All Comments on 'A Cumming-of-Age Story'

by TheCocks006

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent

This was so good! The way you described the sex and the characters were good! 5 stars!!

jsmangisjsmangisalmost 7 years ago
Fantastic!

Excellent first effort. You started strong and built your story up to a great climax. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well done!

There haven't been too many stories I've read on Literotica that I had to stop reading in mid-story to, umm, "relieve the pressure". This was one of them. First story? Home run! Clean up a few minor typos (i.e. "jizzed", not "jazzed") and it would be perfect. Becca reminded me of my ex-GF. (*sigh*)

laad4e08laad4e08almost 7 years ago
Really Great First Story!

Keep up the writing, just as Becca was impress with Brett's first effort... I was impressed with yours (Writing that is) .

please keep it up and thank you for shearing.

oldbob68oldbob68almost 7 years ago
Well done

Keep it up and there has to be a sequel or two in there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great first story!

You made Brett and Becca sound like a loving pair! Give Brett just a little dusting of hair for his muscular chest -- when Becca rests her head/face there, it might tickle her face and she can taste it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
34D

34D is my favorite, too, but once or twice would have been sufficient.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 6 years ago
Oh to be that age again...

when your dick was almost as hard afterward as it was before you started. And your memories of losing your virginity were fresh in your mind.

We couldn't get enough of each other, and sex just seemed to get better and better. Thanks for bringing back memories of those times.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous