All Comments on 'A Dangerous Girlfriend'

by MitchFraell

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Why

place this crap in the LW category.

1 star at the utmost possible chance for a rating

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
?????????

Ok, where's the story??

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please write a story...... i beg of you......please

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What

What, where, how, and when. Where is the story.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 10 years ago
why

"Stories" (and I use the term loosely) like this are why Literotica should have a zero stars vote option.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What are u guys thinking?

Nice little story with at least three philosophies. U don't have to marry and egotistically breed to have a good life. There are a hell of a lot of women available, and u don't screw married women. Simple. Good. Room for a follow up.

svg1svg1over 10 years ago
Good story

Nice little cautionary tale, not a bad idea to know a person, and also know a little bit about that person before jumping into bed with them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
HUH?

This didn't have an ending. It just stopped.

MichaelG

ariesgirlariesgirlover 10 years ago

There were signs pointing to things weren't quite right with Sarah. He chose to ignore them for some convenient ass. I understand they weren't serious but Sarah did say in the beginning she was involved with someone.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 10 years ago
Good story

A bit short but to the point. He did the right thing. ***** . A longer story like this would be perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It has an ending.

Read it again, and this time don't miss any words.

Sarah is out, Carol is in.

Simple as that.

4*

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Avoided the baseball bat

If I understood well Sarah's husband found a new woman with kids and they divorced so the character avoided to know baseball bat. My relative was in prison for deadly heavy machin accident and he divorced his wife after the prison. He found newer girfriend.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE OLDE EXPRESSION GOD HATES A COWARD

but I believe he doesn't hold too much with stupidity, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Short and simple

Well written, short and simple another new take on my girlfriend is married good Job

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Thanks***

For the short and sweet read.

bruce22bruce22over 10 years ago
Interesting Story

But Nicky and her husband are not his friends and he is always going to looking over his shoulder.

TornadoTysTornadoTysover 10 years ago
History

In the real world this is a very possible situation.

I am sure Sarah's friend new she was married and the husband was in prison. Perhaps she felt sorry for her and set up the dinner blind date.

When you meet a new partner you do nor necessary know their history. !

MitchFraellMitchFraellabout 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You

Thanks for all the comments, especially from those who understood the story. For those who did not, if I write again I will try to make the storyline plainer.

Mitch

Scott_MiddlesScott_Middlesabout 10 years ago
Heads up

Pete and Nicky should have given you a heads up about her marital situation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

The title doesn't match the story. I saw NO real danger in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid

Find a day job when you get out of 9th grade and cling to it.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Great story

Can't trust none of these LW women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
THAT'S ALL?

...is what I was feeling when I got to the end.

I was looking for another page or another chapter.

Some commenters (including the author) felt it was a complete story, having made a good point.

I'm just telling how I felt at the end.

I disagree with the commenter who saw no connection between the title and the story. A jealous husband who knows his wife cheated on him, could be quite dangerous to her lover -- a fear that would be amplified by husband's history -- my lands, he went to prison for violence.

I'd be feeling UNeasy if I were in his shoes.

Paul in Oklahoma

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous