All Comments on 'A-Cup Angst Ch. 07'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hooked

I really appreciate the effort you have put into this story, keep up the good work and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
And the Saga continues

Thank you for your wonderful work on this great story, I can not wait to get the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great story

I am loving this story and cannot get the next installment fast enough. Keep it coming!

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 10 years ago
Loss as a teacher

Teach me EVERYTHING!

Oh that girl is gunna be niiice and pissed off when she meats up with him again. Then again, he needs more girls. Independent ones that can force the issue when he gets looped. Needs a non-slave to keep him on a path he'd approve of, or he'd tell them to fuck off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Beautiful!

I like this story A LOT!

Very elaborate and well written!

Can't wait to read the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh.

This story is pretty good but I seriously wana bitchslap this kid in the first 2 pages.first he's all lets kill everyone and torture the doctor then he's all bipolar and angst and shiney about being delayed by legit issues.on top of that he turns in to a cunt and throws his girl across the room for giving a shit that he's a whiney bitch. If that wasn't enough he gets blackout drunk wakes up and suddenly it's "hey the plane broke we have a day off lets party like none of that shit happened.what the actual fuck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
1597 Followers
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES