A Cuckold's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leaning forward, he grasped the rod swaying before him. He had a sudden urge to find out how big it really was, so he grabbed the bottom of the shaft in one hand and grabbed the next open spot with his other, holding it like the handle of a baseball bat. And like a bat, there was still some handle showing, plus an enormous purple head, looking much more intimidating than the knob on a bat.

It felt solid beneath his fingers. Solid and thick and powerful. Slowly, tentatively at first, he twisted his hands back and forth, working the cream into that rigid shaft. He covered the head in cream, pushing it up under the ridge, before sliding his hands down the rod until they met the furry bush as the base. He wondered if he should lube the ball sac as well, then was amazed when he found himself doing it. The sac felt tight, hefty, as if someone had tightly wrapped a couple of cherries in plastic wrap. Big cherries.

"OK, that's enough cowboy," Tom heard through his fog. "Never on the first date."

Tom recoiled and scooted away as he realized what the man meant. He wasn't gay! Why was he acting like this? What had Susan done to him?

Smiling as if at some unspoken joke, Joe turned his attention to Susan. Laying her out on her back, he pushed her legs back, back, until her knees nearly touched the mattress. Then, carefully but confidently, he found the tight bud of her anus and began to press inside. Susan gasped at the attempted penetration, then gritted her teeth as the pressure built and built. Her subsequent yelp announced to them all that the anus had been breached by the giant cock head.

Joe was much more aggressive in fucking Susan's ass than he'd been earlier. His torso smacked against her butt cheeks so hard that the slapping sound resounded through the room. Had any of them not been completely engaged in the plundering, they might've feared that the neighbors would hear. It didn't take long for Susan's anus to open far enough to accommodate the massive member, but Tom could see what looked like painful striations radiating from her hole. The man was simply spreading her anus too far.

Occasionally Joe would cease his thrusting and, with his dick completely buried in her ass, reach around her legs to squeeze and knead her squished breasts. He seemed to love pinching her nipples until she squeaked, and then returning to the methodical destruction of her ass with his cock.

Joe withdrew and Tom was shocked to see how far open his wife's asshole was gaping. He could certainly put most of his fingers down there. And possibly even something bigger, like the fat part of a bottle of beer. The pink inner walls quickly gave way to a dark, forbidding interior. She'd never been this open or stayed this way for this long.

Susan crawled onto her hands and knees looking decidedly well-used, but determined to finish it out. Joe crawled atop her, his giant rod swinging dangerously below him. Mounting her like a dog mounting his bitch, he forced his cock back into her asshole, pumping it enthusiastically in and out. Below him, Susan braced against the onslaught, but his violent thrusting shoved her little by little toward the bed's headboard. Sweat plastered her hair to her back and her cunt juices, combined with leftover cum, trailed down her thighs. She was past the point of making anything other than animal grunts and gasps as her anus was assaulted by a pole the size of many baseball bats. She could only take it and try to endure.

Tom, his hand inside his shorts, frantically stroked his own cock, feeling pre-cum beginning to flow out of the slit at the top, now revealed over the past two hours to be only a miniaturized version of the hose head burrowing deep into his wife's devastated ass.

The pounding became even more ferocious as Joe used his monster like a jack hammer, rattling against the walls of his new whore's anal canal. Then, when it seemed to Tom that his wife could take no more, he saw Joe tense up, a guttural cry ripped from his lips. With the next few strokes, now slower and more deliberate, he suctioned out his own cum, the clear pasty jizz coating his cock and dribbling off the edges of Susan's anal ring. Once again Tom could see down inside her, the gaping hole like a surgically implanted hole to give anyone interested a view into her cum-covered bowels. She collapsed on the bed, thoroughly spent.

Joe also rolled over, staring up at the ceiling. Tom watched as his monster cock visibly wilted, the hard use of the last two hours finally taking its toll. It deflated almost like a balloon with a small leak, shrinking into itself and leaving little more than a hollow, wrinkled bag of skin.

"Got anymore of that hand cream, cuck boy?" the man said, an edge of authority in his voice.

Tom blanched at the title. "Tom," he corrected, grabbing the bottle without thinking.

"Whatever," Joe replied. "Bring it on over here and rub it into my dick. I don't want it to feel raw in the morning. C'mon. Don't be shy. You know you want to."

Tom closed his eyes. That was the problem. He did want to. He'd handled the monster when it was full of life. Now her really, urgently wanted to feel what is was like in hibernation. With trepidation mixed with a strange excitement, he smeared the cream all over his hands and approached. Slowly, tentatively, he reached down, softly grasping the now dormant snake. It oozed through his slippery fingers, as pliable and supple as a snake made from children's clay. He rubbed the cream into the velvety head, knowing full well that just moments ago it had penetrated his wife more deeply than any human being. It had explored her bowels. It had reached the back of her cunt canal. It had rolled about in his wife's juices, slid into her sacred slit and devastated every hole. And having done that, it had spurted its rations of sperm across her inner walls, marking them, deep within her, as the province of one man. And that man was not her husband.

Tom played with the cock in his hands, mixing the slippery hand cream with the strands of cum and globs of ass drops that coated every inch. He massaged it in, aware that even at this, its least potent shape, it was still larger than the hard-on tenting his shorts.

"Enough," the man said, rolling out from beneath Tom's questing hands. "Next time, I'll let you play with it. The first time, though, is so you can see what it can do. Now, show me your dick."

In the middle of wiping his hands on the sheets, Tom froze. What did the man have in mind? Many images flashed through his mind. Surprisingly, none of them were all that horrifying. Slowly, without meeting the man's eyes, Tom pulled down his shorts.

"You're not too short," Joe commented after giving Tom's hard dick a quick glance. "I've seen shorter. So don't beat yourself up on size. I'm a freak and I know it. So, two things to tell your Mistress when she wakes up. The first is that she didn't check my health papers before we started. Big mistake. She's got to be more careful. And the second thing is she has to work on her blowjobs. She's got to know how to deep throat if she expects to get the big cock and keep them coming back. Her big tits just aren't going to be enough. Especially if she's going to meet up with the black studs. They're going to expect a good deep throat." He finished getting dressed. "So, that's it. I need to get home before my wife notices I've been gone so long. And my daughter has a recital in the morning. Oh, if you're thinking of getting yourself some," he nodded to Susan stretched out on the bed, "Now's the time, when she's half-asleep. She'll never know what hit her."

With that, Joe nonchalantly walked out the door, leaving Tom with his shorts around his ankles and his cock as hard and throbbing as he'd ever felt it.

Tom looked over at his wife and quickly made his decision. This was his chance to get even, to fuck her as hard and nasty as Joe had fucked her. He wouldn't stop, not even if she begged him to. In fact, he hoped that she would beg him to. She needed to be punished.

Shedding his shorts and the rest of his clothes, he moved to her. Her legs fell open with just a touch. She looked up at him dreamily; whether she was exhausted or half asleep he couldn't tell. He pushed his cock into her wet pussy, pleased to find it still warm and slippery. Then he realized that the wetness was most likely the spent cum from his wife's recent lover. He was fucking her in a pools of his sperm. The thought only made him harder.

He made his plans, slowly slipping in and out of her compliant pussy. He would fuck her this way for a while, savaging her tits with his hands just like that big-cocked monster had done earlier in the night. The idea made him even harder, the image of that giant spear slicing into her coming unbidden to his mind. He shook free of it. This was his time. He would fuck her for a while, then roll her over on her stomach and shove his cock into her ass. Again, unbidden, the memory of that other, more massive cock came to mind, spreading her ass cheeks with its girth and then plunging into her dirty hole, splitting her open at the seam.

He closed his eyes but the image remained. A powerful pole, rising from her hole, slick with cream that he, Tom, had applied with his own hands. Rigid yet throbbing with maleficence. So powerful. So commanding. So beautiful. Tom felt himself erupt into Susan's pussy, his cum mixing with that of the monster cock. Too soon. He'd cum too soon...

End of Chapter 2