All Comments on 'A Cruel Student's Intentions'

by fantsii

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
moses6667moses6667almost 11 years ago
a little fast but hot

I enjoyed this story quite abit, but it seemed rushed. Great first timer bdsm action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

It was a good read but I would prefer if the story was longer and there was a little more anguish between the time Miss, Clark actually relents and submits to her student. In the future please be a little more descriptive. The sex scenes were so brief.

I look forward to a second chapter. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Too little information

The characters actions seemed unwarranted. Or implausible. Lacked any type of cleverness that would draw the reader into the story and make them care about the people populating the story. In the end, who cares what happened. One other suggestion - Take a better picture of yourself. The one in your Bio was kinda scary looking.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfantsii@fantsii
Hello, my name is Fanny and I'm 23 years old. I live in London, and I enjoy writing erotic novels. I enjoy writing erotic stories and novels just as much as poems. I'm more likely to write stories about BDSM, fetish play, les groupe de trois and same-sex intercourse. I hope y...