All Comments on 'A Cousin's Reunion Pt. 02'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Someone allways seems to lose out in this.

ansdguyansdguyabout 8 years ago
How utterly fantastic!

I've been reading incest stores on Litetotica for around 15 years. This is one of the top 10 stores I've read in all that time.

Thank you for this great romance and it's wonderful conclusion.

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsabout 8 years ago
Good

Not as great as the previous chapter, but a good one. Adding Amanda fits because that does happen,adding Elaine and then Lily just added fluff unnecessarily. Still, well written and emotional. good job and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Mo or Wi ?

Great story . Only one question. You started with winter in Wisconsin . Then you mention Missouri . ?? A mistake by a proofreader ? Just wondering .

m_storyman_xm_storyman_xabout 8 years agoAuthor
to anonymous

Nope. the story takes place over two states...no error.

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketabout 8 years ago
A good love story

It would have been so simple just to have gone to a State where marriage between first cousins is lawful and gotten married.

Turtle1952Turtle1952almost 8 years ago
He was a fool

for not pursuing the woman he truly loved to be with her and stuff everyone else. Other than that a fantastic story.

Loved it thank you, please write some more like this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thank you!

Another great, believable story with likeable characters. I was very glad to read that they finally did end up together. I had a kissing cousin I was very close with when I was younger. It never went further than that, but I always wondered, what if...

All in all, thank you for another fantastic read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wandering - not hitting the spot

Initially I gave you a 5 but now after a day, I down grade to 3.8..... If you are a real Cheesehead I cannot fathom you not weaving into the story "da Packers" and the actual Lake name. And if you get Northern you surely would get Musky!!! I do like your inclusion of the unofficial State bird of WI - da mosquito! [At camp Sinawa we had a tail of two lost Boy Scouts; five mosquito's picked up their pup tent and flew it over Pigeon Lake and dropped it - never to see the boys again.]

I found Part 1 very plausible and it stands its ground well - rather good.

But Part 2 just did not do it - the passion eludes me. So you want us to believe for ~20yrs they went their separate ways not communicating with one another, as cousins, not sharing their lives or seeking mutual assist secretly between them? But they had a forever ultimate love passion. They is only sexual bonding no emotional/physiological, but he would toss it all just for sex, when he has a loving wife (with no martial issues)..... Sorry this is just to far or I just hope our society doesn't degrade further into total debasement of all moral standards. Or I'd like to think he had the balls to step up and be a man - even if it meant isolation form their families.

As far as the Lily - you just add this for the sex hounds out here? It degraded the story. And we are to believe their will now living together in semi-self-inflicted sin hoping not to get caught.... Grow some balls either do it or not.

But that being said I can see a Part 3 Squeal here - the discovery and affects to the two families. Will it be condemned, will they be ostracized out of the family or "what the hell they are of an age they can't have children so why not". You really missed the details of each family unit/kids. What about his mother, discovering? Lots of good stuff here but first clean up Part 2.

KRD Manitowoc

SampkyangSampkyangalmost 8 years ago
NO NO NO!!!!!

First cousins have been marrying for a thousand years! Since courts and laws were established cousins could marry for Hundreds of years. Only recently last 150 years did some places think it might be a bad idea, but quickly decided to allow cousins to marry. Today families might frown, but it's perfectly legal and families adapt easily. Incest is ONLY brother/sister, Dad/daughter, and mother/son. Even then the likelihood of a deformed baby result is only about 5% a little above the national average. To me this 5* story was a story about COMPLETE STUPIDITY they were in love and then WASTED all those years and children. A story of obstacles??? I began to wonder if Michael was ever really in love with anyone??? From his absolutely SORRY behavior even if it just happened?????? was he just a man slut cheater. YES HE WAS!!! great story, but with scum of the earth characters bro...

TheOldRomanticTheOldRomanticover 7 years ago
Tragedy story!

I`m sorry, but I not agree too munch with this story. The tale was good, but in the real life, first cousins can be married. Michael and Julie don´t want to confront they parents? And they can married to another's? Julie was divorced two times, long time ago, and now her ex is pushing her? Michael lose his wife and father, and lose his love for Julie for more time? They are cowards all they life, even now, when they are thinking what's they families have to say about they relationship.

Not a really happy end, I was hoping more about this story.

Only 4* for you, I`m sorry.

I apologize for my English, is not my native language.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wonderful....

A 5 STAR RATING....I love this story

thank you...

AnnaLinguistAnnaLinguistover 7 years ago
Not exactly a sequel for the ages...

The first story was fantastic. I first read it a few years ago, and I actually felt sad for the star-crossed lovers. Now you have him move from one to another, finally settling on one he could make a good life with, and it ends up feeling like Julie just disrupted everything. Are we supposed to believe that she can sneak into his bed, fuck him, moan, and he couldn't tell which of the sex goddesses he has in tow is serving him?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

For one of the most wonderful stories on this site.

But, I'm an old fool. What do I know? Hope.

LeenysmanLeenysmanover 7 years ago
Incest laws

They face less of an obstacle from the law, and more of one from the opinions of family and friends, even their own feelings about it. WI would allow them to marry once she's 55, which they must be getting close to, and there are states where it's legal, where WI will recognize the out of state marriage. If they had been *determined* to be together, they could have - they just weren't at 18. And it's not clear Julie is now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Conflicted

This story left me very conflicted. Very good story, very well written. Somehow I couldn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
age of author;

sounds like some age. quite good story line. more real possible to occur. slaphappy papy#9

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
loved your writing style

This was an unusual story but i found it sad, exciting, passionate.. Very unlike many stories on literotica. Different doesnt make it bad, i really liked it. 5stars

GironGironover 6 years ago
Why grab for so much.

Liked the first chapter a lot so I was excited for the second.

It started good with the reunion to Julie but then it tumbled.

The death and crash... Felt like a desperate way to make a long story longer.

The wife could been killed of in the military first. And just as everything settled some the stroke and the accident could have happened.

The Nurse was semi-OK. Hot shower scene but then it went to fast, too much and to far. I mean the lingerie store. Come on.

Digged the logical return to the cabin but then came the 38G-lady. Completely unnecessary.

Then the rereturn we all wanted and knew were coming. And like he wouldn't be able to tell the pair of 38G's from Julies apart.

You had like 3 or more stories in one here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

Started reading this for the hot sex scenes but after awhile I couldn't stop reading just to find out what happened. It was a bit long and drawn out but still very good.

brfr7721brfr7721over 6 years ago
Awesome story

Very engaging. Couldn't stop reading. Love the length. Definitely not too long as others have said. Breaking it into multiple chapters would just interrupt the flow when reading it here.

I'd love to see a chapter 3, where a 3-way relationship begins between Michael, Julie and Lily. I half expected it to start soon after Lily was introduced. It would be incredible...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not bad, but...

First part: A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

Second? Close to it. But not quite.

1) I loved Amanda, a lot and really...

1b) But it went a bit too far and a bit too fast... Maybe after the shower & fucking in the bed-day a little distance, for both to handle the stuff that had happened

2) Lily. Sorry, but she felt like a porn star. Like how unbelievably ridiculously unlikely it would be to have a random woman watch a random guy jerking off and even approaching? Perhaps 85% of all of the people on the planet would frown up upon such a scene...

If Lily wasn't there, the story would have clicked as much as story could. Having a marriage go bust with the accident and then seeking out the beautiful cousin? Hell, yea.

Still, loved it. Love the writing (although it was a bit hard to follow at times, when first you are telling about icy fishing and on the next paragraph it's clearly different season alltogether) and the length, how deep the characters are (apart from Lily, who feels like a porn star)... The bar scene done with Amanda? That would have rung so much more true!

Anyway, huge thanks. Apart from the downfalls, definately one of the all time favorite stories of any subject I have ever read. Period.

Rapier875Rapier875over 6 years ago
It took a long time getting there.......

...... but it all came good in the end.

But boy did you throw in some red herrings along the way !

But a really touching story.

Rapier

jmarks50jmarks50about 6 years ago
this should be a contest winner!!

all I can say is, one hell of a story!!!!! one of the best I have read in years!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story 5 stars

But it was a sad story too. The cousins should have figured out a way to be together from the first. 1st cousins can legally marry in some states. Then all states recognize the marriage. I think Lily complicated the story and was unnecessary. Great writing.

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94about 6 years ago
Part of me was hoping

That the accident and coma actually happened when he was 21 on his way back from the lake house after their first meeting. And the entire story after that was just a dream while he was in his coma. Waking up to realize the only thing he wanted was Julie and that he would do anything to stay with her.

This story was no where near as good as the first one. He waited too long for his true love, all thr other women were just fluff pieces and they never should have existed. The minute he moves into his parents old house he should have found her and let her know how he truly felt and that he would never let her go.

Still think the dream sequence from the coma would have been the better route though.

blackknight314blackknight314almost 6 years ago
1st better than 2nd

I enjoyed the story, but as soon as his therapy left, along with his therapist, I was sure he would get with his cousin. Looks like Lily just got fucked and dumped. I actually didn't care for your main character very much. He did stick with his wife although he was pining for his cousin the whole time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

A good story, but in the end all I could think about was poor Lilly! I'm glad they got together at the end, but what you did to Lilly there was not ok!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Left me cold - part 1 was better, I think

Julie being so on-off in this one made what you did to Lily pretty aggravating & turned me off both the main protagonists. Amanda I can accept, Lily? that was just starting to go places. And I don't trust this Julie not to get cold feet yet again and wreck him yet another time.

And really, cousins together is a non issue if they really cared. I'm wondering and if I were him I'd always be - if Julie has some other problem. This would make a much better piece if they were siblings, *then* the reluctance & tragedy would make sense.

-RD

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
i liked this story a lot - as much as chapter 1

and i gave it 5 stars. Its more "haunting" than 1 - the death of his wife, Julie's fear of re-entering a "doomed" relationship - all writers issues used to create a great romance and story - but which certainly stays with you for a while. I agree with the lily comments- she adds a sadness to the ending. we all like happy ones!!! i know you needed a device to force Julie and Michael to face one another again and deal with their love. i just wonder if there was a better way the "use' Lily. but i really loved this story. one of the best.

one other nore - i don't mind the length - in fact, i liked it. you should make more of your stories longer - you are a entertaining and fun writer to read - so more is better!!!!

Thanks!

roveroneroveronealmost 6 years ago
Mixed feelings...

knew on pg 9 one of the two VERY nice women was probably going to get left in the cold...didn't see how they could make a triad, and they couldn't...felt sorry for Lily...and she's a figment of your imagination-so BIG kudos for that!!

on an entirely different note-love how every women he's with always cums too-big props....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Taking care of Lily

The story is very good, but dumping on Lily at the end is so cruel. It would have been so much better to have a little further dialog at the end, something like the following:

Julie added "One more thing -- Lily sent you over here today, didn't she?"

"Yes, even though she really, really didn't want to do that."

"When I saw you two yesterday, it was clear that she has fallen hard for you, and that your feelings for her are not far behind. Do you think you can find a little space in your heart for her, along side your love for me?"

"Are you giving me permission to make love with her?"

"Yes, with one important restriction. If you two want to spend the night together, you can only do it in our bed, with me included, snuggling up with both of you. I like Lily a lot, and I am deeply grateful for what she did today, but after finally getting together with you, I don't want to ever sleep alone again."

cruisewestcruisewestalmost 5 years ago
Wonderful story!

You have a very good way of writing. I saw that in Ch. 1. I really like the way you make the story line draw out, you keep it going through clever dialogue and happenings. Love it. No slam bam, good bye here. You have a way of making your characters real, I could feel it especially in Ch.2. So glad you brought Julie and Michael together at last. It was wonderful reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wow

I try not to get too high or low weith these stories, but I genuinely loved this one., It is not perfect, and I have no intention of nit-picking. I enjoyed your detailed description of the lake, and your boat. You almot brought them to life as seperate charachters in the story. When I read these longer stories I try to build a mental vision of what they look like. I think you built a beautiful picture of older Juile. Now,I am a bit older myself,so maybe I was more attracted to her.

Anyway, outstanding

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Lily

I’m sorry but I want to know what becomes of lily. She is so deserving of a happy ending.

MarkjacobMarkjacobover 3 years ago

Great story,.i loved the characters and didn’t spot any spelling or grammar errors, I feel like that might be a first.

Wouldn’t Michael identity who came in at night by the breasts that were pressed against his chest? I’d think it would be easyto tell. And he certainly should’ve recognized her by her style. I’ve never met two women that make love the same way. Hell, I could identify my past lovers by kiss alone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is the best story so far. I have started reading the authors chronologically and most are good and deserve 5 stars but this one developed into a believable, caring story. Wham bam thank you ma’am might be exciting but this slowly realised love plot in one long single story beats em all. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BigEars and the Doberman

Sounds like Charles and Camilla...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
WOW

I don't know what to write. Your story deserves a 5 star ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2over 3 years ago
Touching

Too many stories opt for a long sexless buildup or a shallow story with lots of sex.

Great job developing the characters and giving us one titillating story from the start. You added lots of story only after we were invested. Superb

Re:suspension of disbelief from a previous comment: We allow for magic and cat people and ogres and disease less worlds. Surely not picking up style, while I agree with you, is not worth worrying about.

Rancher46Rancher46over 3 years ago

The series of these two soulmates and their love was wonderful. The stories flowed well and had great characters. This was a such a great love story that endured for what I could see 30 + years and I was pleased that in the end Michael and Julie got their happily ever after. By the way in Wisconsin cousins can marry as long as the woman is at least 55 or one or both of them are sterile. At any rate the story was well written and enjoyable to read. 5 + stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 stars is not enough

I havent found one of your stories yet that wasnt 5 stars or above. Amazing writer, keep it up.

SAV12SAV12about 3 years ago
only worth 4.25

The first chapter was great. It set the tone and the depth of their love. As late teens, early 20's, it would be very difficult with their parents and siblings to accept their relationship, but not impossible. There are states in this country that allow marriages of first cousins. Though not accepted in society as a whole, but still legal. So now we get to chapter 2 and we find Mike and Julie are still very much in love, but sneaking around. Mike's wife is still his number one love even after Julie confesses her undying love for him. They are both in their 50's when Mike loses both his father and his wife. he's devastated. Now, this is where the story lags. Mike seems to forget about Julie and takes on the nurse (Amanda) and then Lilly. Why? I don't know. I thought that his second greatest love was Julie? I felt a much better story would be to work it out with the families after you married in one of the states that allow first cousins. Sometimes it's better to ask for forgiveness first than to ask for permission. Outsiders need not know of their relationship. He should have driven up to see Julie in person and find out why she does answer her calls and texts. Working Julie's ex-husband into the story was a lost opportunity to add more drama to the story and a way for the family to come to terms with Mike and Julies romance. sorry...4.25****

RondowdellRondowdellabout 3 years ago

Wow ! I did not expect that ending

RRC2RRC2about 3 years ago

Both parts are wonderful.

I thoroughly enjoyed.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it. Gave it five *. Only one criticism of the story line. They were 'first' cousins, but they were well beyond the age where pregnancy would be an issue. So it made the need for separation a redundant issue, don't you think? Unfortunately, I kept thinking that when I read everything after his wife died. Kind of reduced the angst level be3tween them in my mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I think part 2 was ridiculous compared to the beauty, passion and love in part 1. It took away from the overall story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I just spent a whole day reading all of this and I am so happy with everything here. This was one of the best stories I have ever read and I know I will read the whole thing over again. Thank you so much. It made me feel alive again.

ragman805ragman805over 2 years ago

Fantastic story and writing! Reminds me so much of my cousin and I!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brilliant. Laughed, cried came (5 times!). Keep adding, we need more.

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

Enjoyed part 2 but also had a problem with the timeline. Pt.1 in their teens and scared and confused to act on their love i get it. But in their late 20's the could have dealt with their feelings. WaIting till their 50's kind of took away from it for me specially after wife's death instead of seeking julie out he jumps on nurse then a neighbor forgetting his supposed true love.

Still 5/5 for me as it was well written and developed but not happy how pt 2 progressed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for wrapping up the story. I find myself agreeing with some of the comments about age. At twenty, you blunder through life, by fifty you have better idea what you want and the willingness to get it. After mourning, there would be no other stops before Julie. But it was your story, I enjoyed it immensely., and I cant wait to read more of your work

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Tough read through the 2 parts. 5 stars. Great story, but a bit heartbreaking at times. Other times puts a smile on my face. Very enjoyable reading from start to finish.

DanburnDanburnover 2 years ago

I could have done without the whole nurse storyline, but otherwise a terrific story!

Mojo648Mojo648about 2 years ago

Could've done without sex with lily, maybe keep her as a friendly neighbour that only wants to chat.

NOE PLEASE CONTINUE TO WRITE ABOUT THESE TOO FINALLY GETTING TOGETHERS.

afosi2604afosi2604about 2 years ago

Enjoyable story. Several twists that led to needed final outcome.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

So much unnecesary drivel. Cousins or not he should have been with Julie much earlier

nyteramblernyterambleralmost 2 years ago

Second one was as good as first but would have been nice to have a bit of them together in his place. Or maybe another chapter. Still really glad I got to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Poor lily I know she only knew him for 3 days but she loved him

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic stories but I’m sad for lily cuz how long will it be before Julie changes her mind then he’s lost lily I no she only new him for few days but she really did love him I think lily was a keeper and they could have lived a “normal life” what ever that is 5 stars from me

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Yes love will find a way, even for loving cousins.

I definitely loved this story! It had all the drama, angst, tragedy, love and hot sex one could ask for. I'm so glad they finally figured out how to be together. I sincerely appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to life in a story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

Read part 1 when it came out. Just discovered the sequel.

We kinda knew where it was going to end up, might have take a few wrong turns to get there.

The whole Amanda thing was pointless. Julie & Michael should have said the hell with what people thought and gone on to lead their lives together. Also we never heard about their kids from their marriages. What of Lily?

5⭐️ first part, 4⭐️ this part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Again I could only give 4stars because they never looked to see if they could get married. Eve v if not I that state, a marriage in another state could be valid. Knowing that reduced the believability of the story.

Other than that it made for very good reading with finally a satisfactory end.

Bill S.

dbsidedbsideover 1 year ago

Got bored in the boutique ⭐️⭐️⭐️🙄

ohhfineohhfineover 1 year ago

Well done, drew a few tears, a couple he/she errors, thought his wife was Chris in first story, bit of rambaling but overall enjoyed it on a Saturday and will read more of your work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago
First Cousins Can Marry

The entire premise of this story seems to be that cousins are not allowed to marry. After a quick check, I find that only 24 states prohibit the practice outright. Our heroes could have been spared much anguish if they had only checked with the marriage license bureau.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2 of this outstanding novella is a carefully crafted story, and very well-written. The plot builds slowly and carefully, and the relationship between the main characters grows at a steady pace to a climactic conclusion. The romantic atmosphere is very good, and the descriptive writing of the love scenes is marvelous. This is a Five Stars story all the way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Do you own research people. Illegal for first cousins to marry in Wisconsin unless the woman is 55 or older. Google. It exists.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, you almost lost me, but great conclusion, but nothing changes for a good writer. JEf

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

WOW. You pulled my heart strings and even some deep emotional strings I didn't know I had. My heart ached and hoped for Michael and Julie. I shed many wet and slippery tears on several occasions. Thank you so much.

flguyjaxflguyjax12 months ago

Fantastic story!!!

I would love to a short Chapter 3 (a conclusion) to tie up loose ends. A sexual component to the conclusion would be unnecessary.

Once again, love your work…

RicubRicub11 months ago

I've read parts 1and2 really enjoyed them thanks

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Story man, I really like your writing style, erotic sometimes meaningful, sometimes purposeless. In this story, you did what you do to often, in the middle of a story you throw in meaningless sex, that doesn't contribute to the story. Is it because you stories are predictable? What is does is lose the story thread for the reader, sorry my friend, cut out the unnecessary, if you wish to eliminate predictability, then add short digressions.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thanks for a wonderful, sensitive story.

Cal59Cal597 months ago

In my mind Lily complicated matters unnecessarily but I still enjoyed this, thanks

cleveland1rockscleveland1rocks6 months ago

The first story was near perfection. The second, too many women involved. Julie and the nurse would have been enough.

WoodencavWoodencav5 months ago

Lovely storey, with a happy ending. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow loved all the twists and turns. Thought Amanda was so wild she would end up in a threesome relationship involving Julie but then it was gone. I was wonder wtf is he taking this. Then I started to think the same with Lily. Even till the last paragraph I’m thinking you’re going to have him marry Lily while Julie comes and lives with them. You are a wonderful erotica mystery writer

Jimdog32526Jimdog325264 months ago

That was a very touching, heart warming story. Very well done. One of the best!

tsgtcapttsgtcapt2 months ago

Fun, funny, loving, caring, great storyband storyline. Thank you.

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 1 month ago

What a beautifully erotic love story. So appreciated the total lack of any vulgarity. I was literally chilled to the bone from just reading the description of the ice fishing. Definitely NOT my thing since I am a life long Californian. Now, if he thinks his wife was really bored due to his constant fishing, just think what it must do for this reader. Other than that, it was a truly wonderful story . . . . 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think the story got slightly off track with the multiple indiscriminate love interests from a character who appeared to be a monogymist but the writing was really good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10456 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES