A Cumming-of-Age Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They sat watching a stand-up comedy special, laughing together frequently. Eventually, Becca laid her head on Brett's shoulder, prompting Brett to ask her if he should call her a ride. "No, it's okay," she responded, "Is your roommate here?"

Brett was confused, as this odd question seemed to come from nowhere. Nevertheless, he answered by saying, "No, his family lives somewhat close so he went home for the weekend."

He was further confused when a wide smile broke out on Becca's face as she said, "Good. So he won't walk in and feel awkward when he sees us doing this." With that, she leaned over and placed her full red-brown lips against Brett's, kissing him with passion.

The old cliché is the "spark" between two people when they kiss. In this case, it was as if a full-on fireworks display was occurring in Brett and Becca's lip-lock. Becca had never felt anything like this before, not with any of her previous boyfriends. As for Brett, he had never felt this sensation with his girlfriend and he was sure that he was more turned on now than he had ever been in his life. Never wanting this to end, Brett deepened the kiss, snaking his tongue into Becca's mouth.

Becca was kissing Brett like her life depended on it, her tongue wrestling with his. She leaned into him, getting on top of him as they furiously made out. In this position, she could feel Brett's cock pressed up against her, the rather-substantial bulge fueling her desire. God, she was so turned on right now, she thought, as she could feel her pussy beginning to get wet.

Brett felt as though he had died and gone to heaven. With Becca on top of him, her gigantic boobs were pushed up against his chest. He'd dreamed so many times of this scenario, never believing that it had any chance of coming true. Brett doubted that he had ever been this hard in his life.

After several more minutes of making out, Becca pulled away from Brett, though she still remained on top of him. She looked down at him, biting her lip before saying, "It's about time." Brett stared back at her confusedly until she continued, "Ever since freshman year, I've had a crush on you."

Brett, shocked, replied, "No way," which caused Becca to smile. "Why didn't you ever do anything?"

"Well, you had a girlfriend then so I moved on. And I wasn't even sure you were attracted to me. You never tried to make a move after that. So I decided that I would make the first move tonight, before it was too late."

"How could any guy not be attracted to you?" he asked. "You're fucking perfect. I've always had a thing for you." Becca smiled as a slight blush crept up her face. She kissed him again, their tongues intertwining deliciously.

After a minute, she bit Brett's lip, pulling back from him. "You're not so bad yourself. But, of course, I have to get under these clothes to check out the rest of you," she said as she moved her small hand to the front of his jeans. Becca moved her hand up and down the bulge, thinking about how she couldn't wait to see what was hidden in there.

With that, she slid to the floor as her hand reached for the zipper on Brett's jeans. "Let's see what I get to unwrap," Becca said excitedly. She pulled down the zipper and pulled on Brett's jeans as he attempted to wiggle out of them. At last, she got them off and tossed them carelessly across the room. Quickly, she fished his cock out through the slit in his boxers, licking her full lips as she got her first look at what he had to offer.

Brett's cock sprung out of his boxers, standing proudly straight out in front of him. It was right around 7 inches, so it was just smaller than the largest that Becca had seen. While it was not her biggest, something about it set a fire burning within her. In her eyes, it was perfect. It was if the fireworks had returned, making her desperate to please Brett and his perfect dick.

Brett could not believe how his night had turned out: Becca Oliver was in his apartment, on her knees staring appreciatively at his cock. Just as that thought crossed his mind, Becca stuck out her tongue and gave his shaft a long lick from base to head. Brett groaned from the bottom of his soul as the hot chick he had only dreamed about dragged her tongue over his dick. He could've cum right then and there, but, luckily, years of watching porn had helped him increase his endurance.

Becca began to apply quick licks to the head of Brett's cock, trying to get as much of the sensitive area as wet as she possibly could. She loved teasing him like this, getting him all worked up so she could fully please him later. God, how she loved all the little noises he made as she painted the head of his dick with her tongue. She resolved that she would make this the best night of his life, starting right now.

"Mmm tasty," she moaned as she stopped licking his cock. However, she spit all over it and began to jack him off as she spoke to him. "Tonight, I'm going to make all of your fantasies come true. But first, you're going to have to take off those boxers."

Standing, Brett removed his boxers and his sweater, leaving him completely naked. As he realized this, he said, "Well, it looks like someone here is a little overdressed."

Both he and Becca smirked at this, before Becca conceded, "Yeah, I guess you're right. Well, how about you unwrap me, stud? Merry Christmas!" With this, she stood and turned her back to Brett, pressing her jean-covered ass into his unrestrained cock. She grabbed his hands and placed them near the bottom of her sweater, keeping her hands over his own. Together, they pulled her sweater over her head and off. Brett ran his hands over Becca's flat stomach and up to her magnificent 34D tits, which were encased in a red lace bra. Brett, staring over her shoulder, was practically drooling at the view as he squeezed and molded Becca's bra-clad tits in his hands. Becca sighed and moaned as Brett pawed her tits. She loved the feel of his strong hands on her body and was thoroughly enjoying the way he was handling her. As he continued his appreciation of her ample chest, Becca's hands traveled to the zipper on her jeans and, before long, her jeans joined her sweater in a heap on the floor. Her matching red thong came into view, splitting the perfectly-round cheeks of her ass.

Brett moved his hands downward to grip her tight ass before giving her a sharp spank, eliciting a moan from Becca. Throwing her hair over her shoulder and looking back at Brett, she said, "Ooh, I like it rough. Hopefully you're the man to give me the pounding I need tonight."

"That can be arranged," he replied, giving her another spank on the ass, causing Becca to moan again and press her perfect behind into his impossibly-hard cock.

"But right now, I'm gonna get back on my knees and suck on your hard dick until you cum," Becca said, causing a naughty smile to cross her face and her perfect blue eyes to glow with lust. Swiftly, she turned around and dropped to her knees in front of the still-standing Brett. His rock-hard cock twitched as Becca kneeled before him, squeezing her bra-covered tits while looking at his cock as if it were a delicious popsicle on a hot summer day. He had never seen a sight so sexy and his cock showed this, throbbing harder with each passing second.

I'm going to rock his world, Becca thought as she stared at his hard dick, her large breasts heaving wonderfully. Finally, after what seemed like an agonizing wait, Becca moved forward, wrapping her mouth around his cock. One hand gripped the base of his shaft, guiding his cock into the side of her cheek so that Brett could see the bulge he created. The other hand moved to his balls, lightly rolling them as she pleasured him.

"Holy fuck," Brett breathed, luxuriating in the feeling of Becca's smooth, wet cheek against the head of his hard dick. The view wasn't bad either, as this knockout brunette with a big rack slowly alternated the side of her mouth that his dick would stick out of. Just as Brett was thinking about how he would pass out from the feel and visual of this entire situation, Becca changed up her technique, taking about 4 inches in her mouth and sucking as hard as she possibly could.

All Becca thought about was how his hard dick felt so good filling her mouth and how she had wanted this for so long. So, she resolved, she would make Brett feel better than he had ever felt in his life, even if she had suck the cum straight from his balls, like she would drink a thick milkshake through a straw. Her cheeks hollowed out as she continued to blow him, causing Brett to get even harder if that was even possible.

Brett was in heaven watching this brown-haired buxom beauty blow him as if it was all she had ever wanted in life. He felt the cum boiling in his balls, drawn out as Becca played with his balls and lavished attention on his cock. But then, she began to slowly move her mouth up and down his engorged dick, driving him ever closer to blowing a load in her warm, wet mouth.

Becca began to speed up, working towards a frenetic pace. Soon, her mouth was pounding up and down Brett's shaft, going down almost 5 inches before dragging her full lips back up the length of his cock. Her full tits bounced within the confines of her bra, moving at the same furious pace as her mouth on Brett's cock. As if this wasn't enough, she then did something that nearly made Brett's eyes pop out of his head and his cum shoot down into her belly.

It became Becca's mission to get the 2 remaining inches of Brett's cock in her mouth, wanting to take all of him. She had never deepthroated before, but she was so turned on right now that she would do anything to please Brett right now, even if she had to fight her gag reflex. Slowly, she began her descent, sliding his 7-inch cock toward her throat. After getting 6 inches into her mouth, she struggled to get the final inch into her throat. She came up sputtering and with watering eyes after her first try, before going back in for another try. This time, the head of his cock popped into her throat as her lips got all the way down to the base.

"Oh my lord," Brett moaned in absolute pleasure as Becca let his entire cock rest in her mouth while she breathed through her nose. He had never felt anything like this before and he almost nutted straight down Becca's throat right then. She looked so hot, hotter than she had ever looked before, as she kneeled before him in her red lingerie, her lust-glazed blue eyes staring up at him while her large chest heaved as she tried to breathe around his cock. He shut his eyes, relishing in the feeling of his dick lodged in Becca's tight throat and desperately trying to burn the image of Becca right now forever in his brain. Finally, she pulled completely off his cock, spitting on Brett's organ and jacking him with both hands while she caught her breath, her 34D tits jiggling wonderfully as she did so.

After catching her breath, Becca put her hands on Brett's hips and started to repeatedly fuck the tip of his dick in and out of her throat. She built up a pretty good pace, bringing out a steady stream of moans from Brett. Her full red-brown lips felt so stretched around Brett's cock and Becca could not help but get turned on at how good his cock felt filling her mouth. She was so turned on right now, in a way that she had never been before. Her pussy was already dripping wet and she was sure that she had soaked through her little red thong. She desperately wanted to reach down and play with herself right now, but her hands remained on Brett's hips so that her mouth could continue its journey up and down his cock.

"Damn, Becca, you're such a good slut," Brett praised, to which Becca gave a satisfied moan, as her mouth was filled with dick at the moment. He continued, "It's only fair that I give it to you rough like you wanted." Becca's blue eyes went wide and she squealed with delight as Brett put a hand on either side of her head, tangling them in her long mane of mahogany brown hair. Then, he started to fuck Becca's mouth, literally dragging her natural dick-sucking lips all over his shaft using his grip in her long hair. Brett's cock was like a blur between Becca's lips, as the combination of Brett's thrusting and his grip in Becca's hair allowed him to set a blistering pace.

God, I love how he took control, Becca thought. She had never felt more sexy or desired in her entire life. Her pussy was absolutely soaked and her nipples were as hard as bullets. With two free hands at the moment, Becca decided to play with herself, as she had been a good slut worthy of a reward. Thus, she pulled down the cups of her red lace bra, exposing her tits to the open air and Brett. Then, she began to pull on her sensitive nipples wantonly, trying to stoke the fire building within her earlier. "Mmmph mmmph MMMPH," she moaned uncontrollably around the hard cock filling her mouth, as a mouthful of dick and the incessant tugging on her nipples made her almost pass out from horniness.

As he watched Becca tug on her nipples, Brett could not help but exclaim, "You have the greatest tits ever, Bec. You look so goddamn sexy right now. Keep playing with them for me, baby." She moaned hotly, sending incredible sensations through his dick. Brett had watched a lot of porn during his dry spell and he had never seen a set of tits as perfect as Becca's. Hell, he had never seen a porn star that could hold a candle to Becca, especially how she looked now on her knees with her tits out and her mouth wrapped tightly around his cock. This sight alone would've been enough to trigger the familiar tingling feeling in his balls. Combined with how good Becca slurped on his cock, that feeling was quickly becoming a reality. Brett warned her, "If you keep this up, you're going to get a mouthful of cum very soon."

Becca pulled her head off his dick and reached around to remove her bra. While doing so, Becca said, "As much as I'd love to swallow your cum, I want you to claim me as yours tonight. I want you to cum all over my face and tits."

Brett answered, "I'm not going to say no to that. If the sexiest woman ever wants me to paint her with my cum, I will deliver."

"You better," Becca shot back, smiling dirtily. Finally, she finished taking off her bra and threw it with the rest of her clothes. Then, she put her hands on Brett's broad chest, running her hands all over his pecs and six pack. She couldn't help but lick her lips and stare, he was just too sexy. She had imagined what he'd look like under his clothes so many times before, but his body was better than she could've ever imagined. Then, she pushed Brett back on to the couch, his throbbing cock still standing proudly before him.

She moved to kneel before him, saying, "Now, baby, I want you to fuck my titties until you cum all over me." With that, she pushed her tits together around Brett's cock, forming a deep valley of cleavage to pleasure him with. Becca proceeded to move her perfect 34D tits up and down around his dick, giving Brett the ultimate pleasure.

This was a dream come true. Becca Oliver was kneeling naked before him, her huge tits wrapped around his shaft while her blue eyes burned up at him with lust. He couldn't believe it was even possible, but his dick was getting even harder as the cum began to boil up from his balls. Then, wanting to get his first feel of Becca's huge natural tits, he grabbed the sides of her boobs and proceeded to squeeze them together while he fucked them with everything he had. He said to Becca, "Now you can find something to do with those hands."

Becca smiled hornily at that, saying, "You really know how to treat a woman, stud." She quickly moved her hands down, pulling her thong to the side so that she could play with her soaking wet pussy. One hand rubbed her clit while the other had two fingers buried deep in her pussy. She was so ridiculously horny and her pussy was desperately starved for attention so her handiwork quickly brought a series of moans to her lips.

Brett loved the feeling of Becca's tits in his hands and, even more so, the feeling of her tits smothering his dick. Watching her play with her own pussy made his dick even harder. And so, with a few more pumps of his dick between her ample rack, his dick was ready to explode. He cried, "Oh shit, baby, I'm gonna cum!"

"Ah yes, baby. Cum all over me. Cum all over your little slut!" Not needing any more prompting, Brett began to cum. The first shot splattered all over Becca's lips while the second and third painted Becca's cheek and nose. Aiming his cock downward, he sprayed several more shots all over her boobs, thoroughly coating her in his cum. When he was finished, he was spent, having cum harder than he ever had in his life. As Becca remained on her knees savoring the moment, Brett grabbed his phone off the coffee table and quickly snapped a couple pictures of her like this so that he could remember this moment forever.

Becca smiled naughtily at that. It made her so horny that Brett wanted her so badly. And she loved the feeling of being here, on her knees, covered in cum while Brett looked at her as if he had never wanted anything more in his life. Not to mention the fact that Brett's 7 inch cock had not shrunk even though he had unleashed what seemed like gallons of cum all over her. And so, with one hand still rubbing her pussy, Becca used the other hand to scoop up all of Brett's cum and deposit it in her mouth. She put on a show for Brett, sluttily wrapping her full lips around her cum-covered fingers. Her show made sure that Brett's stiff cock stayed that way.

"My god, that was amazing," Brett exclaimed, causing Becca's eyes to sparkle and a grin to form on her face. "And now it's my turn to make you cum." And so, he picked Becca up off the ground, which caused her to squeal excitedly, before depositing her on the couch as he took his place on his knees in front of her.

Becca groaned as Brett pulled off her thong and tossed it to the side. She desperately needed his touch, as her pussy was absolutely dripping. Very few of her previous boyfriends had eaten her out before, and those that did had not exactly satisfied her. So it would make sense that she was a little apprehensive and just wanted his cock in her pussy. However, Becca had no doubt that Brett would do everything he could to please her. His mouth drew ever closer to her pussy and, as he slowly ran his tongue up her slit for the first time, Becca moaned in appreciation.

Then, Brett went to work on her pussy, trying to make Becca cum from his oral stimulation. First, he slurped up all the secretions that already coated Becca's pussy. Next, his mouth latched onto her clit, flicking it with his tongue, while he slowly inserted two fingers deep into Becca's soaked hole. His experience doing this was limited, but he knew that tracing the alphabet was the general advice for eating a girl out. Thus, he set to work with his tongue as he started to pump his fingers increasingly fast in and out of her pussy.

Now, it was Becca's turn to marvel at her partner's oral prowess, as Brett was pleasing her far more than any of her previous partners. As he flicked her clit with his tongue and worked her pussy with his fingers, she began to feel her orgasm stirring within her. A steady stream of moans and squeals were flowing from her mouth already, but only increased as Becca ran her hands over her tits and latched onto her sensitive nipples, tugging and twisting them sluttily. This only made her orgasm approach more quickly, as the incredible sensations from her nipples were shooting straight down to her pussy, which was receiving equally pleasurable sensations of its own.

After several more minutes of licking and fingering, Becca's pussy began to spasm around Brett's fingers. "OHMYGOD, I'M CUMMING!" Becca yelled, taking her hands off her tits to pull Brett's face further into her crotch. "Yes, baby. Don't stop. Don't stop. DON'T STOP! AWW FUCK!" she cried, screaming her head off as her orgasm crashed over her. Brett kept on eating her sweet pussy, trying to lap up the secretions that were gushing from her tight slit. Becca had never felt like this before, as none of her other boyfriends had ever made her cum only using their mouths. Hell, she thought as her world continued to spin, I've never cum this hard in my life.