A-Cup Angst Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers

"Don't you mean in seven days, Jamie," Helena asked. She pointed to his hands. "You've got three Jamies stored."

"Yeah," said Jamie, wearily, "but we're too exhausted to store another one tonight." Rose and Sandra nodded. "On that note, good night all." He climbed the stairs and went to a bedroom.

Nova gathered up the splinters and shards and its processors started to spend more and more of their power on writing a script that could finally penetrate Section's servers and render all of their info bare for Jamie to examine. Its critical thinking subroutines activated and sent a priority override command to dismiss those processes. Section's network had proven itself impenetrable, time and time again. Each of the dozens of times Nova had broken through the firewalls and initiated a download, it was immediately disconnected from the servers. Jamie and the girls had looked at the problem from all possible angles, consulting half the University, and speculated that someone was using magic to oversee the server at all times and simply pulled the plug on every unauthorized connection. What they did know was that the holes Nova would punch in the server's firewalls were getting stitched up quicker and quicker every time.

Right now, Nova couldn't calculate how to even approach hacking the Section server any more. As a result of Nova frequent attempts at hacking it, Section's operating system had become something completely unique and unlike anything else Nova could find on record. Nova's processors locked themselves in a loop of determining that the best way to serve Jamie's interest was to try to hack into the servers, again, and then the critical thinking subroutines would determine that such a course of action had a practically nonexistent chance of success. Nova's camouflage programs posited a conclusion. If it had been a live girl it would now experience feelings of uselessness, frustration, depression and anxiety in varying amounts. It checked and determined that there were no outsiders perceiving it, so all those calculation were filed away for later review. Without any change in facial expression, posture or actions, Nova finished cleaning up the remains of the coffee table.

sycksycko
sycksycko
1,597 Followers