A Crack in The Wall Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Two large stone churches appeared between the towering high rises of the city. They seemed hidden hear, safely nestled between their behemoth neighbors, with their ancient looking mutual cemetery stretching across their front. A stone wall that had to be over 8 feet high spanned the entire front. A middle aged man in priests attire was just locking the huge wrought iron gate in its center before heading home for the night. Maria called out a greeting to him as they passed buy.

"You go to church there?" Brandon slowed his pace then stopped to lean against a building for a short break.

"Oh god no! I cant stand churches, everyones a bunch of hypocritical assholes in their if you ask me. I just like to sit in the cemetery and draw. Those stones are some of the oldest in the city, and some of the most beautifully carved. We'll have to come back sometime during the day so I can show you"

Their was that smirk of his again. Pulling her in close against him he kissed her neck a few times before whispering to her again.

"Well, why wait." He fallowed his whisper with another nibble on her ear before returning to the soft skin of her neck. Lowering one hand to cup her nicely rounded ass, he pulled her in against his hips. She reacted with a soft moan and ground her hips up against his slightly, feeling his member stiffening against her. "After all, theres no one inside anymore is there?"

"No, I guess not." she whispered, as a wonderfully enticing shiver ran down her spine. "But how are we getting in? The guy just locked the gate."

"Come with me, I'll show you a little trick a friend of mine taught me." He grabbed her hand and lead her down the next street, then hung a left up the small alley that ran along behind the churches. The wall wrapped the entire way around to run across the length of the back, solid, except for one small door made out of heavy iron and wood. Right next to that door, was a large dumpster. "Even the houses of god, have to do something with their garbage."

He set his bag and skateboard up on top of the dumpster, then slid her bag off her shoulder and did the same. Without a warning he grabbed her by the waist and boosted her up effortlessly till she was perched on the edge. As she scrambled the rest of the way up, he climbed up behind her.

"I'll go over first, then you can drop the stuff down to me, that way I can catch you if you, if you want me to that is." Brandon tossed his legs over the wall and scaled about halfway down the ruff stones of the other side before letting himself drop to the ground. Maria handed him his board, then the two bags before swinging her leg over. With a quick pivot of her hips she changed her direction to get a better foothold in the gaps between the stones, and climbed down till she felt his hands on her sides. Once he had a firm hold on her she let go and half jumped, half let him guide her the rest of the way to the ground. "You know, you make that look like you've climbed a few walls in your life"

"Never this one, but I've hopped my share of fences and gotten into more than enough trouble back home." Maria spun in his arms to wrap her arms around his shoulders. He was only a few inches taller than her, which made landing a kiss on his neck perfectly easy. There was that heat from the park all over again, that need to feel his hands all over her body, only this time their was more. She felt her insides tightening up with desire. Her pussy was getting slick under her swimsuit, aching to feel him inside, which made the coarse material rub awkwardly against her wet lips. 'Does it make me a whore if I take it off?' She wondered to herself. She decided quickly that it didn't, after all, he didn't even have to know. "Why don't you head up to the front of the church and check to see if its safe to go out front. I need to take care of something real quick"

Brandon looked at her a little puzzled, but complied, giving her ass one last quick squeeze before going. As soon as he was a few feet down the narrow corridor between the two churches she slid her hands up under the skirt, and slipped the bottoms of her swimsuit back down. After they were tucked safely in her bag, she headed up the narrow passage after him.

"Brandon?" Maria was a little worried when she couldn't see him anywhere. "Brandon? Where'd you go?" She'd reached the end of the buildings and stood at the entrance to the cemetery. The only light coming in was from the street light just outside the cemetery gate. She searched the strange shadows it cast off all the tombstones for the boy she'd fallowed in. "Brandon..."

A noise behind her made her jump a little, and she spun to see what it was. A moment later Brandon had her in his arms, passionately kissing her. He spun her back out into the graveyard, and pinned her tightly against a large obelisk style tombstone. Their was nothing slow or tentative about their actions this time. His hands slid deftly up underneath the net shirt, not pausing to feel from outside the bikini, but rather sliding the fabric cups down and lifting her soft round breasts out of them, exposing them to the cool summer night. Maria moaned and slid one leg up to wrap it around his, grinding her hips up against him. She could feel him swelling through his shorts as she did.

With a sudden move Brandon pulled himself back from her a little and bit lightly at her neck. He bent his knees and slowly lowered himself, kissing and nibbling at at her skin all the while. As he reached her chest, he brought his left hand down to cup her ass, still caressing her right breast with the other. He circled the nipple with his thumb, while still firmly massaging with the other digits.

Her back arched as he kissed the skin between her breasts through the net shirt, and worked his way over to the left with his lips, finally pausing to admire the way just tip of her tit poked itself out through the holes in the shirt before barely brushing across it with his lips. His tung slipped between the large gaps of the fabric and licked softly around the very tip of her nipple, then circled around the dark skin of the areola. She gasped, as he pressed his mouth in fully against her breast through the shirt, lightly sucking at it, and ran his hand up under her skirt. Brandon couldn't help but groan in lustful pleasure when he realized the swimsuit bottom was no longer in his way.

He continued down across her body with his lips, kissing his way across her stomach, all the way down to the top of her skirt. For the first time since he'd pinned her to the stone, he stopped to look up into her eyes as he dropped to a knee in front of her.

"You can tell me if I'm taking this to far." He whispered to her before lifting one of her legs over his should and kissing her inner thy.

"You couldn't.." Maria heard herself moan. What was she saying? Was she really about to sleep with a man she'd only just met, in a cemetery? Her mind was swimming with all these thoughts, until his lips reached the top of her leg. She shuttered as she felt his breath against the swollen lips of her pussy. Before she could stop her mouth the words slipped out "You couldn't go to far... I wont say no. God, please don't stop!"

A loud gasp escaped her lips as he slid his tung down along the center of her most sensitive area. The tung tip that had be so lightly flickering across her nipple now found its mark on her clit. He felt her entire body shiver as he worked his tung across her pussy. It didn't take long before he knew she was getting close. All the while her words kept ringing through his head. Abruptly he stopped, leaving her teetering right on the edge. She groaned and tugged at his hair as he stood back up and pressed her tight against the obelisk again

"Say it again... please... I want you so fucking bad right now" He bit ruffly at her neck and nibbled her ear as he worked his belt loose and quickly undid his fly, pulling his throbbing member free of the cloth and letting his cloths fall to his ankles. "Just say it one more time. Tell me you want me to do this." he pleaded in her ear as he lifted her up by her firm ass to just higher than his dick before continuing to kiss her neck passionately.

"I want this... God Brandon, I want you!" she cried out in a gasp as she wrapped her legs around his back. She could feel the head of his penis pressing up against the outside of her soaking wet pussy. Maria couldn't believe what she was doing, but their was no thought in her mind that could have made her stop now. She shifted her hips forward and locked her legs in tighter, forcing his tip just inside. It had been far to long since the last time she'd had someone inside her, and the need for him practically consumed her now. "I want you. Please... Oh god please don't stop now!"

That was all it took to send them both over the edge. Brandon locked his lips over hers as he drove himself all the way inside her tight little opening. He felt her tense and contract around him as she moaned and dug her nails into his back. Slowly they began to move together, each thrust matched and countered perfectly.

Maria was already aching, it had been a long while since she'd fucked anyone at all, let alone someone with his size. His cock had been bigger than she'd bargained for, and each thrust sent a wave of pain adding to and intensifying the pleasure coursing through her body.

As she got closer to her final climax she heard the clock on the church chime 3. For a brief moment her mind wandered as she couldn't figure out how it had ever gotten so late. This was the first time she'd heard it chime since they'd been here. The next thrust of his hips brought her back to the act at hand. She heard him start to moan, and his breathing get more rapid as a shutter shook through her body. In perfect sync they both increased the speed of their motions, and the passionate controlled sex turned into something primal and uncontrollably animal like.

It wasn't long in this state before he cried out her name, and felt her body convulsing tightly around his dick. He was so close he could barely fight it any more. Maria cried out in ecstasy as waves of pleasure swept over her and her body exploded into the most powerful orgasm she could ever remember having. Her juices ran down over his cock as he moaned loudly. The final powerful contractions of her orgasm sent him over the edge in return, and Brandon soon found himself cumming inside her soft throbbing body. He gave one last hard thrust forward as he came, and she pressed in against him, continuing to rock her hips slightly, milking the last bits of cum out of him. Finally the two collapsed at the base of the obelisk against each other, one giant tangled pile of limbs. Maria glances up at the church clock, which read 3:17 in the morning.

They lay for a while longer, just holding and kissing each other, before finally getting up and slipping back out over the wall they'd come in over. All the way back across the bridge to the side of town where the dorms where Brandon held her hand like a school boy with a crush, and Maria smiled with more joy than she had in a while. Neither of them were sure where this would go, but both agreed they were glad it had gone this far. When they checked back in to the dorms, he walked her to her door. The two exchanged phone numbers, and regretfully said goodnight, both wishing one of them didn't have room mates to bother them so they could stay together tonight.

They had art history twice that week together, both times Maria sat in the back of the dark classroom with him, flirting and holding hands like high schoolers. Even on days when they didn't have class together, he was usually there waiting for her to get out of class. Today was no different. She knew he'd be outside of her sociology classroom waiting for her with the same sly smile. Maybe they'd go to the park again today, or maybe just back to her room. Sarah had class till 8 tonight, so they'd have the place all to themselves. Maybe they could finally get in a second helping of what they'd had in the graveyard that night.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Part 2 coming soon. It stands to get a good bit darker, with the rest of her spiral to fallow! Please leave me any comments or suggestions you like! I especially love critiquing of the writing style to help me improve that in the future!

12