A-Cup Angst Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers

"His name is Martin Harris," Nova said. "He was born on May twenty ninth-"

"Wait, what's his name," Jamie interrupted.

"Martin Harris."

"Who's that," Jamie asked.

"The Suit," Nova said, indicating the image on Jamie's cellphone.

"Ahhh," Jamie sighed happily. "So this is the fucker that's been hounding us. What's his name?"

Nova's consulted the special communications protocols Jamie had personally programmed and said, "The Silence from Doctor Who."

Jamie stared at the gynoid with an open mouth. "No," he said, shaking his head. "But you saw it! You showed it to me!" He looked down at the tiny screen in his hand and saw that The Suit was an older man. "Fuck!" He remembered the Doctor Who villains in question. Everyone forgot all about them as soon as they looked away from them. It seemed that The Suit's enchantments were truly an insurmountable obstacle. As long as Jamie was looking at the man's photo, he could hold it in his mind.

Nova made a caption reading "Martin Harris" appear on the photo and Jamie saw his enemy and knew his name. As soon as he looked away, he forgot it. He could only remember that Nova had shown him the face and told him the name. The face and the name he couldn't remember.

Jamie went and bought breakfast for himself and Mara. He sat at an outside table and Nova showed him, on his laptop, the entire footage of their brief exchange in the spare bedroom. He could plainly see on Harris' face that he had indeed sent Eric Johansson after them last year. Jamie had just tossed that off to show off how dangerous he was. Now that he knew Harris had already gone after them with lethal force, he was beginning to contemplate a way to snuff the old shit.

He ordered Nova to tell him all about Harris' old life, in order for them to find some pressure point. Much to his frustration, the details of Harris' life evaporated from his mind, even more readily than his actual identity did. Nova resorted to keeping all the relevant information on the screen at all times and only then did Jamie get the whole picture of Harris' history. Of course, every time Jamie unfocused his eyes for some introspection, all the info was again forgotten. After some mental calisthenics and a lot of discipline, Jamie had formulated a plan of action.

Nova patched, untraceably of course, into the cellphone of Martin Harris' youngest child, a girl of seventeen that lived in Santa Barbara with the rest of his family. It listened to her voice and learned to mimic it perfectly. Jamie then had it call Harris, through her phone line, and pretend to be his daughter. For the duration of the phone call, Jamie was staring at his laptop screen where the relevant information was written. The call was immediately routed to The Suit.

"Hi, Daddy, it's Marcie," Nova chirped.

A short pause followed and then Nova spoke to Jamie in Harris' voice, "Um, no Ms. Harris, I am not your father. I had the privilege of serving with him-"

At Jamie's cue, the gynoid said, "Oh, Daddy, stop being silly. This nice man told me everything about how you abandoned us, but he says I'll forget in a second and that makes me so sad."

"Who? What? Who said that to you," sputtered Harris.

"Here he is, Daddy, hold on," said Nova to Harris, using his daughter's voice.

"Hello, Martin," Jamie said. Nova's microphones recorded his voice and transmitted it through Marcie's cellphone to the speaker next to Harris' ear.

In D.C., Martin Harris' legs failed in pure shock and he fell to the floor. He held on to the cellphone and said, "If you hurt her..."

"What? What will you do? Why are you so quiet, Martin? Are things different now that it's your family on the line?"

"Now, you listen to me, you little punk!"

"Are you seriously going to take that tone of voice with me," Jamie said. "Are you seriously going to antagonize me at this time?"

A pause was heard on the line and then Harris said, "What do you want?"

"I want to give you some perspective. This is how I felt when my family was torn apart by you and your flunkies. No. Wait. It was actually much, much worse than this since your flunkies actually did tear my family apart and you did it all by abusing the system and leaving me with no legal recourse!" Jamie took a breath to calm down. "I told you already that I will never, ever submit myself to your brand of justice. That goes double for my coven. I'm telling you now, that you are fucking with the wrong motherfuckers, bitch. If you come at me or mine, ever again, in any way, I promise you! Do you hear me? I swear to you!"

Harris' hands shook as he shut his eyes in rage and denial.

"I will never, ever come after your family," Jamie said, calmly.

Harris blinked back his tears and said, "What?! What do you mean?"

"I am not a monster. Hell, I'm not even a bad guy. None of us are. As long as you don't touch our families, we won't give off even the slightest hint that we know about yours. Also, I wanted to say that it's a sad state of affairs when private citizens need to swear bloody retribution against the nation's leading guardian of law and order just so their families could be free from being set up for a major felony, or worse. That's very sad and I think we have to agree that it's all your fault."

Harris sat up in his office and sniffed. "Yes! Yes, I agree!"

"Oh, good, I see you're in an agreeable mood," Jamie said. "Here's something else we can agree on! All the killings that were done in that clinic, the ones you're hounding me for? You were going to do the exact same thing, weren't you?"

"Yes."

"Well, there you go! If you were going to do the same, then there's no call for warrants to be out on me, now is there? As a matter of fact, I think you should pay me a big, fat bounty for that!"

"All right," Martin said.

"Also, Mara O'Donnell got a hundred percent on her final yesterday. Understand?"

"Yes, I'll make it so."

"Good," Jamie said. "It sounds like you've got a busy day ahead of you, so I'll leave you to it. There's just one thing I need to know."

"What's that," Harris asked.

"Why aren't you doing anything about the clinic I tipped you off about? The one in Nassau where the organs were going to?"

"It's out of my jurisdiction," Harris said. "It's under the jurisdiction of the Commonwealth Supernatural Security Service."

"And did you tell them about the clinic," Jamie asked.

"I passed the information on, yes," said Martin.

Jamie thought back on the dead girls and he shut his eyes to concentrate. As soon as he did, he forgot The Suit's identity and opened his eyes back again. He could still remember the salient points of their conversation, but he was feeling very distracted so he gestured and Nova severed the phone call. He read The Suit's identity on the screen and said, "Nova, do a stress analysis of Harris' voice. Was he telling the truth about Nassau?"

"I am ninety one percent certain that he did tell the truth about Nassau," the gynoid said.

"Fuck," exclaimed Jamie. He stood up and shoved the remains of his breakfast off the table. "Then why didn't they do anything about it!" He paced left and right and got control of himself quickly as he saw that people were looking his way. "The rest of what it said?"

"Less than twenty percent chance of falsehood," Nova said. Well, at least there was that. He looked over to the Pagani and saw that his tirade had woken Mara up. He went to the car and opened the door.

"Morning, sweetie," he said. "Hungry?" Mara nodded. "There's breakfast over there. Wanna stretch, first?"

"Nah," she said. "Where are we?"

"Just outside of D.C.," he said. "I'm gonna drive us back to campus. We should be there before noon. You need to use the restroom?" Mara nodded and he pointed her in the right direction. "It's just around back." She left for the facilities and Jamie said to Nova, "Wait in the Subaru."

When Mara came back from the toilet, she sat down at the outdoor table and started on her breakfast. Jamie sat with her and they chatted. She told him of the little traditions she has with her mother and he told her of the extravagant shopping trip he took his girls on in Paris. He didn't tell her of their visits to the three other capital cities, or the massacres his terminator did there. Nova sat watch in the Subaru.

"Okay, I'm hearing a lot about what the girls did, but I'm not hearing about what you did, besides picking up the check," Mara said.

"Well, I, uh," Jamie said, "I went sightseeing."

"Sightseeing?"

"Yeah, sightseeing," he said. "You know, when in Rome, first find out what the Romans do, then decide if you'll do as they do."

Mara laughed at his proverb and asked, "And what do the Parisians do?"

"Well, uh, lots of stuff."

"Like what," Mara pressed. "Tell me something you've learned about Paris while you were there!"

"I learned why they don't have skyscrapers in Paris," Jamie said. "Turns out the whole city is built above a network of abandoned mines and catacombs. If they tried to build big, heavy buildings, the whole place would come crashing down."

"That's it," she asked. "That's what you've learned from your visit to the world's capital of fashion and culture and gastronomy? A lesson in digging foundations?"

Jamie laughed and shrugged. "Hey, I'm a dirt lovin' kind of guy!" Mara laughed with him. "No, but seriously, I spent half my time watching these really weird, european, art movies. They've got cinemas all over Paris." He told her of some of the movies he had seen and she smirked at him with a raised eyebrow. She finished her breakfast and they stood up to leave.

Mara whistled in appreciation. "This is your ride," she asked. Jamie just nodded and opened the door for her. She sat in the Pagani with slack jawed awe. This was even better than the Ferrari he had driven her in on the night she had given him her cherry. She squealed with delight as Jamie floored it on the highway. After about an hour of driving, he slowed down and let the Subaru catch up. Mara was looking at him expectantly. "Well? Are you going to tell me why I've been kidnapped by the law?"

"Ah," Jamie said and sighed. "That's a long story."

"We've got time," she said, gesturing out the windscreen.

"Well, uh, it all started..." Jamie said and trailed off. There was no way he was going to tell Mara the truth about the relationship he had with his girls. He decided to tell her the bare minimum. "I, um, I found out about this clinic on the west side of town and I investigated it and I found out they stole healthy people's organs and shipped them off to be implanted into rich people." Mara's eyes went wide. "I kinda, lost my composure and, um, sort of massacred all the evildoers there. Section is sort of angry I took justice into my own hands and, um... It's all sorted out now, I promise! No one is going to come to your door to kidnap you again."

Mara sat there and watched Jamie in awe. He had rescued her from certain death at the vampire's hands and he had also undone a great, insidious evil. The same one the great spirits of her people had charged her with exposing. Her heart beat faster as she looked him over. She had never met a boy that was so brave and strong. Not at their age, anyway. She found herself wanting him as much as she did when he deflowered her. Jamie paid attention to the road ahead so she slowly snaked a hand over to his lap. He jumped slightly as her fingers walked over his hip to his zipper. "What, what are you doing," he asked. She just smiled and started to slowly tug his zipper open. "I'm driving!"

She shushed at him and finished undoing his zipper. Her fingers slid into his underwear, causing him to shift his position in his seat. The car swerved a bit, but Jamie kept control. She pulled his limp dick out and started to tease it with light touches of her fingertips. Jamie started to get hard fast. She encircled his shaft as much as she could and then she pumped him to full mast. He groaned and kept a tight grip on the wheel with both hands.

Mara then thought back to the night when Julie had told her of how she gave her boyfriend a handjob in the car, followed by head. She smiled a wicked smile and let her red tongue lick the palm of her hand, again and again. Jamie took the chance to change gear and kept stealing glances at her licking. He was about to ask her what she was doing, as his cock was woefully bereft of her attention, when she put her wet hand over it again. She resumed her slow stroking and Jamie relaxed in his seat.

He groaned and fought to keep his eyes open as she ran her fingers over every part of his dick. For minutes she stroked him, loosening her grip on the upstroke and tightening it on the way down. Jamie was starting to feel quite frustrated. Her hand kept him rock hard with its touch, but she didn't accelerate her ministrations and he was barely inching towards an orgasm. He groaned impatiently, causing her to let out a small, mischievous laugh. "You know," he said, wanting to cover up his need for an orgasm, "I didn't tell you the most important part of our european holiday."

He told her of how the girls and he joined the Mile High Club. She put her free arm's elbow on the central console and propped her chin on it. She listened intently at his tale and nodded and made appreciative noises. Her hand, however, did not change its maddening ministrations, not one little bit. He let out a frustrated groan. Sweat trickled down Jamie's brow. He had not managed to induce her to finish him off with his little tale. All he did do was get himself even more frustrated.

Just as he was going to put his hand over hers and finish himself off, she leaned over and put her thick lips over his cock. His eyes rolled back in his head as the soft, supple lips pressed down and slowly parted to allow him entry into her mouth. His whole glans went into her hot, wet mouth and he let out a shuddering gasp of pleasure. His right hand flopped down and his fingers splayed in the lush mane of dark hair that was covering his lap. Mara made sure to keep her lips covering her teeth, even as she used them to make a tight seal under his cock head. She applied suction and let her tongue flutter wildly over the very tip of his shaft.

"I'm, I'm gonna, I'm," he tried to say. He managed to keep them on the road and avoid a collision, but he couldn't complete his warning.

Mara understood him and let out an affirmative noise from deep within her throat. Jamie's eyes closed and his whole body shuddered in short, violent jerks as he orgasmed and shot his hot spunk into her mouth. The whole car was behaving erratically as Jamie rhythmically pressed on the pedals and jerked the wheel. After what seemed like a whole eternity of pleasure, a honk disturbed him and he opened his eyes just in time to see the central divider closing in. He straightened the car, even as he spewed the last of himself into her mouth. He looked in the rear view mirror at Nova and nodded gratefully. He sighed in delight and then Mara swallowed his load with his hard cock still in her mouth. His whole body shivered in a most delightful aftershock.

Mara pulled her face off his cock and hooked her dark locks behind her ears. She put him back in his boxers and zipped him up before sitting up straight and fastening her seat belt. "Thank you," Jamie said.

Mara smiled a winning smile at him and said, "You're welcome." The rest of the ride passed in silence. They only exchanged the occasional glance and smile. Mara was trying to think of what to say to get Jamie to let her stay near him. She was coming up with nothing she hadn't already said. They were entering city limits and she was getting desperate. She affected a playful tone of voice and said, "Are we going to your secret base?"

"I'm dropping you off at your dorm room first," he said.

"Cool. I'm all packed and ready to go!"

"Go," he asked. "Go where?"

"Go move in with you guys," she said. Jamie snorted and shook his head. "Why not?! I owe you a life debt!"

"Look, Mara, nothing's changed. We are tangling with some heavy hitters and we are doing so in such a way that even Section is going after us, okay? You hang with us and you are going to be in a lot of danger. I can't have that. Not only could you get hurt, or killed, you could get one of us killed as well. We lead dangerous lives, and that's just not the lifestyle for you."

"I can take care of myself," Mara shouted.

"Yes, you certainly showed your badassitude by getting captured and then needing to be rescued," said Jamie. "Every girl that runs with me needs to be able to kick wholesale ass, all on her ownsome. "He hated being so cruel to the girl, but there was no way he was going to let her into their lives and have her discover the truth about his slaves. He looked her right in the eye and said, as coldly as he could, "You're a great lay, sweetie, but I can't be babysitting a groupie."

Mara's insides twisted up hearing those words. She could scarcely believe them. She loved him. Didn't that mean anything to him? Before she could get over the shock of his words, he parked in one of the campus lots. He got out and walked around to her side of the car. She locked the door and switched over to the driver's seat. She tried to start the car and steal and crash it, just to hurt him back, but the machine refused cooperation. Jamie opened the passenger side door and sat down. "Car's warded against theft, or locking me out of it," he said, matter-of-factly.

Mara let out a snarl of rage and got out of the car. She blinked back her tears and hugged her arms to her sides, to keep out the cold. She ran to her dormitory, desperate to get someplace where she could be alone and have herself a good cry. By the time she got inside her room, her heart and head were as cold as her limbs. She checked and saw that Julie wasn't there. She sat cross legged on her bed and focused. In a matter of a few heartbeats, she found herself in the prairie. A whirlwind of ice spun around her. The otter emerged from the Great River and paused, looking at her in wonder. "Spirit guide," she said, angrily, "teach me combat!"

"What kind of combat, Mara," her guide asked.

Mara's eyes flashed with wrath as she yelled, "Every kind!!"

Jamie sat in the car and watched her run across the quad until she was safe inside of her dormitory. He sat there and looked at her door for some time before he got out to sit behind the wheel. He took his phone out of his pocket and said, "Nova, see to it she gets her luggage. Leave it at her R.A.s room. Let the girl have her privacy." Nova confirmed receiving the order and retrieved the luggage from the trunk. Jamie started the car and drove to Bastion. He felt like shit.

Martin Harris sat in his office and sipped scotch. He finished reviewing the report filed by his L.A. office. He had sent them to Santa Barbara on a wild goose chase whose real intent was to ascertain if his family was alright. They were and Martin allowed himself a single tear of relief. He didn't sacrifice his family life so a rabid, young teen could one day threaten his loved ones. Measures had to be taken. His intercom came on and his assistant said, "Sir, Benjamin Johansson is here to see you." He had sent the three shapeshifters after "Uncle Ben", as his clan had started to call him, as soon as Jacobs had left his house.

Martin downed the rest of his glass and pressed the intercom button. "Send them in," he said. Lilah Marsh opened the door and held it open wide for the two old shapeshifters who were guiding a blank eyed Benjamin Johansson between them. They finished a spell in his mind and left him there. Lilah closed the door behind herself.

Ben's eyes regained their focus and he blinked. He looked around and realized where he was. "You do realize this means war, don't you," he said. "You've tossed our clan out of your organization, gotten Eric killed, imprisoned six of our name and now you've taken me. When the rest of the clan learns of my abduction, they'll come after you and you'll come to regret your actions. Profoundly so."

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers