All Comments on 'A-Cup Angst Ch. 08'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great Work, Looking forward to the Next Chapter

This is a great buildup to the response, It seems like it will be time for a little response, to use a quote from Pulp Fiction, "Time to Get Mid-evil on these Mother Fuckers"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Super!

I like that part A LOT!

Like all the other parts!

Please keep them coming fast!

sycksyckosycksyckoalmost 10 years agoAuthor
next chapters, next month

Sorry, but I've got a lot on my plate in RL at the moment and the next chapters won't be posted until next month. I'm writing chapters nine and ten concurrently and will post them probably only a few days apart, like I did with chapters four and five.

Thank you for your kind comments!

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 10 years ago

Very solid work. The pace was excellent and I'm very curious to see how much pain our protagonist deals out. There's a reckoning due....

Hurry up with the next installments. No excuses. Get 'em done!

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_ealmost 10 years ago
idea...

In a moment of desperation, why doesn't Jaime wear toe rings, or multiple rings on each finger and toe for that matter. I mean hell, couldn't he also just pierce every piece of skin on his body? He'd be a terminator!!

sycksyckosycksyckoalmost 10 years agoAuthor
rings

This is all very explained in chapter four.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

I am honestly not sure why I am still reading this. The story's been gettiing worse by the page in most parts. Jamie is one of the most insufferable characters I have ever read. His quite frequent emotional outbursts, rage issues and often idiotic behaviour with delusions of grandeur, has been done way over the top in my opinion. Makes him appear as a half-retarded, half-deranged sociopath, to be frank. I am glad I never had the misfortune to meet anyone(18 yrs old or otherwise) even remotely like Jamie in real life. I couldn't have stopped myself from beating the shit outta them. Daily. On general principle.

Also, the word 'snuff'. Don't you think, it's been overused more than a bit? After all the 'snuffing' you did in the last chapter, I'd have thought you've had your fill. But alas, no such luck.

sycksyckosycksyckoalmost 10 years agoAuthor
chapter eleven

I've submitted chapter eleven which addresses and explains all of your concerns about this story. Even if you hate the story, read chapter eleven. It might redeem the main character in your eyes. If not, it'll at least give you an explanation for his actions.

Thank you for reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hair

Jamie has salt and pepper hair...? He's 18 right? ... Right?

sycksyckosycksyckoalmost 10 years agoAuthor
earlier chapters

His hair greyed prematurely as a side effect of watching the torture tape of his mother.

Remember?

Marty99Marty99over 7 years ago
Enchated jewlelry

Jamie and the girls need to do aome jewelry lime felicity did to further expand their powers.

Great story, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jamie had put me off this series

Why is Jamie such as unlikable character? Is it because he is an arrogant, self-centered prick? Because he is physically and verbally abusive to his partners? Because he is irrational and unpredictably violent with no ability to control his temper?

No, I think the worst thing about Jamie is that, while all of the above are true of him, he either doesn't realise, or doesn't care enough to do anything about it. But when the main protagonist is throwing his girlfriend through a door and then the next day threatening to do it again if she isn't careful... well he may be the protagonist but he's not a hero. He's a violent, unstable vigilante who judges people for using their magic for personal gain as he sits in a private jet he bought with magic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES