A Cousin Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Distantly I heard Peter saying in concern, "Leave her alone , what are you doing to her?"

It's probably a good job that I was incapable of speech at that moment in time because I'd normally have been ready with a few choice words about his somewhat late intervention, but words were the last thing on my mind as he started to rub backwards and forwards over the same supersensitive spot. The fire that he'd started had suddenly been fanned into a full-scale inferno and as he slide powerfully back and forth over it, I felt my body quickly tightening as an enormous tidal wave of almost painful excitement lifted me right onto the edge of the precipice. And then over it!

I don't think that I've ever experienced an orgasm like it!

It just went on, and on, and on!!

I was gasping for breath and quivering uncontrollably as he let me rest back onto the cool glass once more. It seemed to take an age before I felt that I could control any of my muscles again, or take account of my surroundings. When I did, I breathed out a long delayed, low moan of appreciation as I felt him inside me still, big, just gently easing back and forth in my molten cavern as he patiently waited for me to regain my senses.

"Still want to renegotiate the contract?"

"Don't be so fucking patronising!" I finally managed to respond, between dragging in deep breaths, before adding quickly that 'of course I didn't' in case he took it personally and stopped fucking me! It was amazing how quickly I'd transformed from 'debonair young lady about town' into a slobbering slut!

He gave me a few more minutes to recover, just moving about inside me enough to keep me simmering, then he really surprised me. Well gobsmacked me actually.

"So how many climaxes do you want before I fill you up?"

I couldn't believe that I'd heard that.

"Errr ...what?"

"Well, three of four maybe?"

Could this guy be serious? How incredibly conceited! As if he could control that!

"Or maybe six," I spluttered to highlight the absurdity of his question!

"Oooh, greedy girl! Well maybe we won't even stop there!" he flashed back.

I couldn't believe that either, but my next words reflected the fact that his hands had slipped around my front again, squeezed my nipples hard before cupping my breasts and pulling my upper body back up again.

"Ouch!...Oh God...Jesus ...Ohhhhhhhhhhh"

It hadn't taken him long to find my spot again, and he got straight on with rubbing his cock head hard up against it as he began to move inside me again! This time there was no gentleness though as he started to fuck me harder, and he grunted in satisfaction as he felt my body starting to tighten quickly in his arms as another orgasm approached already. This time there was no dallying around on the edge of the precipice either. He was a man on a mission and just intensified his thrusts into my throbbing vagina to boost me into orbit as a long, shattering climax took me so incredibly quickly.

This time my convulsions had barely died away before I realised, in a distant sort of way as I tried hard to stay in some sort of control, that he was still moving at the same rate! Still fucking me hard and he'd hit a rhythm that was generating shock waves all round my pulsating pussy. Incredibly, just as the last orgasm was finally dying away, I felt another one building.

I tried so hard to hold it off. Not to give him the satisfaction! But it was useless as my body took over and I soon found myself convulsing once again on the end of his giant, devilish rod!

I'm not even sure if I was breathing by this time. Every nerve in my body was focussed on the intense action taking place in my pussy as he continued to thrust me firmly against the display cabinet and the relentless waves of painful pleasure radiated out from between my tired legs. I think that I counted a fourth and then a fifth immense climax take me before I lost touch with reality, but by then I couldn't really be sure.

I felt my legs give way and one of his hands dropped to my hip to hold me up as his merciless battering continued. I was probably screaming or moaning or pleading. Who knows? Eventually, in a really, really distant sort of way I felt him finally come, my body seemed to be jerking in his hands yet again, but this time it wasn't just me as I heard him grunt and felt him unload stream after stream of cum deep inside my boiling cauldron!

This time I was only vaguely aware of being lowered back onto the cool glass surface. My head was still spinning, my heart racing and my legs felt like jelly. My pussy felt hot, throbbing away still, even after all those climaxes. I was so far gone that I didn't even moan when he backed out of me, leaving me sprawled like a naked rag doll over the cabinet. I was way too exhausted to do or say anything, just dragging in air to gradually quench my internal fires was all I was up to, while the supercilious twat gave my bare bum a quick slap as he turned away and told everybody what a good 'lay' I was!

Even in that state, I made a mental note that somehow or other he wasn't going to get away with that one!

Eventually Susan appeared at my side, helped me rise stiffly back onto my feet and then totter unsteadily over to the armchair where she let me collapse in a bit of a heap while she used some tissues to clean me up as the combined juices of James and 'that man' were starting to dribble out of me!

9.Opening My Eyes - James

They let me be for a while after the marathon session that I'd just had, but when I'd finally started to take an interest in my surroundings, I was somewhat dismayed to find that little more than an hour of our 'contract' had passed. Three hours still to go!

Susan was chatting to an excited sounding Mary, whose admittedly nice, willowy naked form was being scrutinised, or should I say 'devoured' by Peter who was perched on my chair arm. David had pulled on a black pair of pants and was drinking from a glass of whiskey which had somehow appeared on the desk. When he caught my look, he lifted the glass in a silent toast and mouthed a kiss at me. I told him to 'Get Lost' quite angrily which was maybe just a tad unthankful given the number of orgasms that he'd just given me, but I'm afraid that I wasn't going to warm to him. Unlike the rather more pleasant James, next to him, who I smiled warmly at to rub it in! Not that it made the slightest difference as my tormentor simply laughed heartily and made me even angrier!

I took it out on Peter instead, "If your eyes pop out any further, they'll be on stalks!"

But my thoughts were interrupted as Susan turned from Mary to me and Peter.

"Mary thinks that we ought to have a competition next. It'll be how quickly her and Janine can get Peter and James hard again with their mouths and then how long they can ride them before they all come! Any Questions?"

I had about a million, but the sudden proposal had left me with my mouth gaping open in disbelief.

"Oh that should be okay," piped up David from behind me, "Janine here looks like she's ready to do a job on James already!"

I twisted round to glare at him, but was then almost dragged off the chair as Mary grabbed me excitedly by the hand and pulled.

"Isn't that a great idea Janine," she gushed, "I bet I win!"

So I lost my balance and ended up rolling onto the soft, plush carpet, closely followed by Mary. When we'd come to a halt I found myself staring at Mary's petite blonde pussy from a distance of a couple of inches! My eyes widened, just as I jumped back a bit in surprise, but not before I'd registered the fact that her bush was neatly trimmed into the shape of a heart, the tip just sitting on top of her moist, puffy slit. I jumped again as I felt fingers caressing my thighs above my stocking tops before sliding across my own puffy lips as Mary picked herself up and knelt innocently next to me. And this girl was supposedly inexperienced!

By the time I'd recovered I realised that 'question time' had passed and Susan was arranging Peter and James on the carpet next to us, on their backs and ready for attention! And suddenly I felt nervous, and a little shy! Fact is that I wasn't as sexually experienced as I sometimes liked others to think. I'd only had a few brief relationships before Jamie, and in my time with him we'd been relatively conservative in our taste for sex. I'd never had a problem being turned on by him and we'd had some great sex together, but mainly in 'conventional' positions. I'd never offered to give him 'head' and he'd never asked for it so I wasn't at all sure what to do next. Then a thought sprang out of my mind that maybe that's why he'd run off with that bitch Patricia? Whatever, I was confused. What the hell was I going to do?

I watched Mary move next to the prone form of my cousin. She gave him a devilish look and kept contact with his eyes as her head dropped down towards his loins. His head seemed to rise at the same rate and he propped himself on his elbows as he watched excitedly. I could see that his member was already stirring, just at the thought of what was to happen next, but all she did was kiss it briefly on top and then let her hand slip between his legs to cup his balls, and wriggle her fingers against the taut skin behind. Peter gave out a long sigh of appreciation and closed his eyes, partly I think so that he couldn't see me staring wide-eyed at him, but probably mainly to wallow in the electric sensations that Mary was obviously generating!

Then I realised that everyone else's eyes were on me, including James who was looking at me pleadingly. Shit! I was just going to have to blag it!

I shuffled over to him, planted a quick kiss onto his upturned lips before twisting round to see what I could do. It meant that my tits were dangling down as I bent over him, and I was the first to gasp out as I felt him lift his hands up to cup and caress them. Shit Janine, get on with it! I was already miles behind the impish Mary who was busy licking and kissing Peter's member more enthusiastically now, and it was reacting accordingly and standing stiffly to attention!

I tried to ignore the sudden warm feelings that he was generating on my breasts and nipples and slipped my hand between his legs like Mary had done, feeling the soft pack and the hard tube-like skin behind it. I decided to experiment a bit and let my fingernails run up and down it for a few seconds and nearly got poked in the eye as he cried out, his hips bucked and his cock shot upwards!

'Wow,' I thought,'...that's a good start, I've nearly caught up to Mary already!'

Up close his hard cock looked impressive, a prominent vein running down one side, the foreskin peeling back from the tip as my fingers made him even harder. It seemed natural to start by letting the tip of my tongue run up from the base, tracing that vein right up to the tip where I let my tongue glide around the sensitive end. His hips stiffened as my tongue got higher, so I presumed I was on the right track. Glancing across at Mary again, my eyes opened wider as I watched her tongue lap up a few drops of pre-cum from Peter's rod like member before her lips closed around the end, disguising whatever torture her tongue was inflicting on the head that she'd drawn into her mouth.

Mmmm, this was getting heavy! But I'm nothing if not a quick learner and followed suit, letting my mouth close over the top inch or so and using my tongue to caress it inside my mouth. I wondered about using my teeth too, but decided not to risk it!

It was a bit weird, having something so big in my mouth, and alive as well. I could practically feel it throbbing as my tongue explored him! He tasted a bit weird too, slightly salty maybe, but that would be the sweat I guess, and there was also a kind of earthy muskiness that I couldn't place. For a second I wondered if it was me! After all this hot cock had only recently been gyrating around inside my own personal love tunnel! That train of thought triggered some distinctly hot sensations between my legs.

Anyway, it seemed to be going well. I could hear him gasping as I sucked him a bit further in, letting my lips grip him harder before suddenly everything went haywire! Maybe I'd encouraged him too much, but suddenly he groaned and thrust firmly into me, his cock suddenly sliding to the back of my throat. I panicked, suddenly scared that I'd suffocate, and drew my head back quickly, releasing him and leaving his big member swinging below me as I took in a quick breath, a look of shock spreading across my face.

Susan was still kneeling next to us , grinning at me.

"It's not really you're thing is it? Maybe round 2 though..." and with that she leaned over to Mary, who was still bent over Peter's groin her head bobbing purposefully up and down like a yo-yo and added, "All right Super-Woman, you can slow up now, that's round 1 to you!"

I looked down at Peter's grimacing face, gasping mouth, his eyes nearly popping out of his head as Mary worked on him and mouthed some guidance, "You useless young wimp, can't you show even a shred of self-control!!"

But then Mary finally released him from his torment, and Susan said quickly, her voice a little throaty, "Right girls, climb aboard and don't forget, it's the first to come together who wins!"

'Hey, that's a new rule!' I thought as I looked hungrily at James's swaying member before jumping astride his legs and shuffling up so that it was now rubbing up against my wet fanny. We were on my territory now, because I used to love riding Jamie when we were together and 'Cowgirl' was my favourite position by a country mile! I watched James's eyes widen and a grin spread across his face as I took hold of him and rubbed the tip of him slowly along my slit a few times to get my clit interested. It did, quickly, and I was throbbing with pleasure when I fed him up to my juicy entrance and slipped him into my vagina. We both groaned yet again as I lowered myself down, greedy to have my hot cavern filled again. I shelved the hypocritical bit about 'self control' as I closed my eyes and wallowed in the growing fire between my legs as I began to gyrate my hips to feel him moving so sensuously inside me!

Of course, all good things have to come to an end and I was a little annoyed to realise that I wouldn't be able to take my time building myself up like I'd normally do because there was a race to win and I'm easily the most competitive person I know! It was also clear from James's grimacing features and the way that he seemed to be almost pulsating inside me that he wasn't going to last long. Time for action!

I leaned forward and grabbed his hands, lifting them up to my swaying orbs and gasped at the feel of them on my sensitive skin. I took a quick look down to reassure myself that my nipples, rock hard now, hadn't exploded on contact as he began to massage them! I glanced to one side and saw that Mary was settling down on to Peter's rod-like pole, her eyes looking dreamy as he penetrated her inner lair. We were close enough together for our knees and calves to be pressed together as we straddled our mounts and his arm was rising to take one of her breasts. I grabbed it, making him look at me in surprise from the floor as I gave him a fierce stare which loosely translated said that I'd kill him if he climaxed before I did!

Then I got down to the serious business of bringing on my orgasm as quickly as possible, rocking backward and forward, forcing him to slide in and out of me at just the right frequency to maximise my arousal. This was what I liked so much about Cowgirl. It was me in control!!

I opened my eyes briefly to check on James, and had a minor heart attack. He looked like he was on the verge of coming already! I had to get myself off quicker if we were to come together. I slowed my rocking to ease the pressure on his cock and grabbed one of his hands, dragging it off my left breast where, to be fair, it had been doing a great job on my tender nipple and stuffed it where it was more urgently needed, between my splayed out legs! I gave him a clue about what was require as I gasped out, "CLIT!!"

Fortunately he was fairly quick on the uptake and not too far gone to respond as his fingers got working. I was about to explode in frustration when he spent the first few seconds exploring our joining point, his finger trips tracing the oily junction where his cock sank into my vagina, but then they rose up my slit and quickly got to work where I'd wanted them, rubbing up and around my erect and throbbing love button! I congratulated him in the way that a woman knows best by letting my vagina squeeze him briefly and then vocally.

"That's it ... Oh Jesus!...yes ...just there ...aaaaaaahh!"

Then I put everything else out of my mind as I started to rock again and concentrated on the building waves of pleasure that were already starting to merge together and push me nearer and nearer that hot, sweet climax that was by now the only thing on my mind! My body gradually stiffened and my inner tension tightened almost painfully as it rumbled nearer and nearer. I was ready to be overwhelmed when, from somewhere, I realised that I'd overtaken him and was about to come too early!

I let out a tight scream of frustration as I gritted my teeth and set my hips working harder, sliding myself up and down his erection harder and harder until I could hold it off no longer and succumbed to the tumultuous climax that had been building so strongly inside me. As my convulsions kicked off and spread so deliriously around my aching body I was rewarded with the sound of a massive grunt from beneath as his hips forced me up to the ceiling at the same time and his own convulsions merged with mine as he unloaded stream after stream of cum inside me!! I collapsed forward onto him, blissfully riding the orgasm still, and secretly triumphant that we'd won the contest!!

10.Opening My Eyes - Susan

Later, after the men had slid out from under us and Mary and I had rolled together in a sort of languid, naked embrace on the soft carpet while we got over that mad ride, I was dreamily wondering whether this 'punishment' wasn't actually the most bizarre sexual encounter that I could ever have imagined! Now that we'd gotten over the initial shock, and embarrassment of being stripped and then fucked by total strangers, I was having to work hard at trying to convince myself that I wasn't actually enjoying myself! And glancing at Peter's big wide grin across the room I knew that he was absolutely and totally enjoying fucking his 'novice' Mary!

I was already entertaining big doubts about her so-called 'lack of experience' as I felt her hand slowly caressing the small of my back and when the other one lifted to my cheek and eased my face around to hers I saw that her eyes were alive with devilish, mischievous, excitement. She lifted her lips up to mine and for reasons that are totally beyond my comprehension I met them with my own, a sudden thrill running through me as I realised that I was in the middle of a hot kiss with another woman!

My heart was beating fast again and my brain was spinning when she pulled away, licked her lips and then whispered in my ear.

"That race result was unfair. You nobbled my horse!"

I was so confused, I couldn't think of anything even approaching a witty response.

"I errr ...ummmmm ...oh wow ... did I just kiss you!"

She leaned into me again so that we couldn't be overheard, her warm breath whispering over my ear, "You certainly did ... and it was just heavenly!" She lifted up a hand to squeeze my breast, " ...and I bet you're a tiger in bed aren't you! But maybe another day eh? Don't you think that it's time that we did Aunt Susan though...she's missing out on all the fun!"

My eyes opened wide and I shot a guilty glance in Susan's direction who was still kneeling next to us. She did look a little flushed, and her smile was maybe a little strained. But 'do her'? Really?!