All Comments on 'A Culture Clash?'

by Emhdtats

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
The kilt is a garment sometimes worn by Americans in Scotland ...

... and by Scotsmen in America. --Ambrose Bierce

And of course the answer to "What's worn under the kilt?" is "Nothing, madam; it is all in perfect condition!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Had high expectations,

they weren't completely fulfilled but can see a potential.

Quite a rushed story, though.

I get that the story is supposed to be about two people giving in to their lust, soon after their first meeting, but I believe the writing could have been slightly slower and slightly more descriptive to match the characters excitement of their "unexpected fuck".

Lisa was a slutty girl, Colin was a "pervert". They knew what them both were doing, but I still wouldn't mind some "creepy" seduction on his part, either. As if he was trying to get inside the girl's pants, while she was more than willing to go under his "skirt" actually. ;)

I encourage you to continue and develop that threeway-with-Steffi possibility you mentioned.

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Biggest culture clash? 15 Stone is about double 100 pounds and certainly not 'bonny'. Very rushed, and the characters unclear.

hamishmclhamishmclabout 12 years ago
Good story

Well done. I liked it. Pity about getting the weight wrong. 100 pounds is just over 7 stone. It spoiled it disproportionately for some reason. Perhaps because it partially destroyed the illusion. Otherwise excellent. Great scenario. I look forward to the instalment with Steffi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous