All Comments on 'A Cyber Affair Ch. 02'

by eoins1

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Agoodman954Agoodman954almost 14 years ago
Great Story

Great series! I hope it continues for a few more chapters at least. The emotions, the reservations , the evolution of the sexual relationship and elation between consenting adults seemed very real to me. It just doesn't get much better than this. Keep up the good work.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbialmost 14 years ago
Same

This chapter struckme as more of the same, as in the way the story is told. I get an underlying feeling that there are some things going on in the wife's head, infatuation with size may be part but not all, that hasn't come to the surface.

At this point, husband, wife and lover are on the same channel. My guess is that wifey will reach for the channel changer to see what else might be playing. That hubby will probably let her, at least as a check it out, is foreshadowed by his trip to the lounge to give them privacy.

Perhaps this will evolve into a wife with two husbands situation; I would relish that direction as it is one of my favorite themes. Author will let us know when the time comes. Keep on writing.

Enjoylife313Enjoylife313over 11 years ago
Height of Climax

My wife and I were completely intrigued. She is on the internet at this moment looking for a site and a "potential" bed mate.

1creampieeater1creampieeaterabout 7 years ago
Guess we all have that first time jitters

The first and even the next two times we had a threesome I was tempted to say stop . The vision as he had the head of his cock right at the lips of her pussy was enough to wish I hadn't suggested the idea of her exploring her sexual pleasures. At the same time I was so excited that each time things were at a point of no return. I wanted to see what happens when you tell your wife/gf that it's ok to fuck another guy. All three times he had a cock bigger than my average size dick. That did come as a surprise to me.Guess there is a risk you take when you enter this life style.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Cyber

Cyber cuck, same old cuck and whore story trying to be cute.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous