A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bbonz
bbonz
63 Followers

"So..." the man said, eyes scanning the room.

"She'll be out in a sec," Tom offered, nodding at the bathroom door. Then, silently berated himself. Why was he helping? He was supposed to be sullen. Not the host of the party, for chrissake!

Susan saved him from committing any more gaffes by picking that moment to step out of the bathroom. She looked absolutely stunning. And incredibly delectable. Tom could feel his dick beginning to stir. A sheer black bodystocking encased her torso from just above her bosom to just below her slit. Underneath, a black garter belt hugged her hips, holding up black sheer stockings that ran nearly to the top of her thighs. With no bra or panties beneath the bodystocking "dress," it was exquisitely easy to see her full, firm breasts, the dark rings of her areola and the hard nuggets of her nipples. Even more mesmerizing was the view below her belly, where she'd trimmed her pubic patch into a small 'V' pointing straight down to her visibly excited slit.

She twirled around once on her black stilettos, slow enough that they could study the inviting roundness of her ass and easily imagine the magnificent delights that lay within that alluring cleft. Through some magic of lingerie design, her entire back was bare, exposing her down to the point where her ass was just beginning to round. Tom was just about to step forward and enfold his wife in a hug and kiss when the man stepped forward instead.

"Nice," he said with unfeigned admiration, reaching out and caressing Susan's stocking covered breast.

Hey! Tom started to step forward but stopped at the disdainful stare Susan shot at him. That's right, he thought. He'd almost forgotten why they were here. Without letting his eyes leave his wife's scantily clad form, he slowly stepped back until his heels hit the sofa, onto which he dropped with an audible thump.

That, however, did not serve to distract the man and his wife from their mutual admiration of each other. Now both of the man's hands were intimately caressing Susan's voluptuous breasts, while she edged him closer and closer with hands coupled behind his neck. Seconds later her mouth had found his and she was passionately French kissing him, her tongue clearly exploring every inch of his mouth. As they kissed, he ran his hands up and down Susan's back, sliding his palm inside the sheer fabric to boldly fondle her bare ass and send a finger or two into the top of that long, deep valley.

Tom watched mesmerized as the two completely forgot about him, both lost in the decadence of her blatant sexuality. Their long, long kiss finally broke and the man stepped back far enough to peal the top of the bodystocking down off Susan's big breasts, revealing all of their firm flesh and her rock-hard nipples. Immediately his head dipped slightly to first lick a nip, then nibble at it and finally suck as much as he could into his mouth, looking more like a babe suckling his mother than a man enjoying a giant taste of breast meat.

After sampling her other tit with an equal amount of slurping gusto, he turned his attention to the bottom of the bodystocking, rolling it upwards in much the same manner as he'd rolled the top portion downwards. When finished, he'd effectively exposed Susan's ripe ass and swollen pussy, each intriguingly framed by the garters and stockings. Tom stared in numbed shock as the man unhesitatingly reached forward and ran his thumb up and down his wife's pussy slit, impudently parting the lips and acting as if all her treasures now belonged to him. Susan moaned and writhed under the attention, every bit the slut that Tom had fallen in love with several years ago.

They came together for another long kiss, the man's middle finger now deep inside Susan's cunt. She shifted and thrust her hips, grinding herself upon his hand in animalistic lust.

Their lips parted. "Is this your first big cock?" the man asked, smiling at the slut writhing on his fist.

"The first in a long time," she responded breathlessly, thrusting her bare breasts at him in a clear signal of submission.

"Then it's time you unwrapped what you're here for," he said with an understanding smile. "And it's nice if you're on your knees when you do it."

As Tom watched, Susan obediently dropped to her knees. None to delicately she had the man's belt and pants undone in seconds, quickly pushing them to the floor and impatiently pulling them off over his feet. When he'd taken off his shoes, Tom couldn't say. Then, almost reverently, Susan pulled down the man's briefs. There, uncurling like a thick boa constrictor, was that nine inches of half-erect manhood. Upon first seeing it, Tom almost thought that the measurement had been too short. It was the largest cock he'd ever seen and certainly on par with the huge cocks that Susan liked to look at in the porn flicks they'd bought on DVD.

Susan wasted no time in grabbing ahold of her prize. She put one hand around the base of his shaft and the other around the next portion. That still left almost another third showing! For the first time since they'd started undressing each other, Susan looked Tom's way, nodding at the massive member in her grip. Unconsciously Tom looked down at his own crotch, then looked up, embarrassed that he'd done so. There was no way his regular dick could compete with such a monster.

"Suck it slut," the man ordered, and Ted watched disbelievingly as his wife obediently complied. Immediately it became clear that Susan would have trouble sucking such a massive amount of man meat. The man had the thickness to go with the length and Susan could barely get her mouth open wide enough to fit it inside. Undeterred, she crammed as much as she could into her mouth, getting three or four inches in before needing to back off to breath.

Laughing, the man pulled off the rest of his clothes and stood triumphantly before her, his cock fully erect and standing out like another arm that had suddenly grown out from his groin. "That's OK. Most women can't take much of The Anaconda. So suck what you can and lick and kiss the rest."

"Anaconda," Susan repeated worshipfully, her eyes studying every inch and every vein. She looked desperate to have it deep inside every hole in her body. "And what about you?" she panted.

"You can call me Joe," he replied. "That's not my real name, but it'll do."

With Joe towering over her, Susan attacked his massive rod with her tongue and lips, plastering it with kisses and worshipfully licking every inch of it. Even the man's balls were huge, Tom saw, when his wife's face nearly disappeared as she perched below him to lick and suck on his swollen nuts. It was as though she were wearing his ball sac as a mask, so much of him covered her face.

"Get me nice and wet. When I hit that cunt, you're gonna feel it," he instructed. Tom watched as his wife redoubled her efforts, slurping at the rigid manhood with a fervor he'd never seen from her before. Soon every vein-stretched inch of skin was covered in a sheen of her saliva and she was sucking fervently on the mushroom head, her eyes pleading with his.

Joe nodded toward the bed and Susan literally threw herself down on it, kicking off her heels even as she spread her legs and offered herself to Joe and his anaconda-sized cock. "Please... please fuck me," she whispered throatily, her eyes never leaving the massive mushroom tip.

Joe chuckled knowingly. "That's a good slut. You know when to beg. And when to obey. Joe will give you what you need." With that he knelt between Susan's legs and played the head up and down her wet, quivering slit.

"Pleeeeease..." Susan mewled, begging in frustration. From his spot on the sofa, Tom could see it all: the movement of that great mushroom head down into position, Susan's groin suddenly still in anticipation, the head parting her pussy lips, pausing at the entrance to her fuck hole, the hole only he had entered since the day they started dating. And then, slowly and without mercy, that giant helmet leading the way inside her, the pussy lips stretching and stretching and stretching to accommodate this massive intruder. The shaft entering her, inch after inch after interminable inch, with no seeming end to it, filling and overfilling her, forcing her cunt to stretch wider and deeper than ever before.

And with every inch, a moan and a gasp escaped her lips, as if pushed out by the pressure of the shaft pressing in down below. And still it continued to enter her, and endless train rolling into a tunnel, inexorable, unstoppable, incredible. Then, finally, an eternity later, Joe pressed his balls against her body, fully inside Tom's blissful wife, buried to the hilt and as in control of her as any man has been in control of any woman. Pinned as she was to the mattress by a giant spear, Tom knew that his wife would agree to anything, would do anything, would fuck anything, if only to feel that cock desecrating her cunt again.

Joe rolled his hips and Susan responded with a keening that Tom had never heard from her before. Again and again the man thrust and twisted and humped, teasing the cunt below him and causing her to flood the room with her desperate cries. Then, slowly, ponderously, Joe began pulling his cock out of her, provoking a reaction as passionate as when he'd thrust it in. Tom stared as that giant snake withdrew, now covered by his wife's cunt juices, hastily exuded in a frantic attempt lubricate the way for his cock, however impossible such a task might be.

He pulled out of her with an audible pop, Joe grinning down at her as a look of helpless vacancy popped on her face. "You want more, then?" he asked maliciously. She nodded vehemently, unable to speak, her eyes transfixed on the fist-like monster poised once again above her trembling cunt. Then he was down upon her, into her, thrusting violently against her, no longer tender and slow. He crammed into her, a superior power ravaging her womanhood, grabbing what pleasure he could from her tight hole while caring nothing for her pleasure. She would be content with whatever dregs she could scrounge for herself, content to be filled and fulfilled by the immensity he'd blessed her with.

Tom watched as Joe pistoned in and out of his wife's welcoming cunt, her squeals of pleasure filling the room. Moving deliberately, he undid his own belt and pants button, and slipped his hand inside his shorts. His cock was hard, iron hard, and he could the blood throbbing in his ears. That was his wife, his wife! being raped and ravaged on that bed, her legs straight up to allow more of that monster inside her womb, her head whipping back and forth in ecstasy, her fingers convulsively grabbing at her boobs and nipples, as if trying to coax out some of that pleasure so the pressure wouldn't build too high too fast. His wife!

He stroked himself, grateful for at least a little distraction from the hedonistic scene playing out before him. It was OK to do this, to relieve a little of the pressure he was feeling. His head was swimming and he was sure it was due to more than the whiskey. Anyone would stroke to a scene like this. It was a porn movie. An ultra-realistic porn movie.

The fucking went on and on. Tom lost track of time. How long had Joe been fucking his wife? A few minutes? An hour? A day? Occasionally Joe would pull all the way out of Susan's cunt and not return until she'd begged loudly and convincingly for more. Then he'd thrust back inside her to torture her some more.

Tom continued to stroke himself, feeling more and more like he wasn't a part of this at all. Like he was watching a movie of a porn star who looked like his wife being ravaged by a porn stud who looked like no one at all. Every so often he would pause and pull one of his balls or the other out of its socket, just to make sure he didn't cum. Cumming, he thought, would break the spell and return him to the real world. The world where as stranger was fucking the shit out of his wife.

"You got any lube?"

Tom blinked. What was the question? Was the question aimed at him? Was the TV talking to him?

"Hey, whatsyourname! You got any lube?" Joe asked again.

Tom blinked and focused. Joe had pulled out of Susan's cunt, his thick rod gleaming in the hotel room lights. Tom shrugged. If Susan didn't pack any, then they didn't have any. Susan, however, didn't look capable of talking. Then he remembered. Scrambling to his feet he found Susan's purse and dumped it out on the table. There, in the mess that was his wife's life, he found a tube of hand cream. Dumbly, he handed it to his usurper.

Joe nodded as he took it, placed a huge dollop in his palm and vigorously rubbed it up and down his shaft. Without meaning to, without knowing that he was, Tom watched as the cream spread over the cock, working into the crannies, slickening the veined muscles, polishing the purple head.

With an "oof" of effort, Joe straddled Susan's stomach and shoved his thick dick between her big tits. Immediately understanding, she pressed her boobs together, creating a tunnel of soft, silky flesh. Still standing next to the bed, Tom looked down and watched another man enthusiastically fuck his wife's tits, steadily stroking in and out of that silken tunnel, lubricated by the cream that Tom himself had supplied. Susan licked that menacing head every time it came near her mouth, bending her neck awkwardly so she could kiss his cumhole too. Tom was close enough to touch them, but stayed his hand. Instead, he pushed back inside his shorts and continued to softly stroke himself.

After many minutes, Joe leaned forward and dangled his massive balls over Susan's mouth. Tom squirmed a little closer, fascinated by how his wife so eagerly suckled on the man's hanging testes, licking his ball sac like a mother cat grooming her kittens. With nothing more than a glance at Tom, Joe rolled away and knelt commandingly on the edge of the bed.

"Show me your ass, bitch!" he growled, sounding as mean and demanding as his cock looked. Susan immediately rolled to her hands and knees, not even sparing a glance at Tom even though he now sat just a couple feet away.

Slap! The sound of bare hand hitting bare ass echoed through the room, startling Tom. Slap! Slap! Slap! Joe was spanking Susan soundly, each stroke raising a red spot on her butt. Then, just as suddenly, it stopped, and Joe was kneeling behind her and pressing against her and entering her and drilling her and fucking her like she was his bitch for now and forever.

Though the beast of a cock slid smoothly into Susan's wet pussy, Tom saw something he'd never seen before. On every stroke in, her pussy lips were also drawn in, stretching and pulling her cunt. And on ever withdrawal, her pussy lips clung to that great shaft. It was as if he was so large, her cunt couldn't accommodate all of him.

He fucked her doggystyle, Tom not even trying to pretend that he wasn't watching. He got to see her tits rocking back and for up close, instead of straining to see them in the mirror when he'd fucked her like this. Her heavy hangers, he'd always called them, but only in his head. Now he got to see just how heavy and just how nicely they did hang, slapping together with every thrust of his monster cock into her cunt.

After some time, Joe pulled out all the way, making Susan gasp at the loss of that great shaft in her fuck space. Joe rolled over onto his back and Susan immediately mounted him, her gaze passing over Tom as if he wasn't there. She sank down on the member below her and quickly began fucking it, bobbing up and down as if she was mounted on springs. Joe sighed and lay back, and Tom wondered if this was a common perk for the big cocked man - to have a big-titted woman ride you and fuck you at the same time.

Tom kept his hand stuck inside his shorts, continuing to lightly stroke his own cock. He didn't want to bring it out; the disparity between the two would be just too embarrassing. So he just kept stroking, occasionally pulling one ball or the other out of its socket to keep from cumming too soon.

After what seemed like forever, Joe started to get the telltale arch in his back. He moaned, then groaned, and then Susan did too, and Tom knew that Joe had finally shot his load of cum into Susan's steaming hot pussy. A few moments later, thick strings of glistening white goo confirmed his theory, wrapping around the shaft and head as Susan left her perch atop the fuck fist that had ravaged her all evening. Her pussy, wet, swollen and dripping with cum, glistened in the hotel room lights. Joe's cock, similarly adorned, began to droop a little as the gallons of blood necessary to keep it erect began to drain away.

That's it then, Tom thought to himself with relief. His wife had fulfilled her fantasy of being fucked by a big dick. It would take some time for them to get past this as a couple, but he was, at heart, an understanding guy, and he would probably forgive her pretty quickly. It was good that this sordid night in their marriage was over. All he had to do was politely escort this guy out of the room and get Susan cleaned up. Maybe he'd even fuck her himself. They had the room, after all, and he did have a raging boner.

He was just bending over to politely gather Joe's clothing up off the floor when he noticed Susan crawling about on the bed. They'd both collapsed after their fuck-a-thon, but Susan had just stirred from her stupor. In fact, she'd reversed position and was now nuzzling Joe's giant ball sac. No, she was kissing it! No, she was licking it!

"So, you want some more, do you bitch?" Joe asked wryly from his sprawled position. "And what do you say when you want some more? What's the magic word?"

Susan slurped at those powerful nuggets for a few more moments before whispering, "More. Please, I want more."

"You're gonna have to do better than that," Joe commented, spreading his legs so she could cover more of his balls and cock with her tongue.

"More. Please, I want more," she said loudly, her desperate need apparent in her voice.

"Suck me, then. Get me hard again. And then we'll see if you can handle more."

Tom watched as his apparently insatiable wife enthusiastically sucked and licked Joe's dick and balls, flicking her tongue down under his sac and even sliding the tip of her tongue into his anus, rimming him like a cheap whore. It wasn't over, he realized. This wasn't the end. This was the beginning. And only the inside of her pussy knew when the end would be.

Joe's cock grew and grew as Susan licked, sucked, nibbled, coaxed and teased it back to life. That giant mushroom head spread open like a cobra's hood, the pee slit a dangerous mouth in the middle, poised to spray poison across any unwary victim. Tom couldn't look away as the monster regained its former strength, rejuvenated by the adoration of a woman who desperately, desperately wanted to be harshly penetrated, used and filled up. Veins throbbed across its surface, ominous and potent, while cords of muscle cut down the underside, turning it into a deadly weapon with the capability of splitting open any orifice.

"You. More lubricant!" The order startled Tom, who realized with horror that he'd been opening admiring the man's erection. Tom searched around, found the bottle of hand cream and tossed it on the bed. "No, cuck, you apply it. Can't you see I have my hands full?" Tom recoiled at the insult, then looked at his wife. It was true... Joe had both hands wrapped around his wife's breasts and he was very intent on groping them into submission.

"Do what he says, sweetie," Susan said soothingly, her head rolling back at the pleasure thrumming up her spine from the tit massage.

It was all so surreal. Tom was still not inside himself. He felt like an observer in a weird but sensual play. The whiskey, now coursing through him, addled his brain. The scent of sex permeated his nostrils. The room was hot, stifling. His head swam. Robotically he squirted a glob of cream on one palm, then another glob on the other palm. The spuuurt sound from the bottle reminded him of something but he couldn't think what.

bbonz
bbonz
63 Followers