All Comments on 'A Cuckquean Story: Ch. 01 The First Time'

by LukeWalker_HornyWidower

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
TwentysevenTwentysevenabout 9 years ago
Jesus wept

See above.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Actually, author is "stupidwidower"

Just usual LW garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Story was amazing

Ignore the rabble that complain about cheating. If that is a problem for them why do they read Literotica? Great story, nice twist, made me hard. I will read your next offering and look for past ones.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous-story was amazing

Rabble? What does that make you? The usual perverted sicko that gets off on shit like this. That's what LW needed another fetish cuckold writer. NOT. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Just awful

Enough said.

PiscatorPiscatorabout 9 years ago

An interesting cuck variant, and variety is the spice of life.

You might want to run by a volunteer editor first.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Hot as all fuck.

I fucking loved this reversal. Very good writing indeed, not just the sex. The insight. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wonderful

Very hot, thank you. Negative comments are often from people who are struggling with guilt over being excited by the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
# 1

It would be awful to have a whore for a wife.

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Not even 1*....

In a cuckold story there are a Bull...In this one there are what? a Cow? I think so...not a bitch, but a Cow...And what a looser of a second husband she got!!! A bigger looser than the first one!!! She has eye to choose loosers!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
LOL

Ha...Ha...Ha Cuck has bull, cuckqueen has cow............Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
You caught me! I am so guilty being excited by this story.

What sentiments or feelings are more arousing than humiliation and degradation? Anyone who thinks it is wrong to enjoy being treated like some subhuman piece of garbage just doesn't know what real fun is. Almost as much fun as suicide, or a drug overdose, or getting run over by a train. Wow, thanks for helping me discover my inner emptyness, manlessness, self abusiveness.

The computer you compose this shit on has more human dignity than you do.

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 9 years ago
The FUNNIEST Comment Ever!!!!!!!

@Anon:LOL

Thank you. Still haven't stopped laughing!! Makes sense. Cuck v. Bull, Cuckqueen v. Cow. Why comments are usually more fun to read than the story. 5 stars for the comment. Still LOL.

FullCircle56FullCircle56about 9 years ago
IMPO60

My apologies. Thanks for the comment also.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Anon's answer

@ FullCircle56 I laughed on Impo_60-s Cow-Bull comment!

impo_60impo_60about 9 years ago
Thank you for reading and laugh...

Thank you for reading and laugh my comments...I always take these kind of stories to the comic side. Who take them seriously and make comments about the writer is giving the writer what he wants, so he can laugh for making people mad...Make a joke of it and laugh about it...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To most people, being treated like "subhuman" is....

....not the least bit exciting, fun, sexy, or even interesting.

Most people get insulted, angry and agressive in response to disrespectful, disdainful treatment.

In a situation like this, almost all the women I've ever known would bring out the claws and start slashing. In the bloody aftermath, they would cry about the damage, but would be instantly vengeful if reminded of any part of the event....God help the involved male that she associated with the event, if that occurred.

So, sexy, interesting to read...yup. But it seems off. If Taylor is a Dom, there's something missing. If she's stealing wifey's man, it doesn't feel right.

I can't yet put my finger on it, but it's shaped wrong for what it purports to be.....

If it comes to me, I'll get back to you....

Carry on...well written (mostly, but with some awkward phrasing, grammar, etc.)

I'll hope for something interesting to come of this, rather than just a "switch" cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
re: anonymous-wonderful

LOL. Guilt? You should feel guilty for liking something like this, not the other way around. What a dickhead!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
in all of humanity

emerges wackos

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Cuckqueaning is my fave

Don't be disheartened. I love cuckqueaning. Enjoyed this. Better for me if the husband had joined in with the other woman to humilate me.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 9 years ago
Better character portrayals would have helped this story out to no end !

I think I see what the author was going for and this could have been very good. As a male, I enjoyed the fantasy of being the 'hot husband '. I admire LS_HW for trying domething new. Its a failure , but more interesting than some 'perceived successes' that I could name.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
excellent

I loved this. A well written version of a deep fantasy of mine. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Believe me when i say im not insulting anyone.

You know every time I read cuckold/ntr stuff i immediately got pissed off. I hate that stuff, it would leave me depressed for days and whenever I remember it, it seriously depressed me. I thought maybe if I read the opposite version it would excite me.

I was wrong. So, so very wrong. Granted this didn't piss me off as much(maybe because I'm a guy), but it for sure put me in a negative mood. I'm sure to many that read this they like it but i truly don't understand. Sorry for ranting just kinda wanted to get it off my chest. Best of luck to you.

rebmelrebmelabout 8 years ago
beginnings

Van you write About the first time they met and the early adventures like you mentioned in the first linea of the story iT sounded hot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RE:Believe me when i say im not insulting anyone.

Everyone has different tastes, if we all thought the exact same it would be a boring world. As long as what people do is consensual, I don't care what goes on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I think it depends...

I think it depends on the type of sub the female is on if cuckqueaning works, the way it unfolds that would be acceptable would completely differ by person and differ in reality vs fantasy. My experience is that male cuckoldry is based on withholding of sex and/or love and usually debasement of the man, which fits with the way the male submission works, which is different than female submission which may include humiliation and debasement, and sexual withholding, usually to a lesser degree, but withholding of emotion is rarely desired by female subs. (I think it speaks to the value of relationship vs sex in the difference between male and female evolutionary wiring)

The female sub mindset I'm most familiar with would be turned on to watch cheating and possibly not having control over the cheating as well as maybe be forced to take part as part of her submission would excite her but would never be interested in feeling like the she's being excluded or made to feel lesser. My expeience is that often her desire comes more from the idea that her man wants so much sex (maybe to the point that he's poly-amorous, usually without the emotional attachment) and that her submitting to him to have sex with another woman also exhaults her has his sub her giving to him, usually without giving up herself in the process.

I don't think that's like the standard though, I imagine for subs that are into humiliation they might get off on more humiliation as part of the play with disrespect or even made to feel lesser than aspects thrown in, but that seems to depend on the person's d/s kink - I haven't heard of many that fantasize about losing stature in her relationship with the man the way the male cuck fantasy goes on the far end of the spectrum of losing the woman, etc.

At the end of the day, I think cuck'ing is submission, I think people will keep it in the fantasy realm often because while someone may want to submit to their partner to a deep degree like cuck'ing requires, they don't really want to submit to other people outside of the primary relationship. If D/s isn't part of one's fantasies, than I'd imagine no variation of cuck'ing is all that interesting all the way to off-putting or upsetting on the other end of the spectrum.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Almost

Almost good. They shouldn't have pussed out and let her join. Barely counts as cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good Story Well Written

Stories abut cuckquean are sort of rare but the action isn't. Girls are hot to see hubby fuck another chick but want to make sure he won't fall in love with HER and leave.

I found this out when I was in college and my gf at the time would point out all the cute girls walking around like she wanted me to look at them. When we fucked, she started telling me how excited she got thinking about me fucking them. I picked up on it quick. I also realized she was afraid. Guys fall for girls they are having sex with and this scared her.

Anyway, your story reminded me of my college days with some pretty hot chicks.

Well done!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Good

Good to see that men aren't the only insane people around. Where do you find these "cows"?

DaddylovesbratsDaddylovesbratsover 2 years ago

My favorite part is when Taylor has Mallory by the hair and makes Mallory say that her husbands cock belongs to Taylor.

PhilLustyPhilLustyover 2 years ago

Very interesting. I really enjoyed it. Just now need to figure out how to cuckquean my very Conservative and boring wife

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

far too few cuckquean stories on this site

tarkabukktarkabukkover 1 year ago

OMG, this was the hottest thing I’ve read…

I loved it

Thank you for sharing

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very hot story - very erotic. Taylor is a real dome and Mallory a sun who likes to be humiliated. Not sure how long this marriage will last though

SeekingcontrolSeekingcontrol5 months ago

Well done. This is a really great story.

SeekingcontrolSeekingcontrol5 months ago

Hot, well done, great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLukeWalker_HornyWidower@LukeWalker_HornyWidower
haven't been here in awhile. kids are older, 15 and 13, we are used to our new lifestyle now. i still love to look at and share sexy porn pics and gifs. PM ME what you want to see and i will try to accommodate you. EXAMPLES OF WHAT I LIKE: https://64.media.tumblr.com/6144773...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES