A Cousin's Reunion Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers

"Then it was..."

"Julie." She finished for me, releasing me. "Michael. Go to her. No matter what she says, she clearly isn't ready to let go, and neither are you." She gently pressed my chest with both her hands until I was outside the door. "You may love me. Thinking it was me last night you clearly decided you do love me. But before you can love me you have to deal with what you and Julie have. Either act on it or write it off forever. If you decide to do the latter...I'll still be here for you. Just don't take too long," she said before closing the door on me.

I stood there for a long time, grappling with the situation. Had Julie really come into my house and made love to me in the night, even after her little speech about letting it go? I walked slowly away from Lily's house. To the road and then down to my own driveway. I walked down and stood in the yard, looking at Julie's house. I made up my mind what I had to do.

I walked over to her house and stopped before climbing the stairs. They had always kept a spare key under the stone in the garden in case my mom had to get in if there was an emergency. I checked and found the key still there. I climbed the steps and stopped at the door, unlocked it and stepped inside. I walked as quietly as I could toward her bedroom, thinking maybe she was still asleep. Her bed was empty, but I could hear the shower running in the bathroom. I took a breath, determined to follow though. I walked to the door, opened it and stepped in, seeing her naked body in the shower. I didn't even take off my clothes. I walked to the shower and stepped in with her.

She spun around in surprise, her mouth opening to scream, stopping short as she recognized me. I stepped to her, wrapped my arms around her and lowered my face to hers, water pouring over the two of us and soaking my clothes as she kissed me back, her kisses erotic and almost urgent. I felt her hands move around my body, finding the front of my shorts and working them open, letting the wet material slide down my legs. Her hands closed around me, both hands stroking my already hard cock slowly as we stood and kissed.

I lowered my hands to her bare ass, lifting her, her hands moving to my neck and her legs wrapping around my waist. I stepped out of the shorts around my ankles and somewhat clumsily carried her out of the shower and all the way to her bed. I flopped us down on the bed, her on her back with me on top. She let go of my neck and started pulling my wet shirt up my body. I lifted myself enough to let her work it over my head and then lifted my arms one at a time. She tossed it aside and then hooked her feet on the foot board, pushing herself up farther on the bed, wordlessly using her hands to try and draw me up with her.

I didn't slide as far as she did, letting her slide herself up far enough for me to lower my face to her chest. I gently kissed each breast, working carefully around each round soft orb before closing in on her right nipple. I planted more kisses around her puckering areola before teasing it with my tongue, and then sucking her nipple into my mouth. She gasped softly, pulling my head to her chest with both hands as she planted her feet on the bed and humped her hips up against me, my cock head just barely teasing against her wet pussy lips. I dug my knees down and arched my back, pushing my mushroom head against her lips harder. She felt me and arched her back as well, tilting her pussy toward me and helping my cock slip between her lips and enter slightly into her tunnel.

"Oh god," she moaned, trying to push herself farther onto me. "Oh please fuck me," she moaned.

I pulled my face from her tit and slid farther up over her, driving my cock into her further. I started to stroke, slowly at first, her hips rocking in time with my motions, her arms wrapping around my body to pull me down against her chest.

"Oh god I love you so much. Take me. Make me come. Oh please make me come!" She moaned loudly as I stroked into her. Her words encouraged me to stroke harder, longer, more forcefully. I drove into her over and over, both of us feeling the urgency in our motions. "Oh god Michael!" She cried as her body started to shudder under me. I felt her arms around my back shake and her legs tremble against my thighs as her pussy spasmed around my shaft. "OH GOD YES! OH GOD MICHAEL!" She cried loudly as she came around me.

"Ohhhhhhh." I groaned as my body jerked, pushing my cock into her until my head hit her cervix. My cock jumped inside her and pumped a gush of cum into her as she moaned and panted under me. I lay on her, feeling her tunnel clench and spasm for long seconds, her arms holding me vice grip tight. I could feel her breathing change, though I couldn't see her face. Her gasps changed to sobs, tears flowing freely down her face as she held me, my cock softening inside her.

"I couldn't do it. I couldn't stay away," she finally managed to get out after several minutes of crying. "For you to be so close and not be with you. I just couldn't do it."

"I know." I whispered, holding her tightly.

We lay there for at least half an hour before we moved, ending up with me on my back and her next to me, her head on my chest. "When I heard about the accident all I could think about was getting there. You were unconscious so all I could do was sit and watch you. Your family I'm sure wondered, but I wasn't leaving until I knew you'd be alright."

"You left without even saying goodbye."

"I couldn't. It was all I could do while I was there to not make a fool of myself when I was sitting with you. I had to go or I'd break down again."

"So last night?"

"I couldn't stand it, knowing you were so close and alone. I used the key your mom used to keep under the flower pot in the patio and let myself in."

"So why not tell me it was you?"

"Because. After seeing you with Lily yesterday. I didn't want to mess things up with her for you. God you two looked so...in love!"

"So what are we?" I asked softly, gently teasing my fingers up and down her back.

"Forbidden love," she whispered.

"Does it have to be?"

"Yes." She answered.

"No." I said quietly. "I can't marry you, they still prevent that, but we could live together. I mean who would argue about us being roommates."

"Our families."

"So? I'm tired of having to duck this. To hide what we feel. Julie. Move in with me. I have plenty of room. This place isn't meant for year round use, so you can't live here. But you could move in with me."

"How? Everyone would know," she said.

"So, you move up here. In the winter months you can move into one of my extra bedrooms," I said.

"So how does that help? We'd still be so close and so far away."

"I don't think you get it yet. Just because you live here doesn't mean you have to actually live here. The only time we have to be apart is when family is up. The rest of the time we can be together. Live, eat, sleep and make love together."

"Can that work? You really think it would fool anyone?"

"Maybe not fool everyone. But I don't care if they guess." I said with a chuckle. "So what do you say? Will you live with me?"

She was silent a long time before answering. "On one condition."

"What's that?" I asked quietly.

She rolled over and climbed on top of me, her bare breasts pressed to my chest as her face hovered over mine. "Take me to the fireworks in the boat tonight. Make love to me under the fireworks. I don't care who sees. I want to feel you come with me with the fireworks exploding overhead as loudly as they explode inside me when you make me come."

"My love, nothing would please me more." I answered with a smile, finally content that I knew what I wanted and was going to be with the woman I loved my whole life. I wondered if my wife was looking down on me and if she approved or not. The thought only lasted a moment. I finally didn't care. I had what I needed in my arms at that moment.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,453 Followers
1...5678910