A Crazy Voyage Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Stargaze
Stargaze
383 Followers

Either the game was getting old, or our hormones were taking over, but after that Kristen decided to forget the dares and she laid Luke on the bed and they started to kiss. I wasn't entirely attracted to either one of them, but I was having too much fun to think about it. I took Lance by his shoulders and pushed him onto the other bed. I got on top of him and removed my bra. His hands found my breasts as soon as they could.

As I struggled to remove my jeans and panties, he shed his boxers in a heartbeat and appeared to produce a condom out of thin air. His cock was decent size for his height; they both stood about 5 foot 8. He put the cock jacket on, and held my hips as I slowly lowered myself on top of him.

A quick glance to my left showed me that Kristen and Luke were already in action, and Kristen had repositioned herself under Luke. Lance eased his length into me, as my moist cunt accepted him. He started in slow, but quickly worked his way up to a pumping thrust, bouncing me on his cock rapidly. Kristen and I stole looks at one another across the room as the twins fucked us. On her back, she made soft moans as the kid nailed her; his hands holding him up at her sides, her legs up in the air with her feet resting against the wall.

On my side of the room, Lance was slamming me with everything he had. His hands squeezing my tits as he went, he pushed himself deeper and deeper with every motion. It felt good, but the emotion wasn't there, and I found myself thinking of my father. As I rocked on his lunging pelvis, I imagined my dad in his place. I saw my father on his back below me, the small patch of hair on his chest glistening in sweat as he held me steady with his hands. The thought was incredible and I felt myself suddenly illuminated with my imagination.

The sex didn't compare to the time with my father in the hot tub, but the idea of him fucking me again, was carrying me to a climax. Just then I heard Lance grunting loudly and I could tell he had reached his breaking point. I snapped back to reality as I felt his member pulsing as it came, filling the latex envelope within me with his gel.

Exhausted and covered in sweat, he held me against his chest apparently unaware of his failure to deliver. I laid on him disappointed, but more in shock over my recent vision to care. I knew at that moment I wanted my father again, Ineeded him again. We lay still for a while, Lance's dick beginning to soften inside me. It was then that I noticed that Kristen and Luke had finished as well, and by the lack of Kristen's normal screams, I could tell she was probably just as unsatisfied as I was.

A few minutes later, Lance retreated to the bathroom, leaving me lying naked on the bed. To my surprise, his brother quickly joined him in there to wash up, and dispose of their rubbers. Kristen quickly moved over to my bed and we quietly used the time alone to share our disappointment, and devise a scheme to leave before our extreme state of arousal went overboard in front of the boys. As we heard their sticky semen capsules being flushed away, we returned to our positions on the beds.

When the boys emerged from the lavatory, I saw Kristen holding her head. I asked her what was wrong, and she told me she was nauseous. Jumping off the bed and getting to the bathroom quickly, she closed the door. Only a few seconds later we heard her hacking into the toilet. I apologized to the boys, and gathered my clothes. Stuffing my bra and panties in my pockets, I put my shirt and pants on and brought Kristen hers.

The boys seemed overly concerned for her, and I didn't complain of our quick dismissal. Back in the hallway, lacking underwear beneath our clothes and giggling, we made our way back to our cabin. Despite the dissatisfaction with the twins, we were enjoying ourselves, and found it funny how easy our plan had worked. Perhaps we should have tried it before things progressed with the twins.

We made it to our room and opened the door. My father was lying in his bed, but wasn't asleep. He smiled at us as we entered and admitted he was surprised to see us back already, since it was only about midnight. We told him how we were at the club with the boys, but omitted the part about the room, especially the sex. He told us about his night, having actually won 50 dollars in the casino. Kristen and I decided to stay in for the night, and locked the door.

"Can't wait to get back in that sleeping bag," Kristen said sarcastically talking about the bed. "We're at sea, I might as well feel like a sardine," she continued. Kristen's behavior surprised me. I knew she was joking, but it was unlike her to complain a lot, and I was wondering if there was a motive.

"What else can we do?" my father asked obviously concerned about her unhappiness.

"I don't know," she said looking at the down, not wanting to face his eyes with what she was about to suggest. "We could maybe push the beds together, wouldn't that give us more room?" she asked suddenly. I wasn't sure Kristen should recommend that. Not that I was against it, but I knew my father wouldn't go for it because of his customs.

But just then my dad shocked me with his response. "I guess we could do that, I mean, it'd be like a queen size bed then," he said considering it, "Are you sure you girls would prefer that?"

Kristen and I looked at each other in disbelief, and we simultaneously said, "That's fine!" I almost choked in laughter when we sounded like the twins, stuttering as we spoke. Just then I became even more stunned than I was moments ago when Kristen spoke again.

"Um...Rich?" she said addressing my father as he wants her to. "I don't really have anything to sleep in," she said with a tiny smirk on her face.

"Well what did you sleep in last night?" he asked her amused with her question. I was quite sure my dad knew very well what she had slept in.

"A shirt," she said quieter than usual.

"So what's wrong with that?" he asked.

"Well, I think another reason why I didn't sleep too well last night is because I'm used to sleeping without anything on," she said still hinting a smile at him. I was going to interrupt at this point and tell her not to be ridiculous, but I was really interested in hearing my dad's reaction.

"Well that's natural, I sleep like that sometimes too," he said still grinning. "But I don't know if that'd be a good idea tonight."

Assuming he'd say that, I turned to look for my pajama shirt, but Kristen wasn't letting off easy. "I know, I know, it's just that most of the shirts we have are small, and they're uncomfortable to sleep in," she went on.

She was right about the shirts; both Kristen and I could fill a wardrobe with our small tight fitting t-shirts, which was all we had brought along. My father seemed to be mulling over her latest complaint. Could he actually be considering letting her sleep naked? Kristen didn't wait for an answer before adding, "I'd really like to be comfortable tonight; last night was horrible."

My father remained silent for another minute or so, it seemed like he was really having a war with a small angel and devil on his shoulders with this one. Then he finally spoke, and his reaction had me in complete disbelief. "Well, I guess it's ok, as long as you think you'll be more comfortable that way."

Kristen's face was priceless, as a wide lustful smile lit grew across it. I never expected him to say what he did, and I decided to try to take advantage of the situation. "Daddy, actually my night shirt is really dirty, do I have to sleep in it?" I asked him with a soft pout on my face. My father is not dumb, and he knew what I was doing. Fortunately his approval of Kristen was too much to tell me I had to wear my pajamas.

"No honey, it's fine, but are you going to sleep n..." the word didn't escape his mouth, but I knew what it was.

"Is that ok Daddy?" I asked him looking happier, "It really is more comfortable." My dad's face suddenly had a bright smile on it; he knew what he was getting in to. It was obviously against his morals, but he couldn't get out of it now.

"It's fine sweetie," he said.

"Why don't we all sleep that way?" The words were out of my mouth before I could stop them. I was sure my father was going to shoot down my new suggestion any second and I waited for it.

He seemed to think it over for a moment or two, and then said, "Sure, why not? If we're going to squeeze together, we might as well all be comfortable." I almost fell over in stunned shock with these words. Not only was he allowing us to share a bed with him, he was granting us permission to share it NUDE with him! I felt as if I had won the lottery. My swollen pussy was aching for attention because of the shortened sex, and now there was a chance I could have what I only imagined moments ago.

Although I couldn't expect my dad to let things go too far, I knew there was definite hope with this arrangement. I wasn't sure if my father had been drinking in the casino, like we had been doing earlier at the club. Or if his recent disagreements with my mother made him suddenly decide to override some of his morals, but whatever it was, I wasn't going to worry about it.

My father got out of bed; an erection probably from our recent conversation was still fairly visible in his boxers. He got behind the other bed, and we helped him align it next to his. Then he pulled off the blankets, and laid them across both beds. My father went in to use the bathroom after that, and Kristen and I took the opportunity to undress, so my father wouldn't see that we had our under garments in our pockets and ask questions.

After shutting off the television, Kristen and I removed the little clothes we had on, and tossed them aside. We climbed into the newly made large bed. Kristen got in first graciously allowing me to be next to my father despite her everlasting desire for him. I felt very grateful of her for making the move; so I quickly shifted over and told her to let's see if we can't get him between us. Kristen loved the idea.

We purposely left the lights on, so my father could see our breasts as we laid waiting for him with the sheets pulled down. When he came out of the bathroom, the view before him brought a wide smile to his face, and he beamed at us as he removed his boxers. He quickly shut the light, most likely in an effort to hide the erection he was getting, but since the small beside lamp was still on, his hard-on was still apparent.

Unsure if he would ask me to slide over, I said," Would you mind sleeping on the crack between the beds Daddy?"

"No, sure honey, that's fine," he said as he carefully climbed over me and settled in the sheets between us. It was an extremely awkward moment, stranger than when we shared the pool or the hot tub together the previous summer. As my dad turned to get comfortable, his rock hard cock touched my leg beneath the sheets.

"I'm sorry sweetie," he said, as he backed himself off me.

I couldn't help but chuckle, and I said, "That's ok Daddy, I don't mind."

We were lying in the bed facing each other, Kristen for the moment getting the back of my dad's head. "I love you Daddy," I smiled, and I gave him a light kiss on the lips.

He smiled as well, and he said he loved me too. Just then Kristen added in a sarcastic giggle, "I love you guys too." We both laughed, and my dad turned over to lie on his back, apparently feeling as if he was leaving Kristen out by facing me. Just then my dad spread his arms, and Kristen and I both lifted our heads to allow him to rest his arms below our shoulders. He pulled us closer to him, both lying on our sides facing him, and he said, "I love you girls."

The moment was really awkward, and I wasn't really sure what to do. Here I was lying in bed naked with my father and my best friend, and horny as ever. I knew my dad was letting us sleep with him, but I wasn't sure if that just meant to actually"sleep". Trying to drift into a slumber seemed like an impossible task at the moment. However, not willing to make a first move this time, I laid there with my breasts pressed against the side of my dad's chest and waited.

My father was obviously not going to try anything with us, especially after the speech he had given me about the way things should be over the summer. I couldn't fall asleep in this position, as moist as I had become, and I quickly feared I might actually get less sleep tonight as I had the last one. I was sure Kristen was probably going through the same thing; in fact I hoped she was. I knew one of us had to make a move, and if my father rejected it, I would probably be confused for quite some time.

I wasn't concerned about a negative reaction any longer, even though my father insisted things remain platonic between us, I could always complain that this decision of his gave me mixed signals. Besides, I doubted a man would be able to resist the situation my dad was currently in, unless he was homosexual of course, and my father clearly wasn't. I was determined to start something.

Despite my newfound bravery, I still hesitated to do anything. The three of us laid there silently for what seemed like eternity. My hormones raged within me, ready to burst at any moment. I devised an idea, and thought it over in my head. I knew it could have really bad consequences, and possibly result in us splitting the beds up again, but I just couldn't take my urges any longer.

I slowly slid myself down, inching my way closer to the foot of the bed. My father's arm didn't move, and I thought that it would be amazing if he had actually fallen asleep. I wasn't about to look at his eyes though, for I'm sure awake or not, they were closed. I continued my slow pace, gradually letting my face disappear beneath the sheets. There was no footboard, so I slowly felt myself coming off the bottom of the bed.

Soon my head was equivalent to his waist, and I took a deep breath. Then in a quick but soft motion, I took my hands and found his cock. It was still semi-hard, and without another second passing, I moved my face over it, and put the tip in my mouth. I felt it immediately grow erect as I wrapped my tongue around the shaft, and began to suck it. Taking it deeper and deeper into my mouth as I went, I felt it touch the back of my throat. He wasn't stopping me, and I knew he couldn't possibly be asleep.

Then I heard a soft moan, coming from out of the sheets, and I knew he wasn't going to stop me from blowing him. I engorged myself again, his cock coming in and out of my mouth. I felt his hand touch my head, and instead of lifting me off him, he held me down making sure I finished the job. Just then the sheets slid off my head, but I kept to my task, taking my father's entire cock into my throat, almost gagging me as I sucked him.

Having a clear view now, I peaked up to see him and was surprised to see him making out with Kristen. I didn't mind, and I was happy she got involved. I continued taking him in my mouth until I felt him harden beyond limits, and then it began pumping ropes of cum into my throat. I swallowed it all as it came, and I continued licking up every last drop off the tip as he slowed.

After fucking my mouth, my dad exhaled in disbelief and laid still. I finally came up for air and smiled at him. He grinned back, probably feeling like the luckiest man on Earth. Kristen leaned on her elbow, and smiled at me in approval of what I had done. She then moved her face close to mine, and licked some of my dad's semen that had been dripping from my mouth. We both looked at him again, and began to kiss each other above him.

Practically on top of my dad, I climbed over him and got on Kristen. We kissed passionately and touched each other, as my dad lay beside us, watching. I started kissing Kristen's tits, and sucking her nipples, all the while keeping eye contact with my father. His limp dick didn't stay sleeping very long. I felt his hard length return to life as it poked me from behind.

I turned and put my hand on it, and I pulled softly. Kristen noticed my dad was back in the game, and we sat up. Not thinking about it any more, I lifted my right leg back over my father, and guided his cock to its proper place, in my pussy. He didn't stop me, and I didn't expect him to. As I lowered myself onto him for the second time in my life, I knew there this was it. His vow had been broken, and I was his once again. His rock hardness deepened within me, and he took me by the hips, and lifted me up and down with each thrust he took. My dream just a few minutes earlier had unbelievably come true; I was in paradise.

Kristen surprised me yet again by lifting her left leg over my father's chest, and carefully lowering herself into position above his head. My dad didn't hesitate, and started to lick her cunt eagerly. She gradually sat on his face as he ate her from beneath. Her face said it all, she was in heaven, and so was I. I felt a bit of jealousy with my father was eating Kristen instead of me, but he was making love to me again, and this was most important to me. I knew this was the best sex I had ever had, and I closed my eyes and let him take me.

Kristen leaned in to me and we kissed passionately as my father took us at the same time. She took his hands in hers and caressed my tits with them, then her own. My dad's face was not visible beneath Kristen's snatch, but he continued to fuck me as hard as he could. I felt myself exploding within, and I screamed in ecstasy. Kristen was shrieking as well, and I felt my father release himself into me again, the second time in minutes, the last load in my mouth.

Feeling him get off sent me over the edge and I began an incredible orgasm, unlike any I had ever had before. Kristen got there as well, making her emotions heard from neighboring islands. After being completely spent, Kristen lifted her body off my father's face, which looked flush and drenched with her juices. I immediately laid beside him, and began to kiss him. My tongue wrapped around his, and I almost got off again tasting Kristen's nectar in his mouth. Kristen joined our kiss, and for a moment all three of our tongues were entwining together in a three-way kiss.

The moment, the night, the week was incredible, and we still had another night! We finally collapsed against him, drained from our fucking, and before a few minutes passed, we were deeply asleep in my father's arms.

Stargaze
Stargaze
383 Followers