A Crazy Voyage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stargaze
Stargaze
383 Followers

My dad did not seem happy at all, and scolded us for being late, which surprised me. He said it was irresponsible of us, and asked us what we were doing. I just told him we each took a shower since we hadn't in the morning. I wasn't about to tell him we showered together, at least not while we were surrounded by strangers. He was aware of our bisexuality, but we didn't share everything with him. He may have been able to assume most of it, although he didn't seem thrilled.

After the drill ended, and we were allowed to return to our cabins, I asked my dad what was wrong. It was very unlike him to get upset with me, and I suddenly forgot about our little shower adventure, and became concerned with him.

"I can't stay with your mother, that's what's wrong," he said back clearly aggravated.

"Why not?" I asked concerned.

"Because she has to stay with another crew member, it would have been nice if I would have known that!" he complained further.

As we descended the stairs to our deck, he explained to us how my mom usually has her own stateroom. They had planned on giving her another stateroom to herself this time as well, but because of last minute crew changes, they were unable to come through and she was forced to room with one of the other hosts.

My father argued with my mother over this because he knew the cabin we had did not have 3 beds. He spent the rest of the time trying to see if there was a room my mother could have that would allow him to stay with her, but it was hopeless.

"So I don't know what to do," he sighed as we got to our back to our room with him.

"Stay with us, its no biggie," Kristen volunteered suddenly.

"I doubt we'd fit comfortably," my dad said back.

"Oh who cares? We're getting a free cruise, we can suck it up!" Kristen said gleefully.

I wasn't sure whether Kristen was being genuine, or if she was just overjoyed at the possibility of sharing a small room with my father. I could tell my dad was actually considering her proposal. "What should I do Melis?" he asked me this time, and not both of us. Apparently surveying my opinion of Kristen's suggestion.

"Do you have any other choice Daddy?" I asked him.

He shuck his head, "I can sleep in the bathroom." We all laughed at his joke during the moment of uncertainty.

"It's cool Daddy, we can make it work," I said, "Where's your luggage?" I asked.

"Packed with your mother's," he said looking at me for more comic relief. Over the next hour we unpacked our suitcases and gave one to my dad to transport his things from my mother's cabin below deck, to ours. My mother wasn't happy with him sharing the cabin with us, but being that she was thrown into work as soon as she boarded, she had little time to be concerned with it.

My father eventually delivered his things to our room and unpacked them. We spent the rest of the afternoon up on the pool deck as we sailed out of Fort Lauderdale. Calypso music was playing, and members of the crew were offering cocktails, and my father let us each have one, and charged it to the room. In another hour or two, we were at sea, and my father's mood had improved immensely.

Kristen and I parted from my dad to tour the ship, and as we passed by one of the multi-purpose rooms, we ran into my mom who was talking with some of the crew. She waved hello, but didn't offer to come and speak with us. I knew her work was too important for her to consider that.

Later that evening we had dinner in a really large dining room. We were designated a table with a family from Michigan. The man and his wife were very friendly. They had twin sons Luke and Lance that were 19, and a daughter Alison, who was 12. It was very obvious that the twins were attracted to Kristen and I, since their eyes seemed to remain on us for the entire hour.

Kristen and I did some minor flirting with them, but we kept it light since their parents were present. Later that evening while checking out one of the dance clubs we found the twins lurking in a corner. One of them approached us, and said hello. After some small talk we agreed to dance with them, and Lance (who was my partner) wasn't shy about getting up close with me. We grinded our bodies close as the music blasted, but he kept a reasonable space between us most of the time.

As the evening went on we grew tired and told the boys we'd be turning in for the night. We parted from them and returned to our cabin. When we opened the door, we found my father sleeping on one of the beds in the dark. I suddenly got a pang of guilt when I realized he didn't have anyone for company most of the night. I sure hoped he wasn't in the room all evening after dinner.

Despite my guilt, Kristen and I giggled over our sleeping conditions. I undressed in the corner as Kristen undressed in the bathroom. When she came out she was wearing a robe provided by the ship, and I was in my nightshirt and panties.

"What are you wearing under that?" I whispered to her.

"Nothing," she whispered back with an evil grin.

"Kris, you should wear something!" I whispered back a little unsurprised she would try this.

"I didn't pack anything!" she whispered back. I knew she was right. We had planned on having the room to ourselves, and if that was the case, I knew Kristen would have planned on sleeping nude, as she does most nights. I only packed my nightshirt out of habit.

"Put on a t-shirt and panties then," I muttered back.

"No way," she shot back a little louder, "I can't sleep in panties; they're so annoying! What's the big deal?" I suddenly realized that she had been walking around my house last night with no panties on under her nightshirt. She appeared that way in front of both my parents last night, obviously going unnoticed. Apparently being naked poolside in front of my father several times this summer had gotten to her head; she was acting like she didn't need to wear clothes around him anymore.

"Well, wear a shirt at least!" I shot back as quietly as possible. She huffed in her annoyance, muttering something to me about it being no big thing, and finally obeyed my wishes by putting a shirt on. I knew she had a good point. My father had seen both of us nude several times now, and there was really no reason she couldn't sleep the way she was most comfortable. I just knew if she slept that way in a small bed with me, odds are things could happen, and I'd prefer that not go on with my father a few feet away. Especially after the talk he had with me.

Her aggravation with me was short lived when we tried to climb into the tight twin bed together. It was almost like the shower, and we both giggled as we got in. My leg was pressed between hers, and I felt her pubic hair rubbing against my thigh. Despite my exhaustion from the long day, I couldn't help but get aroused by the sensation of her bare pussy against my leg. I was starting to think maybe I should remove my panties as well, since I actually got used to sleeping without them.

However, to prevent my hormones from raging, I kept them on. I tried to ignore the swelling I was feeling between my legs and attempted to get some sleep. I kissed her on the lips and said good night, and I eventually drifted into a dream.

I woke the next morning crammed against the wall beside the bed. When I tried to move I noticed Kristen's right leg was wrapped over my left. Her twisting during the night had apparently pulled the blanket off of us, because I suddenly realized we had nothing covering us. Her t-shirt was too small to reach her hips, and her bare ass was exposed to the dim cabin. Although her beautiful bum looked appealing in the hint of light that made it though the small opening in the curtain covered windows, I pulled the sheets back to cover us again.

I turned my head to look towards my father's bed, and was surprised when I saw it was empty. Where was my dad? I didn't hear a sound coming from the bathroom, and at my vantage point, I couldn't tell if the light was on in there. I lifted Kristen's long leg off me, and managed to maneuver myself off the bed without disturbing her. As I got to my feet, I noticed the time on the small clock on the drawer in the corner. It was 8am, later than I thought. The dim light in the room tricked me into believing it was closer to 6.

I saw that the bathroom door was ajar just slightly, but the light inside was off. My father wasn't in the room. Puzzled in my morning daze, I switched on the bathroom light and squinted as I saw my reflection in the mirror. Still unsure of where my father had wandered off to, perhaps to get some breakfast, I decided to use the time to take a proper shower, with some soap this time.

I took a robe from the closet, and undressed in the bathroom. The robe was fluffy and white, with the cruise line's logo embroidered on the left breast side. My shower was refreshed me, and I was ready to start the day. After shutting off the water, I dried myself and put the soft robe on before exiting the bathroom. I wrapped my hair in the towel and tied it up on my head. Upon reentering the bedroom, I saw that nothing had changed.

Kristen was still fast asleep, the light was still dim, and my father was still nowhere to be found. I looked at Kristen for a minute and admired the way she slept. Over the three months I shared with her at school, I quickly learned that she was a much heavier sleeper than I was. I couldn't understand how she slept so soundly in such a tight space, I remembered turning several times during the night. Maybe it was me that caused the blankets to fall off.

After several failed attempts of waking Sleeping Beauty, I decided maybe some brightness would do the trick. I walked over to the curtains that went ceiling to floor, and pulled them back slightly from the left. I suddenly realized there was a door there! I completely forgotten we had a balcony. Through the glass I could see a few small buildings and some palm trees swaying in the breeze. We were already here!

Excited to see land, I opened the door and stepped onto the balcony. My eyes fixed on the beautiful palms before me. I approached the plexiglass rail and looked over, there were a few men working on the concrete dock below, some of them looked to be securing the ship to large pylons. A warm gentle breeze swam across me, and I decided to remove the towel from my head, and let my long blonde hair dry in the tropical wind.

"Good morning sweetie," I heard from a few feet to my right, behind me.

Startled to hear my dad's voice, I jumped in shock and almost dropped the towel over the rail. As I turned to catch it, my robe tie loosened and my robe opened slightly, revealing my naked body beneath to my father's eyes. I noticed him glance at the opening in my robe, before returning his eyes to mine.

"You scared me!" I laughed as I retied my robe. Unlike in the past, I no longer cared whether I exposed myself to him. In fact, if it weren't for the men on the dock, I wouldn't have had a problem removing the robe completely with him there. My father sat in the small deck chair in the corner, wearing only boxers and a t-shirt.

"I'm sorry honey, I thought you saw me when you came out," he replied in a genuine tone of honesty.

Still giggling about how I almost dropped the towel overboard, I said, "No I didn't, I was looking at the trees, where are we today?"

"Freeport," my dad said with a smile. "Pretty, isn't it?"

"Yeah, looks nice, so what's there to do here?" I asked as I sat in the other chair on the balcony beside him. On the small wooden patio table between us, there was a glass with a few remaining drops of orange juice, and a plate with some unfinished eggs. My dad had apparently gotten some room service this morning; he must have been up for a while I thought. I wondered if he had let them come into the room with us sleeping exposed like that, I doubted it.

"Not too sure, probably some shopping I would imagine."

"Too bad I don't have much money," I joked. With Christmas only being a week earlier, I didn't have much to spend.

"It's ok, if you girls see something you like, just let me know," my dad said in his usual generous way. I was used to hearing this from him, and although I often didn't accept his gratuity, this time I really didn't have much choice, and I was glad he offered it. "Is Kristen up yet?" he asked.

"Not yet, she's a late sleeper."

"I'm sorry you two had to squeeze in that bed last night, I waited up for you for a while, but I guess I fell asleep," my dad said looking rather guilty for having a bed all to himself. I explained that he shouldn't apologize, and that I actually felt bad we abandoned him after dinner. He didn't mind at all, and said he had a very nice time watching one of the shows they had in the theatre there. The ship had a large theatre with a stage, and two levels of seating where they did everything from Bingo games to live performances. I was glad to hear my father enjoyed the time alone.

I asked him if he got to spend any time with mom. He looked a little upset when I asked this, and told me only a few minutes. I tried to change the subject, I was still rather annoyed at my mother, and I didn't want to upset him further. I started to talk about the day's events on the island, when the balcony door opened and Kristen came walking out, squinting in the morning sunlight. I was relieved to see she had also put on a robe before coming out onto the balcony.

Her short wavy brown hair was completely frizzled, and this made her look even cuter than she was.

"Good morning," my dad and I said almost in unison.

"Hey," Kristen replied in a groggy voice while rubbing her eyes. "Mornin," she said yawning. Kristen then arched her back and made a face appearing as if it hurt.

"You all right?" my dad asked her.

"My back is a little stiff," she said still stretching.

My dad instantly apologized again for the sleeping situations, but Kristen said it was all right. She didn't stay on the balcony long, she went in to use the shower and my dad and I stayed out talking about what we would do on the island. We stayed out there to offer Kristen some privacy while she dressed, not that she really asked for any. After Kristen, my father went in to take his shower.

While he was in there, Kristen and I did our hair and makeup in the mirror, and Kristen kept complaining of the sleeping situation despite her lie to my father. I told her that there was nothing we could do about it, but I felt bad she had a stiff back. When my dad came out of the bathroom he was already in shorts and a shirt, and we were about ready to start the day.

Kristen and I headed up to have breakfast in the restaurant towards the stern of the ship, while my father sought out my mom. He met us afterwards in the lobby, and I was surprised to see that my mother had been given the morning off. As long as we were in port, there weren't many things required of her, so she was allowed to disembark with us. I could tell my father was relieved to have sometime with his wife. My mother seemed grateful for the break, and asked us if we were enjoying ourselves, and asked about our sleeping situation, apparently concerned.

My father explained how Kristen and I had shared a bed, and my mother tried to look upset about it, but didn't offer an apology. As long as she knew we weren't sharing a bed with him, she didn't seem to care about our inconvenience. We followed the signs to the gangway to go onto the island. My mother was familiar with the island, and suggested a place to go, since the port area really had little to offer.

We hailed a cab that brought us to a small town where they had several little shops and a cute little bodega. Kristen and I left my dad to walk with my mother, and we began window-shopping. The small stores offered everything from souvenir shirts to authentic old license plates, and there were little kiosks with women offering hair braiding almost every few feet.

Kristen and I giggled at the thought of having our hair braided, but since we had limited money, we didn't seriously consider it. In one of the jewelry shops I fell in love with a silver necklace, but knew I couldn't have it. Just then my parents had found us there and my dad noticed me trying the necklace on. I told him how I loved it, but I didn't want him to pay for it, it was about 75 dollars. My father insisted on buying it for me, and that aggravated my mother.

Before I knew it they were having a quiet argument right in the jewelry store! I couldn't believe my mother was telling my father he couldn't buy me the chain. She always wanted me to be independent and save my own money, which I did. But she couldn't seem to understand the situation. She argued that Christmas had just passed, and I had enough jewelry. After a few more angry words, I shouted at my mother and told her I didn't ask him to buy it. I stormed out of the store, and Kristen followed on my heels.

Once again, I was at ends with my mother. I wished she were back on the ship working, since that's where she loves to be. Kristen and I eventually met them at the taxi stand, when we returned to the ship. I didn't speak with my mother during that time, and I could tell my father was upset with her as well.

On the ship again, my mother returned to her duties, and Kristen and I went to the cabin to change into our rarely used bikinis. Both our bathing suits were rather small triangle tops with string ties. Mine was the purple and white piece that I had hardly used the previous summer, and Kristen's was her familiar red and white stripes. Kristen didn't wait for privacy before removing her shirt and bra, my father still in the room. She enjoyed showing her body to my father, and smiled at him as she undressed. Although I knew it was awkward for us to undress in front of him, I knew it was silly to try to forget about our summer sunbathing.

Without another thought, I joined Kristen in stripping in my father's presence. I felt compelled to do it mostly because I knew how badly my mother would disapprove. My father did his best job attempting not to look directly at us, but I noticed his eyes steal a glance every few seconds. His sudden smile made it obvious that our decision had made him completely forget about the argument earlier with my mom. Like us, my dad removed his clothes before us, and changed into his swimming trunks. His penis had become semi hard from our sudden nudity, but he managed to keep it under control.

Once Kristen had tied her top on, I admired how her cleavage was enhanced wearing it. Her breasts seemed to want to burst from the little cloths holding them in. We gathered some towels and bathing oils and made our way up to the pool deck. The pool area was extremely crowded, as the weather was a gorgeous 85 degrees, with hardly any clouds.

We could find only one available lounge chair several feet from the pool. My father told us he hoped we could find more, but we told him not to worry, we would probably be in the pool most of the time. As we set sail for our next port, Kristen and I enjoyed some time in the hot tub, which helped loosen up her back. Then we went in the pool that was refreshing, but rather salty. Suddenly I noticed the twins entering the pool; they had apparently spotted us before from a distance. "We have company," I hinted to Kristen as I nodded in their direction. The guys approached the edge of the pool. Luke, the elder of the two by 5 minutes, was in front. He had a decent body, slim, but with little muscle, and fairly pale skin. He wore long swim trunks that were navy blue with white Hawaiian flowers all over them. Lance followed him, with an identical body with the exception of a small scar visible on the right side of his neck. He had told us about how he had an incident with a dog when he was a baby, and I used this imperfection as a method of telling them apart.

Stargaze
Stargaze
383 Followers