A Cumming-of-Age Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she began to come down from her high. As she sat basking in her post-orgasmic bliss, Becca said to Brett, "Wow, you are definitely a keeper."

Brett, feeling quite good about himself after that, replied, "Well, if you're ready, I'd be more than glad to give you that feeling a couple more times."

He stood up, with his manhood standing proudly in front of him, before Becca, smiling, said, "Sounds good to me, stud. Take me to bed." Brett took Becca by the hand and, living out another one of his fantasies, led her to his room so that he could fuck her senseless.

Getting into his room, Becca pushed Brett onto the bed, saying, "I'll take the reins to start so just sit back and enjoy." As he laid on the bed, she climbed on top of him, her legs taking their place outside of his. She sat astride him, preparing to plunge her tight pussy down onto his dick. "Enjoy the show," she told him as she raised herself up and plunged down, impaling herself on his manhood. She let out a long moan, before exclaiming, "Damn, that's good!" Then, starting slowly, she bounced up and down on his amazing cock, showing him how much she wanted him right now. The pace of her bouncing increased, bringing moans to both of their lips. "Oh yes, oh yes. Don't stop, baby," Becca cried as Brett began to match her pace with his own thrusts. Reaching down, she grabbed his hands, placing them on her boobs, before running her hands through her long brown hair.

If I die right now, Brett thought, I can die happy. Here he was, on his back, with Becca bouncing on his cock as if she had never wanted anything this bad in her life. He was squeezing her perfect naked tits, molding them and pressing them together. As she continued her ride up and down his dick, he grabbed onto her nipples, pinching and twisting them in the way she liked. He also started to thrust in her as hard and fast as he possibly could, taking control of their pace. Every time, Brett would pull almost all the way out before ramming his cock back home as deep into her womb as possible.

"OH FUCK!" Becca yelled, as his hands manipulating her tits and his dick spearing deep into her pussy had her on the edge of orgasm. Brett's hands moved to her round ass, grabbing it hard for leverage. Becca leaned down further, smothering Brett's face in her cleavage. In this position, he was able to plow her even faster than his already breakneck pace, driving her ever closer to orgasm. Her wet pussy slid on his dick with ease, eliciting moans from both of them. Before long, Brett drove Becca over the edge, as he took each of her nipples in his mouth, alternating between sucking and biting them, bringing her the ultimate pleasure. "Ohmygod. Yes. Yes. YES!" she screamed, losing her mind as Brett boned her with abandon. "KEEP FUCKING ME, BRETT! FUCK THAT TIGHT LITTLE PUSSY!"

Brett obliged, giving her everything he had while he continued to suckle on her nipples. Her pussy spasmed around his cock, trying to milk the cum from his balls while Becca cried out that she was cumming. He had never felt anything so incredible in his life, as her tight, wet, warm hole made his dick impossibly hard. He knew he would shoot his load soon, but he kept his pace, trying to draw out Becca's pleasure for as long as possible.

Eventually, she collapsed forward onto Brett, exhausted from screaming her head off throughout her second orgasm of the night. However, while she was recovering, Brett had not stopped slamming his dick up into her. She felt another orgasm approaching, much closer on the horizon than she ever would have anticipated. Becca couldn't believe the reactions Brett was bringing to her body. She had never cum multiple times with any of her partners so tonight was definitely a good night for her.

As conscious thought returned to Becca, Brett removed his dick from her tight slit and deposited her on the bed. All he said to her was, "Hands and knees." However, she was not as fast as Brett would have liked, since her head was still spinning from the incredible orgasm that he had just given her. A little more forcefully, he said, "Now!" and gave her a firm spank on the ass, prompting her to moan quietly and move a little more quickly into position.

Brett moved into position behind Becca, his thighs in line with hers. From his spot, he had the perfect view of her round ass as well as her sweet pussy. This is a sight he had thought he would never see. Yet, he had fucked Becca Oliver to an orgasm and was now preparing to fuck her again from behind. His dick, which he had lined up to penetrate her pussy, was harder than diamond at that thought. With one quick thrust, he hilted himself in her pussy, causing them both to moan in pure pleasure.

It must have been an incredible sight: a knockout brunette on her hands and knees, her 34D tits hanging deliciously beneath her while her perfect ass and tight pussy were penetrated by a thin but muscular guy who was well endowed. Brett gave her another firm slap on her shapely ass, as he knew Becca enjoyed rough sex. Becca, hornier than she had ever felt in her life, moaned, "Oh yeah, baby. Give it to me good!" He resumed his pace from earlier, ramming her pussy at breakneck speed.

"Yes. Yes. OH GOD YES!" Becca couldn't help but cry as Brett seemed to reach places in her that she didn't even know existed. She felt so damn good, the penetration of his stiff cock sending lightning bolts throughout her body. A chorus of moans graced her full lips, with her orgasm quickly strengthening inside her. She could feel it coming, as with each thrust, Brett's cock brought her immense pleasure.

Soon, Brett began to spank her ass over and over again, her round ass jiggling deliciously with each "crack" he laid down. "Fuck, fuck fuck," she yelled with each spank, as each one sent tremendous sensations to her pussy. As he continued, her head began to spin and she was no longer able to form coherent thoughts. Her arms giving out, she dropped her head to the bed, her perfect ass still sticking up lewdly. To try and muffle the noises that were being drawn from her lips due to his incredible dicking, Becca bit down on the comforter.

As Becca's face dropped to the covers, Brett picked up his pace, putting everything he had into fucking this gorgeous woman. It was obvious that they were both close to cumming, so he knew slowing down wasn't an option. He delivered another spank to Becca's shapely ass, eliciting another muffled "MMMPH!" from her, which turned him immensely. He rained smacks down, alternating between hands and drawing a steady chorus of muffled moans out of her sweet mouth. After a particularly powerful spank, he felt Becca's cunt squeeze wonderfully around his stiff dick and, as her cunt continued to spasm, he realized she was cumming for the third time that night.

Becca screamed into the blankets, unable to form coherent words to describe how amazing she felt at the moment. A sharp pain further set her off, as Brett dragged her head up from the covers by pulling on her long mahogany hair. Her screams were now broadcast for everyone to hear, though neither of them cared right now. Brett continued right on fucking her, pulling on her hair with one hand while the other reached around to squeeze her incredible tits. "UUUGGGHHH!" Becca screamed at his rough handling of her. Her cunt squeezed Brett's cock like a vise, setting off the largest orgasm that Brett had ever had.

"FUCKKKKK!" Brett roared, as he began to empty his balls into Becca's tight little pussy. He tried to keep squeezing her round jugs with one hand, but soon, he was overtaken by the strength of his orgasm. He could no longer think straight, all that mattered was shooting all of his cum straight into Becca's unprotected womb. Becca moaned hotly as she felt Brett's warm fluid fill her cunt, her orgasm beginning to subside. As they both began to come down, Brett pulled out of Becca and they both flopped on the bed, exhausted but completely satisfied.

As they regained the power to think straight, Brett came to a frightening realization: he had jazzed inside Becca and he wasn't wearing a condom. As she realized this too, she said, "You finished inside me." As she saw a look of terror appear on Brett's face, she added, "Luckily, I'm on the pill," breaking out in a grin.

Brett replied, "Even if you weren't, I wouldn't regret it at all. That was absolutely amazing."

That brought a smile to Becca's face and caused her to say, "Glad I could make it memorable."

He answered, "Thanks for making my first time a night I'll always remember."

A confused look crossed her face, "Wait, that was your first time?" and, after Brett nodded, she added, "I'd love to see how good you are after you get some experience under your belt, to go with that big thing already under your belt." At these words, Brett gave Becca a passionate kiss. After breaking apart, their exhaustion from the night's activities began to take hold as they drifted off to sleep.

Brett woke up a little while later in his bed, with Becca still sleeping soundly next to him. Her head rested on his muscular chest and her long brown hair was somewhat messy from earlier. Her naked tits pressed into his side, which Brett enjoyed to a great extent. Tonight had been greater than he ever could have expected: he had lost his virginity to his dream girl, Becca Oliver. They had incredible, mind-blowing sex and she had made it sound like she wanted to do it again.

However, he lay awake for a little while longer, thinking. Both he and Becca would be graduating in the spring and moving away shortly after. Would they hook up a few more times before graduation and never see each other again? Did she even want to be with him again, or was she just being the nice, kind Becca that she always was to avoid hurting his feelings? Tonight was the best night of his life, but he was uncertain about what the future would bring. He realized that he didn't know what would happen, but he pulled the gorgeous woman sleeping next to him closer. All he really knew was that he was better for having been with Becca tonight, a night he had waited ages for, and that he would do anything to be hers. He was no longer a virgin, but the only woman he had eyes for anymore was Becca Oliver.