All Comments on 'A Crazy Life Continues'

by Stargaze

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Beautiful

Double your pleasure, double your fun, make Love to two women, instead of just one. Keep on writing and I'm looking forward to further adventures of our little group.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
hm :)

It was pretty good. I can't believe I timed it all just right, just when I got done reading the last chapter you had written, boom - another one popped in. Sweet.

As for the mother - leave her out of it, please. she was written out except for being a royal pain in the ass and that's the way it should be, in my opinion. How bout a lil shake-up? Kristen misses Melis like crazy and drags Cory over to Melis' house where Cory meets the fam. Awkward moment, wouldn't you say? *grins devishly*

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Loved the story. How about getting Tami involved, perhaps as the girls kiss and make up (with Dad's supervision, of course).

righthand482righthand482almost 14 years ago
"FUCK ME DADDY!!!"

"FUCK ME DADDY!!!" I screamed.

With that last word, I felt my father unleash a second round of cum inside me as the sensation brought me over the edge a second time as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Intresting Catch

aPilgrim1964aPilgrim1964over 8 years ago
Amazing

Crazy life indeed :)

It was sweet and fun to read, thank you!

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57almost 8 years ago

Yes!! Daddy is back!! Super fucking hot!!!! Five plus stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous