A Crazy Summer Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stargaze
Stargaze
383 Followers

"You girls don't mind if I jump in do you?" he said referring to the pool.

Kristen replied first, "Not at all Mr. B."

"Um...OK dad," I said somewhat awkwardly.

I felt very strange. I was lying on my back again now and I wasn't wearing a stitch of clothing, and I my dad was talking to me as if everything were normal. Like my experience at the beach, I fought the temptation to cover myself, and I boldly spoke to him with my arms resting at my sides. He made no attempt to look away this time like he had a few days ago in my bedroom. However, he wasn't perversely gawking at us either.

"Krissy, I've told you before, you don't have to call me Mr. B. Please...call me Rich," my dad with his manly charm. My father didn't like being called Mr. B outside the school, and Kristen often called him by that name. I think it's because she enjoyed the thought of him being an older man.

"OKRich," she said in a flirtatious tone, "you may join us, but you have to take off your suit like us!" Kristen giggled.

I looked at Kristen in shock, "Krissy! He doesn't have..." I started.

"No, that's cool," my dad replied to my astonished face. "Of course if that's ok with you Melis," he said to me, "I don't want to make you feel uncomfortable.' I was stunned by Kristen's audacious command of my dad. I knew I should tell him that he didn't have to obey to her wishes. She was always imagining him with his clothes off, and now she had a perfect opportunity to request it. Any other day I would definitely had put a stop to this craziness, but I was already experiencing the incredible rush of exhilaration from being openly nude in front of my father, and I was beginning to enjoy this.

I heard myself say, "It's OK dad."

"Alright, as long as it's ok with you," he said with a smile. My dad seemed to exhale a nervous tension of his own, and proceeded to slowly slide his trunks off in front of us. My eyes were drawn immediately to his cock. It was flaccid but not small. In fact, it was much larger than I had expected. I glanced my eyes to Kristen and could tell by her wry grin that she was enjoying this scene immeasurably. I returned my focus to my dad, as he was leaving his trunks and the towel on one of the four patio table chairs. He made no effort to hide his body from us, nor did he rush for the cover of the pool water.

He beamed at us again as he turned towards the pool and dove into the deep end. Before I could collect my thoughts he emerged by the edge adjacent to our lounges. "Well this is different," he joked. Kristen laughed with delight, which made me chuckle as well.

"It's nice though isn't it?" Kristen implied still relishing the moment.

"Just don't tell your mother," my dad said to me on a more serious note.

I laughed, "Yeah, I don't think she'd approve dad."

Kristen laughed at my comment as well.

He shook his head and smirked "nah, I doubt it." My father didn't stay in the pool very long, he rarely does. A few moments later he was ascending the stairs over on the shallow side of the pool and he walked over to retrieve the towel. Kristen and I both watched him dry his body before wrapping the towel around his waste. He told us he was going to start making dinner and asked us if we wanted hamburgers. After we agreed, he went inside the house.

"That was hot!" Kristen said joyfully.

"It was strange," I admitted happily.

"Oh please, you enjoyed it as much as I did!" she shot back gleefully.

She was right, and I couldn't deny it. My swelling arousal was confirmation of that. We laid out for another few minutes before taking a dip in the pool again. This time we only cooled off momentarily before getting out and drying off. We went up to my room in towels and changed into shorts and shirts for dinner. The rest of the evening was uneventful, with the exception of some obvious sexual tension that seemed to exist at the dinner table. After dinner Kristen reluctantly went home for the night. She had to work at the bakery early the following morning.

The next day was another scorcher, and Kristen came over again after getting out of work at noon. I was a bit surprised when Kristen told me she forgot her bikini home. It was obvious this was another devious scheme of hers, but I didn't challenge it. Yesterday was fresh in my mind, and I didn't hesitate with the thought of another one like it. After our previous experience, I didn't see the point of wearing anything by the pool.

After having lunch with my dad, Kristen and I undressed in my room and walked down to the pool wearing only our towels. My dad was already in the pool when we got out there. It only took a glance at his blurry appearance below the water to see he left his bathing suit hanging in the bathroom. With excitement already building within me, we dropped our towels on the lounge chairs. Instead of opting to lie out first as usual, Kristen turned towards the pool and jumped in. I quickly followed her and jumped in myself.

My dad was still in the pool and looked overjoyed with our decision to join him. Kristen didn't waste time and swam closer to my dad. "Are you going to stay a while this time?" she flirtatiously asked my dad by the corner.

"Sure, unless you don't want me to," he said back clearly enjoying the attention.

"Of course I do!" she giggled as she playfully splashed him. She was doing to him what she did to me. I knew her intentions but I also know my father better than she does. He obviously enjoyed the admiration he was receiving; it wasn't too hard to notice the erection he now had below the water. However I knew this wouldn't lead to anything like it did with Kristen and me the previous day. My dad is a faithfully married man, and has withstood some powerful flirtation from numerous female students of his. Of course those girls weren't skinny-dipping with him, but I trusted he would keep this simply playful.

I decided there was no harm in joining in the fun. My father had already returned a splash to her as I approached from behind him and splashed him again. He started laughing and splashed us both in turn. Our splash fight continued for about a minute until Kristen joyfully exclaimed, "Let's get him!"

As he stood in the shallow end, she put her arms around him from behind, and held him for me. Her sexual desire for my father was reaching a whole new level, and even as I realized this I didn't momentarily care. Instinctively, I approached him from the front and started to tickle him. "Oh no you don't!" he laughed with excitement and he put his hand on my waste and picked me up as best he could and tossed me into the deeper end.

A rush of adrenaline engulfed my senses. My father's touch on my body sent shivers through me as I splashed into the water. As I swam back for revenge he was already throwing Kristen. This time I tackled him from behind pressing my tits against his back. He twisted around as he laughed and tried to get me again by the waste. In his haste his accidentally placed his hand on my right breast. The feeling sent lightning bolts down to my pussy, and I felt myself becoming moist even while being submerged in the water. He replaced his hand on my waste and threw me again.

Our splash fight continued for many minutes, and my dad's hands weren't always extremely careful with their placement. I didn't mind at all, and neither did Kristen. We were all laughing and having fun, and I could never have imagined something like this ever happening a few days ago.

Eventually things calmed as my dad clearly seemed exhausted from throwing us each several times. Kristen voiced her disappointment when he got out of the pool to dry off. His cock was still semi hard from the excitement as he wrapped the towel around his body as we watched. He told us he was going to run out to pick up a few things and would be back shortly.

Once he was gone, we decided to sit in the hot tub for a few minutes. The water was warm and relaxing, and I turned the jets on. "That was great," Kristen said.

I laughed a bit at her remark, "It was fun, yet a bit weird."

"I'm so hot right now," Kristen admitted with a sexy grin. Not sure what to tell her, I just giggled a little. I wasn't sure if I should admit how extremely horny our fight in the pool made me as well. "I like him," Kristen said softly.

"Tell me something I don't know," I chuckled.

"I'd definitely fuck him," she replied grinning.

"WHAT?" I shouted back at her stunned with her bluntness.

"You told me to tell you something you didn't know," she said back more seriously.

"I already knew that, but you don't have to say it!" I shot back.

"I'm sorry Melissa, I didn't mean it like that," she said back apologetically.

"Of course you meant it or you wouldn't have said it!" I said back to her crudely. I was quite shocked that she would actually say that to me, but even as I thought over her comment, I realized I couldn't blame her. I also understood that I felt the same way about him, and I think that realization stunned me even more.

"Well, it's just that, well...you can't tell me you didn't think about that today!" she implied. I couldn't answer her. She was right; the thought of fucking him did enter my mind numerous times in the pool. I sat there speechless. "See! I know you thought of it too!" she said.

"You're right," I admitted. "I thought of it, but it was kind of hard not too!" I shot back in partial laughter now.

Apparently relieved I wasn't upset any longer; Kristen smiled again and said, "Would you?"

"Would I what?" I asked, unsure of what she was referring to.

"Would you FUCK him?" she asked with a wide smile.

I laughed at her extremely bold question. I couldn't believe we were having this conversation. "No!" I shouted back smiling.

"Why not?" Kristen pressed on laughing.

"He's myDAD, Krissy!" I spat back humorously, "that's why!"

"Soooooo?" Kristen responded, "I know you want him as bad as I do, and it was quite obvious he wanted you too!"

"Why would you think that?" I asked smiling.

"You didn't notice his giant boner beneath the water?" she asked.

"Of course I did, but please...that's natural," I said plainly.

"Oh come on Melissa, he's in love with you! You can't see that?" she went on.

"Because I'm his daughter!" I replied quickly, "He doesn't look at me likethat!"

"You must be blind girl," Kristen joked, "He wants you, it's obvious."

Kristen has an uncanny knack for detecting these things. As long as I've known her she was always correct when pointing out guys she claimed showed an interest in me. After being persuaded to talk to the guy on each occasion, many of them seemed to admit they had been hoping to talk to me. On other occasions the guy Kristen pointed out approached me before I could walk over to them. Could she be accurate with her assumptions about my father?

If she was right, and my dad did have a sexual attraction for me, what should I do about it? The more thought I gave it, the more I realized it could be true. After all, my dad hasn't had a healthy sex life for the past few years. My mother is always busy with work, and goes to sleep early most nights when she is home. He must have to masturbate to keep himself under control. It saddened me because I know he deserves so much better. He deserves a woman that is with him all the time, a woman that will please him every night, or at least once a week. My mother is away for weeks at a time. My dad must go a month or more without sex. I started to consider Kristen's outrageous question.

"I don't know Kris," I said feeling puzzled, "Even if you're right, I don't think it would be smart."

"Oh please Melissa, nobody's going to know," she said with a devious grin.

"Yeah I know," I replied apprehensively.

"Well you should think about it at least," she went on, "I know ifI were you,I'd fuck him. I don't care if he was my dad." Her wicked smile remained pasted on her face.

"Yeah, I know you would!" I shot back laughing.

"I know how much you love your dad," she said, "but you'd be giving him the greatest gift you could give him."

My mind was racing with the crazy topic. I knew it was ludicrous, but the more we spoke about it, the more I knew how badly I wanted it. Kristen's suggestion that it would be a tremendous gift for my dad, also made me consider it seriously. I had always wanted to show him my love for him, but I wasn't sure if this was the way to do it. "Do you really think he would love me for doing that for him?" I asked.

"Yes, I really do," Kristen said.

"I'm just not sure I could go through with it, I'm not like you," I told her.

Kristen laughed, "What isthat supposed to mean?"

"I'm just saying you're better at these things than me!" I said semi laughing myself.

"I'm better at seducing? Is that what you mean?" she asked still giggling.

"You know what I mean Krissy!" I yelled teasing her.

Then I found myself suggesting something before even giving it further thought. "Would you help me?" I asked her.

Kristen's face lit up with excitement, "Help you?" she laughed, "How would you like me to do that?"

"If I'm going to do this, I can't do it alone, I'd be way too nervous," I admitted.

Kristen gave me a clever smile and asked, "So how do you want to do this?"

"I'm not sure," I told her. We got out of the hot tub and returned to our lounges to sunbathe a little. While tanning we discussed how we could do this. I agreed with Kristen that we had a much better chance of doing anything with him in the pool, as it happened with us. Our clothes would be off, and there would be a lot of touching. Like before he'd be aroused by our kinky game, and then we could try something. We both agreed if the moment doesn't seem to come, that we wouldn't try anything.

Several times I reconsidered the entire plan and told her we shouldn't do it. She changed my mind each time assuring me he wouldn't be able to resist himself. She said she didn't know a man that could. I told her the consequences could be really bad if it didn't work out. My dad and I had a very close relationship, and I feared a sexual encounter could jeopardize it tremendously. She insisted that sex could only strengthen the bond my dad and I shared, and she reminded me of it being a gift.

~~~

Over the next few hours we talked about it some more, and then I agreed that we would give it a shot. My dad came out of the house and started setting the patio table for dinner. Both Kristen and I noticed him taking a few healthy eyefuls of our nakedness as we lay in the dying sun. He told us that supper would be ready any minute. We got up and wrapped our towels around us and took seats at the table.

"Do you want to go put something on before we eat? I'll wait," he suggested to us. Kristen replied, "Nah, we're gonna jump in again after we eat, you want to join us again?"

"Oh, I don't know, maybe I'll take a dip with you," he said to our delight.

As we ate we didn't discuss it any further, nor did talk of our naughty adventure earlier in the pool. During dinner Kristen let her towel loosen up enough to fall below her breasts. She made a silly joke of it as she re-tightened it to cover them again. I could tell she meant to flash him, in order to sustain his interest in swimming with us. We helped my dad clean up after our meal, and as he finished putting things away Kristen and I left our towels on the chairs and dove back into the pool.

We whispered to each other excitedly as we waited for him to return outside. Eventually he came out again in his towel, and smiled at us. "Alright, alright," he said grinning as he looked at us soaked with anticipation of his company. He removed his towel as we watched. His large cock was limp but impressive still as he made his way over to the stairs to walk into the shallow end. He slowly made his way deeper into the water cringing of the chilly water as he walked. Finally he dunked under the water and emerged with his short brown hair all wet. "It's kinda chilly isn't it?" he asked me.

"It's not that bad Dad, you'll warm up," I told him almost shaking with nerves. We didn't want to start splashing him immediately, but we both stayed close to him in the water. Then my nerves started to lose control and I literally started shivering.

"You're freezing Hunny," he said to me concerned.

I knew my nervousness was making me look colder than I felt, and I was afraid I was blowing this moment. "I'm not that bad Dad," I told him.

"You look cold sweetie, maybe we should get out," he suggested. His concern for me was actually upsetting me at the moment. My tension was ruining this. Kristen seemed to realize it at when he suggested us to dry off and quickly came up with an idea.

"Melis, why don't we go in the Jacuzzi?" she asked.

"Yea, that sounds like a good idea," I said, "would you join us Dad?"

"Sure, that's better than this cold pool," he said.

We got out the pool without drying. The cool evening air felt frigid on my bare body as I climbed the stair to the adjacent hot tub. I stepped in first and took a seat in the middle of the circular tub. Kristen came in behind me and sat to my right. My father went to the side to turn on the jets and then came in last, lowering himself easily into the heated bubbly water to my left. I was calmer now, and much warmer, but I feared my stupid nerves wrecked our devious plot. My dad relaxed as put his arms back smiled at us. I had no idea what to do now.

Just then Kristen placed her hand on my leg and squeezed it. I didn't know what she was doing, but my hand found her leg under the suds and squeezed hers too. Her hand moved to my ribs and she started to poke me. I started to laugh and told her to stop it. She refused and poked me again. She was sitting up now allowing her breasts to be seen above the water line. I poked her as she started tickling me. My dad looked at us both and seemed to admire our little tickle fight.

I sat up higher as well letting my tits feel the cool air, and letting my dad have another look at them. We continued to tickle each other, but I wasn't sure where Kristen was going with it. Just then Kristen looked at my dad. "You want a tickling too?" she suggested.

Smiling widely he said, "I'm going fine just watching you two thanks."

"Do you like me ticking her?" she asked him. I sat there unsure of what he would say, grinning while waiting for his answer.

My dad beamed at us, "you look like you're having fun over there."

"Do you want to see us have more fun?" Kristen asked.

She tickled me again and put her arm around me and pulled me close to her. With one sudden motion she pulled my lips to hers and started to kiss me. I didn't resist her kiss, and opened my mouth letting her succulent tongue in. We made out in front of my dad as he sat there and watched. After stopping a few seconds later I noticed my dad's left arm was now back in the water obviously stroking himself as he watched our little show.

Kristen winked at my dad after we kissed. My father beamed at us, giving me hope that things would progress. "Are you sure you don't want to get in on this fun?" Kristen asked him with her seductive grin. My dad had no answer and just smiled, I could tell he was probably weighing his options, deciding weather to let his brain or penis do the talking for him. Kristen didn't wait for his response. Assuming he would chose to stand by and admire the show, she made a bold suggestion. "It's your turn now," she said to him flirtatiously.

He smiled and said, "My turn?"

"Kiss Melissa," she flirted.

I felt butterflies invade my stomach as she announced her demand to my father. I wasn't sure how he'd react to it, but I knew I couldn't show anxiety now. If this were to happen, I had to be as audacious as Kristen. He smiled widely and looked unsure how to respond. "Come on Dad!" I said gleefully as I moved my body closer to him.

Stargaze
Stargaze
383 Followers