A Cure for Vasha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vasha thought back. "Euh... Well, there was a town. It is west and north from here, I think. Bigtree, it is called, because there is a big tree in the middle of it. There was a barmaid there, she showed me about heartroot powder. I fucked no smallfolk before that. She had two sisters, and then there was a medicine-seller, and three girls who ran a smithy. The tavern-owner, a farmer lady-"

Sumi held up a hand. "No, no, I just need to know who you had sex with who had the sickness, not everyone you met."

"I did do sex with them."

Naala was looking at her curiously now, but Sumi laughed. "Really? All of them?"

"Yes. Them and more. That was just one town. After that there was another town, and a third. Since I learned about heartroot I have had sex with..." She counted in her head. "Twenty women, maybe? I am bigger than all the men they have ever seen, so once they see me naked all of them want to fuck at least once."

"Do you have sex with men at all?"

"Of course not!"

"Hmm. Okay, any of the women you had sex with, did they have spots on their vulva?"

"Their what?"

Without the slightest bit of hesitation, Sumi spread her legs and pointed to her vagina. The skin of her lips was a darker shade of blue than the rest of her, and what little hair she had down there was just as silvery-white as the hair on her head. "The vulva is the outside parts of the pussy. The lips, the flower, the, um... Naala, what is the Norðmol word for cliso?"

"Snipin. How do you know 'vulva' but not that?"

"Right, the snipin." Vasha didn't recognize either of the words that they used for it, but she knew a clitoris when it was pointed out to her. "Did you have sex with any women who had warts or pimples on these parts?"

"Yes, I think so. She told me that it was just regular pimples. Like the kind on the face or shoulders."

Sumi clicked her tongue. "She lied. If you ever meet another woman with spots on her cunt, don't fuck her or you'll get sick all over again. Was she the only one?"

"Aye, I think so."

"What was the name of the town she lives in, where was it, and how long ago was this?"

"Euh... A moon ago, maybe? But I did not get sick until just a few days ago."

"The sickness stays inside of you, and doesn't come out for some time after you catch it. A month with no signs is normal. And the place?"

"She was in Drumersberg, at the foot of the Thunderhead mountains. I grew up on the Thunderhead, and I was thinking of going back, but... Well, that is not important. Drumersberg is where this woman was."

"Right then!" Sumi clapped her hands together. "Naala, it looks like we're going to Drumersberg. Hopefully it hasn't spread farther than that, and hopefully only a few people are sick."

"Hold on," said Naala. "You mentioned heartroot. That's a plant that prevents pregnancy. Why would you need it if you only have sex with women?"

Ah, there it was. Vasha was hoping that they would pick up on that. Before coming down from the Thunderhead she would have just shown them her cock (the smallfolk never believed her when she simply told them she had one) and asked if they wanted to fuck, but she was beginning to learn their ways. All of them had a strange fetish for subtlety that was unheard of amongst her own people. Teasing them with hints and vague suggestions- making them curious and interested- was usually better for getting them to spread their legs than being blunt. She was glad that she hadn't gotten her pants off before they'd discovered her. For now she would play things slowly. Ease them into discovering what was between her legs. It had taken much of her focus to keep her gaze off of Sumi's great voluptuousness to keep herself from getting hard, and she wasn't going to waste that effort by telling them now. "Well, it is because-"

"It's because she has a cock, obviously."

Vasha and Naala both stared at Sumi. "What? It is obvious, isn't it? If you only have sex with women there's no other reason for you to need heartroot, as Naala said, and you mentioned your balls earlier, after you left our breakfast in the mud."

"I did?"

"You did, yes."

"I thought that I misheard her," Naala muttered.

"Oh, and it got hard while you were sleeping. I could see it through your pants. Very nice, by the way. I'm surprised that you've found so many women willing to ride that monster." She eyed Vasha's biceps. "They were willing, weren't they?"

"Of course they were! I am no raper!"

"But... You have breasts. Big ones!" said Naala. "And hips... How can a woman have a cock?"

"I don't know. I just do. I was born with it. It is not so rare, among my folk."

"You've seen stranger, Naala," said Sumi. "I'm just as strange, from a certain point of view. You remember that village in Lonia, where they were convinced that I had painted myself blue and I was stuffing my tunic with wool?"

"I am guessing," said Vasha with a great sigh of feigned annoyance, "that you will want to see it then?" When they'd found her she couldn't have seemed very fuck-worthy, but if she acted aloof and teasy, like smallfolk liked, she still might have a chance to lay with one of them.

"No, not really," said Naala. "I believe you. As Sumi says, I've seen stranger."

"There's need to show us if you don't want to," said Sumi with an air of honest nonchalance.

Oh.

"So. Drumersberg. I've never visited it, but I know where it is. On horseback, we should be able to make it there within a week." Naala scooped up one of her books and squeezed a page between her fingers. "These are as dry as they will get here, I think. The air is too damp. The tavern in Overlook had a nice, big fireplace. I can dry them there, and see about getting us some food for the road."

Sumi stood and stretched slowly, like a cat, thrusting her arms up into the air and her breasts outward. It made for quite a sight, since she was still naked. "I suppose we've tarried here long enough, haven't we? In truth, I didn't expect that I would wear you out so quickly last night." She giggled and said something in her singsong language that made Naala turn as red as an apple all the way down to her shoulders before switching back to Norðmol again. "I'll have to put clothes on again. What a chore."

Naala began packing away her books, and Sumi started to don her clothes. "So this is it?" said Vasha. "You want nothing else in return for helping me? Just answers to your questions?"

"I told you, you owe me nothing." said Sumi, shimmying her hips as she put her pants back on. It made her breasts wobble in a way that was incredibly hard to look away from. Even Naala stared. "Destroying sicknesses of the groin is my sworn and sacred duty." She grabbed a thick, purple, woolen robe from her bag and started to put it on. "However! It was very rude of you to rifle through Naala's things. I would think that you were a petty thief if I didn't already know that the fine, good folk of... Where did you say you are from?"

"Euh... The Thunderhead Mountains."

"Right, if I didn't know that you Thunderhead folk were good people." She smiled the sweetest, most innocent little smile- type of smile that men would kill to have aimed at them. "So of course, you didn't actually steal anything, but you did destroy something that was very precious to my beloved. I'm sure it was an accident, but I still think it would be very good of you to replace it for her, don't you?"

"What are you talking about? Who is your beloved?"

Both women fixed Vasha with a curious stare, and comprehension dawned on her.

"What? The two of you are..." She looked back and forth between them. "Betrothed!?"

Both of them laughed. "Well, I'm not opposed to that, but Naala hasn't quite gotten around to asking me yet."

"My parents want me to give them grandchildren," said Naala with a wry grin. "I would hate to disappoint them."

"Oh, as if there would ever be a chance of that, even if you never met me. Honestly though, you found us naked together in a hot spring well away from town. What did you think we were doing?"

"Bathing!" cried Vasha. "How would you... You both have pussies! How do you fuck?"

"Often, and in a great wonderful variety of ways," giggled Sumi. "But that is beside the point. Naala cared a great deal for the book that you tossed in the mud. If you must hold yourself in my debt, then I charge you with replacing it for her."

"This is not so great a debt, I guess. But... I cannot read. How would I know it?"

"It's called The Tales of Tuula of the River," said Naala. "Just remember the river woman and the name Tuula, and most bookswains will know what you're talking about. Mine was written in Vishana, but I can read Norðmol and Shalian almost as well. There is a shop in Þickbaum, not too far from here. I would start there."

"Big-tree town! I know of it! But that is not where you are going. How am I to find you, once I have found this book?"

"You said yourself that Drumersberg is near your home," said Sumi. "That's where we will be. And if we're not, just ask them where the blue woman with the gigantic breasts went. I'm sure they'll remember me."

Both women had finished dressing now, bedecked in furs, with their bags over their shoulders. "Well, we must be off now. People to do, things to see, and all that. Fare you well!"

And just like that, they walked off into the forest. Vasha scratched her head and started to put her jacket back on.

Her stomach rumbled. She still hadn't eaten. The bread and cheese had come back up out of her practically before they'd even reached her stomach.

"Hey!" she shouted after them. "Wait! I have a request!"

---

The inn was one of the smallest that Vasha had yet encountered in the lands of the smallfolk. The common room was half the size of the one at the Dancing Dog in Bigtree, but it was warmed by a merry little fireplace, and the food was good.

Sumi was off somewhere- she and Naala had been conversing in their strange language before splitting up when they reached the small town of Overlook, but neither of them had bothered to tell Vasha where she was going. Now she was alone with Naala in the inn.

Naala sat in one of the wooden chairs by the fireplace with her books fanned out around it, though she had been careful to not place them too close to the flames. One of them was in her hands, and she had been reading in silence for the entire time that it had taken Vasha to eat the bread, stew, and cheese that she'd bought for her. She sat in a strange way, with her legs crossed even though she was in a chair at a table, and every once in a while she chewed idly on her fingernails.

When Vasha could stand the quiet no longer, some time after she finished eating, she said, "So, I am indebted to you two times now. One for your book and one for the meal you have given me."

It took her a few moments before she looked up from her book. "Huh? What was that?"

Vasha repeated herself.

"I'll be happy if you just replace my book for me, truthfully."

She went back to reading. There was a distant thumping noise as the innkeeper cut meat for more stew in the kitchen a room away. A cold breeze whispered in through a gap in the door. The inn's cat sauntered into the room and curled up next to Naala's books without making a sound.

"So, er... How did you get your scar?" asked Vasha desperately.

"Hmm? Oh. Which one?"

"The one on your side. I saw it when you jumped out of the hot spring." Vasha hadn't been paying it much mind at the time, but it was long and thin, and ran from the back of her shoulder all the way down to the front of her hip on her left side. It large enough that it hadn't been completely covered by the chest-wrap she was wearing earlier, though she had a tunic on now.

"Pirate cutlass, when I was twelve." She went back to reading again.

"What!? That must be a very good story!"

"Not really." She didn't even look up from her book that time, but she must have sensed that Vasha wanted more. She sighed, and said, "I grew up in a little fishing village in Vishanatar. One day, pirates came. I was a stupid child, so I tried to fight them off. I almost died. My parents almost died. Some of my friends did die. It is a bad story, and a bad memory."

"But you didn't die. So it wasn't as bad as it could be, yes?"

Naala frowned at that. "How did you get your scars? The ones on your stomach. It looks like you were mauled by a bear."

"I was mauled by a bear."

"Oh."

Vasha laughed and slapped the table. "See! You want more now, yes? It is too big of a story to fit in just seven words!"

"Six words."

"What?"

"It was six words. 'I was mauled by a bear'. So was mine, actually." Naala furrowed her brow. "Did you do that on purpose?"

"Did I do what on purpose?"

"Clearly not. Nevermind." Again, she went back to reading.

"It was a big bear, you see, and I had no weapons. If I had a spear I would have killed her quickly, but I had only my hands. 'Bloodclaw', we called her, because she had blood always on her claws from the hunters she killed."

"How creative," said Naala dryly.

Vasha didn't know what that word meant, but it sounded like a compliment, so she puffed out her chest a little bit and continued on. "My beloved, Kola, was betrothed to me, but her sire demanded a gift for her brideprice, and what would be better for the second greatest hunter on the Thunderhead than the pelt of the most dangerous bear?"

"Second greatest?"

Vasha smiled. "Kola was the second greatest hunter, because I was the greatest. Nobody ever bested Bloodclaw, so I climbed to her cave in the dead of night-"

"Why?"

"Eh? Why what?"

"Why wait until the dead of night to fight a bear? Why not do it in the daylight, when you can see? And for that matter, why go straight for the deadliest bear? Assuming you got to choose her brideprice, why not try for something less dangerous? And if you were able to pick the time of the battle, why on earth would you not bring a weapon?"

"Ah," said Vasha. "To these, I have no answer. This may surprise you, but I was not very smart when I was younger, and love can make even very wise women do very stupid things."

That seemed to catch her by surprise. She set her book down on the table and leaned back in her chair. "Well, I'll not argue with you there. What happened?"

"I almost strangled her, but she got me in the stomach with her claws. I had broken two of her legs by then, so she limped off, and I crawled away and almost bled to death. I think that I would like to finish our fight, one day, but if I do, it will not be for Tola's hand. When my tribe's healer made me well enough to walk again I found her in my hut with my sister's cock in her mouth. Xwache kraer."

"Your sister has one too then?"

"Aye, and she teased me always about how it is bigger than mine. I have better balls though."

"Lovely."

Lovely. Full of love. It was a strange word, but it had to be a compliment, didn't it? "You know, you look much like one of my folk. Your skin and hair are dark, like us. Before I came down from the mountain I thought that all smallfolk were pale and white."

"Everyone looks like me in Vishanatar. There are millions of us."

"What is a million?"

"One thousand thousands."

"Oh. That is a lot. Do all Vishanatar women have breasts like yours?"

Naala blushed a little at that, which Vasha knew could be good or bad. She blushed a lot around Sumi, when they had been talking earlier, so it was probably good. "No. Mine are larger than most."

"Yours are bigger than most smallfolk's, but smallfolk almost all have tiny tits. My own are not small among my folk, but they are not big either. Yours are bigger than mine, I think, and they look very huge on you because you are short. And you are very beautiful. If you went to the Thunderhead you would have men begging at your feet for the right to sire children on you, and any woman with manparts would be happy to take you as a wife."

Naala had her head cocked to the side now. "Are you... Are you trying to flirt with me?"

"Yes? Maybe. What is flirting? Does it end with fucking?"

"It won't this time."

Xwache! "If you are worried about making my cock fit, I have magic to make it work," said Vasha desperately. "There would be no pain. It feels very good, even for smallfolk."

"That's not the issue here."

"Then what is the issue?"

"Well, for one, the very first thing you did when you met her was destroy her favorite book," said Sumi.

Vasha jumped so forcefully that she knocked over her chair, banged both of her legs on the table, and fell down on her arse. (Thankfully, this time she did not land on her balls.) Sumi was sitting on the table behind her, swinging her legs and smiling. She was leaning forward, and the great valley of cleavage that she was showing would have been formidable even for the most buxom of Vasha's folk.

"When did you come in!?" cried Vasha.

"Right around when you were speaking of the bear. I'm quiet as a cat when I want to be!" she said with a giggle.

Vasha looked at Naala. "You could see her behind me the whole time! Why did you say nothing?"

Naala shrugged. "It seemed rude to interrupt you. Are the horses ready?"

"They are!" said Sumi. "We can set out whenever we'd like."

"The cold season is coming, and I'd like to be done with Drumersberg and head south before the snows start coming down in force. We should leave today. There's still plenty of daylight left."

"Aye, Lord Warden Naala!"

"Lord Warden?" said Vasha as she regained her feet. "This is a leader of soldiers, yes? You are a leader?"

Naala rolled her eyes. "I'm not a Lord Warden. She's joking."

"Oh, but you're the Lord Warden of my heart, my love!" Sumi laughed and blew her a kiss.

"I'm a knight. Nothing more."

"Oh, come now! You say that as if becoming a knight of the Chrysanthemum Order is as easy as walking up to their castle and asking for a job!"

"You can do that. Well, you can if you have a sponsor to vouch for you."

"And if the Lord Warden approves of you."

"Well, yes. The Lord Warden must approve of all new recruits."

"And if you swear an oath to them under a Geas. And if you complete a decade of very hard training."

"Well, I did it in eight."

"See!" Sumi spread her arms. "You are amazing!"

Naala shook her head. "I am nothing special. There are hundreds of Chrysanthemum Knights, and I'm far from the best of them by any measure." She stood and gathered up her books. "In any case, we should be going. Fare you well, Vasha of Thunderhead. Stay out of trouble."

"And don't go sticking your cock into any more warty cunts!" cried Sumi as she followed Naala out the door.

---

When night fell in the north, it got cold. There wasn't much of a summer season up here, just a few months where it was just barely too warm to snow on some days. It was almost never that warm at night though, even in the summer months, and tonight was no exception. Sumi and Naala had made a small fire for themselves, in a little clearing they had found in the woods against the face of a cliff, and their tent was draped with thick, insulating furs that worked far better at keeping out the cold than Naala would ever have expected. If they cuddled up close to each other inside of it while they slept it was not just warm, but also far more comfortable than many of the proper beds that Naala had slept in.

Once she finished setting it up and spreading out their large bedroll within, she came outside to find Sumi gazing up at the sky while waiting for a pan of oatmeal to cook over the fire. The forest around them was still and peaceful. The only sound was the crackling of the flames.

"The stars are different here," Sumi said as Naala sat down next to her. "It's strange. I can just barely see the Lover, there in the south, but I don't recognize any of the others."