A Crazy Summer Day Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stargaze
Stargaze
383 Followers

I could tell her was having a hormonal war with ethics in his mind as he beamed at both of us, his eyes stealing a look at our breasts every few seconds. I knew if I gave him another moment to think about it, his better judgment would win the fight and our hopes would be doomed. Decisive action was required and I recognized the crucial moment, and seized it.

I leaned closer to him, put my arm around his neck and pulled his face towards mine and kissed him. My dad and I kiss on the lips often, but I made it known this was no goodnight peck. I parted my lips eagerly and felt his tongue slip in and touch mine. We kissed deeply and passionately as I moved my body closer to his, my breasts pressed firmly against his manly chest. The moment was electrifying, I felt as if I were in a wild dream, a dream that was too good to be true. He didn't stop our kiss, but took me in his arms, and let his tongue explore my mouth.

Eventually when we came up for air I realized that Kristen had relocated to my father's left. She looked jubilant and eager as she placed her arm around my father and turned his face towards hers. "My turn," she said softly with a glowing smile, and she placed her lips on his. My father proceeded to make out with Kristen as I ran my hands down his chest, his small patch of hair coursing between my fingers. My fingers continued downward into the water, slowly making my way where I had always ventured to go. When I found his rock hard cock below the suds, Kristen's hand was already clenched around it. Like a baseball bat, I placed a grip above hers and up to the head. We both started stroking him together as he gasped in surprise.

When Kristen and my dad parted lips, Kristen leaned over him and began kissing me again. I felt my pussy swelling with excitement in the water and I couldn't contain myself any longer. Kristen and I stopped kissing and I got to my feet and turned to face my father. I wasn't going to give him any time to rationalize this incredible experience. I lifted my leg over his and mounted his lap. Before he realized what was happening I took his cock in my hand and lowered myself on it. My dad didn't stop me; he wanted this as much as I did. I felt his rock hard shaft slowly push its way into my canal as I began to kiss him once more. His solid length made its way all the way in and I leaned back to as I felt him take me. My dad put his hands on my breasts for the first time, and squeezed them gently. His large hands on my body send shivers down my spine.

Kristen moved in closer to us and kissed me again as my dad buried his face into my chest and sucked my nipples. I felt an incredible sensation beginning to overwhelm me, different than any I had ever felt. Making love to my father was unlike any guy I had been with. The connection we shared was immanent, and I knew he was experiencing it with me, it felt right, and wonderful. I wanted to give myself to him however he wished, I was putty in his hands, and he knew it. A few soft moans escaped me as he continued to thrust himself harder and deeper with every stroke. I moaned louder, caring less about anyone that may hear. Then my murmuring turned into words. "Fuck me!" I screamed, "Fuck me harder Daddy!"

With his hands on my hips, he lifted me up and slammed me down onto his manhood harder and harder. "Oh Daddy!!" I shrieked with pleasure as I felt myself losing control, "Harder Daddy, harder!!" I felt an explosion building inside me and I screamed again as I felt his cock harden further and begin to pulsate. I let go at the same moment and collapsed on him as I came. He let out a low groan of pleasure as he emptied his load into me. We kissed passionately again as our bodies slowed, and I wrapped my arms around him. "I love you Daddy," I whispered in his ear as I felt his member weaken inside me.

I turned to Kristen with utter gratitude and smiled at her. She looked extremely happy for me but still horny as ever. I took her chin in my hand and kissed her sweet lips. As I raised myself off of my father, I sat beside him again and invited Kristen to join me. Instead of returning to her original spot, she sat across my father's lap as she faced me. I lifted my lips to hers and we started to make out again, giving my dad literally a front row seat. As we kissed, I gently caressed her beautiful breasts, before kissing and sucking each one. She leaned back resting her head on my father's shoulder, as he watched my tongue roll over her tits. My father beamed with enjoyment as he watched, and he tilted his head and began to kiss Kristen again.

She must have felt my dad's cock return to life beneath her when she suddenly lifted herself and assumed the position I was in moments ago. She looked at me with a last look of approval as she hovered over him. I smiled and nodded at her, and she bit her lower lip in anticipation before slowly lowering herself down, impaling herself on his re-born hardness. I knew she cherished this moment as much as I had, she had always fantasized about my father since the first day she met him in school. Now she was getting her wish, I was letting him fuck her, and that was the best thank you gift I could give her.

Gripped her ass with both hands, he rocked himself into her as far as he could go. Lifting her up with each thrust more powerful than the one before it. As she bounced exuberantly on his cock, she let out a powerful wail of exhilaration. As their pace quickened, his hands found her breasts and he played with them and sucked them as he had done with me. Seeing them together had excited me more than I expected, and I slipped my hand below the surface of the bubbles to give myself a little more pleasure. As I fingered myself beside them, I moved turned to kiss my father again. I couldn't bear to let her have him all to herself. After savoring his tongue for a few more seconds, he returned it to her mouth.

She kissed him deeply and passionately as he their rocked into a slower gyration. My dad groaned softly as he built to another climax. She began to wail again as their pace quicken once more. "Ohhhhhh!" she screamed. "Ahhhhh!!" she shouted. Her eyes opened slightly and found me, and she pulled me towards her and kissed me. Our tongues parted momentarily as she uttered another moan of pleasure before planting her lips on mine again. She finally broke for a gasp as she began to shutter with elation and she pinned her nails into his shoulders as she came. My dad groaned again as pushed himself in with his last bit of energy, and he unloaded his second round into Kristen. As their tempo slowed their lips met again, and I watched them kiss one more time, as she relaxed on top of him. Our mission accomplished, my father having fucked both of us.

I knew our lives would never be the same after that day, but I had to do what needed to be done. My father never regretted the gift we gave him that night, his lustful feelings for his daughter and her best friend got the best of him that day. My relationship with him strengthened as a result of that special day by the pool, and I'll be forever thankful of Kristen, for helping me express my love for my father, and hers as well. I will always hope that we can have another crazy day like that one.

Stargaze
Stargaze
383 Followers