A Cycling Odyssey Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached between her legs with my left hand and found her dripping wet -- no doubt, a mixture of her juices and Henning's cum. I ran a finger upwards along her cunt lip toward her nub. I circled and pinched it gently. I could feel it throbbing between my fingers. Sidsel pressed against my hand.

I withdrew my fingers to grip her hips so that I could turn her around. She moved onto all fours facing Henning. I shuffled directly behind her and reached between her legs with my left hand. I ran my fingers through her thick bush and squeezed her mound. Her round ass rose up inviting me to enter. My cock was pulsating at the sight before me. I gripped my shaft with my other hand and guided my rod inside her. She was incredibly wet and warm. I heard her inhale sharply as I entered. I stopped for a moment allowing her to adjust. Then, I moved both of my hands on to her hips and continued sliding myself deeper inside. Once all the way in, I slowly withdrew and stopped for a moment before entering her slowly again. I wanted to savour each thrust.

Just at that moment, a young woman appeared at the crest of our hollow. Looking down at us, her eyes widened and her mouth fell open. She looked nervously over to Henning who had looked up to see her. He smiled and nodded reassuringly. He then turned back to watch us. She quickly turned around and placed a finger to her lips. A young man appeared beside her. She excitedly pointed down toward us with her other hand. He followed the direction of her finger into the hollow and froze. After a moment, he turned to her, widened his eyes and smiled. Then he looked back down at us. They both stood silently - holding hands -- watching us.

Sidsel's eyes remained closed and unaware of her audience. Her head swayed back and forth as I continued to fuck her -- a bit faster now. I slid my hands underneath her arms and, reaching backward, gripped her shoulders. I pulled her body upright against mine while she remained on her knees facing Henning and, behind him, the couple at the top of the hollow. My thrusts were now upwards inside her. She must have felt as though she were on a spit.

Henning crept closer. Cupping her cheeks in his hands, he began kissing her passionately. After a while, he reached down between her legs with both hands and began squeezing and tugging her cunt lips. Her groans were getting louder. Her breathing was becoming irregular. I could feel the tips of his fingers rubbing against my cock as they circled her nub. Suddenly, he clamped down tightly on her nub as he continued to tug on one of her cunt lips with the fingers of his other hand. She let out a loud groan. I could hear her juices splashing as he quickened his pace.

As I continued to fuck Sidsel in an almost upright position on her knees, Henning continued to rub her nub -- even faster and harder now. Sidsel's body stiffened as I tugged her nipples. Trapped between us, she had nowhere to go. I could feel the tension slowly building inside her. Her body began to shake and her head fell back on to my shoulder as she screamed her orgasm in full view of the couple above.

Hearing her orgasm, I exploded, shooting a load of my cum with each staccato thrust -- once, twice, three times, a fourth and, finally, a fifth. I kept my cock buried deep inside her after my last thrust and felt it continue to throb. Spent, we both gradually slumped into each other and down onto the blanket. As I lowered Sidsel onto her side, my still firm cock slipped out of her. She rolled over onto her back and spread her legs slightly. Her juices sparkled in the sunlight as they flowed from her opening.

The young couple remained motionless at the top of our hollow dumbfounded by what they had just seen. Then, they turned slowly toward one another and broke out smiling. She gave her partner a quick kiss on the lips and, looking back toward us, shouted out, "That was beautiful! Thank you!"

Sidsel was startled by the female voice. She looked up. Seeing the couple standing at the crest, she breathed in then looked at Henning clearly wondering how much they had seen. She looked back up at the couple and gave them a tired smile. They both waved. The woman then grabbed her partner's hand and pulled him along.

I remained lying beside Sidsel with a hand on her breast. My cock was now limp. Henning lay on the other side. After a while, Henning began to kiss her. When I released my grip on her breast, Sidsel shifted away from Henning and turned towards me. We kissed as she rubbed my chest. We lay there for a while longer, kissing and fondling one another.

Eventually, Henning rose up. He handed a towel to Sidsel. She stood and wiped the juices that were running down the inside of her thighs. At the same time, I turned away from Sidsel, removed the condom and tied it closed. Standing up, I placed it in the small garbage bag beside the cooler and reached out to help her up. As she rose, she stepped toward me. We embraced and kissed once more.

Still holding hands, I said, "Wow Sidsel! That was lovely."

"I enjoyed that too Paul!" Sidsel said. She gave me another hug and quick kiss on the lips.

"They enjoyed it too!" Henning said pointing in the direction where the couple had stood.

Sidsel's eyes grew wide. "How long were they there?" she asked looking at Henning.

"Well, let's just say they saw the full show," he answered smiling.

"I hate to say this, but I have to go if I'm going to make it to my hostel before it closes. Sidsel, you're so beautiful!" I said looking into her eyes before kissing her again. I turned to Henning.

"Thanks for such a good time! Both of you."

Henning asked, "Would you like a picture of the bather as a memento?"

"Absolutely, if that's OK with you Sidsel?" I replied looking toward her.

"Sure! If she didn't mind being painted in the nude and being hung in art galleries in the 1900s, I shouldn't have any concerns about a photograph!"

I handed Henning a card. "You can forward the picture to this address. Let's keep in touch."

I looked around to make sure that I had all of my belongings before climbing out of the world into which Sidsel and Henning had invited me. Once at the top of the hollow, I looked back down. Sidsel and Henning were standing with arms wrapped around one another. I waved good-bye. Henning waved and Sidsel blew me a kiss.

I turned into the wind and headed down the path toward my bike.