All Comments on 'A Crack in The Wall Ch. 01'

by LittleTempest

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
good work

I like it a lot but you had a few spelling and grammar errors. I don't know if you're super concerned with stuff like that this early in the draft phase, but those things do make it easier for us to read. Nice sex scenes btw. I'm looking forward to the rest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The biggest thing for me,

And I'm usually not the type to nitpick, I usually overlook little things like this, but it's just tongue versus tung and follow versus fallow that kind of detracted from the overall enjoyment of the story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
An amazing story ...

... but its spelt tongue not tung

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Yeah...normally I just read over errors like spelling...but for some reason it REALLY bothered me Tongue and Follow (Tung and Fallow)

SexiHunniSexiHunniover 11 years ago
Loving the direction of this story!!!!!

This is a very promising story, I almost hated 4 it 2 end but can't wait 4 u 2 add 2 it. I love and am addicted to romance novels especially historical romances but recently found my heart (and my pussy) beat just 4 paranormals and this is a story I would class as such!!;) Please don't take too long!:)

pandafish16pandafish16about 11 years ago
rawr

This is a pretty good start to your story. I liked the set up the characters, and the interaction between Maria and Brandon, it was quite exciting. You create quite the suspence, I wasn't expecting them to go to a graveyard. It makes me want to try that myself. Hehe :). I hope you post more chapters, I want to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Editing

Great story but you could use grammar and spell check. I look forward to the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great start!

Wonderful job. Enjoyable and well written.

dweebkendweebkenover 3 years ago

The story is okay but the wrong words are a real distraction and spoil the flow. Like tung (instead of tongue) and fallow instead of follow. There are other examples too. I hope you can get is sorted soon, as it spoils the story for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous