A Cuckquean Story: Ch. 03 The Next Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I began kissing her thighs. Starting near her knees and moving up and closer to her pussy. The sound of their lips smacking was really urging me on. I kissed her labia through her cute panties tasting her moistness through them. She was ready....

I moved her panties to the side revealing her much younger very wet pussy. I kissed her lips with great passion. Her body immediately responded with a shudder. My tongue entered her slightly as my nose tickled her clitoris.

Her panties quickly got in the way so I started pulling them off. Her lifting her ass up to make it easier. While doing so I looked at what Michael was doing. He was kissing her and had the straps of her tops pulled down over her shoulder and right arm. Kendall's perky left tit was out with Michael's hand squeezing and groping it. Massaging her nipple with his fingers.

Michael's left hand then reached over and grabbed the back of my head and pulled it toward his lap. Kendall's hand already had his nine inch cock out and was stroking it quickly and expertly. With his hand holding me near his splendid cock, Kendall started rubbing it against my face and then smacking me with it over and over. My mouth opening trying to retrieve the dick I wanted so bad.

Her teasing me with my own husband's hard cock was hard to take. I felt belittled by this girl that I had done so much for over the years. I had always paid her more than I needed to when she babysat for me. When she was at her lowest point in life I helped pick her up and get her back on her feet. But now this girl was smacking me in the face with my husbands cock and I could hear them both giggling.

"She wants it so bad," I heard her say.

"Mmmm, give her some then."

Kendall stopped moving his rock hard manliness and put the tip of it near my lips. I kissed it. She pushed the head in my mouth and I started kissing and sucking as much as she let me.

As I kneeled on the floor next to them the cock left my mouth. I looked up as Michael was pulling her up and on to him. I observed her put her hand between her legs to help guide him in. I watched his engorged penis start to enter into her. I couldn't believe how close to them I was.

I was inches from her spread open ass cheeks as she mounted and starting slowly fucking my husband. I could smell their sex and it was intoxicating. His low guttural moans intermixed with her higher pitched ones got literally got my juices flowing.

"Take my pants off," lost in the moment I didn't register what was said. I put my hand down toward my own wet slit. I was wearing black yoga pants and a baggy t-shirt since I had planned on working out after dinner was over and Kendall had left. My hand was just pushing past the band of my pants when the sound came again but more forceful, "Take off my pants..."

Kendall was bouncing up and down on Michael's long, hard shaft. Close to orgasm already. Michael pushing his ass up and down in sync with her movement. His pants still on for the most part. Hindering their movements and pleasure.

"Mallory!!! My pants!"

Shocked back into reality I reached over and pulled his pants off. In order to get them off though I had to stand up. Giving me an even more incredible view of what they were doing. Kendall with her legs spread over his hips, her hands on his shoulders, and bouncing up and down and rocking back and forth fucking my husband with all her abilities. The look of intense sex on both of their faces.

Without being told but just kind of figuring I should, I removed both of her tops for her. Kendall lifting her arms high in the air to make it possible. Then I undid her cute black bra. Making her as naked as could be. At that moment her back arched and her head raised as she howled with ecstasy and she came while Michael still pumped his cock into her but faster now.

I took the time to remove my pants and top. All but my bra, because before I could Michael was pushing me with his legs toward the other end of the couch. With my back against the arm of the couch and my legs spread my husband moved and leaned back into me using me as a backstop as Kendall remounted to fuck some more.

I was now in a great position to see how awesome Kendall's body really was. She had really come a long way from the person who used to babysit for me. I could see why she was so successful at stripping. Fearing retribution I reached for her boobs. Getting none I squeezed them, I fondled them, I pushed them together, then pulled them apart again....My god she is cumming again.

I could also feel Michael's body tensing up. He was on the verge of explosion as well. Kendall was pushing her body down into him. Attempting to get his cock in as deep as possible as she shivered and shook on him her body orgasming over and over. Michael was so close too.

For some reason unknown to me at the time, Michael pushed Kendall down on her back as she was ending her spasm. Unable to hold his cum in anymore he moved up and kneeled between her open legs and spurted it all over the front of her body. I had taken the opportunity to rub on myself and as all his cum came out of his cock I also came.

I had never seen so much cum leave his body. The first few spurts landed on her tits covering them. There was some on her stomach and more on her pubic mound. As the last little amount dribbled out of his dick it landed on her vulva. He then stood up next to the couch.

I could see Kendall in all her splendor. She looked spent. She looked radiant. The cum on her was almost shiny and sparkling. Calling to me. I needed it. I wanted it. I started to slowly crawl toward her as I admired her young naked body.

Looking up at Michael for approval I inched closer. He nodded. I moved quicker. Showing my eagerness. I started at her breasts. Licking every drop of cum I could find. Her nipples had started to soften but hardened again at the touch of my lips and tongue as I devoured his man juice. Making my way down her stomach toward her pussy. I lapped up every bit of it. I then spent many seconds licking and kissing her cunt some more.

I glanced over and Michael looked pleased. There seemed to be more cum dripping from his now almost flaccid penis. Not wanting the moment to end this quickly I leaned over and licked his cock. Needing to get it hard again. I kissed it and stroked it. Worshiping the wonderfulness of my husbands cock. The cock that had just given the sexy young girl on the couch multiple orgasms.

I engulfed it into my mouth. It responded as planned. I was pleased. They could fuck some more. I wanted to see him on her, in her. I moved off the couch and basically pushed him on to her.

He fucked her as I watched. I played with my drenching pussy. He penetrated hers over and over. I couldn't keep track of the times she came. Every time he came he would pull out and and cum on her or himself. I realized it was because he somehow knew she wasn't protected.

If she was on her back he would come on her tits and stomach. If she was on her stomach or on all fours he would cum on her back and cute ass. If she was on top he would cum on his own stomach. He came four, five, maybe six times. He had never done that with just me.

I was learning that in a Cuckquean session my husband was insatiable. Of course I think it helped that each time he came I degraded myself by licking it all up off her and him and sucked him hard again.

And unlike with Taylor when I was pretty much just an outside observer I was able to insert myself in different ways to the action. I think I had at least part of my body touching part of one of their bodies most of the night.

At times I was kissing and licking her ass or even his ass during. I held and caressed her leg or arm. At one point I know I was licking his cock and her pussy as he pounded it. I kissed her. I kissed him. I kissed and licked every part of their bodies as they pleasured and fucked each other.

I fingered and fondled myself and I came at least as much as she did. I am pretty sure I even came at times when I was not even touching myself. Everything about the night was erotic and hot and I don't even remember it ending.

I just remember waking up the next day on the edge of the bed with no clothes on. I awoke looking at the two of them naked and with their bodies intertwined with each other. They both looked so peaceful. They looked like they belonged that way.

But as I lay there watching them sleep some of my doubts started creeping back into my brain. Oh shit, she was my babysitter. How can I face her now? What will she think of me? Can I ever go back and teach a class? Especially one she is in...

I needed to get out of there. There was no way I could face her. My memories of the night before were good. Amazing even. But I didn't want to face her. Not now. Not ever. She used to be the girl that watched my daughter when I had to be at work in the evening or in class during the summer. I didn't regret what we did, since it was so fun and Michael seemed so pleased, but I didn't know what would happen when they awoke.

I started to get up. At least I could be in another room when they got up. As I started to move her eyes opened and looked right at mine. She smiled. Not a cold, impersonal smile or an I own you smile but a loving, thank you smile. I reached out and placed my hand lovingly on her cheek and smiled back.

I didn't have a class to teach for several hours and Michael being in charge of his company could go in pretty much when he wanted. It might mean he would come home later but still. Breakfast was not nearly as awkward as one would think it would be. But one could also tell that everyone was a little nervous. Not much was said until Michael said, "OK, Kendall. We should probably talk before you leave."

I had no idea what he was about to say. I kind of hoped that we would be able to talk first. I knew I would not be able to bring anything up with her. Part of me wanted to cry. I thought I would be losing someone very important to me. I could not imagine Kendall and I having a good relationship anymore. I just knew that she would look down on me now.

"Kendall, first, I want to say that last night was amazing. I would imagine you agree too?" she nodded. "But, I need to make some things clear before you leave. Now, is it safe to assume you saw my wife, your mentor, in a way that you never have before?"

Again she nodded. Even though the night before he had fucked this girl repeatedly he was showing his love for me by taking complete control of the situation. "I really hope you won't think any less of her. She is still the woman that has mentored you and I assume you will still see her that way. I truly hope that you will continue to admire and look up to her as you always have. Do you think that will be possible?"

She looked at him and then at me. She looked unexpectedly shy. I could see her struggling with everything too. And then she said, "Yes, I will always love Mallory. I will never forget how good she has been to me. And last night was so unbelievable and wonderful. To be honest I think I admire her even more. I definitely admire you more Mike. And, I mean, for a wife to allow her husband to do that is so incredible."

I was relieved. I let out a deep sigh. I relaxed as I think she did too. Things were quiet for awhile as we finished eating the food I had quickly prepared. Then she spoke again, "I don't know how to say this without sounding rude but I have class in like an hour. I kind of have to go."

Michael and I chuckled. She giggled with us. After a little more small talk she gathered her things and started for the door, "Hey Kendall?"

"Yes, Mike?"

"I really hope things with you and Mallory can stay the same. But at the same time I want us to do this again. I don't want you to answer now. I want you to think about it. If you don't think you can do it again without harming your friendship then you should set up your weekly tutoring sessions to meet at the school for a few weeks or months.

"But if like me and I am sure my wife you want to do this again then I will expect to find you and my wife eating dinner again next week at the same time when I get home from work." He walked over and gave her a kiss and she kissed him back.

She then looked at me. I too came to her and opened my arms to give her a hug but she kissed me instead as well before leaving.

When she was clearly gone Michael and I fucked and made love passionately in the living room. Then again in our bed. It was stunningly awesome and I couldn't wait for Kendall to return the next week. Because I was sure she would be returning and if not I knew I had to convince her she needed to.

12