All Comments on 'A-Cup Angst'

by sycksycko

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
garybluegaryblueover 10 years ago
Great plot idea

✰✰✰✰✰, but don't get silly with the bimbo shit; that's just boring.

billyjim55billyjim55over 10 years ago

I agree, dont get silly with the bimbo stuff. I do love the idea of him turning the tables on them though. I also hope you dont let us hang to long for the next chapters. ty/ bill

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalover 10 years ago
Agreed

Taking the stupid bimbo thing too far is a quick way to kill a story. A harem of smart, motivated, dedicated slaves can make a master's life wonderful, but a bimbo requires constant maintenance.

No problem with some harsh payback, but keep it "real".

Good solid writing and an entertaining premise. Very much looking forward to the next installment!

DB71DB71over 10 years ago
Is there going ...

to be a chapter 2 or do you plan to write a sequel under a different title? That's assuming you are going to write more to this story. If you are not, can someone else pick up where you left off? And if you are going to write an ending here, do you take sugestions or ideas from the readers?

As far as this story goes, I'm in agreement that turning Sonya into a powerless bimbo does take away from the story. It limits choices, which limits where and how farbyou can take the story.

DB71

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More please :)

I love this story of yours and will be eagerly awaiting the next installment(s).

However, I also echo the others' sentiments about bimbification. Like Ferrumitzal said, smart, motivated, and dedicated slaves are vastly more stimulating than mindless bimbos.

That said, I also like the fact that this bimbification is punishment / revenge for having been particularly shitty to him. After all, the bitches (Sonya and Helena) absolutely do deserve it.

Therefore, my recommendation is that you allow Jamie to revel in this little bit of sadism, but also keep it in check and don't go overboard with it. You actually left yourself with the necessary opening.

- "her ability to concentrate on things other than sex **or fulfilling his orders**."

If one of his orders is something like "always take care of me, yourself, and your sister slaves," then that could mean she'd usually be able to use a pretty decent amount of her brain, without being able to concentrate on anything he doesn't want her to.

sycksyckosycksyckoover 10 years agoAuthor
second chapter

I have a definite second chapter in mind, I just need a day to myself to type it up.

And I'm not going to find one until the hollidays pass.

The bimbification I had in mind was a little different than the ones you can usually find on this site. You'll have to wait until chapter two to see how it goes.

A sneak peek of chapter two?

Jamie and Helena butt heads and the winner takes all!

JasonRTaylorJasonRTayloralmost 9 years ago
Close but...

The story lost me when his price of Sonya was the destruction of the teen girl's entire future.

Not only beyond harsh, but ridiculously impractical.

Also, while it is your story, a universal trope in magic stories is that Real love cannot be forced.

J

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

amazing!

antimatterdynamiteantimatterdynamite5 months ago

damn this is the best WTF story ever... i honestly think you came up with a more convincing soft magic system than most high budget movies ...

UncleFester623UncleFester6232 months ago

Wonderful story! Mean girls turned slave girls...with big boobs. Perfect!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersycksycko@sycksycko
January 18th 2024 Guess who's submitting a story for the Valentine's Day contest! Yup, it's this guy!! Also, there are a few of you who are still interested in reading new chapters of A Loner Mentalist. Well, good news, further chapters are coming in early February, as well...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES