes, making me gasp each time he filled me, before completely taking me by surprise! When he'd thrust inside as deep as he could go, pinning my thighs against the edge of the display case, his hands slipped up over the curves in my buttocks, up past the small of my back and then around my front where they cupped my breasts. I enjoyed the sensation is they slid over my bare skin, and let out a low growl of approval as his fingers played with my unappreciated nipples for a few minutes.

Then, still keeping me pinned to the cabinet by his giant cock, he pulled backwards on my breasts lifting the front of my torso up, bending me in the middle.

"What the...?" I gasped

"Wait a moment" he laughed again, and then began to slide himself slowly backwards and out of me, until something deliriously wonderful happened. As I was wondering what the hell he was doing with me, his cock had reached about half way out and the depths of my vagina were starting to suffer withdrawal symptoms. Strangely, in our new position, it had felt different as he'd withdrawn as if he was rubbing harder against the front of my hot cavern than before. But then I really did explode!

God knows how it happened. I've never really believed in a G-spot before, but whatever he hit it sent such a blast of electric sensations coursing through my body that I cried out, stiffened and almost went into an orgasm there and then.