All Comments on 'A Cuckquean Story: Ch. 03 The Next Girl'

by LukeWalker_HornyWidower

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
As I said in part 1...

As I said in part 1: "In a cuckold story there are a Bull...In this one there are what? a Cow? I think so...not a bitch, but a Cow...Not a cuckcake...A cow...And what a looser of a second husband she got!!! A bigger looser than the first one!!! She has eye to choose loosers!!!"...In this part the husband treated her even worst than in part 1...And with a drugged addict and her student...1*...end her suffering...

KendallKosKendallKosabout 9 years ago

I thought that Cow comment was really funny the first time you posted it for story 1. The first time. Kind of droll this time. And what is a "looser"? Someone who is overly loose?

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
To @KendallKos...

You didn't understand it...For the same story the same comment!!! It wasn't to be funny, but the contrary!!! What the meaning of repeating the same line, over and over? To the same line, the same comment and the same rating...About the "Looser", of course it was loser, the "O" was touched twice...But I don't have the velleity, as some, to be perfect...Are you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I find this interesting from the standpoint of the relationship between husband and....

.....wife, wife and "cuckcakes" (I don't think that's real)....

This is a stark and far more palatable version of the basic, typical cuck story. Not because the tables are turned, but because he continues to involve her, treat her with respect and consideration, and he appears to care a great deal for the survival of his ongoing primary relationship. There does not appear to be any abuse or demeaning dialog and he makes clear he wants to continue, but only on terms where wifey retains her self respect.

If more of the cuck-boy stories followed a similar pattern, I may still not care for them, but would certainly not be so put off, and at times offended.

I'll look forward to your next installment.

Oh, and carefully treated technicals gets you the "well done" editorial award for the week to date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story so far

I have enjoyed your story so far. Overall, the story has been pretty hot. I like the conflict that is inherent in the "cuck" theme: masochistic or voyeuristic arousal vs. normal human jealousy and insecurity. The bisexual aspect of the "cuck" character makes it more believable, and your addition of detail in developing the characters made them more human and relatable.

I think the voting on cuckold stories is hilarious. Reverse the genders in this story, and you would be guaranteed to lose a full star in the rating. Something about a male cuckold simply horrifies a lot of readers, and female characters with a humiliation fetish simply don't.

Too bad the daughter isn't a little older. A future chapter where the husband and daughter make Mal the ultimate cuckquean would be incredibly hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
No.

She said NO. Should have talked before anything happened.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Michael is a Shit!

You may like watching,darling,but your husband is a selfish pig! Dump him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Better

Glad I did not give up on this story after the first episode. Didn't like the way Mallory was treated by/in the Taylor affair. But this Kendall episode is 5 stars.

The rest already said by "Anonymous I find this interesting" on 3-19-15.

Paul in Oklahoma

AndreqAndreqover 2 years ago

Very hot story. Loved how Mallory was maneuvered into another session. She needs handling.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

"getting into some stuff she should have avoided. Like drugs and stuff."

Dr. Lonny Shavelson found that 70% of female heroin addicts were sexually abused in childhood. Addiction is a symptom of PTSD says Nobel Prize Winner in Medicine Eric Kandel in his book, "The Disordered Mind."

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Dump loser Mal Michael, she isn't worth one minute of your time or energy.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

We’ll written and erotic descriptions with a big BUT.

Didn’t like the character Michael- much too controlling in a sick way and Mallory is too malleable (sorry) and Kendall has beaucoup problems. Seem like a bunch of “me me” narcissists. Only in it for their own gratification, consequences be damned.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Taylor was a bitch and a horrible first cuckcake.

Kendall was still definitely a cuckcake and had Mallory watch as Michael fuckers her and not his wife, BUT she also is emotionally invested in Mallory as a person. Which leaves this chapter feeling much better, happier, and sexier to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLukeWalker_HornyWidower@LukeWalker_HornyWidower
haven't been here in awhile. kids are older, 15 and 13, we are used to our new lifestyle now. i still love to look at and share sexy porn pics and gifs. PM ME what you want to see and i will try to accommodate you. EXAMPLES OF WHAT I LIKE: https://64.media.tumblr.com/6144773...