A Crazy Voyage Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next few minutes we ventured deeper into the sea, and swam around like children, splashing each other. Kristen got close to me and embraced me in the sea, and we kissed as we never had before. Our tongues swam together and played as we just had, our arms wrapped around each other, our breasts pushed firmly together. It was paradise, in every sense of the word, and for the first time in days, I had forgotten about my father for a few minutes.

Kristen and I made our way back to the towels where she pushed me down and got on top of me. We kissed passionately for what seemed like hours, making love on the beach. It was amazing, and I felt myself falling in love with her. Then after both of us reached a tremendous orgasm together, she braced her arms and held herself above me. Her hair glowing red with the bright sun behind her. "I love you," she said.

"I love you too," I said before taking her tongue in my mouth once more. We finally collapsed together in the sun, and fell asleep in each others arms.

I awoke a second time to sound of whistling in the distance. I opened my eyes and sat up. I looked around for the source of the sound and then found it. A sail boat was passing us just offshore. Onboard I could see 3 guys, one with binoculars. They were obviously enjoying our presence, and I noticed a guy pass the binoculars as another whistled again.

My first urge was to cover myself, but instead I nudged Kristen. She woke much more easily this time, and I told her about our company. Kristen laughed at the awareness of onlookers, and sat up beside me. Then to my surprise she stood up, giving the guys a much better view. She pulled me up beside her and she told me to relax.

Being seen nude by these guys wasn't bothering me like I thought it would, and I began to get the same familiar feelings that I did when I saw that man on the beach last summer. It was actually turning me on! Kristen and I waved at the guys as they waved back, and they turned their sail to make another approach. I wasn't sure if they'd attempt bringing the vessel up to the beach, but I doubted they could.

Kristen must have been feeling the same hormonal rage at their presence as I was, because she suddenly turned to me and started to kiss me. Immediately the whistles from the boat were loud and in unison. After making out to our audience we laughed about it. But just then I saw one of them throw the anchor, and I told Kristen it looked like they were going to come ashore.

Kristen said, "So let them!" with a broad smile, but I didn't have the same feeling about it. I told her I was uncomfortable with it. We were outnumbered, and we were alone, and naked. My father had taught me many things about common sense, and this was one of them. Kristen saw my point right away and admitted I was right. We made to grab our bikinis when we heard a splash. The guys had jumped in the water!

I knew we probably had a good 5 minutes before they could make it to shore, but I didn't want to waste that time getting dressed. I told her to put them in the bag, and we wrapped the towels around ourselves and began walking back down the beach. We heard boos coming from the guys who were swimming at a fast pace to make it to the beach. Kristen and I picked it up to a run, and she couldn't help but laugh as she did.

As we ran we saw a few sunbathers in the distance. I turned around to check on our horny pursuers and they were nearing the beach. Apparently our run didn't stop their efforts. I knew once on the sand they'd be able to catch us quickly. We were running in towels and carrying a beach bag, they would have nothing but their legs. I wanted to get to a place that had sunbathers, but at the same time I wanted desperately to have my bathing suit on again.

We continued to run another hundred feet or so when I stumbled and fell. My towel came completely off and I was only a few yards from a couple sunbathing alone. They both turned and looked a little surprised to see me without a suit, but didn't jump up to call authorities or anything. Since I was seen by this couple that seemed only interested, but not alarmed, I thought it was the best moment to put my suit back on.

Kristen threw off her towel and the man had a really nice look at us as we dressed, despite his wife beside him. Looking back I could no longer see the end of the beach where we had came, but I couldn't be sure the guys had given up. What they wanted chasing us down, I wasn't sure, but I didn't want to meet them. Finally dressed, we hustled back to the ferry terminal and waited anxiously for the ferry that was to be arriving shortly. There was a large group of people on the dock so I felt safer, but still waited for 3 guys to arrive momentarily. Suddenly Kristen noticed my parents waiting in line further up! I didn't need the guys showing up now and talking about our show on the beach around my parents.

Minutes crawled by as we tried not to get noticed by my folks, and waited for our followers to arrive, but thankfully they never did. We boarded the ferry unnoticed by my parents, and slipped on our shorts and shirts when we sat. We managed to ride the entire time without them spotting us, and it was only when we reached the pier did my father spot us and caught up with us.

Returning to the ship for lunch we discussed how we had gone to the beach there, obviously omitting a few key factors. My mother was more interested however in telling us all about the dolphins, not seeming to care that I had the beach bag. For that I was thankful.

Upon returning to the ship we had lunch on the promenade. My mother had returned to work for a while, and my father told us that he was going to check out one of the local casinos. I was a little upset that he didn't seem to want to spend the time with us, and became concerned that the time alone with my mother had possibly made him discover his morals once again.

Despite my feelings, I told him to have fun and we agreed to meet him later. Kristen and I went back to the room to shower and dress for dinner. We had no interest of going back up to the topless deck since we had enough sun already for the day, and weren't keen on meeting the twins up there again. In the room we laughed about the guys, and although I knew it probably could have been bad, it was over now and we chose to forget it.

We took separate showers because we knew it'd be extremely tight to share again. I considered making love with her again now that we were once again alone, but the events of the morning made me feel as if my mother could barge in any minute. While Kristen was in the shower however, I thought better of it and decided to push the beds back together once more. I didn't want my father to have us sleep separate again because we had separated them earlier.

After changing into dresses for the evening, we went down to the lobby where photographers were taking pictures. Kristen and I took several together, and I saw Luke and Lance taking one with their family. Luckily, they didn't see us. After taking pictures and checking out a few features of the ship we hadn't yet seen, we met my dad in the dining room for our last dinner on the cruise.

At dinner the twins were all smiles as if they were concealing some special secret from their parents. I wasn't worried about them spilling the beans of our adventure in their room around the table, but their bright faces told us it was definitely fresh on their minds. Kristen and I made sure that there would be no repeat performance with the boys, our sights were set on the man sitting beside me.

Conversation was light, and after dinner the boys quickly found us to enquire about our evening plans. I knew they wouldn't be completely avoidable at the New Year's bash on the top deck, but I was going to make sure that after midnight I'd be returning to my own room. For the next couple of hours we saw a show in the palace theatre on board, and even played a few games in the arcade, the twins in tow with every step we took.

Finally around 11:00 we settled on the top deck for the countdown party. Kristen and I danced together in a crowd of people wearing funny hats and cheaply made Hawaiian lais. We granted the boys a dance or two as my dad sat off to the side. I knew he wasn't keen to getting down on the dance floor, so I didn't bug him to come dance with us. After dancing to many songs I heard my mother announce to the buzzed crowd that only ten minutes remained until midnight. Kristen and I decided to take a break.

Over by the rail, Kristen and I enjoyed a warm breeze swim through our hair as we stared into black emptiness beyond. The boys were constantly at our heals until we were finally spared a few minutes when they went to the bar to get drinks. Kristen and I used our free time discussing how we'd play the night, and I told her how I had wished to dance with my father at midnight. She also shared this wish, but knew if anyone would have the opportunity it would be me being his daughter.

"Isn't your mother going to be free at midnight?" she asked.

"She said she would be, but so far it looks like she's been busy," I said, hoping my mother was wrong. Just then I turned around to the pleasant surprise of my father approaching us on the upper level overlooking the party.

"You girls tired of dancing? Where's your boyfriends?" he asked with a cool smile on his face.

"Oh please Dad, them? I don't think so!" I laughed. My father just smiled as he joked some more.

"It looks like you were having a good time out there, those seem like nice guys, no?" he joked further. I could tell my dad knew I wasn't crazy about them. Over many years of dating, my father can easily determine whether or not I am interested in a guy simply by observing me with him. Unfortunately my father wouldn't predict the bad decision I made the night before with the guys, and I'm sure he would be extremely dissapointed with me if he knew I had sex with one of them. Infact, I was dissapointed with me!

"Dad? Is Mom going to be free by midnight?" I asked with a hopeful tension.

"No, I don't think so. Probably a few minutes after, but she has to do the countdown, she's the hostess," he said not looking at all as dissapointed as he should be.

"I bet Mom is pissed about that," I said jokingly.

"Of course, but what else is knew," he said sarcastically.

Just then I asked, "Daddy, will you dance with me at midnight?" A smile crept across his masculine face as he said, "sure honey, I'd love to." The answer I wanted had me bubbly with happiness. Kristen however stood beside us looking a bit left out. My father turned to her and assured her he'd have a dance with her too if she wanted one. She smiled and said she'd love one, but she knew I had midnight to myself.

Kristen and I didn't quite know how we'd lose the guys, but as we walked back down to the dance floor with my father I urged my father to come dance with us for just a few minutes. Getting him on the floor took a little pleading, but soon we got him dancing with us as we stood in a little triangle surrounded by other partiers. I heard my mother announce five, and then three minutes to midnight, and as far as I knew, the twins were nowhere to be found. Could my luck hold out?

Then as another minute passed I spotted Luke and Lance standing with their drinks looking around the deck area for us. I was hoping we'd remain hidden for another few minutes, and as we danced I tried to inch our way further from them toward the other side of the dance area. The moment was soon arriving and with a minute left the music stopped. My mother was on the platform doing her best acting of job of excitement despite her annoyance, and she counted down the seconds. Kristen and I stood with my father in a sea of people, none that we recognised too well.

As the countdown rang down, the crowd shouted in unison, "TEN... NINE... EIGHT... SEVEN... SIX... FIVE... FOUR... THREE... TWO... ONE!!..." And just then the crowd burst out with a tremendous, "HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!" Fireworks shot from various areas of the ship and popped into the starry sky above. Colorful streamers were shot in all directions as people celebrated around us, and people all started kissing each other as Auld Lang Syne started to play. Within that moment of celebration, I felt an urge and seized it. I took my father with my arms around him and kissed him flush on the lips. Our lips parted just enough to let our tongues slide through and find each other. The moment was surreal, but only lasted a few seconds. After our kiss I looked at my father and smiled and said,"Happy New Year Daddy." Before I could respond Kristen grabbed took his face and also gave him a kiss on his lips, but didn't go for more like I did. Kristen and I then kissed and hugged before I continued a slow dance to with my father. As we danced I didn't see anyone around us in shock of seeing our kiss, and I doubted my mother had seen it in the chaos. I knew it was risky displaying my affection in such a public place, but it just felt necessary.

Halfway through the slow dance I let Kristen take over with my dad because I suddenly doubted the music would remain soft. I slowly left the dance floor and found my mother on the side. Thankfully she didn't seem to be suspicious of anything and seemed happy to see me. "Happy New Year hunny," she said as she kissed me on the cheek, "where's your father?"

I quick bolt of nervous tension shot through me because I wasn't sure my mother should see dad slow dancing with Kristen, it would look awkward. I was about to answer when I heard the song changing to something fast. I knew my father and Kristen were probably splitting their embrace in the pack now and I told my mother I had last seen him over by the bar. With her departing in that direction I now feared losing my father for the evening. It looked as if my mother was now off duty.

I walked back up the stairs to the rail where I had been earlier when I saw Luke standing there alone. Thinking quickly of turning the other way I instead decided to be friendly. "Hey, happy New Year! Sorry we couldn't find..." I started to say when Luke rudely interrupted looking like he was quite disgusted.

"You are one fucked up chick," he said boldly. I was a bit shocked by the anger in his voice and couldn't understand why missing him at midnight would upset him so much.

"What? We couldn't find you! What's the big fucking deal?" I asked him.

"Oh, but I found you alright. Nice smooch with Daddy, are you sure he's your dad?!?"

My heart leaped in my chest when I realised he had seen us, and for a moment I was at a loss for words. But instead of even attempting an explanation, I just shouted back, "Well, he's a much better kisser than you!"

The look of disgust broadened on his face and he added, "Is he a better fuck too?"

I just smiled and said,"Wouldn't you like to know."

He was speechless and stormed off in the other direction. I just laughed as Kristen found me by the rail. We had a good laugh about it as we hung out at the party a few minutes longer in search of my father. Kristen finally spotted him walking toward the stairwell that led to the lower decks. When we caught up to him he looked happy to see us, but also looked upset at well. "Where's Mom?" I asked immediately.

He told us that she only had a few minutes freedom before being summoned to do a few last minute things. He seemed annoyed with her that she couldn't seem to find any time for him, even after promising she would. I had asked if he was going to see her later and he said not until the morning. He said that we had to disembark early so he was going to turn in. Immediately we decided to join him. I wasn't sure how he was feeling about our situation, whether he was regretting it now after seeing my mother. I hoped he didn't.

Returning to our cabin my father seemed pleasantly surprised that the beds were back together, and didn't ask us when we had did it. We locked the door and chained it, and as my father sat on the bedside I sat beside him and told him exactly what was on my mind.

"Dad, you're too good for mom," I said, "You do everything for her, and you deserve so much more." My father just looked at me without saying a word. In silence he seemed to have been understanding me. "You need a woman that's going to treat you right, that's going to love you the way you need to be loved; kiss you how you need to be kissed; make love to you the way you need it."

Still my father sat there listening without talking, but he definitely seemed to be in agreement. Then Kristen added in sitting on the other side of him, "Or perhaps two women," she said.

Just then my dad began to laugh, and we both joined him, and as we laughed I turned to face him and I met his lips with mine. Within minutes he went from my mouth to Kristen's on the other side, we undressed him. I stood before him as he backed up on the bed and with one pull of a zipper my dress fell to my feet revealing my completely naked body. Kristen removed her dress as well, and we climbed in bed with him together.

Both of us lying on top of him, side by side, we kissed him passionately. My father then rolled over and let Kristen and I lie on our backs as he positioned himself over us. As he kissed Kristen, he slowly inched his way inside me. When I felt him enter me, I gasped for breath. He slowly pushed his way inside me, burying every inch of his manhood into my clam as he kissed me softly.

We began to make love, Kristen by my side, stealing a kiss from me as we fucked. With my left arm, I placed my hand between Kristen's smooth legs and stuck 2 fingers into her slit, and began to play with her. My father picked up the pace, fucking me harder as I finger fucked Kristen beside us. Several times my father would lower himself and kiss my breasts and suck on my nipples, then Kristen's. Just then as I was getting hot and getting close, my father surprised me by pulling out and replacing my fingers with his cock. He began to fuck Kristen as she moaned in pleasure accepting him. Kristen's hand now found my pussy, and took over for my father.

It was the first time we were sharing the sex, and it felt right. We kissed each other, enjoying several three way kisses as Kristen and my father picked up the pace. Kristen's fingers were working me good, but they didn't compare to my father, but just then Kristen added two more fingers and sent me over the edge. As I screamed in orgasm I heard Kristen squeal beside me as my father released his load within her.

The moment was incredible, and despite my father finishing in Kristen, I knew he was just as much mine, as hers. We fell asleep together in each other's arms, no longer just father and daughter and friend, but as three lovers. I knew at that moment that the new year ahead would be unlike any other in my life.

12