A-Cup Angst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jamie gaped long at the beautiful girl in disbelief at what she was saying. He had no idea how much of what she was saying was the spell's fault and how much was genuine. She did say she had always had such fantasies. Hearing a girl declare him to be the object of her dreams shook him to the very core. No girl had ever even blown him a kiss before. His plans for Sandra changed. He was going to keep her with him forever.

He finally shook himself and ordered her to follow him to his parents' bedroom. Upstairs, safe from the view of Helena Worth's house, he ordered her to strip her panties, and she did. After he took off his own clothes, he ordered her to lie down on his parents' bed.

Sandra was eagerly awaiting him on the bed. Jamie took a few moments to enjoy the sight and then pounced. Sandra passively accepted his mauling of her breasts and thought of how much more pleasing he will find her, after he fucks her, and they double in size. In a few moments, he started to fumble with his cock on the entrance of her pussy. She took hold of him with one hand and spread her outer lips with the other.

Jamie sank into her with a long, drawn out sigh. The heat, the tight pressure from everywhere at once, the wet friction were maddening. He started to pump in and out of her, going deeper with each thrust. His hips seemed to be running on autopilot as his cock transmitted more and more pleasure to his brain. In a few minutes, he ejaculated in her and then passed out on top of her, overwhelmed by his first ever orgasm.

Sandra reveled in the sensation of his hot semen being in her womb, for just a few moments before it was absorbed into her body. Her breasts grew, despite the weight on them, and Sandra knew her spell was completed. She also knew, without a doubt in her mind, that she would forever be obedient to Jamie Jacobs, her new owner. She dozed lightly with a wide grin.

Jamie woke up feeling somewhat tired, but also happy. He had just popped his cherry in earnest. As he took a deep breath, he noted that Sandra's breasts were now about a D cup size. "You love and obey me," he ordered the girl, "Always tell me the truth. Is your spell finished?"

"Yes, it is," said Sandra dreamily, "They've grown as big as I wanted them to. If you want them bigger, I can-"

"No, no, that's enough," exclaimed Jamie. Sandra was looking a bit frightened. "They're perfect the way they are," he said and meant it. Now Sandra had a wide smile on her face. Jamie checked the bedside alarm clock. He had about an hour until his bratty kid sister came home from soccer practice and a half hour more until his parents got home. It was his turn to make dinner and he knew he had to buy the ingredients with the cash he made at the electronics store where he worked part time.

He turned his attention back to Sandra, who was gazing up at him in adoration. "How much money do you have," he asked.

By the time they got back from the supermarket, where Sandra bought the ingredients with her own cash, Jamie had gotten enough information from her to refine his plan. He ordered her to keep his plans a secret, particularly from the other witches, and to never reveal her status as his slave. Sandra made dinner for his family and left ten minutes before his sister got home, his orders first and foremost in her mind. Now he had a slave and a proper plan for the future. Life was good.

On Tuesday, Rose sidled up to him after school and spoke a few words of power. She ordered him to be silent and follow her to her car. She drove them to the make out point and parked. She ordered him to relax, get hard and enjoy himself. Jamie barely suppressed his grin, and watched as Rose got out and beckoned him to follow. She sat on the hood of her car and spread her legs, showing him she was not wearing panties under her plaid skirt.

She ordered him to fuck her and be quick about it. Jamie opened his fly, moved his briefs to the side and penetrated her. Rose started to squeeze him with her vaginal muscles and Jamie picked up the rhythm. He changed the angle of his penetration and started to feel even more friction across the head of his cock. He quickly came inside her. Rose pushed him off and got off the hood of her car. She pulled her top up and admired her boobs.

Jamie took a flask from his pocket and drained it. It was a potion Sandra brewed for him last night, and gave to him in class today. He felt reinvigorated. Rose turned around to order Jamie to get in the car, but stopped and stared at his rock hard erection. She smiled and resumed her position on the hood of her car. "Fuck me again, stud," she purred lustily, "Make it fast, hard and cum inside me."

Jamie proceeded to do just that. Sandra had told him that Rose was going to take him today and that she would probably be his in just two fuckings. The potion was there to make sure that happened today. Jamie was not as sensitive as earlier, so Rose started to look bored. After a while she started to gyrate on the hood to put pressure on her clit.

In a few more minutes, she came, wailing like a banshee. The spasms of her pussy around his cock finally sent Jamie over the edge, and he emptied himself into her again. The heat from his loins temporarily blinded him with pleasure. He was fighting the creeping darkness that beckoned to him in the aftermath of the rutting. When Jamie caught his breath, Rose was looking at him in mute confusion. "You love and obey me," he wheezed. Rose's face cleared of all doubts and she started to look at him in pure adoration.

Jamie ordered Rose to check if her spell was complete and she said it was. She even produced a bra of her desired size and modeled it for him shamelessly. He ordered her to drive him home and fell into the rear seat heavily. He was completely drained. When she drove him to the beginning of his street, he had summoned enough strength to walk, so he had her stop and park there. He gave her standing orders to keep him from being discovered and some special ones for her and Sandra, concerning Sonya. After that, he went home to sleep.

On Wednesday morning, Jamie was one happy trooper. He went to school practically skipping all the way there. Helena and Sonya were particularly mean that day and even Jamie took a few barbs in his side. He just shrugged them off. He knew Sonya was coming for him the next day, but he also knew it would take him a few more sessions to get her to her desired size.

During study period, his slaves Sandra and Rose gave him a note. Jamie read it carefully when he was alone and nearly whooped in joy. After school, he piled into Rose's car with Sandra and they took off to Rose's house. She had the house alone for the week, as her mom was out of town on business.

After a brief necking session, Jamie ordered the girls to cast the spell they cast on Saturday. This time, the girls asked for a beauty mark on their cheeks, a boon they would be granted by merely looking at Jamie's seed. Jamie named as their prices half their sorcerous powers and twice the life force they took from him in both the spells.

Jamie took his clothes off and sat down in a cozy armchair. He ordered Rose and Sandra to make out and touch one another while they stripped each other. The sight of two hot, 18 year old girls kissing and undressing each other made Jamie hard in seconds. He ordered them to undress each other more quickly and then ordered Rose to mount him.

As Rose started to hump up and down his shaft, Jamie was mesmerized by the sight of Sandra licking one of her breasts and pinching the other one. Before long, he felt his balls tighten and then explode in Rose's tight pussy. He felt faint and weak for a moment, and then he felt stronger than ever before.

His whole being was suffused with a power he had never felt before. He felt like his old self, but enhanced in ways he didn't even suspect possible.

Jamie stood up, gently deposited the exhausted Rose on the coffee table, and turned to Sandra with a predatory gleam in his eye. Sandra was rubbing her thighs together. Jamie grabbed her by the throat and began to rub his hand all over her pussy. Her juices were leaking all over her thighs. He bent her over the back of the chair and started to plough into her from behind. He was rock hard and her soft flesh was parting before him.

He leaned a bit to the side and enjoyed the sight of Sandra's massive tits swaying around and slapping the back of the chair with each thrust. Her hot pussy was so wet he felt next to no resistance, just pressure from all sides. He felt like he had died and gone to heaven. He came with several strong spurts. Again, he felt a bit weak, but soon he felt stronger and healthier than ever.

Jamie had Rose cart them off to their respective homes and gave the orders for tomorrow. He admired Sandra's new beauty mark. It was a minor change, but it made her face truly spectacularly beautiful, and he liked her taste. Jamie ignored the fights that greeted him at home and went to sleep. He dreamed of angels.

Sonya was pissed off. Rose and Sandra cast the spell again and drained the boy of more life force. The very same life force she was going to harvest to make her breasts grow. They had a bitter shouting match and Helena, who had been too busy flirting with boys to notice the recent developments, stayed out of it. When Sonya started to make some vague, but menacing threats, Helena quickly jumped in to try and defuse the situation. Rose was as strong as Helena and Sonya put together, magically speaking, and Sandra was even stronger than that.

As Helena reminded Sonya that she would stay out of any throw down, the fight left Sonya in a hurry. The girls shared a tense few moments before apologies started to fly to and fro. It was finally decided that Helena would go on a date with the football quarterback, while Rose and Sandra assisted Sonya with harvesting Jamie's life force.

Rose discreetly sent Jamie a text informing him of their success.

When Sonya showed up at Rose's house, Jamie was already there, and looking like he was in trance. The girls reiterated their contrite apologies and agreed that Sonya would have sex with Jamie all night here, in Rose's mom's bed, and that Rose and Sandra would be on hand to assist. They told Sonya that they spelled Jamie's family to not notice he was absent until tomorrow night, and that they gave him a potion that would make him recover his erection in no time. Both of those things were true, but they were done on Jamie's orders.

Rose offered Sonya a potion that would prevent her from getting sore from all the fucking and enable her to feel a whole lot of pleasure. Sonya blushed a deep crimson and mutely accepted the glass. She drained it in one gulp. Sonya barely had time to ask Rose which bed they could use before her legs gave out. Jamie caught her and lay her down on the couch.

Sonya felt uneasy that Jamie could be so alert and spry all of a sudden, but she started to have difficulty forming thoughts. She felt like she was flying while encased in concrete at the same time. Jamie chuckled. Before Sonya could even register it, he and the two other girls began chanting a spell. When they finished, she became alert and scared. They had cast a spell on her, and they used a potion to amplify it. Sonya was not a powerful witch, or a knowledgeable one, but she knew that meant big trouble for her.

"What did you do," she asked of Rose and Sandra.

"They only did as I ordered them to," said Jamie. Sonya's eyes darted between their faces and she could not believe what she was seeing. Rose and Sandra suddenly displayed devotion to Jamie. It was as plain to see as the light of day. Sonya's mind could only rebel against it in horror.

"Don't worry," Jamie said, "you will very soon join my newly formed harem." Sonya's eyes and mouth were open wide in horror. "You see, I named a price on Saturday. Your big boobies come at the price of your freedom. And, as you can tell, I'm gonna soon order you to cast a second spell and name an even bigger price."

Sonya's limbs would not work. The spell left her with next to no control over her muscles, absolutely no control of her power and she realized with dread that she was Jamie's to do with, as he saw fit. She cried and begged. Jamie listened with an ugly smile on his face and merely nodded along. She started to scream at them all in rage, threatening bloody reprisals.

When Sonya started repeating the same pleas for mercy over and over again, Jamie merely reminded her of some of the things she said to him, or about him, over the years and that left her in stunned silence. Jamie, Rose and Sandra did another quick chant and laid their hands on Sonya's face. Now, Sonya was completely paralyzed. All she could do was dart her eyes around and blink.

Rose and Sandra took her clothes off gently, and then helped Jamie carry her to bed. Jamie laid her down gently and Sandra undressed him. Rose applied a salve to Sonya's pussy. Jamie looked down at Sonya in triumph. Sonya's eyes pleaded with him mutely before she noticed that Rose and Sandra were undressing each other and kissing.

She stared in disgust at the two girls as they started to massage each other's breasts. Jamie was getting hard looking at them. Sonya was alarmed when her fellow witches lay down in a sixty-nine position right next to her, just out of her line of sight and she could no longer see them clearly, but she could hear them. The two were slurping at each other's snatch with wild abandon.

Jamie watched the other two girls as he mounted Sonya and guided himself into her wet cunt. It was the pinnacle of humiliation. Sonya cried mutely, tears streaking through her mascara as he penetrated her. She was now lubricated against her will and penetrated by a worthless loser that was ogling other girls WHILE he was fucking her inert body. Sonya pretended she wasn't there, she pretended this wasn't happening, she tried to think of anything that would take her mind off the smells in the room, off the sounds of sex and the jostling of her body.

After a few minutes, Jamie made a face Sonya thought was funny and grunted. With distress, Sonya noted he had cum in her, and his cum was absorbed. She strained her eyes all the way down and could make out her breasts growing. She was now somewhere between a B and a C cup.

Jamie caught his breath and resumed watching the action next to them. Sonya could feel his cock softening and hope sprang inside her. Maybe the incapacitation spell would expire before he transformed her into his slave, maybe she could get loose somehow. He couldn't last much longer, could he? She noted with dread that a growing part of her wished he could.

As if in answer to her thoughts, Jamie got hard again and started to plow into her with renewed vigor. The sounds of Rose and Sandra orgasming messily right next to her were impossible to ignore. The fact that she couldn't see them, only made them figure highly in her mind. After he came the second time, Sonya noted, with distress, that she had been quite close to orgasm herself. She checked her boobs and saw they were now C cups. If Jamie could cum into her two more times, she would be finished.

Jamie's soft cock slipped out of her, and Sonya cried tears of relief. Jamie ordered Rose and Sandra to stop. He took out a small flask from his pants and uncorked it. He drained the thing and looked at Sonya's face. "Girls," he said to Rose and Sandra, "hold her head up, I want her to see this."

Rose and Sandra repositioned themselves on either side of Sonya and gently lifted her head off the pillow. Sonya now noted, in panic and simultaneous yearning, that Jamie was once again rock hard. He knelt between her spread legs, put his erection next to her entrance and lifted her knees. He pushed in and Sonya would have screamed at the displacement of her pussy walls. Was she more sensitive, or was he even bigger than before?

"All right, girls, time for some fun," exclaimed the sweaty boy, "Rose, Sandra, you two pleasure Sonya, I want her to come a few times now, just to humiliate her before she becomes my slave." Sonya was now torn between pure dread and pure ecstasy. Rose started to gently kiss her face and stroke her breasts. Sandra was kissing her nipples and stroking her tummy. Sonya was losing herself in a sea of pleasure and inevitable subjugation. She was becoming less and less sure her enslavement was a bad thing.

Before long, she came and Jamie followed her closely. When Rose lifted her head to kiss Jamie, Sonya noted how huge her tits looked in Sandra's small hands. "Just one more and you're done," exclaimed Sandra with a broad, happy smile on her face.

Jamie looked Sonya in the eye, "Cum with me now and become my obedient slave!" Sonya couldn't disobey his order and when he came again in a few minutes, she had an orgasm which erased all her worries. Jamie nearly passed out with the exertions of the night. He wrapped his arms around his newest slave and rolled them to the side before falling asleep.

In the morning, Jamie felt as invigorated and powerful as ever. Apparently, he now had life force to spare. After a bountiful breakfast he shared with his slave witches, he ordered Sonya to cast again the bodily modification spell that was her downfall. He ordered her to ask for a perfect waist to hip ratio. He named as her price all of her sorcerous power, twice the life force both spells required and her ability to concentrate on things other than sex or fulfilling his orders.

After the spell was finished, Sonya looked panicked and the other two girls asked him if that was not a bit excessive.

"Excessive," he asked incredulously. "Excessive?! After what the four of you did to me?! Excessive?!" He pinched the bridge of his nose to try to calm down. The girls looked ready to bolt. "I am ordering all three of you to consider this punishment just and merciful. Sonya, you are going to be a cunt to be fucked and that is all your life will ever be, understand?!"

Sonya nodded, sniffling away tears. Jamie sat down in front of her and, speaking in a soft voice, gave her a series of orders to ensure she would not reveal anything about him, or the other girls, to anyone. He also ordered her to truly love him. "Now," he said, reconcilliatorily, "Let's all gather 'round and think and discuss. Sonya, it'll be weeks before you're a drooling, oversexed retard and I need all three of you to put your brains and books together and find me a way to enslave Helena Worth. Ok?"

"We should try to get her to cast the modification spell again," offered Rose.

"Yes, but how," inquired Sandra. "You heard her. She's abso-friggin-lutely perfect. What could we possibly encourage her to change on herself?" All three girls bowed their heads in thought and concentration as Jamie looked at them expectantly. After a few minutes of silence, he slapped the table in frustration.

"This is not going to work," he declared. "I think we should do her like we did Sonya here," he rubbed her thigh and she responded with a warm smile, "an incapacitation potion, and then the chant, and then rape or... something to enslave her. Hm?"

The girls nodded their assent, but they didn't know of any spell that would accomplish the permanent enslavement bit. Jaime listened to their thoughts and complaints, but his patience soon expired. "Alright, girls," he declared finally, "there are many things still unknown, but that doesn't matter. I'm ordering you to do the research and come up with suggestions by next weekend. We have all day today until we are missed and we are going to fuck our brains out." He laid a gentle hand on Sonya's shoulder. "Don't worry, sweet thing, I'm not going to cum in or on you until after we've enslaved Helena. Then, you'll be fucked!" He guffawed at his double entendre and the girls parroted his laugh.