A Cure for Vasha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The northerners connect her with that band there, above her head, and they call her the Warrior. They have names for all of these." Sumi scooted closer, so that they were shoulder-to-shoulder, and Naala pointed skyward. "See that big blue one there? That's the eye of Tarja, one of their gods. That bright one next to it is the tip of his staff. And there next to him is Hrongur, the serpent. It surrounds him and loops around to Shærlika, who's their Lover."

"Strange stars full of strange gods watching over strange folk." Sumi took her pan off the fire and produced two spoons from her bag. Without a word, the two of them began to tuck into it as they watched the slow procession of the northern stars.

"Did you put your own milk in this?" asked Naala after taking a bite.

"Mm-hmm. Do you like it?" Sumi looked at her, and her big, golden eyes practically glowed in the firelight.

"It's wonderful... You should cook with it more often."

Sumi giggled and kissed her on the cheek. "I will do this for you, and only for you, my flower knight. I may share myself freely for sex and healing, but only you may drink of my body for sustenance, for I belong to you, my knight, my love."

Naala smiled, and she felt her face get hot. "Oh, stop. You're being dramatic."

"And you're being adorable. I love that I can still make my gallant lady-knight blush."

Naala rested her head on Sumi's shoulder. "You really think that these northern folk are strange?"

Sumi shrugged. "On the surface, I suppose. But I think that all folk are mostly the same, deep down. We all want to keep warm in the cold, keep our bellies full, keep ourselves healthy, to have someone to love us..."

"In Vishanatar staying warm is easy. It's staying cool that's the problem."

"Perhaps we should go there next? I could finally meet your parents, and they could meet the scoundrel who seduced their daughter and stole their chances of ever having grandchildren."

"Oh, don't worry, they'll love you. Just, uh... be prepared for a lot of staring. My father may have married my mother for her wit, but her wit wasn't what caught his eye when they first met."

"Like mother, like daughter?"

"Oh yes. Nowadays she's even bigger than me, by a little bit."

Sumi whistled. "You should have told Vasha that. She'd want to sleep with your whole family."

"That's exactly why I didn't tell her that. Do you think that she'll actually replace my book for me?"

Sumi gave a mighty shrug. "She didn't exactly seem like a trustworthy sort, but first impressions can be deceiving. It might be that we'll never see her again. If that's the case, I'll replace the book for you. I know how much it meant to you."

"It's not such a big problem, honestly. It's a very common book. Most any bookseller will have a copy or two, and it's not very expensive, as far as books go. Though it might be hard to find it in Vishana up here in the north."

"All the more reason to go there. Why did you buy Vasha a meal?"

"What do you mean?" Naala scraped the bottom of pan with her spoon, gathering up the last of the oatmeal. "She was hungry. I could afford it and she couldn't. Why wouldn't I?" She offered it to Sumi, who shook her head, so she popped it into her mouth.

"She destroyed your book. A book that you love, and you bought her a nice breakfast for it. Not very many people would do that."

Naala shrugged. "It was the right thing to do."

Sumi kissed her, suddenly. It was a good thing that Naala was already sitting, because it was the sort of kiss that made her legs go go weak and her head all cloudy. By the time their lips came apart again Naala found that her arms were wrapped around Sumi's shoulders, though she couldn't remember putting them there.

"Oh! What was that for?"

"Because I love you, silly," said Sumi. "Do I really need more of a reason than that?"

They were very close now. Somehow Sumi had ended up halfway in Naala's lap, straddling her leg. She was heavy, but it was a reassuring kind of weight, and Naala could feel the heat of her groin on her thigh even through her leggings and Sumi's robe. "No... I suppose you don't."

Sumi kissed her again, and then a third time, on the crook of her neck. It was like sparking a fire, only quicker. Naala's body reacted before she even had time to gasp. At once, she felt her nipples pressing up hard against the wrap that bound them, and her smallclothes began to dampen.

It wasn't long before they stumbled, giggling, into the tent. By that point one of Sumi's breasts had fallen out of her robe, and Naala's pants were already around her knees. Sumi pulled them the rest of the way off, and brought her face up close to Naala's pussy.

"Are you ready, my love?" Naala could feel the heat of her breath through her loincloth.

"Oh! You know I am! Don't tease me..."

The fabric of Naala's loincloth was thin, and there was nobody more skilled with her mouth than Sumi. She started off slow, teasing Naala's clitoris (which, of course, she had no problem finding through the loincloth) with tiny little kisses, flicking at it occasionally with her tongue. Naala knew that she was gauging her reactions, paying close attention to every little twitch and moan she made. She never had to ask Sumi to go harder or gentler or slower or faster, because before she could even get the words out Sumi was already doing what she wanted. Every time. And she always knew what Naala wanted.

So it didn't take long before Naala was sweating and moaning, writhing, kneading her own breasts desperately and gently squeezing Sumi's head between her thighs. She could feel her orgasm building ever so slowly, because Sumi drew it out for a long time. It couldn't have been more than a few minutes, really, but time had a habit of slowing down when every moment was punctuated with a wonderful burst of pleasure from between her legs, bringing her closer, closer, but never quite there.

After a while Sumi pulled Naala's loincloth aside, that was what did it. The wet warmth of her tongue on Naala's clit gave her that final peak, the one last little jump she needed to cum. Sumi grabbed ahold of Naala's hips as she bucked and groaned, teasing her lips and her flower and her clit even while she was cumming. When it was done Sumi laughed and kissed her, first on her lower lips, then on her mouth, and Naala could taste her own sex on her tongue.

"Mmm. That's not fair."

"What's not?" asked Sumi, toying with Naala's nipple through her tunic, which now had two damp spots on it.

"You've finished me three times now since last night, and I haven't given you any pleasure at all."

"Pleasuring you gives me pleasure. And goodness, look at you! You're all pent up." Indeed, the damp spots were quickly growing. After just a few moments they had merged into one, so that the entire front of Naala's tunic was wet. "Let me help you to empty them."

But Naala stood her ground. "They've waited all day," she said, her fingers pressing up against the warm moistness between Sumi's legs. "They can wait a few minutes longer."

"Well, if you insist." Quick as a flash, Sumi pulled off her robe and woolen pants. She rarely wore underclothes, and tonight was no exception. She spread herself out along their sleeping furs, her hand running along the wide curve of her hip, one of her mammoth breasts resting halfway atop the other. "Show me what you've learned," she said with a mischievous grin.

Naala wasn't as good with her fingers as Sumi was with her tongue, but she was an eager learner and Sumi was a good teacher. One of the lessons that Sumi taught her almost every time they made love, however, was that it was always better if there was a slow buildup to the orgasm.

She started with her breasts. It was hard to ignore them, which was fine, because Sumi rarely wanted her to. They absolutely dwarfed Naala's hands- her nipples, when they were stiff, where a bit bigger than her thumb, and her soft, dark-blue areola were almost as wide as Naala's outstretched fingers. They were fantastically heavy, though their weight never seemed to bother Sumi, and fantastically soft. They rolled and rippled like ocean waves under her hand as she massaged them. She did a little trick that Sumi had taught her, kissing circles around her areola, slowly moving inwards towards her nipple. She must have done it well, because by the time it was in her mouth there were great fat drops of milk on the tip of it.

"Mmm. Softer, my sweet. Slower. Make me want it. Oh yes, there you go! Use your tongue a bit more. Yesss, just like that..."

All the while, Naala was teasing Sumi's lips with her fingers, toying with her flower. The moment that she took her first swallow of Sumi's heavenly milk, she slipped one finger inside. "Mmm! Good, good! Not too fast." Hot. Tight. Velvety. Naala used her thumb to toy with Sumi's clit, lightly, teasing her...

"And now a little bit more... Yes, wonderful!" She slipped another finger inside, and now she could feel her tightening around them, drawing them inward. Meanwhile, Sumi's other breast had begun to leak. Before Naala could do anything about it, Sumi took her breast in both of her hands and lifted it to her mouth, drinking from her her own nipple. She had only her moans to go on now, and the way her body shook and shivered with each thrust of her fingers and flick of her thumb.

Slowly, carefully, she built her up, the same way that Sumi had done for her, or she tried, anyway. Sumi could make Naala's body sing, play her like a harp, but Naala was the apprentice who occasionally broke a string. In the end, she'd tried a little too hard to find Sumi's special spot- that area just behind her mons where everything just felt better. Sumi could find hers every time, at exactly the right moment to push Naala over the edge. Naala found it, but she was too soon. Sumi gasped and bucked her hips, her nipple falling out of her mouth right as it let down with her orgasm, spraying milk all over the inside of the tent.

When it was over, Sumi gave a great, heaving sigh. "Oh, that was wonderful!"

"I made you cum too soon," said Naala, slowly working her fingers out of her now-soaking pussy.

"You still made me cum. Hard. It was lovely. You are lovely." She laughed and kissed Naala on the forehead. "Vela Shei's blessings are upon us. Our bed is her altar and our love is her sacrament. Now get under the covers with me, my sweet, and let me ease your breasts of their burden. They look like they're going to explode!"

Soon, Naala was naked too, and Sumi was pressed up against her under the furs. She was so warm, and so wonderfully soft... And as soon as her lips were around Naala's nipple, she knew that there was nowhere else in the world that she would rather be. She wrapped her legs around Sumi's, intertwining them, feeling the great soft swells of her breasts against her stomach and her silvery hair between her fingers.

They drank from each other's bodies, because they belonged to each other. They were part of each other. Naala could think of nothing that made her happier.

---

Naala couldn't remember falling asleep, but she was awoken by Sumi's gasp. She was holding her robe closed around herself, standing just outside of the tent. "Oh! Naala, look! Come look!"

There was a light in the sky. Not the stars, but a great, rippling, shifting wave of green and gold light that filled the heavens from the Lover all the way over to Tarja, like a great shimmering curtain. Sumi was staring at it wide-eyed, mouth agape. "Oh my goodness..." she whispered. "It's beautiful!"

"Wow... I never thought that I would see one in person."

"Of course, you already know exactly what it is," said Sumi.

"It's called an aurora. Gods above, it's so much prettier than Pwakeos's books described..."

"What is it though? Why's it there?"

"Nobody knows. They happen sometimes, here in the north, but nobody knows what causes them, or where they come from."

"So it's a great big mystery, hanging there in the sky where everyone can see it?"

"Mm-hmm."

Sumi sat down right there in the snow without looking away. "Well. I think that's wonderful!"

It was a long time before they went back into the tent that night. Their fire had burned out, but that was alright. They had their blankets, and they had each other.