All Comments on 'A-Cup Angst Ch. 10'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Still like it A LOT!

Very nice path you took here.

Opens up a lot of options!

Please keep writing!

devilschilddevilschildalmost 10 years ago
when is the next part of the story comin im hooked very well elaborated story line please keep writting

When is the next part of the story com in I'm hoomed very well plotted and elaborate story line please keep writing

sycksyckosycksyckoalmost 10 years agoAuthor
check out my user profile

...to find out when the next chapter is coming along. Just click my username.

The next chapter is coming in about two weeks.

new_readernew_readeralmost 10 years ago

Dude, did you get possessed by the 'snuff' spirit or something? You have been 'snuffing' shit right and left for the last 3 chapters.

You know, there's a much simpler, much more easy to use word for it. It's a pretty little 4-letter word called "KILL".

*(gasp) OMG! Ain't that the revelation of the decade! *

On another note, when do you suppose you're gonna get Jamie to GROW THE FUCK UP!?

sycksyckosycksyckoalmost 10 years agoAuthor
growing up

Chapter eleven sends Jamie on the road to adulthood and reasonable behavior. It's been submitted and should be online in a couple of days.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Vampire

How could their pet vampire travel with them to different cities? They had to stay outside cities once they left right? And had to be invited to countries to enter them.

sycksyckosycksyckoover 9 years agoAuthor
vampire limitations

When a vampire "eats" another vampire, their limitations are lifted. They no longer need any kind of invitation, have no limitations regarding travel and they don't need to "eat" humans or casters to keep their mind intact. Plus, they can drain another vamp without breaking a sweat.

However, this upgrade is not permanent. Uber-vamp Sylvie works for the french magic cops precisely so she can eat a vamp every decade or so.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
1599 Followers
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES