All Comments on 'A Cup of Tea Bk. 01'

by soppingwetpanties

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Another Hit on your hands here...

Wow. Really strong start to this story, and very happy to see your promise of more to follow. Was probably your most detailed story to date, and while this meant that it took quite some time to get to the 'action' it definitely helped to set the scene in such a believable way. I feel you've always been good at world-building in your stories and this was the most effective example so far.

The excitement at the end has me eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Would love to think you've already finished the entire thing and will be drip-feeding it over the coming days and weeks, but am definitely prepared to wait for the follow-up to a story I enjoyed as much as this one. Great work!

BBeinhartBBeinhartalmost 5 years ago
Yes, WOW!

Plot, depth, hotness - this sorry has it all!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Your best work so far

I love the depth and richness of the story and the slow way it builds. Looking forward to many more chapters, as Keiko explores the intensity of his submission.

RondeevuRondeevualmost 5 years ago
Amazing

You are without a doubt, the best author of erotic material I have ever read. The depth and imagery are excellent. Can't wait for more....

yukonnightsyukonnightsalmost 5 years ago
Nicely Done

I enjoyed your story, and the nice word crafting which brought such intimacy between reader and characters. Definitely looking forward to Ch.2! A 4 is way too low, so I'll go 5 !

I think you asked for feedback, forgive me if you didn't; There was only one issue that stuck out to me, and it's one I know is hard to manage in short stories like these. I felt Dax's capitulation felt rushed and somewhat unbelievable. To go from a confident womanizer to a kind considerate submissive would probably take more time in real life. It didn't interfere with this being a nice Chapter 1, but it did stand out to me—for what it's worth. (As an example; An inner dialogue in Dax's head might have been helpful in which he reflected back on his younger years and how he had worked so hard to learn how to change from being an eager to please kind of guy and put on a bold alpha front...and now, confused and defeated she had wiped that all out in one meeting...and it felt so good to just be himself as you showed in the kitchen scene... or something to ease the transition to sub???)

erktecerktecalmost 5 years ago
Oh Wow!!!!!

Perfect. Simply perfect. A perfect, blend of pace, detail, tension....and eroticism...Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well done!

Great character development and story telling! Delicious anticipation! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good

Yes, it is good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Truly excellent build up!

Very nice!

SubMwriterSubMwriteralmost 3 years ago

Amazing story. Loved the slow burn. The mysticism. Intensity. Brilliant, thank you for writing it.

sm8100sm8100over 2 years ago

Excellent writing.

Will527Will527over 1 year ago

Awesome, just awesome. Just what a man loves, to be teased and then "made" to do what he really wants and needs. Deliciously taunting.

cmj711cmj71111 months ago

Now that's foreplay.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Clever premise.

Mostly all setup.

Something missing, but not yet sure what,

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersoppingwetpanties@soppingwetpanties
Reading and writing erotic literature gets my panties wet. 4-13-17 I'm really excited that Chapters 7-9 of the Abyss will debut this weekend. I've been thinking about the future of Justine for quite a while. These chapters will open the door for a whole host of possibiliti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES