A Cuckold Marriage Evolves Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went into the bathroom and went through the uncomfortable act of inserting the butt plug. I used plenty of the lube, but it was still uncomfortable. I returned to Kim for inspection. She told me that I had gotten it right. She explained that the strap-on would be an important step in Sabrina's continued growing control over me. "It's a great role reversal metaphor... really emasculating. I think you'll like it, but I think she's really going to get off on it. Her getting comfortable with it is an important step."

I thanked her and started to leave the room. She stopped me. "There's one other thing. Come here and kneel down in front of me." Naked, chastity device on my cock, butt plug in my ass, I obeyed. "I put a list of web addresses on a piece of paper on your desk. I want you to look at those web addresses on the computer you share with Sabrina. I want those to be the only web addresses you look at on that computer, and I don't want you following any other links from those page... just those pages. Got it?"

"Yes, Ma'am. What are they?"

"You'll see soon enough. I want you to look at two of them a day. That means you'll have to look at some of them more than once, but between now and the end of the month, I want you to have looked at all of them."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Oh, and one other thing. Do not... under any circumstances... erase your web history. I'll be checking to make sure you've visited those sites."

***

It had been a month since Valentines Day. A year ago she might have stormed out of the house at the idea that I would give her a strap-on dildo as a present, but this year had been an entirely different matter. When she had opened the gift, she smiled, shook her and head and laughed.

"So you really want to be my bitch, huh?" she had asked.

"It kind of fits in with everything else that's been going on, doesn't it?" She chuckled again and disappeared into the bathroom.

I had cleaned myself with the enema, stretched myself with the butt plug, and now I was as ready as I would ever be to be taken by my wife. She returned with the rubber phallus standing erect at her wait. "Get under the covers," she commanded. "And lay on your stomach."

My wife pulled out the sheets from the back and edges of the bed. This allowed her to lift the sheets off me from my feet to the base of my ass and position the dildo against my asshole without her ever really having to watch herself penetrate me. I suspect that she enjoyed the power exchange, but found the act itself a little distasteful, at least at first.

I gritted my teeth, grimacing in discomfort and arching my back as she pushed inside of me. I felt her hand grab my hair, and she began rocking back and forth with very slow, measured strokes as if she was being careful not to hurt me. At least that was her approach at first. On subsequent night, she became increasingly comfortable with the act of sodomizing me. It really seemed as if she was beginning to enjoy it.

For my own part, enjoying it probably was not the right way to describe how I felt about the experience. It was physically unpleasant. I was getting used to it, but the physical experience was not something I found gratifying. It was also humiliating. It made me feel used, and cheap, and less than her wife. Therein, however, lay the wonder of it. When she pressed fully inside of me, when she leaned forward and I felt her breath on my neck, I knew my place with perfect and absolute certainty. This was a good thing, and it made me look forward to these sessions.

***

It didn't take me long to realize that the websites Kim had asked me to check out were all related to cuckolding. There were video sites and story sites, bulletin boards and personal ads. I had to confess that I was really becoming fascinated with the topic. I wasn't just clicking on the links she had given me, I was really studying the content. I didn't understand it, I didn't know where the fascination was sourced, but I knew that I couldn't turn away. I was utterly fascinated with the idea of my wife fucking another man.

I found myself fantasizing about Carl walking in the door with Sabrina late one night, Sabrina's breath heavy with alcohol. I would see the two of them standing in dim light in the foyer. Sabrina would strip and drop to her knees. She would remove Carl's cock as I stood peering, unnoticed from down the hall. In the dance of taking off Carl's clothes, the two turn so that Carl blocks the view of my wife. I only see Sabrina's hands wrap around the back of Carl's ass. I knows my wife is sucking - worshipping - the manhood between his legs, worshipping that enormous black cock that I had witnessed first-hand plunging in and out of Kim's pussy.

"Damn this chastity device." I wished I could jack off and be done with it, but the thoughts just continued to haunt me. I shut down the browser, but I left the website history in place as Kim had instructed. Of course she would be checking that I was looking at the sites, but no doubt she would plan on showing it to Sabrina as mocked up evidence that I really wanted her to do this. At least I still had the ace in the hole, Kim's promise that nothing would happen until I came to her and asked for it to happen. As far as I was concerned, this would never happen.

***

The next morning, when Sabrina was out of the house, Kim came into my office in a robe. She had some papers in her hand, and perhaps some other things wrapped up in the bundle of papers. "Is this a good time for us to have a talk?" she asked.

"Yes, Ma'am," I answered. "I was just doing some email."

"Good then. Go ahead and stand up and come around to the other side of the desk and strip for me."

I did exactly as I was told, and Kim walked around the desk and sat herself down in his chair. She fumbled with the pile of papers, revealing that they had masked a small, egg-shaped vibrator in their folds. She pushed open her robe, revealing that she wore a sheer and very sexy bra over her firm breasts, but nothing else at all.

"You don't mind if I pleasure myself as we chat, do you?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Good, because I want to review our progress I have made in manipulating your marriage, and truth be told, it gets me really hot. If you weren't married to my best friend, I'd have you lick my pussy as I talked, but as you are her property, I want to make sure I respect her property rights. This little toy of mine will be just fine."

"Yes, Ma'am, understood."

"So let's review. When I moved in, you and Sabrina were equal partners in the marriage. It was sweet, but not really satisfying for either of you, was it?"

"No, Ma'am."

"Luckily, in scratching a little below the surface, I discovered you were a closet submissive, and Sabrina... well, I've always suspected she was meant to lead you."

"Yes, Ma'am."

"So, flash forward... you wear a chastity device and she holds the key... check. She makes the rules, and you obey... check." She was reading off of her little list, but she was checking nothing, her other hand being occupied with pleasuring herself.

"Let's see, what else... oh yes, she's fucking you with a strap-on cock. You are her emasculated bitch... check. " This amused her enough that she laughed out loud at her own list. Then she closed her eyes and focused on the vibrator rubbing against her pussy. "Like I said, it turns me on to think of everything that has happened with you two."

For my part, I was staring at her pussy, my own cock was bulging inside the confines of the CB3000 device.

"Oh, and I just learned she pissed in your mouth. How humiliating. What wouldn't you do for her, huh Mark?"

"Anything," I answered.

"Now Mark, if you'd do anything, I suspect you'd be more interested in her pleasure and less in your own ego. Do you know what I'm talking about, Mark?"

"I'm not sure, Ma'am."

"Don't fuck with me, Mark. I think you know exactly what I'm talking about. I've been checking your history, and you've been reading those cuckolding story sites that I sent you; you've been watching the movies, looking at the message boards. What's your favorite?"

"Just following your orders and looking at the links you gave me, Ma'am."

"Stop fucking with me, Mark. Stop kidding yourself. What's your favorite of the stuff I sent you?"

"I suppose the story sites, Ma'am."

"Me too, Mark. There's a common theme in all the stories I sent you. Did you pick up on it?"

"Cuckolding?"

"No, of course they are all cuckolding stories. I'm immersing you in the subject so that you'll think of nothing else. I mean a particular theme beyond just cuckolding."

"Not sure that I've picked it up, Ma'am."

"Mark, come around to the other side of this desk. Kneel down so you can see my pussy better." She spread her legs as she worked the vibrator against her clit.

Kneeling in front of her, I was completely hypnotized by her. I wanted to badly to lean forward and put my mouth against her wetness.

"In all the stories I sent you, Mark, the wives all start out so innocent and conservative. They don't realize the depths to which their sexuality can take them. They are seduced by the strong, powerful lovers in the stories. Their defenses weaken slowly, but always they give in. Ultimately, Mark, you know what happens?" Kim slides her finger into her pussy pulls it out to draw a moist and fragrant line above Mark's lips.

I inhale deeply.

Kim leans down so that she will be certain that he can feel her breath against his face as she speaks to him. "They are corrupted, every one of them. These beautiful women who walked down the aisle on their wedding day in perfect white dresses and vow fidelity in front of their entire families... these women who go on to have babies and volunteer to help at their children's school... these women who tote their kids to soccer practice and smile and wave to the other mom's... these women... just like your wife... they are all corruptible."

I was breathing hard, I could not have been more charged sexually.

"A strong hand brushes their cheek and pushes back their hair. A hand is on their thigh, and they allow it to stay. A second glass of wine, a whisper in their ears, and these women run from who they are supposed to be... the charade that they live. They want these men, they want to be held down, they want those cocks pushing inside them, they want to be the sluts they always dreamed they could be. And when they give in, when they become that slut, they savor every moment... his weight, his grip, his pulsating, rock hard cock... fucking her and giving her animal lust, a magic you cannot provide. Mark, you cannot make Sabrina feel like Carl can make her feel."

"No..." I moaned unconvincingly.

"Come up to my room with me, Mark. Crawl, on your hands and knees."

I obeyed. I struggled to keep up with her as Kim walked up first the basement steps and then the steps to her room upstairs. Waiting in her room was Carl, standing naked, arms crossed in the center of the room. His massive black cock hung low in front of him.

"Mark," said Kim," leaning down to speak to me. "I resisted at first. I had to be corrupted also, and Daryl, he resisted as well. My husband, your friend, he was scared to death of what this might mean for our relationship. He was afraid I would leave him for Carl. Are you afraid that Sabrina would leave you, Mark?"

"I, umm, I don't know... I think so, yes."

"Darling, she won't leave you. She loves you. She cherishes you, but look... look at that cock. Think how happy it will make her. Think how wonderful she will feel to be Carl's slut. Don't you want her to experience that?"

Kim dropped to her knees in front of Carl, and Carl placed his hands on her soft blonde hair. He looked directly into my eyes as Kim began to lovingly worship the length of his cock with her tongue. It was like this man was staring into my darkest secrets.

Kim pulled her mouth off of Carl and asked me what it would take to convince him.

"Mark, do you want to watch Carl fuck me?"

"Yes," I answered.

"Mark, I've let you peek into this world once before, but no more peeking. You either jump all the way in or you stay outside. Do you understand?"

"I think so."

"If you want to watch Carl fuck me - ever again - you'll have to do something for me in return. You'll have to ask me... give me permission... to invite your wife into this world."

Mark was staring blankly at Carl's cock. It was now erect and enormous, like something from the movies. It was dark and taboo.

"It will be this wonderful mix of jealousy and lust; your submission to her will be perfectly realized. Give me permission, tell me you want this for Sabrina."

I knelt in silence... my mouth started to form words, but nothing came out.

"Mark, what is in your heart?"

"I want this, please." Tears were coming from my eyes as I surrendered to this strange desire. My cock literally ached inside of the plastic cage that I wore.

"Good boy!" Kim was elated. She smiled wickedly and her eyes glowed with her victory. "Now watch him fuck me. Imagine it's your wife he's fucking. Imagine her being stretched for Carl's pleasure."

Carl lifted Kim's body effortlessly and she straddled his waist, wrapping her legs tightly around his mid-section. He lowered her pussy onto his cock and he impaled her with his huge shaft. She rocked up and down, her legs still wrapped around him and his hands holding her below her arms. His enormous cock was entering her faster than I imagined was possible. The large blue-brown head disappeared inside her fleshy labia, and then his entire length plunged afterwards. Kim grimaced with pain, but her expression soon gave way to something primal, a pleasure that was sourced from something deep in her evolutionary past. It was the face of someone falling from the sky, it looked like fear accompanied by an intense ecstasy of a physical sensation that nobody could know under anything but extraordinary circumstances.

Carl lifted her off of his cock and placed her on the floor in front of me. She faced directly into my eyes.

"You have given us all something so special, Mark. Carl's going to make her feel so good. I know you love her, but you can't make her feel like this; there's no way. He's so much more of a man than you. You know that, right?"

"I suppose I do. I don't understand why I feel this way."

I lost her attention as Carl's cock penetrated her from behind. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her spine arched, her neck curved. She again had that look of falling from the sky.

"You're doing the right thing, boy," said Carl. "When your bitch wife belongs to me, she'll be happier, you'll be happier, everyone will be happier."

"She'll always love you," said Kim, her attention returning to me. "But you are less than her. You are her servant. She needs you, Mark, to serve her, but she needs Carl to make her feel like a woman."

Again, Kim was lost in her lust. Her arching spine, wide mouthed screaming, pounding of her fists on the ground... all telltale signs of her intense physical and emotional high, all brought about by that towering black stud ravaging her like a hurricane. Then, suddenly, he withdrew his cock and Kim instinctively turned over on to her back. Instead of penetrating her again, he positioned his body over her stomach so that his stiff cock hovered above her breasts.

"He is giving you a great honor, Mark," explained Kim through heavy breathing. "He wants you to finish him. Wrap your hands around his cock and jerk him off. Make him cum on my chest, my face."

I hesitated. Carl ignored Mark, instead slapping Kim and telling her to get me to move.

"Do it!" screamed Kim. "Don't disobey him... ever!"

I moved as if possessed. I quickly positioned myself beside Carl and wrapped both hands around the circumference of his cock, my fingers amazingly not able to complete the distance and form a full circle.

"Hold the base firmly with one hand," explained Kim, "and with the other, jerk him just below the head."

"Good girl," remarked Carl. "You remembered exactly right."

"Quickly," Kim screamed.

I did exactly as told. Carl put one hand on my head, and the other he placed on his own cock, between my two hands. My top hand jerked rapidly, as if the world hung on making Carl cum as quickly as possible. Carl clenched his teeth, moaned audibly, and I guided the stream of warm cum that shot from his cock so that it just splashed Kim's face, with ample amounts of his semen pooled between her heaving breasts.

Kim grabbed the back of my head and thrust it to her chest. "Look what this gorgeous cock has left on my body, Mark. Have you ever seen so much cum?"

I shook my head. Truth be told, I was afraid of what Kim might ask me to do. Kim rubbed her fingers in the pool of warm cum and lifted her middle finger to paint her nipple with the milky fluid. "I used to wipe it all over my body, and Daryl would lick it all off me. It would get me so hot."

She dipped her middle finger again, but this time she held it out towards Mark. "You won't be licking anything off of me, but here... open your mouth." I obliged her, begrudgingly, and she stuck her cum-filled finger in my mouth.

Carl laughed. "He's hungry."

"Yes, he is. He's ready. He's wants to taste your cum out of his wife's pussy and not off of my finger, but he'll take it any way he can get it."

"Does he know I've already met her?" asked Carl. He spoke to Kim and ignored me, as if I wasn't in the room at all.

"Did you know that Mark? Did you know we've been out for drinks and just happened to run into Carl... not exactly coincidence, but it served the purpose just the same. Your wife paid him the most naughty compliments, she sounded like a slut." Kim laughed. " Now we just need to make sure she understands that she has your blessing, and we'll be on our way. That's what you want, isn't it, Mark?"

"I don't know, I'm not so sure..."

Kim interrupted him, sitting up and putting her finger up to shush him. "Too late. You've asked me to make a cuckold out of you. You have already given me your permission, and it cannot be taken back... it's going to happen."

I watched as the cum that had pooled on Kim's chest began to drizzle down her abdomen. Kim saw my eyes, and not one to let a moment pass, she scooped up a three fingers full and put it all in my mouth. She then explored her own face and found the cum that had marked her earlier. She wiped this up with her middle finger and tasted this herself.

"This is magic stuff," smiled Kim. "I'm not sure what effect it has on you, but when it gets in my pussy, or when I taste it...all I want is that black cock. I want to worship it, suck it, fuck it... I can think of nothing else. When it's inside Sabrina, when she tastes Carl's cum... it will be the same for her. She'll be my sister slut, doing anything she can to please Carl so she can keep getting it."

I was listening, staring at Kim with lust and desire, like only a man in subspace can understand.

"You've given me permission, and you want this... you need this. You've helped me seduce - corrupt - Sabrina already. I know you enjoyed learning about cuckolding on those sites that I had you look up, but the next step is to show your history files to Sabrina. She'll see what you've been looking at when nobody knows you are watching. She'll read the stories herself and learn about this wonderful world that I'm opening up to both of you. She'll understand how it interests you, how you obsess over it."

Carl leaned into Mark's face and spoke in slow, rhythmic phrases. "I... am going... to fuck...your wife."

12