A Cycling Odyssey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little while later, a voice announced that the museum would be closing in fifteen minutes. I quickly walked through the remaining galleries and returned to the entrance to collect my panniers. I found my hotel easily. After checking in, I walked down to the harbour where I enjoyed a lovely seafood meal while looking out over the marina. The sun was beginning to set as I finished supper. I walked back to the hotel along narrow, winding lanes past old brick homes with red-clay tile roofs. The evening light was turning blue and pink just like in the paintings I had seen earlier in the day. I felt transported back in time.

At breakfast the next day, I met the couple I spoke with briefly at the art gallery.

"Hello! Would you like to join us?" he asked.

"Why, thank you! Good morning," I said.

"I'm Henning," he said as he stood to shake hands.

"And, I'm Sidsel," she said remaining seated.

"Glad to meet you both. I'm Paul."

Then, I noticed her hair. "You've braided your hair just like the bather in the painting we saw yesterday!"

She smiled and began to blush.

"It's lovely!" I added.

"Thank you," she replied. "We're heading to the beach today and I thought of her."

"I've been thinking of her too!" I said raising my eyebrows. We all laughed.

"Yes, she's beautiful - just so natural. I can understand why you can't get that picture out of your head!" she said with a wink.

"So, it looks as though you're going biking," Henning said.

I looked down at myself. My black tight fitting biking shorts gave me away.

"Now, how'd you guess that?" I asked mockingly. "Yes, I'm starting out for Copenhagen. I hope to get as far as Blokhus today." As I sat down, I asked, "What about you?"

Henning leaned forward and lowered his voice as though he were sharing a secret. "We're going to the beach today." He paused and looked toward Sidsel. "Photography is a bit of a hobby of mine and we're hoping to recreate that scene of the bather."

Turning toward Sidsel, I said quietly, "You know - and I'm not just saying this - but I'm struck by how much you look like her."

She smiled and said, "Thank you!"

Henning looked at Sidsel, wrapped his arm around her and said, "Told you so!"

Sidsel rolled her eyes.

We ate breakfast and continued talking over a second cup of coffee. They were a Danish couple from Copenhagen who frequently visited Skagen. They provided some advice about my route -- suggesting a different way that would keep me closer to the coast. I had lost all sense of time. Suddenly, I realized it was 8:30 am.

"I must get going if I'm going to make my hostel before dark! It was lovely meeting you both." I began gathering my things and stood to leave.

"We should get going too," said Henning as he looked at Sidsel.

We walked out of the dining room. I went first up the narrow staircase that led to the rooms. At the landing on the first floor, I turned and waited for them.

Henning held out his hand and we shook. "Have a safe trip!" he said.

"Thanks and same to you. I'm sure you'll get some good pictures."

Turning toward Sidsel, I held out my hand, but Sidsel opened her arms and stepped forward to give me a hug. It was a tight, warm embrace. I felt her firm breasts press against my chest. Their warmth shot through my thin T-shirt and my shaft, trapped inside my tight bike shorts, began to thicken. I'm sure Sidsel felt the affect she was having on me.

As we released, I couldn't help but notice she wasn't wearing a bra. Her hard nipples were poking out underneath her white blouse. Her eyes followed mine. She looked back up, shook her head and smiled. She hesitated then quickly gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye Paul. Have a good trip. It's too bad we didn't have more time together."

As she turned away, Henning took her by the hand and led her upstairs to their room. I remained standing at the landing to admire Sidsel's curves and round ass as she slowly walked up the stairs. What a beautiful woman, I thought. Just at that moment, she turned around as though she was aware of being watched. Caught again, I thought! I turned beet red, waved meekly and started walking down the hallway toward my room.

I rode out of Skagen along Bike Route 1 past the sanded-in church Henning had told me about. After about four hours of cycling across moors full of heather and white sand and through thin green forests of white birch and fir trees, the path ended at the North Sea where small blue-and-white fishing boats had been hauled up onto the beach. Damn! I must have missed a turn.

Confused, I pulled out my map. It looked as though the route continued along the coast. Surely they don't expect you to cycle on sand I muttered to myself? In the distance, I could see cars driving down the beach. That's unusual, I thought. I decided to walk out further. As I got closer to the water, I spotted a bike trail sign planted in the sand at the side of what appeared to be a well-travelled route just one hundred yards or so from the shore. The sand was hard packed -- almost as hard as asphalt. I mounted my bike to give it a try. I was surprised how easy it was to pedal though, occasionally, I had to speed up to charge through drifts of sand blown across the trail.

After several kilometers, I saw a woman running out of the water toward a man who appeared to be kneeling. As I came closer, I realized it was Henning and Sidsel. Sidsel was nude. I stopped peddling concerned that I was intruding on their photo shoot -- something they probably intended to keep private. Should I turn around? At the same moment, Sidsel saw me and waved enthusiastically. I waved back.

Henning turned around to see who Sidsel was waving at. "We meet again!" Henning shouted through the wind as I coasted up to him.

Sidsel bounded toward us as though she were emerging from the painting - her round full breasts bouncing with each step. Her braided hair had started to loosen and errant long strands blew in the breeze. Her eyes were sparkling and her face shone. She had just been splashed by a wave and appeared a bit chilled. I could see her dark nipples sticking out like erasers on the end of a pencil. Water droplets flashed like diamonds on her lower body and goose bumps dotted her pink skin. Water was running down her thighs from a thick black nest of wet pubic hair.

She shouted out excitedly, sounding a bit out of breath "Would you like to join us? We were just heading back to have lunch." She looked genuinely pleased to see me and showed no unease about the fact she was nude.

Lost in my thoughts about how beautiful she looked - just like the woman in the painting - it took me a moment to realize she had spoken to me.

"Pardon me?" I asked.

Closer now, she repeated with a smirk, "Would you like to join us for lunch?" She seemed pleased by the effect she was having on me.

I glanced at my watch concerned that I needed to be at the hostel by supper time. I had been making good time. "That would be great!" I looked around to see where their things were.

Henning noticed the quizzical look on my face. He pointed inland and explained, "We have a spot up in the dunes out of the wind. Follow us!"

As I turned to face Sidsel, I caught her studying me. Lowering her eyes, she said, "Nice shorts!" I looked down and could see the contour of my cock pressed down and across to one side within my shorts leaving little to the imagination. I looked back up at her, blushed and shrugged. She shook her head and smiled just like she had when I had noticed her nipples in the hallway at the hotel.

Henning led the way inland as I walked alongside Sidsel with my bike. I tried to act as nonchalant as possible despite the sexual tension that was building up inside me. I was struggling with the strong desire to admire her breasts. To prevent my eyes from lowering, I fixed my eyes directly on hers as I spoke. I rattled on nervously about the landscape I had cycled through and my confusion when I had reached the beach. My unease must have been obvious. Judging by the look on her face, I was sure she found my behaviour a bit amusing.

A tall pole with a life ring marked a path leading from the beach into the dunes. They waited for me as I took my shoes and socks off and locked my bike to the pole. I lifted my panniers off my carrier and followed them inland. The narrow path wound upwards through long grass waving in the brisk wind.

Walking single file with Sidsel directly ahead of me, I watched her lithe body twist as she made her way up the winding path. I soon became fixated on her round ass and narrow waist. Occasionally, she looked back at me and smiled. Was she purposely putting on a display for my benefit or was the beguiling way she moved just natural for her?

I was tempted to reach out and hold on to those hips. I imagined turning her around and embracing her - feeling her firm breasts and hard nipples press against my chest. My cock was thickening inside my bike shorts as I day dreamed. I could see that my arousal was obvious to anyone who chose to look.

Near the top of the sand dune, Henning turned off the path and walked along a ridge for about a hundred meters. Suddenly, he disappeared. Then Sidsel vanished. As I came up to the same spot, I looked down into a large, deep and somewhat round hollow in the sand where Sidsel was drying her body with a towel. A small cooler and a couple of knapsacks lay on top of a large blanket where they both stood. Henning gestured for me to join them.

The sand shifted under my feet as I carefully walked sideways down the steep slope. Out of the wind, it was quiet and the temperature was warmer -- in fact, rather hot. Sidsel appeared quite comfortable being naked and didn't put on any clothes after she had dried herself. I was still trying to act as though everything was normal but could feel my heart beating fast. I took some deep breaths trying to calm myself. Fortunately, the blanket was more than large enough for the three of us, I thought to myself.

I set my panniers down and sat next to Sidsel by the cooler. Henning was sitting across from us, leaning back on his elbows. He had taken his shirt off. While still kneeling, Sidsel reached over me to lift the lid on the cooler. Her right breast bumped up against my raised knee -- inadvertently I thought. The warm soft sensation shot like an electric current up my leg to my crotch. Embarrassed by the contact, I quickly lowered my knee.

Sidsel acted as though nothing had happened. Turning around with a beer in her hand, she asked, "Would you like one?"

"Absolutely! Thanks." As she turned to face Henning, I adjusted my body in an effort to hide my arousal which was now more than obvious.

I watched her return to the cooler for two more. I quickly looked over at Henning concerned that he may be offended by the way I was staring at his wife. He lifted his eyebrows and gave me a bewildered look as though he didn't know what his wife was up to.

As Sidsel crept backwards on her knees away from the cooler, her breasts dragged slowly over my lowered legs sending shock waves for a second time throughout my body. She sat upright on her knees, opened a bottle and handed it to me as though she was totally unaware of the effect she was having on me.

Sidsel handed me a napkin and a couple open-faced sandwiches. Realizing how hot it was in the hollow, I put down my food and stood up to take off my top. I noticed Sidsel watching me as I pulled my shirt over my head. Her eyes lingered on my bare chest as I sat back down.

"We thought there may be a chance we'd meet" Henning said breaking the silence.

"Have you been here long?" I asked.

"Two or three hours. It took us some time to find this spot," he said. "We've been taking pictures for about a half hour. Would you like to see some of them?"

Henning reached for his camera. He shuffled over on his knees alongside Sidsel. I got up on my knees and moved closer on her other side. Henning held the camera down directly in front of Sidsel's crotch out of the sunlight so that we all could see. As Henning searched for the pictures, I watched Sidsel's flat stomach moving in and out slowly. I turned to my side and edged in closer. I could feel Sidsel's warm breast press up against my bare chest each time she drew a breath. Looking back toward the screen, I noticed Sidsel's pubic hair had dried. As I reached down to help Henning steady the camera, a couple of my fingers brushed through her fine hairs. They remained nestled amongst her hairs as I continued to hold the camera.

As Henning began to toggle through the pictures, we all leaned forward closer to the camera.

"These pictures...I mean you are so beautiful!" I exclaimed looking up at Sidsel and then over at Henning.

Sidsel tilted her head up toward me. I noticed that she was blushing. I felt so much like kissing her. She placed her hand on my thigh to reposition herself, but as she shifted her weight, she fell off balance. I caught her with my hand planting firmly on her breast. I froze. I could feel my cock throbbing in my bicycle shorts. My leakage had started to show a dark spot at the tip. I released my hand as soon as Sidsel regained her balance. She immediately took my hand and placed it back on her breast while looking me directly in the eyes.

Henning resumed clicking through the pictures seeming not to realize what was happening. As Sidsel rested her hand on my thigh, she noticed my cock throbbing underneath my shorts. She ran a finger along the dark outline and gently squeezed. My cock pumped in response. She looked up at me with a smirk and squeezed even tighter.

Henning, realizing that he had lost our attention, laid down his camera and began to run his hands over Sidsel's ribs, waist and hips -- cupping and squeezing her breasts now and again as she continued to play with me. After a few minutes, she let go of me. She rose up on her knees between us and thrust her breasts forward making it easier for us to play with her. Sidsel's body shuddered and her breasts bounced each time Henning ran his hands down her sides, following her curves - over her waist and hips.

There was total silence. All that could be heard was Sidsel's deep breathing and occasional moans of pleasure. Henning gripped Sidsel's hips and slowly turned her around on her knees to face me. He gently pushed her upper body toward me and resumed running his hands over her body. His hands flared out over her hips and down her thighs -- then up between her legs to her crotch. Her ass arched skyward each time they slid over her inner thighs.

Sidsel lowered her face into my lap pressing her cheek firmly against my hard cock. After a few minutes, she raised her head. Her face was red and her eyes appeared glazed over - as though she were in a trance. She fumbled for my waistband and pulled my cock out. Taking hold of my shaft with one hand, she wrapped her lips around my crown and swallowed slowly. Her head rose up and down - each time lower - until finally her lips reached the base of my cock where she rested.

At this point, Henning stood up, pulled down his bathing suit and knelt again directly behind Sidsel. With one hand on her hip and the other on his cock, he guided his thick shaft slowly inside her. Holding tightly on to her hips with both hands, Henning began fucking her doggy style. Her moans were muffled as her mouth remained clamped on my cock. Sidsel's hands dug into the blanket as she tried to brace herself against his powerful thrusts. My cock hit the back of her throat each time Henning rammed her from behind. His pace quickened.

Sidsel's suspended breasts were swinging wildly. I locked on to one of her nipples with my thumb and forefinger and squeezed gently. Her entire body went rigid and -- after a moment - began to tremble. I heard Henning's grunts as he emptied himself inside her. His final thrusts knocked the wind out of her. She let go of my cock and looked up at me, her mouth and eyes opened wide. She was desperately trying to catch her breath while being overwhelmed by waves of pleasure.

I watched her hands grip the blanket frantically in an effort to steady her body which had begun to shake wildly. I slowly pulled down on her nipple. Her back arched and she moaned loudly. I reached for her other nipple. As soon as I had a firm hold, I began pulling her nipples slowly downward -- first her left then her right - as though I were milking her. Her body went rigid and her head began to swing back and forth. Then, her eyes rolled back into her head and she screamed her pleasure writhing in orgasm.

Henning's hold on her hips gradually weakened. He sat back on his legs totally spent -- perspiration dripping from his forehead. Sidsel, still breathing hard, raised herself up on her knees and looked back at Henning. I could see his cum begin to run down the inside of her thighs. Their bodies shone with perspiration.

Still a bit out of breath, Sidsel rolled on to her side whispering to Henning "That was so nice. Thank you. I needed that!" She exhaled loudly.

Henning leaned forward and kissed her. "You were lovely Sidsel! Thank you."

A moment later, she looked over at me and, trying to act as though nothing had happened, asked "Would you like another beer?"

Yes! Another beer would be nice," I answered.

As I tucked my cock back into my shorts, Sidsel rose onto her knees and reached into the cooler. She brought out another beer for each of us. She then fumbled around in her purse looking for something. Two condoms fell out onto the blanket. She looked up at me. Our eyes met. She made no move to put them back. There was an awkward silence.

Searching for something to say, I blurted out just as Henning took his first sip, "Do you come here often?"

Henning started choking and spit out his beer. We all broke out laughing.

"I guess I could have chosen my words better."

Sidsel leaned over and patted my crotch lightly. "Normally, just the two of us...come" she said with a wry smile and winked.

Keeping her eyes locked on mine, she stopped patting me and rested her hand on my crotch. I could feel the warmth of her hand seeping through my shorts. My cock slowly grew in the palm of her hand. Neither of us spoke nor moved. After a while, she began squeezing with her fingers at various points along the length of my shaft as though she were testing its hardness. She smiled each time my body shook or my face contorted in pleasure.

"Sidsel...I'm going to...cum if you don't stop" I warned quietly.

Without saying a word, she placed her hands on each side of my shorts and tugged toward her. They didn't budge.

"I need your help, Paul" Sidsel said breaking her silence. I raised my hips off the ground and she pulled my shorts off with a sharp tug.

My stiff cock sprung free and quivered in the fresh air. More precum oozed from the tip. She cupped my balls with one hand, bent down and licked my tip clean. She looked directly into my eyes and bit her lip. She continued to play with me -- tapping and squeezing my shaft. Each time precum emerged from the slit of my crown, she would bend down and lick it off. As she rose back up, she would either bite or lick her lips while looking me directly in the eyes. My cock was becoming an iron rod and I felt as though I would explode any moment.

Incredibly aroused, I began fondling her breasts cupping them in the palm of my hand, feeling their weight and squeezing them gently. They were so firm, soft and warm. She reacted by pushing her breasts forward into my hand. I shuffled closer to her and bent down to suck on her nipples. It must have appeared to Henning as though I was worshipping her.

She looked over toward her purse and reached for one of the condoms lying out on the blanket. She tore open a package and gently pushed me back on to my haunches. My pole was pointing straight up to the sky. She rolled the condom down over my shaft. When she finished, I placed my hands on her cheeks and pulled her toward me. We kissed madly.